PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Hibernian 1 v 1 Dundee United

Pages : [1] 2

Sylar
17-08-2013, 07:32 AM
I've never started one of these before and it's not as if we can get any worse so what the hell!

Time to turn our fortunes around today against a weakened Dundee United side and get some points on the board.

What's the weather like in Edinburgh (I await a 'bollah forecast :greengrin).

Any early team news?

Sylar
17-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Just to add: If we win and Pat Fenlon gets a stay of execution, I accept no responsibility :greengrin

Hibby Kay-Yay
17-08-2013, 07:49 AM
My team would be:

.…........................Williams................ ................

Mullen..........Nelson...........Hanlon.........Mc Givern

....................Taiwo..........Thomson........ ............

Robertson......................................... .........Craig
...............................Vine............... ...................

.............................Collins.............. ...................

4-2-3-1

blackpoolhibs
17-08-2013, 07:55 AM
My team would be:

.…........................Williams................ ................

Mullen..........Nelson...........Hanlon.........Mc Givern

....................Taiwo..........Thomson........ ............

Robertson......................................... .........Craig
...............................Vine............... ...................

.............................Collins.............. ...................

4-2-3-1

Change Mullen with Forster and that would be my team.

MyJo
17-08-2013, 07:56 AM
________________Williams

Mullen______Nelson______Hanlon______McGivern

________________Thomson
_______Robertson_________Craig

_____Vine_______Caldwell_______Collins

If we're going to lose i'd rather it was 3-4 than another 0-1 :greengrin:

Billy Whizz
17-08-2013, 07:57 AM
I think we might see Danny Handling play in the "hole" today.
Here's hoping

Treadstone
17-08-2013, 08:11 AM
I think we might see Danny Handling play in the "hole" today.
Here's hoping

Seemed to big up Stanton in his pre match interview. Of the managers many failings blooding the laddies isn't one of them. Wonder if he may start young Sam ?

brydekirk
17-08-2013, 08:31 AM
A bit windy today, if we go with the old hoofball again there's a chance the wind might blow the ball towards one of our own players !!

Gatecrasher
17-08-2013, 08:33 AM
A bit windy today, if we go with the old hoofball again there's a chance the wind might blow the ball towards one of our own players !!
Maybe the wind will help our accuracy :agree:

Treadstone
17-08-2013, 08:36 AM

Especially doon the slope !
What?... When ?

Hibernia&Alba
17-08-2013, 09:21 AM
There'll be a restless atmosphere at ER today which could quickly turn to hostility if things go badly. Surely it's Pat's very last chance to salvage his tenure. I just don't know what to expect. Somehow we must find a way to open a team up and create some chances.

RoYO!
17-08-2013, 09:25 AM
________________Williams

Mullen______Nelson______Hanlon______McGivern

________________Thomson
_______Robertson_________Craig

_____Vine_______Caldwell_______Collins

If we're going to lose i'd rather it was 3-4 than another 0-1 :greengrin:

This will do :) think we need to see a shift in attitude today in terms of how we play the game. Let's go for it!

Kojock
17-08-2013, 09:47 AM
Win, lose or draw the only result that I will be happy with is Fenlon out.

SteveHFC
17-08-2013, 09:50 AM

:agree:

S4uzee
17-08-2013, 09:51 AM
There'll be a restless atmosphere at ER today which could quickly turn to hostility if things go badly. Surely it's Pat's very last chance to salvage his tenure. I just don't know what to expect. Somehow we must find a way to open a team up and create some chances.
Yip and if we go behind, it will be the usual booooooooo boooooooooooooo boooooooooooooo

Hibby70
17-08-2013, 09:53 AM
I think we should all stop shaving till we get a win. Imagine us all sitting around stroking our beards in disgust.

I think we'll win easily today mind you.

Onceinawhile
17-08-2013, 09:54 AM

I find that a bit odd, what if we win this week, next week and the one after? Would you still want him out? Or would that buy him more time?

LancashireHibby
17-08-2013, 10:27 AM
Just got to the Playfair for beer and brekkie. Warm but cloudy and windy.

weonlywon6-2
17-08-2013, 10:42 AM
I think we should all stop shaving till we get a win. Imagine us all sitting around stroking our beards in disgust.

Alway liked zz top

LancashireHibby
17-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Tipping down. Might as well get another pint.

green.and.white
17-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Williams

Mullen
Nelson
Forster
McGivern

Taiwo
Thomson

Handling
Craig
Stanton

Caldwell

It won't happen, but I'd like to see it

Aldo
17-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Williams

Mullen
Nelson
Forster
McGivern

Taiwo
Thomson

Handling
Craig
Stanton

Caldwell

You really do want us to get beat?

Your first 6 I'll give you but there is no way PF will drop both Collins and Vine for today's game.

Happy to give Caldwell a chance but drop Stanton and handling and bring in Robertson, Collins and/or Vine and that's your team.

I hope Caldwell and Collins start up front together.

steviehibsleith
17-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Change Mullen with Forster and that would be my team.
Agreed my team too

MADE IN LEITH
17-08-2013, 11:16 AM
The Teams ok, but I would have to take out Caldwell and replace him with Collins. The other 10 are fine.

hibsbollah
17-08-2013, 11:17 AM
What's the weather like in Edinburgh (I await a 'bollah forecast :greengrin).

?

I'm in semi retirement. Too many poor performances, it's time for someone else to pick up the meteorological baton.

I'll be leaving for ER shortly, all this wind and rain should suit the long punt downfield tactics quite nicely.

green.and.white
17-08-2013, 11:17 AM
You really do want us to get beat?

Your first 6 I'll give you but there is no way PF will drop both Collins and Vine for today's game.

Happy to give Caldwell a chance but drop Stanton and handling and bring in Robertson, Collins and/or Vine and that's your team.

I hope Caldwell and Collins start up front together.

You're making out as if I've suggested putting Fenlon up front?
Vine showed nothing against hearts, I wouldn't exactly be rushing to put him in the side ahead of handling.
And as for Collins, yes Fenlon will never drop him, but I think Caldwell has the chance to be a top player, so I'd like to see him play.
I also don't see the point in playing Robertson out wide for the sake of it. I wouldn't start him in the middle, so I'm not going to chuck him out wide (like Fenlon did against hearts where he wasn't effective at all).

