PDA

View Full Version : NHC First row sports

RamblingJack
17-08-2013, 10:30 AM
Anyone know why it is no longer on?

cabbageandribs1875
17-08-2013, 10:32 AM
because the english premiership got a court order to force all the main isp's to block that site

Jonny1875
17-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Any decent places anyone know to watch EPL?

Sylar
17-08-2013, 10:36 AM
England.

LancashireHibby
17-08-2013, 10:38 AM
Just Google it and you never know what might appear...

Jonny1875
17-08-2013, 10:43 AM
England.

Walked into that one.. :rolleyes:

CallumLaidlaw
17-08-2013, 10:46 AM
For the last couple of years I subscribed to one called villastreams. Was great. Choice of 5 games at 3pm, perfect quality, but it got shut down. Was happy to pay for it too.

fatbloke
17-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Anyone know why it is no longer on?
:confused: I watched the windae lickers on it last night. Vipbox has been banned by EE due to a High Court order but still seems to lurking about. BTW just googled it still there.

cabbageandribs1875
17-08-2013, 10:50 AM
BT has confirmed that it has now blocked access to live football streaming site First Row Sports following Premier League court action.

the site for Very Important People appears to be ok

green.and.white
17-08-2013, 10:51 AM
First row sports is back, however I don't have access to my laptop right now so I cannot send the link. I think it's firstrow.bz now, but not sure. Sorry that I can't send the link but it is up and running again

LancashireHibby
17-08-2013, 10:53 AM
Just Google it and you never know what might appear...

See above boys. Watched the rugby the past two nights on there, they've just changed the URL.

DAVE1875
17-08-2013, 10:53 AM
Any decent places anyone know to watch EPL?

England.

And Wales

Chuck Rhoades
17-08-2013, 11:00 AM
No wonder Scottish football is on it's erse when half of the country seem to be *****ing over the EPL starting!! Yes, another country's league.

Carheenlea
17-08-2013, 11:00 AM
I watched the USPGA last weekend on it. If Sky and such broadcasters made subscriptions more affordable for casual viewers I would subscribe. Not really interested in football games other than Hibs but watch the golf on it now and again for the big ones. Handy for the US Open Tennis as well.

MADE IN LEITH
17-08-2013, 11:07 AM
No wonder Scottish football is on it's erse when half of the country seem to be *****ing over the EPL starting!! Yes, another country's league.

Gotta admit mate that your right, but on saying that, all the TV revenue is pumped in the EPL and it is a far more attractive League than most Leagues. Hence, you can understand the attraction.

cabbageandribs1875
17-08-2013, 11:09 AM
maybe best taking the direct links to these sites down :agree:

SaulGoodman
17-08-2013, 11:10 AM

I know right? Maybe we should get the Scottish government to ban all non Scottish football games, that would be smashing.

Get your mates round to watch the Scottish cup final, the biggest game in the world.

green&left
17-08-2013, 11:12 AM
maybe best taking the direct links to these sites down :agree:

Like films, music, torrents, they're all available on google. Its those profiting from the sites they're after, not those linking or subscribing.

Besides, the more folk who steal their fitba the better. ***** Sky Sports :agree: :thumbsup:

cabbageandribs1875
17-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Like films, music, torrents, they're all available on google. Its those profiting from the sites they're after, not those linking or subscribing.

Besides, the more folk who steal their fitba the better. ***** Sky Sports :agree: :thumbsup:

the bit in bold i concur with :agree:

p.s. gutted EZTV has been blocked by ISP's as well now :boo hoo:

Carheenlea
17-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Gotta admit mate that your right, but on saying that, all the TV revenue is pumped in the EPL and it is a far more attractive League than most Leagues. Hence, you can understand the attraction.

It`s not a product that interests me at all, or indeed football in general these days. I love going to watch Hibs, and the reasons stretch beyond just a game of football. The worrying thing nowadays is that kids grow up with blanket coverage of football across the board whereas for my generation and older you had to attend games if you wanted to see live football growing up. I spend a lot of time over in Ireland and I find it really sad that the Irish are fanatical about watching the likes of your Manchester United`s, Liverpool`s, Chelsea`s and Arsenal`s etc on the telly, but have no interest in their own teams and league. Would be a real shame if Scotland goes the same way.

green&left
17-08-2013, 11:18 AM
I know right? Maybe we should get the Scottish government to ban all non Scottish football games, that would be smashing.

