PDA

View Full Version : Ian Murray

hibeedonald
11-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Would you take him?

Done a brilliant job last year, knows the club and would be cheap. Can't do any worse than Fenlon.

IberianHibernian
11-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Why ? Ex player who left club under a huge cloud though some forget it and even welcomed him back . Seems to have done well at Dumbarton but no better than Fenlon , Hughes etc when they started as managers . If looking at managers with Hibs connection what about Danny Lennon ?

Gustavo Fring
11-08-2013, 09:32 PM
murrays not ready for the job of fixing this mess

Hiber-nation
11-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Would you take him?

Done a brilliant job last year, knows the club and would be cheap. Can't do any worse than Fenlon.

Well a lot of people used to think that Hibs' problems lay with appointing ex-players as managers. The current and previous manager have proved that this isn't necessarily so. I'd be happy enough with him.

The Green Goblin
11-08-2013, 09:35 PM

This. Murray's done really well and his time may come some day, but he hasn't even been a manager for one season. This job will need someone who is as hard as nails and who has a lot of experience to fix what is going on.

gegs70
11-08-2013, 09:35 PM
On my opinion he is a far more experienced ootion than fenlon..Gary Locke put a team out that out foxed hibs and Locke aint much older than Murray at least hd would hve a bit passion! If i hear fenlon apologise again I will put my foot thru the telly.....

gegs70
11-08-2013, 09:36 PM
However I do agred bit too early fir Murray but not the worst option..

Winston Ingram
11-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Would you take him?

Absolutely no chance. The boys in managerial nappies.

Rod has appointed 5 idiots in a row so if we are binning Fenlon, there's no way he'll but appointing a rookie

Hibercelona
11-08-2013, 09:38 PM
We all know the story of ex Hibs players stepping up to manage the team....

I want a manager that's proven at SPL level (or something equivalent). I don't care if it costs us a fair whack. We've wasted far more money on paying off previous incumbents, when we should have just brought in quality from the start.

sidneyhibbie
11-08-2013, 09:41 PM
On my opinion he is a far more experienced ootion than fenlon..Gary Locke put a team out that out foxed hibs and Locke aint much older than Murray at least hd would hve a bit passion! If i hear fenlon apologise again I will put my foot thru the telly.....

he keeps saying TO BE HONEST :confused:

Hiber-nation
11-08-2013, 09:42 PM
We all know the story of ex Hibs players stepping up to manage the team....

I want a manager that's proven at SPL level (or something equivalent). I don't care if it costs us a fair whack. We've wasted far more money on paying off previous incumbents, when we should have just brought in quality from the start.

The 3 worst ever IMO (Duffy, CC and PF) weren't ex-Hibbies. Not really bigging up Murray, I have no idea if he'd be a success, just as no-one on here really knows who would be a success at this messed up fitba club of ours.

Gustavo Fring
11-08-2013, 09:44 PM
with managers like mccall , mcinness , butcher in the league were goin to have to come up with someone better than ian murray to stand any chance of hitting the top 6 .

Hibercelona
11-08-2013, 09:48 PM
with managers like mccall , mcinness , butcher in the league were goin to have to come up with someone better than ian murray to stand any chance of hitting the top 6 .

How about Mccall, McInness or Butcher?

Northernhibee
11-08-2013, 09:49 PM
We have decent players, we need someone who can get them playing. Ian Murray has Dumbarton playing very well, would love him to be appointed.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-08-2013, 09:50 PM

This.

IberianHibernian
11-08-2013, 09:50 PM
On my opinion he is a far more experienced ootion than fenlon..Gary Locke put a team out that out foxed hibs and Locke aint much older than Murray at least hd would hve a bit passion! If i hear fenlon apologise again I will put my foot thru the telly.....How has Murray more experience than Fenlon ? And how did Hearts outfox Hibs ? They scored with their only chance except free kicks and were enthusiastic but doubt any neutral would say they deserved more tan a draw if that .

Hibercelona
11-08-2013, 09:54 PM
How has Murray more experience than Fenlon ? And how did Hearts outfox Hibs ? They scored with their only chance except free kicks and were enthusiastic but doubt any neutral would say they deserved more tan a draw if that .