As I said, Fenlons team will be completely different but that's the sort of line up is like to see, youth and creativity.

GreenArmyyy!
17-08-2013, 11:27 AM

I really don't understand this attitude 'no matter what happens I want Fenlon out'. Although it probably won't happen wouldn't you rather see him turn things round and succeed than see the man out of a job and us as a club having to 're-build' again? Before I get accused of being a Fenlon supporter, I'm not anymore and do feel it is time for change but whilst he is in charge of the club I will support him to the hilt and hope he manages to turn things around. The abuse on here directed towards a man that is doing his best and only wants the best for us is unwarranted and quite frankly embarrassing. (Not directed at you in particular)

Judas Iscariot
17-08-2013, 11:27 AM

3000 Hibbies sitting like this in ER in a few years time....

http://www.pitt.edu/~pdh11/menu%20bar%20links/anything%20photos/beard3.jpg

Mr White
17-08-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm in semi retirement. Too many poor performances, it's time for someone else to pick up the meteorological baton.

I'll be leaving for ER shortly, all this wind and rain should suit the long punt downfield tactics quite nicely.
****ing boooooooo!

Carheenlea
17-08-2013, 11:36 AM

This fella sits along from me in the middle of East... :greengrin

Onion
17-08-2013, 11:36 AM
I find that a bit odd, what if we win this week, next week and the one after? Would you still want him out? Or would that buy him more time?

That would be a friggin miracle. Has Fenlon every had 3 consecutive wins at Hibs ? What's his longest winning record ?

Hiber-nation
17-08-2013, 11:37 AM

"Rowan should never have promised not to shave until he scored his next goal".

Onion
17-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Williams

Mullen
Nelson
Forster
McGivern

Taiwo
Thomson

Handling
Craig
Stanton

Caldwell

So what you're saying is Vine and Collins are a waste of money and should be dropped after 2 league games?

Billy Whizz
17-08-2013, 11:40 AM
I have a hunch he'll start with Handling. He played well for the under 20's in Tuesday, and was taken off after 60 mins, probably to protect him for today.
Hope he plays in the "hole", his best position

Mr White
17-08-2013, 11:40 AM
That would be a friggin miracle. Has Fenlon every had 3 consecutive wins at Hibs ? What's his longest winning record ?

3 consecutive wins last season- hearts killie and dundee

Onion
17-08-2013, 11:45 AM
3 consecutive wins last season- hearts killie and dundee

Of course, forgot the post-split friendly matches :rolleyes:

Onceinawhile
17-08-2013, 11:50 AM

Has he ever won three in a row?

Yes within the last 10 games.

Oh but those don't count.

Seems fair.

Mr White
17-08-2013, 11:50 AM

Also won 3 on the trot against motherwell st mirren and united in October/November last year.

green.and.white
17-08-2013, 11:51 AM
So what you're saying is Vine and Collins are a waste of money and should be dropped after 2 league games?

If that's the negative twist you're wanting to put on it

Beefster
17-08-2013, 11:53 AM

Seems fair.

The post-split games whilst all good were as a direct result of the second half of the Falkirk game IMHO. Since this season started, Fenlon's wrapped himself in the comfort blanket of hoofball, ten men in defence and passing sideways and back.

It's truly brain-numbing.

Fergus52
17-08-2013, 11:54 AM

Seems fair.

Banging your head off a brick wall mate.

Onceinawhile
17-08-2013, 11:55 AM
The post-split games whilst all good were as a direct result of the second half of the Falkirk game IMHO. Since this season started, Fenlon's wrapped himself in the comfort blanket of hoofball, ten men in defence and passing sideways and back.

It's truly brain-numbing.

Completely agree.

But nonsense like above should be pointed out.

Aldo
17-08-2013, 12:01 PM
You're making out as if I've suggested putting Fenlon up front?
Vine showed nothing against hearts, I wouldn't exactly be rushing to put him in the side ahead of handling.
And as for Collins, yes Fenlon will never drop him, but I think Caldwell has the chance to be a top player, so I'd like to see him play.
I also don't see the point in playing Robertson out wide for the sake of it. I wouldn't start him in the middle, so I'm not going to chuck him out wide (like Fenlon did against hearts where he wasn't effective at all).

As I said, Fenlons team will be completely different but that's the sort of line up is like to see, youth and creativity.

Sorry but disagree re Vine... Yes he was poor last week but Handling is a long way off from starting everyweek . Still a long way to go but Caldwell deserves his chance. As for Robertson he shouldn't be dropped IMHO as he was ok last week and tried to get forward.

Collins and Caldwell up front for me.

GreenArmyyy!
17-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Sorry but disagree re Vine... Yes he was poor last week but Handling is a long way off from starting everyweek . Still a long way to go but Caldwell deserves his chance. As for Robertson he shouldn't be dropped IMHO as he was ok last week and tried to get forward.

Collins and Caldwell up front for me.

Don't want to be harsh but I think Handling is a long way off first-team football at all. I really don't see the hype around him at all. IMO he has never came on and made a difference to a game. Caldwell has been given far less chances but always looks likely to cause problems. Agree completely with the rest of your comment.

Golden Bear
17-08-2013, 01:03 PM
The gusty conditions will adversely effect our normal silky flowing passing game so we may have to settle for a 0-0 scoreline today.

kaimendhibs
17-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Any team news?

Sent from my iPhone at home on crutches

Franck Stanton
17-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Don't want to be harsh but I think Handling is a long way off first-team football at all. I really don't see the hype around him at all. IMO he has never came on and made a difference to a game. Caldwell has been given far less chances but always looks likely to cause problems. Agree completely with the rest of your comment.

Agree with bit in bold. I just cannae see why people rate him. He is definitely not ready for the first team. Just my opinion and would love to be proved wrong, however, from what I have seen so far, won't hold my breath.

kaimendhibs
17-08-2013, 01:10 PM
@HibernianFCClub: Hibernian: Williams, Mullen, Nelson, Hanlon, Stevenson, Handling, Thomson, Robertson, Craig, Vine, Collins #hibees

Andy74
17-08-2013, 01:12 PM
@HibernianFCClub: Hibernian: Williams, Mullen, Nelson, Hanlon, Stevenson, Handling, Thomson, Robertson, Craig, Vine, Collins #hibees

Well, it looks attacking enough.

