Is this open to Joe Public?

Usually with a bucket collection. I think its a 6pm ko tomorrow

Pretty Boy
12-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Are they playing on Saturday as well?

Billy Whizz
12-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Are they playing on Saturday as well?

Remember the under 20's are playing in 2 leagues. The SPFL under 20's and the East of Scotland seniors league.
Tomorrow v Aberdeen is in the SPFL under 20's at Livvi
They play in the East of Scotland league on Thursday night against Kelso

oconnors_strip
12-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Game is being played at Livi I believe?

Is this open to Joe Public?

all under 20 league and east of scotland league games are open to the public. all home under 20 spfl games are going to be played at livi, east of scotland at games at east mains

Shields Hibee
12-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Our u20's play good stuff & you don't mind paying to watch them.

DaveF
13-08-2013, 07:21 AM
all under 20 league and east of scotland league games are open to the public. all home under 20 spfl games are going to be played at livi, east of scotland at games at east mains

Good stuff. I'll be along to as many of those as I can. Will hopefully get to see some decent Hibs football :greengrin

ibrahimotitch
13-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Currently getting beat 1-0 with 25 minutes gone.

If anyone is interested we are currently 11/2 to win the match. Worth a punt?

DaveF
13-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Good stuff. I'll be along to as many of those as I can. Will hopefully get to see some decent Hibs football :greengrin

1-0 to the sheep, considine header. Main incident for hibs was an argument between forster and murdoch. Hibs coming into it a bit more with efforts from handling and stanton but neither too troubling for the keeper.

DaveF
13-08-2013, 05:37 PM
good passing move involving stanton, caldwell and handling sees handling miss his swipe from around 6 yards but he was under pressure. Caldwell just blasted wide from edge of the box.

DaveF
13-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Brilliant move through the midfield ends with a gold shot well saved for a corner. Pressure from hibs but forster header right at keeper. Much better stuff from hibs now.

DaveF
13-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Another good move ends with a scuffed caldwell shot which handling diverts just wide of goal.

DaveF
13-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Great save from murdoch, hibs then have strong penalty shout turned down. Cummings replaces Handling

DaveF
13-08-2013, 06:32 PM
1-1 caldwell shot, played in by cummings. Todd replaces Paul.

DaveF
13-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Pen to hibs. Caldwell scores 2-1

leither17
13-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Get him starting on sat surely

DaveF
13-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Enjoyed that. Last 15 mins really opened up and both teams had good opportunities to score.

Will certainly go back when they play at Livi again.

AFKA5814_Hibs
13-08-2013, 07:18 PM
How Caldwell never got on against Hertz on Sunday beggers belief.

007 Mickey Weir
13-08-2013, 07:20 PM
It is a mystery. I would play him up top with Collins on Saturday. Drop Jones and play a 4-4-2.

truehibernian
13-08-2013, 07:26 PM
How Caldwell never got on against Hertz on Sunday beggers belief.

A question he should have been asked immediately after the game but wasn't - still, Brian McLauchlin was too busy cheesing at his team's win to be bothered about probing questions like that.

NorthNorfolkHFC
13-08-2013, 07:31 PM
It is a mystery. I would play him up top with Collins on Saturday. Drop Jones and play a 4-4-2.

Playing two up top doesn't make a difference if

A. We don't have tactics to play 4 4 2

B. How do you propose we get the ball to either of them?

Onceinawhile
13-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Caldwell should be getting more game time.

Billy Whizz
13-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Just home. Really enjoyed the game. Both sides got the ball down and tried to pass. Good performances in my opinion from Stanton, Gold and the right back Dunsmore. Caldwell got the goals, but looks like he needs some more game time. Jimmy Nicoll and Scott Thompson in attendance, but no sign of Fenlon though.
Cairney was also there, sadly hobbling about on crutches

truehibernian
13-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Just home. Really enjoyed the game. Both sides got the ball down and tried to pass. Good performances in my opinion from Stanton, Gold and the right back Dunsmore. Caldwell got the goals, but looks like he needs some more game time. Jimmy Nicoll and Scott Thompson in attendance, but no sign of Fenlon though.

Couldn't go tonight mate - where did JM play Danny Handling ?

Alex Trager
13-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Seen PC after the Hearts game hobbling

DaveF
13-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Good performances in my opinion from Stanton, Gold and the right back Dunsmore. Caldwell got the goals, but looks like he needs some more game time.

I thought Caldwell was getting very frustrated, but maybe he's always like that. Handling and him linked well at times. Gold looks an assured player and Stanton has great feet, but needs a few stone on him before he can step up.

In the centre, just off Caldwell.

truehibernian
13-08-2013, 07:53 PM
I thought Caldwell was getting very frustrated, but maybe he's always like that. Handling and him linked well at times. Gold looks an assured player and Stanton has great feet, but needs a few stone on him before he can step up.

In the centre, just off Caldwell.

Cheers Dave :aok: as in a front pairing or was he played as a midfielder (if that makes sense) ?

DaveF
13-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Cheers Dave :aok: as in a front pairing or was he played as a midfielder (if that makes sense) ?

Someone else may correct me, but IMO he was played as a very attacking central midfielder, supporting Caldwell as often as possible. I counted 3 efforts where he was on the end of chances in the opening 45.

He was more forward than back if you know what I mean :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
13-08-2013, 08:00 PM
forgot all about the games being at livi's ground duh :(

truehibernian
13-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Someone else may correct me, but IMO he was played as a very attacking central midfielder, supporting Caldwell as often as possible. I counted 3 efforts where he was on the end of chances in the opening 45.

He was more forward than back if you know what I mean :greengrin

I do mate, I do :greengrin:aok: he's been played there a few times - still don't think it's Danny's best position but hey at least he wasn't out on the wing :wink:

Billy Whizz
13-08-2013, 08:31 PM

In the hole, he only got an hour or so, must be in the Managers thoughts for Saturday

IberianHibernian
13-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Cody Mulhall got 70 minutes for Ireland Under 19s against Norway today . Promising as he`s young for that age group . Says on FAI page that an Irish youth team are playing Hibs ( in Scotland ) tomorrow after beating Celtic 2-0 today .

Speedway
14-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Playing two up top doesn't make a difference if

A. We don't have tactics to play 4 4 2

B. How do you propose we get the ball to either of them?

The tried and tested way....HOOF!

IberianHibernian
14-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Cody Mulhall got 70 minutes for Ireland Under 19s against Norway today . Promising as he`s young for that age group . Says on FAI page that an Irish youth team are playing Hibs ( in Scotland ) tomorrow after beating Celtic 2-0 today .1-0 for Ireland with Pat Fenlon in attendance according to match report on FAI site. FAI thanking Hibs for hospitality . Good chance for our youngsters to play different opposition and good publicity for club . Hopefully some of the Irish youngsters will have been impressed by the facilities .