They deserved to win, because they won.

Our problem is, we seem to think that football is a fair game, where skill and trickery leads to winning games. It doesn't.

Scoring goals and not conceding them leads to winning. 2 things we seem to be incapable of.

SquashedFrogg
11-08-2013, 09:55 PM
How has Murray more experience than Fenlon ? And how did Hearts outfox Hibs ? They scored with their only chance except free kicks and were enthusiastic but doubt any neutral would say they deserved more tan a draw if that .

In Scottish footballing terms he has more experience.

Hearts beat us today. One fox to nil. Thus out-foxing us....

reidy
11-08-2013, 09:56 PM
I would like him to be the manager one day but its far too early for him the now he needs more experiance.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
11-08-2013, 09:56 PM
No. We need a good, experienced manager who has managed successfully at a level higher than us and has good contacts to source players otherwise we will be back here again in 18 months.

beensaidbefore
11-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Would you take him?

Not yet. We have ruined the promising managerial careers of quite a few hibs 'legends' in recent memory. Theres no denying his love for the club, lets hope he keeps progressing and is a great manager for us the future. I just hope hes not the next Sauzee, Yogi, Mixu, or Collins. Having said that i would take any of them over what we have now.

GreenArmyyy!
11-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Far too early.

hibee19
11-08-2013, 10:28 PM
There is the feeling that something is far wrong at Hibs and a very experienced manager is needed to fix it. Having said that Murray took over a hopeless Dumbarton side and performed miracles with them. We have an experienced assistant to guide him, lets get him before a Championship team shows interest and we can no longer afford him.

Given the embarrassments we've suffered having someone with Hibs in their blood wouldn't hurt either. He wouldn't accept performances like today as being 'nearly there' or suggest 'we were unlucky'.

GreenArmyyy!
11-08-2013, 10:30 PM
How about Mccall, McInness or Butcher?

They would have to be bumped over the head to want to come to us.

hibee19
11-08-2013, 10:35 PM
They would have to be bumped over the head to want to come to us.

So Butchers a good bet then?

Heisenberg
11-08-2013, 10:37 PM
He'll certainly be right up there in terms of a betting list should Fenlon leave but I can't see him getting it quite yet. I wouldn't be against giving him a shot though.

scuttle
11-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Mowbray was inexperienced and unproven when given the job and was regarded as a success. Murray has gained a bit of experience so far albeit a small amount but has certainly done well at Dumbarton to date, worth a punt

blackpoolhibs
11-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Ian ****in Murray, jeezus christ i despair at some folk? We should from now on make our manager the highest paid member of the club, someone who has all the tools now not someone who might be a good manager sometime in the future.

SaulGoodman
11-08-2013, 11:45 PM
If we got in Murray I might just give up.

neil7908
12-08-2013, 12:09 AM
There is the feeling that something is far wrong at Hibs and a very experienced manager is needed to fix it. Having said that Murray took over a hopeless Dumbarton side and performed miracles with them. We have an experienced assistant to guide him, lets get him before a Championship team shows interest and we can no longer afford him.

Given the embarrassments we've suffered having someone with Hibs in their blood wouldn't hurt either. He wouldn't accept performances like today as being 'nearly there' or suggest 'we were unlucky'.

I get what your saying but when signing a manager the criteria should be based solely on success, philosophy and experience.

Would we be even talking about Ian Murray if he hadn't played for Hibs? The honest answer to this is no and if we really want to improve as a team we need to start acting professionally in our managerial appointments.

Hearts have ended up with Locke as they cant afford anyone else.

Not saying Murray would be a disaster, he might turn out to be the next Mourinho but we wouldn't be getting him based on his record, it would be because he used to play for us, a rubbish reason to appoint a manager.

Fergus52
12-08-2013, 12:13 AM

we're not in a mess.

short of a couple of decent wide players pat's built a good team.

He's just far too tactically inept to maximise the squads potential.

#FromTheCapital
12-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Murray has shown a lot of promise early in his managerial career, but at this stage he's not ready for the hibs job. Would be a bad move for him just as much as us. In future maybe yes, but if he was to come in now it could potentially ruin his career.

truehibernian
12-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Ian at the weekend chased for an equaliser and went 4-2-4 and got his just rewards. He's not quite ready for the hot seat but tell you what - if you've watched The Sons, and heard Nid talk about his view on the game, you could guarantee an attack minded side that doesn't play for no score draws.