Speedway
17-08-2013, 01:13 PM
No McGivern again?

GreenCastle
17-08-2013, 01:14 PM

OTJ out and Handling in. One change.

Surely McGivern if fit should be playing :confused:

4-2-3-1?

hibs4life
17-08-2013, 01:16 PM

No McGivern in the starting line up. Find that puzzling. Still, no point moaning about it just now, just need to get behind whoever is wearing the green and leave the discussion (and no doubt recriminations) until later...

bathhibby
17-08-2013, 01:21 PM
No McGivern in the starting line up. Find that puzzling. Still, no point moaning about it just now, just need to get behind whoever is wearing the green and leave the discussion (and no doubt recriminations) until later...

Stevenson at Full Back what is Fenlon on ? Has been garbage and we have players who are much better at full back

Callum_62
17-08-2013, 01:21 PM
surprised no McGivern - thought he was very good going forward against hearts

apart from that the team almost pics itself. Imagine Robertson will move inside with Handling wide

J-C
17-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Stevenson at Full Back what is Fenlon on ? Has been garbage and we have players who are much better at full back

he's ok at LB, just don't put him to RB

hibs4life
17-08-2013, 01:23 PM

Still rate Lewis but from his Tynecastle display, it looked like he could do with dropping out for a game or two to rediscover his 'mojo'..

steviehibsleith
Worried about the pace of our wingbacks against GMS hope we cope, what is it with injuries really effecting us. Why not a midfielder or attacker where we have options.

Callum_62
whats going on with Clancy btw?? :confused:

any word on the bench?

Andy74
17-08-2013, 01:24 PM

I'd have played McGivern but that'd be harsh on Stevenson who hasn't done much wrong when played at left back.

J-C
17-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Well, it looks attacking enough.

Only if he plays them in the correct positions, must have Craig through the middle for starters.

steviehibsleith
17-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Who would you start at LB ?

NorthNorfolkHFC
17-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Who would you start at LB ?

McGivern?

TheFamous1875
17-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Last time we played them GMS had to swap wing as he was in Stevenson's pocket for the whole match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Andy74
17-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Only if he plays them in the correct positions, must have Craig through the middle for starters.

Doubt that. Needs must just now with two wide players injured and Craig has played a lot of football there. May be a bit more effective further in bit doesn't mean he is in any way out of position.

steviehibsleith
17-08-2013, 01:29 PM
McGivern?
I agree but is he on the bench or injured

Scooter
17-08-2013, 01:30 PM
I think it's 4-4-2 handling and Craig on the flanks, thommo and Robertson in the middle

Itsnoteasy
Still rate Lewis but from his Tynecastle display, it looked like he could do with dropping out for a game or two to rediscover his 'mojo'..

What ****en mojo is that.

seanshow
Hibernian

01 Williams
04 Hanlon
05 Nelson
16 Stevenson
22 Mullen
08 Robertson
10 Craig
19 Handling
38 Thomson
09 Vine
14 Collins

Substitutes

21 Murdoch
03 McGivern
17 Tudur-Jones
20 Taiwo
23 Forster
26 Stanton
29 Caldwell

blackpoolhibs
17-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Mullen is nowhere near the standard of right back acceptable in my opinion, Forster or even Maybury for me before him at this minute in time.

And McGivern every time before Stevenson at left back.

Andy74
17-08-2013, 01:31 PM
I think it's 4-4-2 handling and Craig on the flanks, thommo and Robertson in the middle

Hopefully. I'd like to see Collins and Vine get a chance to work together. Pity we don't have natural wide players just now.

Callum_62
17-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Mullen is nowhere near the standard of right back acceptable in my opinion, Forster or even Maybury for me before him at this minute in time.

He can hit a dead ball though. If only fitbaw had a 'special team' like the American version

I thought he done OK against Hearts to be fair....different kettle o fish if GMS takes up that flank though

Totally agree on McGivern, no idea why he isnt starting

nonshinyfinish
17-08-2013, 01:38 PM
He can hit a dead ball though. If only fitbaw had a 'special team' like the American version

I thought he done OK against Hearts to be fair....different kettle o fish if GMS takes up that flank though

Totally agree on McGivern, no idea why he isnt starting

Really? I thought he was awful. Not going to judge him on one performance, but it was a no-brainer to hook him at half-time.

hibee_girl
17-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Last time we played them GMS had to swap wing as he was in Stevenson's pocket for the whole match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Why let facts get in the way of folk bashing Lewis?

Callum_62
17-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Really? I thought he was awful. Not going to judge him on one performance, but it was a no-brainer to hook him at half-time.

I don't remember Hearts having any joy against him.....similarly, I don't remember him doing much going forward

anyway, my $20 paid for HI.....stream is up and East looks very empty

spudhib
17-08-2013, 01:51 PM

Looks 433 imo Vine and Handling either side of Collins,Thommo sitting in the centre of mid with Robertson and Craig hopefully giving plenty of support to the attack.

hibs4life
17-08-2013, 01:55 PM
What ****en mojo is that.

My view is that he has remained fairly solid defensively but his distribution let him down badly at Tynecastle. We need that if we are going to start being more creative. Just voicing an opinion not having a go at anyone. Would you like to try that? :-)

AlbertK86
17-08-2013, 01:59 PM
I'd have played McGivern but that'd be harsh on Stevenson who hasn't done much wrong when played at left back.

Apart from floating every ball either over the touch or bylines

Poor poor decision not to bring McGivern back

Andy74
17-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Looks 433 with Handling in behind front 2 and Craig in middle left with Thomson and Robertson.

Andy74
17-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Vine and Handling going more left and right now.

CFC1892
17-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Has the game started yet? Thought it was about 6 past 3 ATM but can't see anything on Hibs TV

Wembley67
17-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Is there such a thing as a radio link for something that isn't open all mic's???

nonshinyfinish
17-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Is there such a thing as a radio link for something that isn't open all mic's???

Not on the Beeb, live game is ICT v. Motherwell.

