PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen

Expecting Rain
11-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Aberdeen bungled along with Craig Brown, they brought in a new manager with previous SPL experience and had a decent result today, we must do the same.

OrdHibby
11-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Aberdeen bungled along with Craig Brown, they brought in a new manager with previous SPL experience and had a decent result today, we must do the same.

We must think bigger.

Recruit a whole backroom team and new coaches from abroad.

But yes Aberdeen look to have a decent manager and have make some good signings while we have gone backwards.

Expecting Rain
11-08-2013, 04:53 PM
We must think bigger.

But yes Aberdeen look to have a decent manager and have make some good signings while we have gone backwards.

Someone who has a bit of imagination at least.

Unseen work
11-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Tbh I think our signings have been just as good as Aberdeens and on paper their is nothin between the sides. Difference is the manager

Stringer
11-08-2013, 04:56 PM
We must think bigger.

Agreed. We need a foreign manger. Inject some tactical nous most importantly passion.

Pat fenlon's tame, negative tactics are sending us into a downward spiral

stoneyburn hibs
11-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Tbh I think our signings have been just as good as Aberdeens and on paper their is nothin between the sides. Difference is the manager

Spot on and its gutting

Hibercelona
11-08-2013, 05:01 PM

It's not just the manager though, is it?

We never get players playing as well as they're capable of, regardless of who the manager is.

OrdHibby
11-08-2013, 05:06 PM

We never get players playing as well as they're capable of, regardless of who the manager is.

YES IT IS THE MANAGER.

It's the manager who sets a team up. We aren't playing as a team. Hawrts are absolutely pish but played as a team. If we played as a team we would have murdered that lot today.

The manager is the most important man at the club.

Thecat23
11-08-2013, 05:07 PM

Prob because we never appoint the right man. Aberdeen will sail 2nd spot this year.

CallumLaidlaw
11-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Can we not ask the st Johnstone board to appoint our next manager. They seem to know what they're doing

Craig_in_Prague
11-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Prob because we never appoint the right man. Aberdeen will sail 2nd spot this year.

said we should have went for McInnes a few times in the past only to be slated. I knew he'd do a good job back up here.

We have Pat Fenlon, a "winner". Jeezus.

Pete
11-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Can we not ask the st Johnstone board to appoint our next manager. They seem to know what they're doing

:-)

Ach, if you don't laugh you'll cry.

...WentToMowAnSPL
11-08-2013, 06:37 PM

10/10

Hibby 2005
12-08-2013, 07:11 AM

Aberdeen's midfield is streets ahead of ours because it has balance. Strong in the middle with pace out wide. A Manager who lets them play football also helps.

YehButNoBut
12-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Agreed. We need a foreign manger. Inject some tactical nous most importantly passion.

Pat fenlon's tame, negative tactics are sending us into a downward spiral

Technically Pat is a foreign manager, we had Mixu as well that didn't work out.

Don't care where they come from as long as they can improve us.