He'd get us playing like the Arsenal of the North in no time - which would make him doubly happy 😀

Dalkeith
12-08-2013, 11:07 AM
I heard last night that Ian had moved into Ivan's old house in bonnyrigg

Aldo
12-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Ian at the weekend chased for an equaliser and went 4-2-4 and got his just rewards. He's not quite ready for the hot seat but tell you what - if you've watched The Sons, and heard Nid talk about his view on the game, you could guarantee an attack minded side that doesn't play for no score draws.

He'd get us playing like the Arsenal of the North in no time - which would make him doubly happy dde00

TH as a manager you live by the sword and die by the sword. Heard some very promising views/comments bout IM but really think this gig might be a bit too soon for him.

We don't have that bad a squad it's just being misused.

PF had the chance yesterday to take off Jones and bring in Caldwell but no.

I am fed up of the negativity if PF and his team selection.

truehibernian
12-08-2013, 11:22 AM
TH as a manager you live by the sword and die by the sword. Heard some very promising views/comments bout IM but really think this gig might be a bit too soon for him.

We don't have that bad a squad it's just being misused.

PF had the chance yesterday to take off Jones and bring in Caldwell but no.

I am fed up of the negativity if PF and his team selection.

Totally agree Aldo, he's not ready but already he's making instant impact at Dumbarton. He's got a steely determination too.

As for Pat - he had a young striker on the bench who has a reputation for scoring against Hearts at all levels (now) - he chose to leave Ross twiddling his thumbs. That for me was unforgivable given we were chasing the game with 15/20 to go.

Aldo
12-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Totally agree Aldo, he's not ready but already he's making instant impact at Dumbarton. He's got a steely determination too.

As for Pat - he had a young striker on the bench who has a reputation for scoring against Hearts at all levels (now) - he chose to leave Ross twiddling his thumbs. That for me was unforgivable given we were chasing the game with 15/20 to go.

IM prepares his team from the off and from what we've heard has alternate plans should things not go the right way.

It's also about installing belief that they are going out and going out to win.

We are too predictable and are rigid in our performance. Teams sense this and go for the jugular.

I have no doubt that IM will go on to bigger and better things (no disrespect to Sons)

WhileTheChief..
12-08-2013, 11:38 AM
No chance.

Going cheap has got us where we are. We need to go for a proper football manager with experience.

Take some cash out the budget for east mains or youths and spend it on a manager.

Heedersnvolleys
12-08-2013, 11:45 AM

I think you maybe hit the nail on the head! Is that not the problem? Petrie has (or has not) picked the list of managers he has because they are inexperienced and do not ask the awkward questions that would be directed at him from the manager? Maybe that is why he has not gone for the old experienced manager route as he may get found out?

MADE IN LEITH
12-08-2013, 11:46 AM
For me, I wouldn't mind seeing Terry Butcher at Hibs. He has got experience and tactical know how and knows how to manage the players and more importantly...a Football Team.

:cb

IWasThere2016
12-08-2013, 11:48 AM

This. The Sons were poor - next thing there's goals and wins. FFS, is that not what we need. I'd be delighted with Nid in.

Baader
12-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Would love to see Ian Murray managing Hibs - just not now.

Let him cut his teeth and further learn the craft. I'd be fearful it would be too much too soon and we'd end up ruining a potentially very good manager.

cam75
12-08-2013, 11:50 AM
we're not in a mess.

short of a couple of decent wide players pat's built a good team.

He's just far too tactically inept to maximise the squads potential.

Spot on
GGTTH

The Gorf
12-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Ian ****in Murray, jeezus christ i despair at some folk? We should from now on make our manager the highest paid member of the club, someone who has all the tools now not someone who might be a good manager sometime in the future.

This is apparently an up to date list of managers currently unemployed. There must be someone out there who is tactically more superior than PF and who has proved himself worthy of running a club the size of Hibernian.

