PDA

View Full Version : A Hibernian Christmas?

brianmc
13-08-2013, 10:45 AM
With the team at it's lowest ebb for years, the fans at their most disenfranchised and no sign off any light at the end of the tunnel-you can imagine my delight as I've just opened an email from Hibs advertising their festive nights out.
Honest tae **** is there anybody behind the scenes at our club that have a clue what they're doing??
I for one dinnae feel much like planning any celebrations.

Tricla
13-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Anything else that we should lambast them for? Jeezo.

I hear the toley roll in the bogs is that tracing paper stuff that's no too kind to yer erchie.

Petrie!

Onion
13-08-2013, 11:35 AM

I hear the toley roll in the bogs is that tracing paper stuff that's no too kind to yer erchie.

Petrie!

In fairness their timing is crass to say the least. If the intention is to max their marketing budget, mailshotting fans with anything other than an apology or Hibs vision for a brighter future is just taking the piss.

Bostonhibby
13-08-2013, 11:47 AM

Petrie!

You should contact Sidney on the big going bust thread for this one - he is the man to do something about the paper, he might even write on it.

1068gary
13-08-2013, 01:40 PM
how about them providing all loyal hibs fans an early xmas present and giving us a new decent manager

Pretty Boy
13-08-2013, 01:43 PM
how about them providing all loyal hibs fans an early xmas present and giving us a new decent manager

I'd settle for 3 completed passes in a row or 2 if they are in a forward direction.

Phil D. Rolls
13-08-2013, 04:25 PM
I've heard that Hibs intend to fulfil the fixtures they have been allocated. This despite the worst team in history and an abysmal start to the season, our closest rivals a mere 12 points behind us after 2 games (one against us, which they won). Get a grip, there are surely more pressing things to sort out!!!!!

Shields Hibee
13-08-2013, 04:42 PM
I'd be happier if I saw something which said Pat Fenlon has been removed from his position as Hibernian manager & the search for his replacement is underway.

The corporates must have started turning their backs on coming to ER to 'entertain' their guests so now Rod is worried that money is being lost so needs to advertise these festive nights! Typical, lose an important game & say nowt but advertise ways of making money :confused:

MyJo
13-08-2013, 04:52 PM
http://damontucker.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/grinch.png

Speedway
13-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Dont worry, there's still the happy Hibbie draw.

brianmc
13-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Haha good luck in finding a happy hibby!

judas
13-08-2013, 07:20 PM
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Petrie!

He he.

Jamesie
13-08-2013, 10:49 PM
What I'd like to know is when I agreed that Hibs could pass on my e-mail address to a third party (in this case Azure catering?) I have a couple of e-mail addresses and the one which received this Christmas message has only ever been used in a Hibs-related context in respect of the Business Breakfasts a couple of years back. Presumably that mailing list has been passed to Azure (and also Rainbow Communications - maybe about a year ago I received an e-mail from "Kevin Harper"), albeit given I'm always careful to "opt out" of marketing when my consent is solicited I'd be surprised if I indicated to the club that I'd be happy to hear from third parties.