PDA

View Full Version : board@hibernianfc.co.uk

adhibs
13-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Hope thats still the right address. Fire away and let them know your feelings. Silence from them shouldn't mean silence from us

Steve20
13-08-2013, 12:13 PM
The board know how we feel. They're just choosing to do nothing about it.

adhibs
13-08-2013, 12:17 PM

aye that will be exactly the case. keeping the pressure up wont do any harm though

FitbaFolkKen
13-08-2013, 12:27 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130809/supporter-feedback_2262950_3343350

expect generic statement in a day or two.

ehf
13-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Better trying rpetrie@hibernianfc.co.uk - slightly less chance of it going straight to the junk folder.

Pretty Boy
13-08-2013, 12:33 PM

Yep.

The concerns of supporters have been noted. You can help by continuing to back the club in the best way by buying season tickets amd attending games, together we are stronger. We have a belief that the manager is the right man and we continue to back him and we urge you to do the same. We understand that results like Sunday hurt amd assure supporters we will work hard to ensure it won't happen again.

NAP.

adhibs
13-08-2013, 12:33 PM

couldnt care less about a reply tbh, just hope one of the clowns running the club reads it. Or even just notices in their inbox that another disgusted supporter has taken the time to email them.

FitbaFolkKen
13-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Yep.

The concerns of supporters have been noted. You can help by continuing to back the club in the best way by buying season tickets amd attending games, together we are stronger. We have a belief that the manager is the right man and we continue to back him and we urge you to do the same. We understand that results like Sunday hurt amd assure supporters we will work hard to ensure it won't happen again.

NAP.

They did that quick, ...fully expect this copy and pasted on main site ;)

pontius pilate
13-08-2013, 12:55 PM
I mentioned on the other thread I sent 2 away on Sunday 1 to the above address any the other to a director whose name is on the main site and I'm still awaiting a reply as usual the silence is deafening from the board

Twiglet
13-08-2013, 01:05 PM
I mentioned on the other thread I sent 2 away on Sunday 1 to the above address any the other to a director whose name is on the main site and I'm still awaiting a reply as usual the silence is deafening from the board

Looking on here the last few days you're obviously not the only one who'semailed. Alot of the emails sent the same thing and as per the above link a generic reply will ne made on the official site on due course.. It still takes time to read all the emails and put together the reply.

pontius pilate
13-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Looking on here the last few days you're obviously not the only one who'semailed. Alot of the emails sent the same thing and as per the above link a generic reply will ne made on the official site on due course.. It still takes time to read all the emails and put together the reply.
That's true twiglet but the main concern is the board pay no significance to the e-mails and brush it off as grumpy fans who can't see the bigger picture. Anyways I'm sure they may take notice of the impending protest on sat.

Jack Hackett
13-08-2013, 01:41 PM

Surely they'll have a template ready made after rhe number they've had to compose over the last 5 or 6 years :dunno:

IanM
13-08-2013, 02:32 PM
I emailed the board after the Motherwell game, just a simple email to say there's a lot of fans very unhappy with the board, the recent results and with PF and i felt a statement is necessary from the board to give backing to the manager as if believed he'd be away after the derby if we lost to Hearts and i felt it was good timing to try steady the ship as to speak because the board have been mute and Pat could have probably done with some positive media coverage.

I also noted that i didn't require a reply, I was just emailing with some support as I felt the club could do with some at the moment.

I didn't get a reply or acknowledgement which is fine because I wasn't looking for one but i am a bit disheartened we still haven't heard a peep from the board about anything.. i didnt for once think they'd come out all singing all dancing for Pat I just felt with the derby coming up they could have released something to the fans or indeed to the media with what they were doing.

Phil D. Rolls
13-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Dear fans,

You are always right.

Give us more money.

The Board

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-08-2013, 04:40 PM

They never do...

Shields Hibee
13-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Dear Fans,

We acknowledge your concerns. We've not had the best of starts but stick with Pat as he'll turn it round.

Please show your support by coming along on Sat to watch us take on Dundee Utd at Easter Road & bring a friend or 2 as we'll get some extra cash to give Pat for some more midfielders.