Get your mates round to watch the Scottish cup final, the biggest game in the world.

It is a major problem though, and one thats only going to get worse. I'm not talking about folk on here tuning in prior to a Hibs match, but i bet if you were to go in a school these days and ask all the boys what team they'd support, 50% would say Hibs/Hearts/The Rangers/Celtic, with 50% saying Chelsea/Barca/Man City/Man Utd. I know a few folk who have taken their kids to OT and St James' Park, yet havn't taken their kids to an Edinburgh ground due to the amount of sooper-dooper premier league action getting rammed down their throats.

We are really unfortunate to have "the greatest league in the world" only 150 miles down the road from us. Gives the non-football fan dafties the right to try and compare the SPL to the EPL. *** ludicrous.

MADE IN LEITH
17-08-2013, 11:37 AM
It`s not a product that interests me at all, or indeed football in general these days. I love going to watch Hibs, and the reasons stretch beyond just a game of football. The worrying thing nowadays is that kids grow up with blanket coverage of football across the board whereas for my generation and older you had to attend games if you wanted to see live football growing up. I spend a lot of time over in Ireland and I find it really sad that the Irish are fanatical about watching the likes of your Manchester United`s, Liverpool`s, Chelsea`s and Arsenal`s etc on the telly, but have no interest in their own teams and league. Would be a real shame if Scotland goes the same way.

Good point, but I don't think, I hope, that this will happen. There will always be people who play the game, go out to watch it live and people who watch it on TV, whether it is a Live game or highlights later at night. The audience dictates where the revenue streams go not the other way round. I love going to see Hibs also, and there is nothing like going to see a live game and cheering your side on, nothing else can beat it. That's why I don't think that Scotland will go the same way as some other Leagues have. Hibs Fans are a different breed and they are better than that, the best supporters in the world if you ask me.

On a more general point though, Football is about choice and the Powers that be have to at least try to compete. They have the advantage of still having a pretty well turned out footballing audience to live games and have to Capitalise on this. I have noticed that it is more of a family game and more and more people are taking their kids to games, but it is expensive. We could talk about this forever, hence I hope the game gets stronger and stronger here for Scottish Footballs sake. :agree:

blackpoolhibs
17-08-2013, 11:39 AM
I have an HD stream for the liverpool v stoke game on BT Sports, and the quality is the best stream i have ever seen. :top marks

fatbloke
17-08-2013, 12:24 PM
As a parent and a foster carer as well as a football fan i am amazed at the amount of time and effort organisations and the courts spend banning sites like Vipbox and Firstrow. I would be more impressed if they were able to take action against the beasts and paedos who use sites sharing live or recorded instances of child abuse, torture and rape. I take there is no money in it for lawyers etc etc. I know watching football on these sites is wrong but just my opinion.

Sylar
17-08-2013, 12:30 PM
They can "ban" these sites all they like. There are numerous ways to still access them.

Anyone remember when they "banned" The Pirate Bay?

WestEndHibee
17-08-2013, 12:31 PM
As a parent and a foster carer as well as a football fan i am amazed at the amount of time and effort organisations and the courts spend banning sites like Vipbox and Firstrow. I would be more impressed if they were able to take action against the beasts and paedos who use sites sharing live or recorded instances of child abuse, torture and rape. I take there is no money in it for lawyers etc etc. I know watching football on these sites is wrong but just my opinion.

Yeh I agree. Money is what talks though and that's what shapes priorities. There's a lot worse out there yet this is what they really crack down on because poor sky are losing money.

ScottB
17-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Channel 11 on Freeview as Swansea v United just now...

Jack Hackett
17-08-2013, 07:08 PM
You removed my post which contained a link to a download for a browser. Seems censorship is alive and kicking on hibs.net :aok:

Care to explain why?