PDA

View Full Version : Potential sale of season ticket

lugz
16-08-2013, 01:21 PM
I may be looking to sell my adult season ticket within the next month due to a new job and not being able to make any games. I sit in the east stand Row V seat 125 pretty much on the half way line.

If anyone is interested or may know someone who is please reply here or send me a PM. I'm open to offers (includes cup top up)

brian6-2
16-08-2013, 01:25 PM
I may be looking to sell my adult season ticket within the next month due to a new job and not being able to make any games. I sit in the east stand Row V seat 125 pretty much on the half way line.

If anyone is interested or may know someone who is please reply here or send me a PM. I'm open to offers (includes cup top up)

if you give me 500 quid plus the season ticket we might have a deal........

lugz
16-08-2013, 01:26 PM
if you give me 500 quid plus the season ticket we might have a deal........

I have the worst timing!! Can't see there being any interest.

The Voice Of Reason
16-08-2013, 01:29 PM

LOL - worth a try mate, but you might need to entice people with a "Buy One, Get One Free" offer......................that might be the only way you'll get anyone to bite! :greengrin

J-C
16-08-2013, 01:30 PM

Your biggest problem is the fact there's still plenty season tickets left to be sold by the club, who'd want your when they could just apply to ER for one.

Billychaotic182
16-08-2013, 01:32 PM
How much you thinking about selling it for?

lugz
16-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Your biggest problem is the fact there's still plenty season tickets left to be sold by the club, who'd want your when they could just apply to ER for one.

True maybe a wee hibs.net discount would sort that haha

lugz
16-08-2013, 01:33 PM
How much you thinking about selling it for?

Would be looking for £325 only used for 2 home games and as I said before includes cup top up.

Gus
16-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Would be looking for £325 only used for 2 home games and as I said before includes cup top up.

Is there a payment plan option? :wink:

MSK
16-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Would be looking for £3.25 only used for 2 home games and as I said before includes cup top up.Jeez..things must be bad ..:greengrin

Hibercelona
16-08-2013, 01:55 PM

How about I take it off your hands and pay you a tenner for every goal we score this season? :wink:

The Voice Of Reason
16-08-2013, 02:08 PM
How about I take it off your hands and pay you a tenner for every goal we score this season? :wink:

Do own goals count ?!?!? :greengrin

lugz
16-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Do own goals count ?!?!? :greengrin

If it does he has a deal!!

Hibee87
16-08-2013, 02:14 PM

Could you explain to hibs your situation and see if they would re emburse you for the remaing games on the card? worth a shot surely

lugz
16-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Could you explain to hibs your situation and see if they would re emburse you for the remaing games on the card? worth a shot surely

I might do that if there's no luck on here, got a feeling i'd be told to beat it.

SquashedFrogg
16-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Donate it to 'kicks for kids'? Or another worthwhile cause?

Just a suggestion...

Scouse Hibee
16-08-2013, 06:53 PM

Just a suggestion...

Maybe he needs the cash, why don't you buy it off him and donate it....................... just a suggestion. :wink: :greengrin

lugz
16-08-2013, 06:57 PM

Just a suggestion...

Believe me if I was in the position to give away £400 I'd be more than happy too. Unfortunately if I can get money for it that is my first choice.

Saorsa
16-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Believe me if I was in the position to give away £400 I'd be more than happy too. Unfortunately if I can get money for it that is my first choice.but you dinnae have it now anyway whether you go tae games or not so what difference would it make :wink: Perhaps you could use the trades description act tae try and get your money back :greengrin I might if I have tae watch much mair of that pish they're passing off as fitba at ER these days.

Time For Heroes
16-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Maybe he needs the cash, why don't you buy it off him and donate it....................... just a suggestion. :wink: :greengrin

:applause:

lugz
26-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Looked like I had a buyer but seems to have fell through. Any interested in purchasing this?

MSK
26-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Looked like I had a buyer but seems to have fell through. Any interested in purchasing this?Prob a time waster ..best put it on here, this is where hibbies buy & sell stuff.

http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?49-hib-Bay