Don't know if it's on HI?

Wembley67
Not on the Beeb, live game is ICT v. Motherwell.

Don't know if it's on HI?

Thanks.

Scottish football doesn't half get a bum deal when it comes to coverage...

seanshow

The BBC own the rights and no longer provide individual commentaries at matches, same as last season.

...either cut backs or possibly sevco related.

andyf5
17-08-2013, 02:11 PM

I can't find one either. Usually you can hear live commentary on all games on BBC web site.

spike220
17-08-2013, 02:12 PM
I can't find one either. Usually you can hear live commentary on all games on BBC web site.So what are we meant to do???

spudhib
17-08-2013, 02:13 PM
I can't find one either. Usually you can hear live commentary on all games on BBC web site.

Stopped it last season.

Elephant Stone

http://www.arabzone.co.uk/index.asp?pg=507

It's from a Dundee United site cause I support Dundee United now.

Hibercelona
Wish I just went to the game. Nothings more insufferable than listening to these fuds.

Wembley67
17-08-2013, 02:14 PM
So what are we meant to do???

Nothing by the looks of it...backwater country that we are.

DAVE1875
17-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Happy to just sit here and wait for goal news on here & Sky Sports News, anything to avoid listening to those unfunny fuds on BBC

Wembley67
17-08-2013, 02:15 PM
http://www.arabzone.co.uk/index.asp?pg=507

It's from a Dundee United site cause I support Dundee United now.

Perfect, thanks.

spike220
17-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Happy to just sit here and wait for goal news on here & Sky Sports News, anything to avoid listening to those unfunny fuds on BBCbetter than nowt

ancienthibby
17-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Perfect, thanks.

Mullen yellow carded on 9 mins - tackle on GMS

NOLA
Mow the lawn, wash the car, take the dog for a leisurly stroll then come back @4.45 for the seethfest

Hibercelona
better than nowt

Nowt would be better.

blackpoolhibs
17-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Mullen yellow carded on 9 mins - tackle on GMS

Expect Stevenson to replace him on the right, and McGivern to play left back.

R'Albin
17-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Urgh...

NorthNorfolkHFC
17-08-2013, 02:20 PM
It's a nonsense already.

I came here to support but it's evident already that's it not happening.

spike220
Nowt would be better. perhaps, they seem to be quite excitable.

Off the bar
How are we playing? Keeping the ball in the deck or more hoofball?

judas
17-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Happy to just sit here and wait for goal news on here & Sky Sports News, anything to avoid listening to those unfunny fuds on BBC

I dunno if Preston or Robertson are still on BBC, but I find their loud squealing every time there's some action (ESP a goal) utterly irritating.

ancienthibby
Spoony scores for Saints.

Hibercelona
Wotherspoon scores from 30 yards...

Just saying. :whistle:

DAVE1875
Spoony scored for St. Johnstone

spike220
17-08-2013, 02:22 PM
perhaps, they seem to be quite excitable. I cant really work out what is going on based on this commentary !!!:confused:

Wembley67
17-08-2013, 02:22 PM
How are we playing? Keeping the ball in the deck or more hoofball?

Sounds pretty lacklustre, DU on top

Onceinawhile
17-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Spoony scores to make it st Johnstone 2 Ross county 0

Hibs7
17-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Looks like it is problems at ER that stops players playing to their abilities .. Wotherspoon is a glaring example... He should have been offered more than StJ could afford and kept him at ER

God Petrie
17-08-2013, 02:25 PM
If you aren't here count yourself lucky. If we get anything from this I will be absolutely amazed.

West hamBERNIAN
17-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Nelson is quality.... So far. Craig still not looking himself. Still poor football, passing is brutal.

Hibs7
17-08-2013, 02:27 PM
Dundee Utd look most likely to score .. Creating more chances. Hibs no improvement :-(

Andy74
17-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Mullen not playing well and been booked. Can see Stevenson at RB again next half!

TowerHibs
Looks like it is problems at ER that stops players playing to their abilities .. Wotherspoon is a glaring example... He should have been offered more than StJ could afford and kept him at ER
i dont think he done enough to merit a new contract

saying all that, getting a regular start in a settled team in his own position will make anyone improve Our problem in past 3/4 years is the team changes every week

spike220
Sounds like its all Dundee Utd? is this the case or only due to the fact I am listening to their Commentary???

Hibercelona
17-08-2013, 02:29 PM

It's blatantly obvious that the problems lie at ER. It won't make any difference what players we bring in and get rid of, no difference what so ever.

It still hasn't clicked with some though.

Wembley67
goal Du

Onceinawhile
Sounds like its all Dundee Utd? is this the case or only due to the fact I am listening to their Commentary???

Hibs Twitter suggests the same.

HiBremian
17-08-2013, 02:30 PM

Well it's 0-1 :confused:

West hamBERNIAN
Brutal

Sylar
Deary dear...

Hibs7
As expected Dundee Utd 1-0 Hibs as usual ... Crap

ancienthibby
0-1 United, Armstrong

YehButNoBut
Once again Hibs help out teams struggling, Utd 1-0 their first goal of the season.

Will be tough for Pat now.

spike220
17-08-2013, 02:31 PM
Well it's 0-1 :confused:was it a good goal?

Bob Box Fish
17-08-2013, 02:31 PM
There s the first

Hibs7
17-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Hibs no different from the last 4 games and PF has no idea how to change it ....

judas

There's a culture of some kind at Easter Road. People have alluded to it in the past.

Too many non football people in key positions.

Jones28
Jim Spence:

United first to every 50/50

Far more competent

Any more need to be said? :rolleyes:

Andy74
Looked well offside when he ran through but dunno. Must have been someone further back when played.

Bostonhibby
was it a good goal?

the old ball over the top of our defence again, sounds like we were ball watching and hoping for an offside that never came - catches us out every time.

kaimendhibs
F.F.S

HiBremian
17-08-2013, 02:33 PM
was it a good goal?

Not really. The guy didn't control it in front of goal, but still had the time to put it in the net.

blackpoolhibs
17-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Mullen not playing well and been booked. Can see Stevenson at RB again next half!