UNEMPLOYED
Alan Knill
Gerard Houllier
Mark McGhee
Paul Simpson
Alan Shearer
Mark Robson
Paul Sturrock
Alex McLeish

Martin O'Neill
Peter Jackson
Andy Thorn
Henning Berg
Michael Appleton
Peter Reid
Avram Grant
Iain Dowie
Mick Wadsworth
Richard O'Kelly
Brian Horton
Jamie Pitman
Micky Mellon
Roberto Di Matteo
Brian McDermott
Jim Magilton
Neale Cooper
Roy Keane
Carl Fletcher
John Barnes
Neil Warnock
Sammy McIlroy
Dave Penney
John Coleman
Nick Barmby
Simon Davey
Dean Holdsworth
John Still
Owen Coyle
Ståle Solbakken
Gary Megson
Keith Curle
Paul Dickov
Steve Cotterill
Gary Mills
Keith Millen
Paul Groves
Steve Kean
Gary Simpson
Lawrie Sanchez
Paul Hart
Sven-G. Eriksson
Gary Smith
Lee Bradbury
Paul Jewell
Terry Brown
Gary Waddock
Les Parry
Paul Peschisolido
Terry Connor
Geraint Williams
Mark Hughes

Makaveli
12-08-2013, 11:52 AM
This. The Sons were poor - next thing there's goals and wins. FFS, is that not what we need. I'd be delighted with Nid in.

:agree:

People have been talking about Hartley. Murray has done as good a turnaround job, and in a better league.

IWasThere2016
12-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Owen Coyle is @ Wigan, and isn't Neale Cooper working at Ross Co or Peterhead?

Gustavo Fring
12-08-2013, 11:55 AM
mark mcghee is assisstant to strachan at scotland

he would be my choice though

Iceman1875
12-08-2013, 12:37 PM
I'd take Ian Murray over the majority of those 'managers' currently out of work. Would quite like Lawri Sanchez though!

Stevie Reid
12-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Ian gets the players in twice a week, two hours on a Tuesday and two hours on a Thursday. What he has achieved in a competitive league like the Scottish First Division has been nothing short of remarkable. I would be perfectly happy for him to be involved in the new management set up, should we get one.

I found his comments regarding adjusting styles of play during matches (from The Scotsman I think) very interesting indeed, and I don't think it's any coincidence that the young managers who have recently come into Scottish football (Murray, Hartley, Cameron, Johnston) and have only recently played at a good level, have made such a huge impact in their respective leagues.

Our last truly successful seasons were under Mowbray and Collins, two young coaches getting their first shot at management. I'm not saying that it's definitely the road to go down, but it's worth thinking about.

The Sea-gull
12-08-2013, 12:53 PM
If there is a vacancy right now, Murray's name should be nowhere near it. Far too soon and Dumbarton to Hibs is too big a jump IMHO.

hope his name is only being mentioned on here and not in the Hibs board room.

Keith_M
12-08-2013, 12:55 PM
No, too soon.

Scouse Hibee
12-08-2013, 12:56 PM
Abm

bandylegs_jLeighton
12-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Far too early for Murray I think. He needs to keep building his experience and knowledge. What happens if he comes in and we keep losing? He's not been under that pressure before.

I would also have issue with the fact that he would be managing some of his ex-teammates if he came in now.

Maybe next time round.

Dashing Bob S
12-08-2013, 01:28 PM
The 3 worst ever IMO (Duffy, CC and PF) weren't ex-Hibbies. Not really bigging up Murray, I have no idea if he'd be a success, just as no-one on here really knows who would be a success at this messed up fitba club of ours.

Yes, this is the crux of it. Experience has taught us that their is no way of guaranteeing a successful appointment; track record v novice, Hibby v Non-Hibby, well dressed v jakey, they have all pretty much sucked since the inexperienced non-Hibby Mowbray.

The only thing we haven't done is brought in a young, ambitious, foreign coach (I'm not counting Sauzee as he was OOOO). I think that's the way to go.

Craig_in_Prague
12-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Far too early for Murray I think. He needs to keep building his experience and knowledge. What happens if he comes in and we keep losing? He's not been under that pressure before.

I would also have issue with the fact that he would be managing some of his ex-teammates if he came in now.

Maybe next time round.

What happens if he comes in, gets Hibs playing better football and results follow?

