PDA

View Full Version : Taking over Hibs

pontius pilate
11-08-2013, 07:24 PM
IF and it's a very big If somebody took over Our Club ie bought from Farmer. These are the following questions needing answered.

1, How much would it cost to buy the club
2, Would you bring in a new manager now?
3, who would replace the board ie Petrie &co?
4 , would you listen to the fans and have somebody like LWT on the board.

I ask these questions as if I won the euromillions which is a triple rollover I believe I have no knowledge of the business world for chairmen accountants etc etc.
Like I said its all ifs and buts but I'd certainly take on trying to get the club

Emerald
11-08-2013, 07:30 PM
IF and it's a very big If somebody took over Our Club ie bought from Farmer. These are the following questions needing answered.

1, How much would it cost to buy the club
2, Would you bring in a new manager now?
3, who would replace the board ie Petrie &co?
4 , would you listen to the fans and have somebody like LWT on the board.

I ask these questions as if I won the euromillions which is a triple rollover I believe I have no knowledge of the business world for chairmen accountants etc etc.
Like I said its all ifs and buts but I'd certainly take on trying to get the club

If I won the Euro Millions the last thing I would be doing is pouring my winnings into Prima Donna footballers back pockets. Make a big donation etc., yes but buy a football club, not a chance. I'd be off round the world and not subjecting myself to torture watching Hibs every week. .............I bet I would fly back first class or in a private jet for the games though! That reminds me, I haven't checked last nights tickets yet :pray:

Emerald
11-08-2013, 07:33 PM
If I won the Euro Millions the last thing I would be doing is pouring my winnings into Prima Donna footballers back pockets. Make a big donation etc., yes but buy a football club, not a chance. I'd be off round the world and not subjecting myself to torture watching Hibs every week. .............I bet I would fly back first class or in a private jet for the games though! That reminds me, I haven't checked last nights tickets yet :pray:

PISH :bsod:

Phil D. Rolls
12-08-2013, 08:12 AM
If I won the lottery, I'm sure I'd have other things to do than spend my weekends listening to a bunch of whiners telling me where I was going wrong.

steakbake
12-08-2013, 08:17 AM
I wouldn't waste my money on buying a football club. I would donate to the youth team and the community activities. If it was a serious win, I'd make an offer to hold it in trust like STF.

cloudy
12-08-2013, 11:53 AM
What does this mean? And how is it possible? Or is it possible to have a complete overhaul with the board members? I would love to see JC back at hibs but I know ther is no chance of this happening with Petrie at the club

adhibs
12-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Action needs to ve taken against petrie, sooner he's out the better. Emails, letters to farmer or even protests outside on saturday, enoughs enough. Might make no difference butif there bombarded atleast they'll know the feelings