Thats because the guy is hopeless, why anyone would sign this guy for our club i will never know? I said it the first time i saw him, and nothing i have seen since has given me any reason to think he's good enough to play 1st team football for Hibs.

CRAZYHIBBY
17-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Is there no fight in this team at all

Hibercelona
Not really. The guy didn't control it in front of goal, but still had the time to put it in the net.

He could have lit up a cigar before sticking it in the goal.

judas
Can someone please explain why Tam Mcourt sits in the dugout?

Bostonhibby
Sounds like Vine is having a stinker so far.

spike220
Sounds like HIbs are making Rankin look like the next Messi, what is going on!!

Bostonhibby
17-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Can someone please explain why Tam Mcourt sits in the dugout?

unseen work?

JDHibs
17-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Fenlon out...just saying

blackpoolhibs
17-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Hibs going to make a change, Mullen????

Elephant Stone
17-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Why in the name of Christ did McGivern not start ahead of Mullen?

Franck Stanton
17-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Listening to radio commentary [D'Unt site] and they say that the Unt keeper having a quiet day and only had to deal with pass-backs and occasional cross into his box. Not had to deal with any shots. Deary me

HiBremian
17-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Hibs going to make a change, Mullen????

Fenlon out, BH in.

Off the bar
Has a manager ever left at half time? Just gone into the dressing room apologized and walked off into the rain. just a thought pat just a thought.

Sylar
The boos are deafening over the radio.

Hibercelona
was it a good goal?

Just ask any Dundee Utd player/fan...

Bostonhibby
Stevenson to right back now, clueless, absolutely clueless.................

mikewynne
Don't think we have had a single attempt on goal yet.

Hibs7
17-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Mullen off McGivern on ... Just shows Fenlon has no idea ... Why did he not start !!!

Onceinawhile
Why in the name of Christ did McGivern not start ahead of Mullen?

Because ones a left back the others a right back?

Any sort of fight being shown?

blackpoolhibs
Expect Stevenson to replace him on the right, and McGivern to play left back.

And there it is, the man is absolutely clueless.

MrRobot
17-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Why cant we try something different now. Get Mullen off, sit 3 at the back and pack the midfield. Get Craig behind the strikers and get Caldwell on.

Sylar
Wotherspoon misses a penalty - thank **** we punted him :greengrin

jonty
Mullen off and McGivern on. Meanwhile Spoony scores a peach of a free kick and then has a poor penalty (saved by Mark Brown).

erskine-hibby
Looks like hearts are going to be, at least, 1 point nearer to us at the end of today. I can see them catching us up soon. How ****ing embarrassing that will be. Not only that I can see them finishing above us in the league with form like this. Regardless of the final result there needs to be HUGE changes at this club.

God Petrie
Why the **** is he changing his team 30 mins in. What sort of ****ing idiot manager mulls over a team for 7 days then changed his mind after 30 mins? A manager without a ****ing clue.

This is dreadful. Win, lose or draw. Fenlon must go after this shambles.

pacorosssco
were two games from a crisis

MrRobot
17-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Because ones a left back the others a right back?

That wouldn't stop him sadly.

Hibs7
17-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Inverness 2 up against Motherwell .. How does Butcher do it ?

Hibercelona
17-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Why cant we try something different now. Get Mullen off, sit 3 at the back and pack the midfield. Get Craig behind the strikers and get Caldwell on.

If theres one major issue i've noticed over everything else since the Mowbray era ended. It's the reluctancy from managers to change anything.

They stick with the same failed plan week in week out.

YehButNoBut
17-08-2013, 02:44 PM
This is woeful from Hibs, Utd have been struggling yet they dominate us at home Pat should be finished if we lose this game.

Hibs - Poss 37% - Shot On 0

Utd - Poss 63% - Shot On 5

Just effin crap.

erskine-hibby
17-08-2013, 02:44 PM
If theres one major issue i've noticed over everything else since the Mowbray era ended. It's the reluctancy from managers to change anything.

That includes Petrie.

Scorrie
17-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Have we looked like scoring? Have we had a shot? Are we doing anything good at all? No mention on the radio

TowerHibs
17-08-2013, 02:45 PM
yep i'd go 3 at the back and let Craig, Robertson push right up through the middle.

Why not, this isn't working (hasnt been for 5 months). Any manager worth their salt will no if you have no pace or width then you need to flood midfield. with no right back then 3 at back is obvious decision

Godsahibby
17-08-2013, 02:46 PM

You mustn't have gone to many games when Collins was manager!

Hibs7
17-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Thank god Ross County are losing more goals than Hibs ... But changes are needed at ER and very soon !!

blackpoolhibs
17-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Why the **** is he changing his team 30 mins in. What sort of ****ing idiot manager mulls over a team for 7 days then changed his mind after 30 mins? A manager without a ****ing clue.

This is dreadful. Win, lose or draw. Fenlon must go after this shambles.

Yip another dreadful decision from Fenlon, what is amazing about the decision is there is no decision to make. Mullen is an awful player, nowhere near good enough yet for 11st team football, and may never be good enough. Forster or Maybury at right back, its a simple decision, play the best player available.

And play McGivern at left back every day of the week, and twice on a Saturday before Stevenson.

Fenlon is clueless, a chimp could make these decisions.

Bobo
17-08-2013, 02:47 PM
This team is getting relegated, Fenlon is a prize Arse, totally clueless. No creation, ***** defence and a non-existent midfield with a keeper that panics any time it's near the back four!!!! This is the worst team I've seen in 20 years.

Can't see us creating a credible chance never mind scoring and we'll concede again.

Stevenson must be ****ging Fenlon's wife!!

Too slow cant pass, no creation, square or backward passes no threat going forward.... fvuck it's so worth going to Easter Road on a Saturday. NOT!!!

Franck Stanton
17-08-2013, 02:48 PM
I have been a supporter of Fenlon, [I know I must be mad], however --- Mullen off and move Stevenson to R/B to accommodate McGivern. Has Fenlon gone mad ? he has lost the plot. Stevenson is NEVER, repeat NEVER a r/b -- what is wrong wit Mullen off and Forster on ? causes as little disruption to back 4 as possible. Oh and another thing - if McGivern is fit enough for the bench and to come on with almost an hour left WHY WASN'T HE ON FROM THE START ? Hate to kick a man when is down but, he really has to go, clueless.

