PDA

View Full Version : Question Which Team Will Win the English Premier League?

MADE IN LEITH
17-08-2013, 10:30 AM
Man City have done all the spending but I fancy Chelsea and their new manager to win this one. :wink:

Jonny1875
17-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Man City have done all the spending but I fancy Chelsea and their new manager to win this one. :wink:

I agree with Chelsea but i think they need another striker. Man City or United in second with Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal fighting for fourth. Personally i think Stoke are a cert to go down at the other end.

Since90+2
17-08-2013, 10:47 AM
I agree with Chelsea but i think they need another striker. Man City or United in second with Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal fighting for fourth. Personally i think Stoke are a cert to go down at the other end.

Liverpool will be mince , again. They will be lucky to finish 6th.

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-08-2013, 10:51 AM
I think the team will be one that is controlled by a foreign owner, only have a dusting of players that have come through their own academies, have a support that is largely disenfranchised because of costs and dilution of the community-supporter-team connection, but have a hard core corporate element.

Eyrie
17-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Think Man City will edge Chelsea for the title, with Moyes and Man Utd taking a season to settle in. Fourth place will be between Arsenal and Spurs, and depend on whether Bale stays.

At the other end I'd like to see di Canio relegated, but think that Southampton, Hull and Crystal Palace will be the three.

RoslinInstHibby
17-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Liverpool will be mince , again. They will be lucky to finish 6th.

Yep, fancy city, united, chelsea, arsenal & spurs to finish above them.

Chelsea to win the league, city 2nd

ScottB
17-08-2013, 01:19 PM
City 1st, Utd 2nd if they get a top midfielder in, not convinced Chelsea will be massively better so 3rd, Spurs 4th. Arsenal will be in danger of slipping down into anywhere between 5th - 8th.

Down I think Stoke, Hull and Palace, but Newcastle and Sunderland are possibles. Can see Swansea and Southampton doing well too.