The Scottish mentality is strange. It's the same with players, even at national level. We prefer to pick old, never done too much, safer options. We stifle the growth of our players and most likely, coaches too.

We have a young-ish manager already in place, but has no ability to get a team on the park that can play reasonable football or get results. Humiliation, one after another. It's at the stage (look at the threads) where many fans, have seriously had enough. My wife gave birth to our 1st child in January and I was so looking forward to taken my wee boy to future Hibs games. Unless there is some serious change at Hibs, I feel depressed about the idea of taking him there and try to talk up the hibees to him. I feel ashamed and embarrassed to be a Hibs fan right now. As others say, it is NOT and never will be, just about losing / or the results. But for the love of god, a half decent outfit to go watch in HOPE should never be too much to ask, given everything in place at Hibs.

Ian was a captain of the club (2x). He will already know what works well and what doesn't at the club. He might get the players enjoying the fact they play for Hibs, but at the same time create a platform for them to play more exciting, entertaining football. He is young, but would command respect I reckon, if not, he won't stand for any bull**** from anyone. I seen him after the 5-1 game and I could see in his face what it meant to him and how he also felt (as a player and hibee) that it was humiliating. I could not, ever, see Hibs suffer that way if he was in charge.

IF he wanted to speak about the job, I would have no problem whatsoever given him the chance. I'd rather give him time to get the club to where it should be, than this negative, dull footballing person currently as manager.

lets be brave and shake things up.

Northernhibee
12-08-2013, 02:00 PM
What happens if he comes in, gets Hibs playing better football and results follow?

The Scottish mentality is strange. It's the same with players, even at national level. We prefer to pick old, never done too much, safer options. We stifle the growth of our players and most likely, coaches too.

We have a young-ish manager already in place, but has no ability to get a team on the park that can play reasonable football or get results. Humiliation, one after another. It's at the stage (look at the threads) where many fans, have seriously had enough. My wife gave birth to our 1st child in January and I was so looking forward to taken my wee boy to future Hibs games. Unless there is some serious change at Hibs, I feel depressed about the idea of taking him there and try to talk up the hibees to him. I feel ashamed and embarrassed to be a Hibs fan right now. As others say, it is NOT and never will be, just about losing / or the results. But for the love of god, a half decent outfit to go watch in HOPE should never be too much to ask, given everything in place at Hibs.

Ian was a captain of the club (2x). He will already know what works well and what doesn't at the club. He might get the players enjoying the fact they play for Hibs, but at the same time create a platform for them to play more exciting, entertaining football. He is young, but would command respect I reckon, if not, he won't stand for any bull**** from anyone. I seen him after the 5-1 game and I could see in his face what it meant to him and how he also felt (as a player and hibee) that it was humiliating. I could not, ever, see Hibs suffer that way if he was in charge.

IF he wanted to speak about the job, I would have no problem whatsoever given him the chance. I'd rather give him time to get the club to where it should be, than this negative, dull footballing person currently as manager.

lets be brave and shake things up.

100%.

He's the right man for the job, much rather him than a McGhee/Calderwood/Shiels type.

Robinho08
12-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Too soon for Murray, nuff said.

Iceman1875
12-08-2013, 02:27 PM
We have a fairly decent squad. We need to get the best out of them. We need someone that knows the club inside and out and what it means to wear the green and white of edinburgh. Ian Murray does. I'd give him the job today! He might even bring Craig Gordon! ;)

hibee19
12-08-2013, 06:13 PM
I don't know if any manager we get needs to be experienced. Many are calling for Butcher, McCall or Adams. Before coming to the SPL did any of them have a CV anywhere near as good as Ian Murray?

IWasThere2016
12-08-2013, 07:31 PM
I don't know if any manager we get needs to be experienced. Many are calling for Butcher, McCall or Adams. Before coming to the SPL did any of them have a CV anywhere near as good as Ian Murray?

Nid's played under many managers also and it is interesting to see it's Mowbray's style he has adopted for the Sons.

1068gary
12-08-2013, 07:39 PM
too early, give him a few years.

The_Todd
12-08-2013, 07:44 PM
This is apparently an up to date list of managers currently unemployed. There must be someone out there who is tactically more superior than PF and who has proved himself worthy of running a club the size of Hibernian.