Wembley67
***********shot by hibs shot by hibs***************

HiBremian
HT

Crap

Hibercelona
You mustn't have gone to many games when Collins was manager!

Collins didn't change things when things weren't working out. He had a good Plan A which was great when it worked out, but there was never any plan B.

weonlywon6-2
This is woeful from Hibs, Utd have been struggling yet they dominate us at home Pat should be finished if we lose this game.

Just effin crap.

Fenlon needs more time though ?????

Onceinawhile
17-08-2013, 02:50 PM

Just effin crap.

You can understand that though, I mean we are away from home playing a top 2-3 team aren't we?

Absolutely damning those statistics.

BH Hibs
17-08-2013, 02:51 PM
were two games from a crisis

Think we're there already mate. Also why isn't Maybury on the bench if our RB is dodgy. It's these basic failings that makes me want him out. Please don't give him any more money apart from his payoff

MrRobot
17-08-2013, 02:52 PM

Exactly. Never see a bit of experimentation withy the formation. Same old ***** every week.

Callum_62
HT...the HI stream is pretty poor clarity wise...but I can still tell its pesh!

Mullen was getting ripped by GMS....he had to be subbed before he was sent off, or we conceded again

Stevenson may do better than Mullen there....anywho, a change was needed

Think weve had 1 shot which was beat away from Cziersnak...by Collins

GMS looks main threat...we look a bit clueless again

Robertson atleast putting effort in

Craig has been anon, again. Vine and Collins both been poor too

spike220
Think we're there already mate. Also why isn't Maybury on the bench if our RB is dodgy. It's these basic failings that makes me want him out. Please don't give him any more money apart from his payoff we are in a crisis.

Godsahibby
17-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Collins didn't change things when things weren't working out. He had a good Plan A which was great when it worked out, but there was never any plan B.

You really must not have been at the games then. I remember him doing it a few times, i'm sure he did what Fenlon doesnt appear able to do and hook Lewis off after about 15 mins against Celtic at ER to change the shape.

Berwickhibby
17-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Another goal from a hit over the top...... schoolboy stuff, has Rowan Vine managed yet to control a pass or found another Hibs player. Also how come Liam Craig went from being a great SPLFL player to being this gash we see in front of us...... its now time Mr Fenlon to motivate your team and lets see Hibernian FC play some football rather than this hit and hope.

Judas Iscariot
Bye Pat...

This sounds as dire as ever

Thank **** I stayed away

YehButNoBut

Just effin crap.

HT stats changed slightly but we are going to have to improve dramatically to even get a draw here, and that means doing something that seems alien to us just now, score a goal that is.

Hibs - Poss 38% - Shot On 1

Utd - Poss 62% - Shot On 6

neil7908
17-08-2013, 02:55 PM
So so so so glad I didn't turn up today, cannot justify spending £22 to watch this.Fenlon really must go now. Seriously, I just cannot see how the board can keep him on.Not only will we need a new manager, I think another 2-3 players are still required. Very worried about us for the rest of the season.

Stringer
17-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Hearing we can't string a pass together.

AlbertK86
17-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Thank goodness the juvenile leagues have started again today and I haven't wasted more money going to see this shambles

Far better watching ma laddie playing in a team putting some proper football on display at U17s league

The Board have continually failed us for years now

Gustavo Fring
17-08-2013, 02:57 PM
surely we dont deserve to be losing , just more of that bad luck we keep hearing about .

Lee Marvin
I have been a supporter of Fenlon, [I know I must be mad], however --- Mullen off and move Stevenson to R/B to accommodate McGivern. Has Fenlon gone mad ? he has lost the plot. Stevenson is NEVER, repeat NEVER a r/b -- what is wrong wit Mullen off and Forster on ? causes as little disruption to back 4 as possible. Oh and another thing - if McGivern is fit enough for the bench and to come on with almost an hour left WHY WASN'T HE ON FROM THE START ? Hate to kick a man when is down but, he really has to go, clueless.

It's like this imposter is proactively trying to get sacked. He doesn't want to walk so wants paid off as soon as possible.

I've been to every game this season but turned down a free ticket for today. I will not set foot inside ER again until this prick leaves my club.

Callum_62
Hearing we can't string a pass together.

im seeing it...very poor again

i think we sld bring on OTJ for Collins and try and solidify the midfield

:wink:

Alos, I think Handling has atleast tried to be creative

very disappointed in Liam Craig so far

Aldo
Stevenson to right back now, clueless, absolutely clueless.................

Been out with wee one at pictures. Ill tell you what I am ****ing raging at Fenlon for this.

You'd better hope no one gives LS a hard time on here the nite about his right back performance CIS that clueless inept tactician we call a manager has a lot to answer for regarding this.

The Modfather
17-08-2013, 02:58 PM

There's other valid things to bash Collins with, but tactics aren't one of them. He was never slow to change tactics or personnel no matter the minutes on the clock if it wasn't working.

A good example of the top of my head was at home to Aberdeen needing a goal. Switching to 3 at the back with Thomson playing playmaker from sweeper.

Deano_70

He had Stevenson at right back for both Malmo games!! The boy is about as much use as Anne Franks drum kit..... I do not know how any supporter of the club can defend him, he is s**t. Anyone that knows anything about Football could see how negative he is. Sick of hearing people saying he is a trier. Give me a strip and a pair of boots and i'll try hard too. The boy is a bombscare of a football player.

As for Fenlon, I am totally and utterly scunnered by how completely tactically inept the guy is. No left midfielder, no right midfielder, no pace, no creativity no NOTHING!!! The guy is an imposter, a complete fraudster. No one can be critical of our attack just now as the midfield sit that far off them.

Just to confirm that is over 500 competitive minutes since our fans have stood to celebrate a goal. 500 F*****G minutes. The last goal we scored in all games was against Nottingham Forrest in Portugal.

****** off Fenlon and Petrie you can good and take a good old ****** to yourself too.

:grr:

Hibs7
Hibernian FC heading for relegation and extinction ... Unless big changes are made !!

Stuarty27
2 season tickets sitting on the kitchen work top...