Thanks
Hibs Board

I'm sure by Thursday the website will be advertising how we can look forward to 3pm Saturday:rolleyes:

hihohibby
13-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Hope thats still the right address. Fire away and let them know your feelings. Silence from them shouldn't mean silence from us

My email letter to the board: sent today

Dear Sirs

I am writing to express my absolute gut wrenching disappointment at the apathetic culture of defeatism and (at best) mediocrity that is tolerated by the current board and guardians of Hibernian FC. The last few seasons have been miserable and totally unacceptable. A record cup final defeat -the worst result in our clubs once proud history -followed by the heaviest defeat in history by any Scottish team in Europe! The football at best has been dire - with no apparent end in sight of the results and performance malaise. Mr Fenlon is a fine chap, but he really does not have a clue as an SPL manager how to change things -irrespective of the quality of player he has at his disposal. I note that some 99% of Hibernian supporters polled want him OUT! That is a frightening indicator and a barometer to the feelings of a greater support -many of whom, like me, refused to renew their season ticket, and are close to calling it a day -once and for all. What is even more frustrating and unacceptable is the meek surrender to a pathetically young and totally inexperienced Hearts team. This,at a time when Hibernian FC should be leading the field and taking advantage of the demise of both Heart of Midlothian and Rangers. We have accepted an inferiority complex when playing clubs with a fraction of our support and financial might and been beaten time and time again by clubs such as St. Johnstone and Inverness -even Ross County! I ask for the board to seriously consider its future running this once great club. Surely the time is right for change at the highest level. New faces and inspiration is crucial. I for one have no confidence in any member of the current board to select a manager capable of bringing on field entertainment and success.
Yours

lucky
13-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Does anyone expect a response?

blackpoolhibs
13-08-2013, 05:59 PM

I don't think they do matey, that's one of the reasons there are folk joining in with the protest. That way they will make sure they are noticed, and the board will notice too.

An email is much easier to ignore.

Pretty Boy
13-08-2013, 06:09 PM

Everyone knows they won't get a response.

Truth be told i've slagged folk for emailing the board before butbSunday made me so angry I had to do it.

patch1875
13-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Bored@hibernianfc.co.uk

Hibercelona
13-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Dear Season Ticket No. 8673

Big changes are being taken and we urge you to renew again next season. Be sure to try out our tasty selection of treats during match day at unbeatable prices.

Yours Faithfully

RP Bot

Gerard
13-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Dear Season Ticket No. 8673

Big changes are being taken and we urge you to renew again next season. Be sure to try out our tasty selection of treats during match day at unbeatable prices.

Yours Faithfully

RP Bot

Should have been before the match and after to try out these tasty treats:wink::devil:
G

hihohibby
14-08-2013, 10:32 AM

This is the response I got to my email:

Thank you for your email. This is an automated response acknowledging your email to the Club.

Having consulted with the Let’s Work Together Group of Hibernian supporters, the Club announced that email correspondence will be dealt with as follows:
· Specific consumer complaints – for example around ticketing, catering or club store issues, will be passed to the specific line manager responsible for that area and they will be responsible for responding about that matter within a reasonable time frame
· More general emails and, in particular, those dealing with football issues, will be collated and read by members of the Board. The Club will respond to the major points coming out of this correspondence by way of regular written statements on the Club website.

Many thanks,
Hibernian FC

Hermit Crab
14-08-2013, 10:51 AM
This is the response I got to my email:

Thank you for your email. This is an automated response acknowledging your email to the Club.

Having consulted with the Let’s Work Together Group of Hibernian supporters, the Club announced that email correspondence will be dealt with as follows:
· Specific consumer complaints – for example around ticketing, catering or club store issues, will be passed to the specific line manager responsible for that area and they will be responsible for responding about that matter within a reasonable time frame
· More general emails and, in particular, those dealing with football issues, will be collated and read by members of the Board. The Club will respond to the major points coming out of this correspondence by way of regular written statements on the Club website.

Many thanks,
Hibernian FC

Regular written statements on the website. My erse.

"Grubbing around the message boards"