UNEMPLOYED
Alan Knill
Gerard Houllier
Mark McGhee
Paul Simpson
Alan Shearer
Mark Robson
Paul Sturrock
Alex McLeish

Martin O'Neill
Peter Jackson
Andy Thorn
Henning Berg
Michael Appleton
Peter Reid
Avram Grant
Iain Dowie
Mick Wadsworth
Richard O'Kelly
Brian Horton
Jamie Pitman
Micky Mellon
Roberto Di Matteo
Brian McDermott
Jim Magilton
Neale Cooper
Roy Keane
Carl Fletcher
John Barnes
Neil Warnock
Sammy McIlroy
Dave Penney
John Coleman
Nick Barmby
Simon Davey
Dean Holdsworth
John Still
Owen Coyle
Ståle Solbakken
Gary Megson
Keith Curle
Paul Dickov
Steve Cotterill
Gary Mills
Keith Millen
Paul Groves
Steve Kean
Gary Simpson
Lawrie Sanchez
Paul Hart
Sven-G. Eriksson
Gary Smith
Lee Bradbury
Paul Jewell
Terry Brown
Gary Waddock
Les Parry
Paul Peschisolido
Terry Connor
Geraint Williams
Mark Hughes

Mark Hughes hasn't been sacked yet, no matter how bad he is. Owen Coyle is in a job as well. But Sven Goran Eriksson? Roberto di Matteo? Champions League to SPL relgation battle? I don't think so. It's easy to write fantasy lists as berate the board for not being able to attract the right person, but let's have some realism about it.

Shields Hibee
13-08-2013, 12:09 AM
A few names I'd look at but Brian McDermott is at Leeds now so rules him out. What's wrong with tempting Sir Alex out of retirement? He could do well on 2 fronts, kicking the players we have now into touch & telling the board they're not going to get Hibs winning trophies unless they invest in the squad and spend money on decent players. :greengrin

Sunny1875
13-08-2013, 02:13 AM
In Scottish footballing terms he has more experience.

Hearts beat us today. One fox to nil. Thus out-foxing us....

tally hoe

steakbake
13-08-2013, 08:18 AM
With Ian Murray, if he's in the ascendancy with his career, we don't have the luxury of waiting "a few years". A couple of good seasons with Dumbarton and he'll have offers far more attractive than dysfunctional Hibs. The same with Hartley.

Meanwhile, Jimmy Calderwood/other old school merrygoround name will only be a year into their contract after taking over from Fenlon.

Brightside
13-08-2013, 08:30 AM
With Ian Murray, if he's in the ascendancy with his career, we don't have the luxury of waiting "a few years". A couple of good seasons with Dumbarton and he'll have offers far more attractive than dysfunctional Hibs. The same with Hartley.

Meanwhile, Jimmy Calderwood/other old school merrygoround name will only be a year into their contract after taking over from Fenlon.

I initially said Butcher & Collins but i dont think Butcher will touch us now. Murray could be a decent shout and with Nichol already there he has a bit of experience to help him along. The idea that we can tempt some Euro manager is mental. Scottish football is almost deid, we need to be a bit realistic with potential managers.

MADE IN LEITH
13-08-2013, 08:31 AM

Gotta agree, I don't think Murray is quite ready for such a big job yet, but he is a promising manager for us in the future.

Brightside
13-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Gotta agree, I don't think Murray is quite ready for such a big job yet, but he is a promising manager for us in the future.

Is it a big job? Outside of Celtic are there any big jobs in Scottish football? What do we think Pat is on? 150k a year?

Iceman1875
13-08-2013, 09:17 AM
Is it a big job? Outside of Celtic are there any big jobs in Scottish football? What do we think Pat is on? 150k a year?

I'd have thought around 100-120k per year...

Northernhibee
13-08-2013, 09:18 AM

It wasn't too early for Mowbray or Collins. Murray defo has something.

MADE IN LEITH
13-08-2013, 11:11 AM

Not a big job in financial terms, but the club is a big club as far as Scottish football is concerned...Fans, History and the current state of the club in this moment in time. This is a big ask for a new up and coming manager to handle.