Thank **** didn't go

John_the_angus_hibby
Fenlon and I'm afraid Petrie can leave now. Romanov ****ed Hearts in a suicide dive, we are suffering a death of a thousand cuts. Less spectacular than Heart's semi demise, but we are possibly dying as a club slowly one game at a time. If Petrie keeps Fenlon, or even replaces him soon, it will not work. He needs to step away from football matters. He believes his own PR; when he was lucky with the 'golden generation' and Mowbray.

Bring in a football director and put Petrie out to non exec retirement.

Just leave both of you.

erskine-hibby
17-08-2013, 02:59 PM
What happened to the "take the game to them" that Pat spoke about in his pre match interview? ?

Sylar
I can't even bring myself to listen to the radio coverage - Open All Mics instead.

GreenPJ
You have to assume the players have given up on the manager.

GlasgowHibee
I'm really tempted to leave now, cannot believe I paid some of my hard earned money to see this ****ing ***** today, cheerio Pat.

Hibercelona
17-08-2013, 03:00 PM
You really must not have been at the games then. I remember him doing it a few times, i'm sure he did what Fenlon doesnt appear able to do and hook Lewis off after about 15 mins against Celtic at ER to change the shape.

We were very systematic and organized under Colins, but were an eye sore to watch at times. It worked for us at first, but once teams figured out our system, they started making easy work of us. Collins did nothing to change this. It was very bland.

Fenlon is quite simply completely out of his depth.

brian6-2
17-08-2013, 03:01 PM
we are horendous to watch, completely horendous.

Never mind the Lewis Stevenson bashing i cant honestly fathom out how Rowan Vine once commanded a transfer fee of 3 million pounds, thats a complete head****. hellen keller would do a better job up front than him.

Deano_70
17-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Been out with wee one at pictures. Ill tell you what I am ****ing raging at Fenlon for this.

You'd better hope no one gives LS a hard time on here the nite about his right back performance CIS that clueless inept tactician we call a manager has a lot to answer for regarding this.

Why would you not!! The boys utter p**h......

Offers nothing going forward playing in midfield and nothing at the back when playing in defence.....

green viper
what size of crowd is there today

Allan45
You have to assume the players have given up on the manager.
I think so now...hibs players rather lose and hopefully get Fenlon sacked in a day, week or at the end of the season...

Northernhibee
17-08-2013, 03:03 PM
McNamara's team talk must have been easy. 'Play the ball over the top then sit back. They won't create anything after that'

Hibercelona
17-08-2013, 03:03 PM
we are horendous to watch, completely horendous.

Never mind the Lewis Stevenson bashing i cant honestly fathom out how Rowan Vine once commanded a transfer fee of 3 million pounds, thats a complete head****. hellen keller would do a better job up front than him.

It raises the question though.

Would Vine look anywhere near as poor at any other SPL club?

I don't think he would.

Deano_70
17-08-2013, 03:05 PM

I don't think he would.

The forward line can't be questioned until the team start creating chances for them. That's when they can be judged.....

East Coast Hibe
17-08-2013, 03:05 PM
I have a season ticket, but did not bother going - sounds like a good decision on my part.

Part of me misses going to the game, it's my Saturdday ritual with my mates. Three out of seven of our crowd (all ST holders) did not go today. However, I now get too frustrated watching this drivel. Last Sunday was the final straw for me. I won't be back until changes are made.

What is the crowd? (maybe someone else mentioned it, but I can't be bothered going through all the posts)

brian6-2
17-08-2013, 03:07 PM

I don't think he would.

Thing is, he looked decent against us once i can remember last season. But then again so did Liam Craig.

I genuinley cant make my mind up cos this hibs team seem completely bereft of any footballing ability, and fenlon doesnt seem to know what he's doing he really doesnt.

judas
17-08-2013, 03:07 PM
He had Stevenson at right back for both Malmo games!! The boy is about as much use as Anne Franks drum kit..... I do not know how any supporter of the club can defend him, he is s**t. Anyone that knows anything about Football could see how negative he is. Sick of hearing people saying he is a trier. Give me a strip and a pair of boots and i'll try hard too. The boy is a bombscare of a football player.

As for Fenlon, I am totally and utterly scunnered by how completely tactically inept the guy is. No left midfielder, no right midfielder, no pace, no creativity no NOTHING!!! The guy is an imposter, a complete fraudster. No one can be critical of our attack just now as the midfield sit that far off them.

Just to confirm that is over 500 competitive minutes since our fans have stood to celebrate a goal. 500 F*****G minutes. The last goal we scored in all games was against Nottingham Forrest in Portugal.

****** off Fenlon and Petrie you can good and take a good old ****** to yourself too.

:grr:

Totally agree. This trier fish does my heid in.

Graeme miller, Grieg miller, chris Jackson etc etc etc all triers all absolute unadulterated single fish.

Get pat out. Get Stevenson out.

ScottB
17-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Sacked this weekend surely? I can't see any way back for him.

Persisting with playing Lewis at Right Back says it all.

mentalhibee
17-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Another goal from a hit over the top...... schoolboy stuff, has Rowan Vine managed yet to control a pass or found another Hibs player. Also how come Liam Craig went from being a great SPLFL player to being this gash we see in front of us...... its now time Mr Fenlon to motivate your team and lets see Hibernian FC play some football rather than this hit and hope.

Liam Craig's always been rubbish, sick of reading he's just turned crap! Getting rid of a talented young player like Spoony and replacing him with a headless chicken like Craig sums up Fenlon....Numpty!

Northernhibee
17-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Liam Craig's always been rubbish, sick of reading he's just turned crap! Getting rid of a talented young player like Spoony and replacing him with a headless chicken like Craig sums up Fenlon....Numpty!

He's really not. He's an attacking central mid played out of position with seemingly a lack of instruction.

Golden Bear
17-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Liam Craig's always been rubbish, sick of reading he's just turned crap! Getting rid of a talented young player like Spoony and replacing him with a headless chicken like Craig sums up Fenlon....Num pty!

You've got a very apt user name.

Bostonhibby
17-08-2013, 03:14 PM
What happened to the "take the game to them" that Pat spoke about in his pre match interview? ?

Unfortunately it currently looks like he meant take it to them in and around our 18 yard area!

Golden Bear
He's really not. He's an attacking central mid played out of position with seemingly a lack of instruction.

Correct.

Johnny Clash
Stuck in London otherwise I'd have been at game supporting my club.

Not easy though - sounds like another piiss poor performance. Dire. How can so many players be off form/clueless at the same time? What is Pat getting the team to do on the training ground? What's the tactics? It's just not working.

And it sounds like no Hibs player is showing any type of leadership on the park. Our captain's stuck in his box and nobody out there is trying to organise the team, kick ***** or encourage. That's unforgivable.

Having said that I'm not into all the personal bitterness spewing out from some keyboard warriors on this site though. No matter how frustrating this is - no excuse for that bile! Some folk need to get a life!!

Hibs7
17-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Time the players ignored what PF says and play to their strengths , change positions if required and show what they can do.

Aldo
17-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Why would you not!! The boys utter p**h......

Offers nothing going forward playing in midfield and nothing at the back when playing in defence.....

Ill tell you what Craig, Vine and others deserve more criticism than Lewis but Heay jump in the bandwagon. Im not saying the boys a world beater but yet again put in the firing line by his clueless msnsger.

Fell free to continually blame Lewis for us being pish but at least he tries and cares.

Why did he play Mullen and not Maybury or Forster. Then after 30 subs him.

Same as last week blame Lewis yet he did nowt wrong and it was McGivern at fault.

I don't know if you play or have played Football and if do have you tried playing on the total opposite side of the pitch playing with your opposite foot.

Try it and get back to me

Onceinawhile
17-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Has anyone said transitional season yet?

Jim44
17-08-2013, 03:16 PM
surely we dont deserve to be losing , just more of that bad luck we keep hearing about .

Try a smilie :-)

hibeedonald
17-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Vine booked.

K.Marx
17-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Any word on the crowd today? I fear results won't get Fenlon sacked but attendances might. *fingers crossed*

Scorrie
What does Jimmy Nicholl do? Is he as useless as PF or does he suggest things but gets ignored. We have been really extra woeful since he was appointed but not sure if that is coincidence

West hamBERNIAN
This referee and his assistants make Craig Thomson look like collina. Absulotely shocking stuff.

Hibs7
Rubbish, absolute rubbish from Hibs, Collins must be wondering what he has done coming here !!

TowerHibs
17-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Any word on the crowd today? I fear results won't get Fenlon sacked but attendances might. *fingers crossed*

i think the closure of the transfer window is what we are waiting for. Sack him now, then a new guy will demand a couple of players in. Wait til Sep 3rd then whoever comes in will have to piss with the knob he has until January

DAVE1875
17-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Hibernian FC ‏@HibernianFCClub (https://twitter.com/HibernianFCClub)1m (https://twitter.com/HibernianFCClub/status/368753495324622848)
Offside flag denies Hibs a clear opportunity - the home side cranking up the pressure #hibees (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23hibees&src=hash)

http://janinejulia.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/photobucket-shocked.gif?w=580

cabbageandribs1875
17-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Thank god Ross County are losing more goals than Hibs ... But changes are needed at ER and very soon !!

they will get a chance in 2 weeks time to help their goal difference

Onceinawhile
To be fair, we're just unlucky, we could be on 9 points by now.

Northernhibee
Ill tell you what Craig, Vine and others deserve more criticism than Lewis but Heay jump in the bandwagon. Im not saying the boys a world beater but yet again put in the firing line by his clueless msnsger.

Fell free to continually blame Lewis for us being pish but at least he tries and cares.

Same as last week blame Lewis yet he did nowt wrong and it was McGivern at fault.

I don't know if you play or have played Football and if do have you tried playing on the total opposite side of the pitch playing with your opposite foot.

Craig and Vine do not yet deserve criticism, they're trying to fit into a crisis hit team who are suffering from a lack of instruction or balance. They must be wondering what they've let themselves in for.

TowerHibs
17-08-2013, 03:22 PM

instead 11 ahead of hearts.........

Wembley67
17-08-2013, 03:22 PM

Think it's around 8k

cabbageandribs1875
17-08-2013, 03:23 PM
thomson(retaliation) and gunning sent off....assistant referee not helping

Sylar
Both down to 10 men? Gunning and Thommo off?

Deano_70

I aint jumping on any bandwagon as I have been saying this for 2 seasons now about him. He is not premier league standard full stop.

I have played football to a fairly decent standard and know how hard it can be playing out of position. The boy is murder, full stop. Tell me what his stregths are apart from being a trier??

I can't be critical of Rowan Vine yet as our midfield have created nothing for him. Liam Craig for me the jury is out, I won't deny that but he has had 8 weeks in comparison to Stevenson 150 odd matches.

DAVE1875

If it wasn't for Europe this would just look like an average bad start, instead of a complete joke

Pedantic_Hibee
17-08-2013, 03:24 PM
:faf: :faf: :faf: @ DAVE1875

ancienthibby
Katie and Gunning off!

Gustavo Fring
thomson and gunning dismissed

kdhibees1
Get back in the dugout, Pat and oaf yer ipad!!

blackpoolhibs
Oh well.

cabbageandribs1875
17-08-2013, 03:25 PM
ref gives a free kick to the arabs...incredible, gunning assaults thomson first and thomson retaliated

Hibercelona
17-08-2013, 03:25 PM

:agree:

Expect the typical knee jerk reactions from the bed wetters.

GlasgowHibee
17-08-2013, 03:26 PM
If it wasn't for Europe this would just look like an average bad start, instead of a complete joke

How can you possibly say that when we lost 1-0 to Hearts' u21's? We should be looking to punish them when they're weak and vulnerable - just like they've done to us in the most recent past.

Sylar
17-08-2013, 03:27 PM
As it is, we're now the only club in Scottish football yet to score this season.

Col2
Now currently ONLY 'team' not to have scored in Scottish football so far this season.

SRHibs
Starting to see a real improvement in the team. Let's keep it up, and strive towards that all important first goal of the season. #InPatWeTrust :thumbsup:

SaulGoodman
At the game, all the ref had to do was book them both.

Completely lost control of the game by sending them both off