PDA

View Full Version : Hearts fans on the park

Scònaldò
11-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Should hearts be expecting a punishment for the ********s that ran on the park?

S.sct
11-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Nut.......

Sir David Gray
11-08-2013, 03:46 PM

I would have thought so. Any other club is fined if a fan(s) invades the pitch so I don't see why they should be any different.

It'll just be added to the £28.5 million that's already owed to various different people/businesses and hasn't a hope in Hell of being paid.

I'm just glad that none of our fans ran on to confront these clowns.

WeeCraigy
11-08-2013, 03:48 PM
I would have thought so. Any other club is fined if a fan(s) invades the pitch so I don't see why they should be any different.

It'll just be added to the £28.5 million that's already owed to various different people/businesses and hasn't a hope in Hell of being paid.

Guy near me in block L tried to, crying child trying to stop him and he kept trying until another fan near the front held him back

OrdHibby
11-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Hopefully one of the intellectuals will follow this up in the press and sent letters/emails of complaint. :thumbsup:

Ship Hibs
11-08-2013, 03:53 PM
never understood why clubs get fined for this. Its pretty unrealistic to stop the odd idiot sneaking onto the pitch when you have a crowd of 16,000. They should fine the numpties that run on the pitch. £20,000 fine and you have to pay it off for the next 5 years or get jailed. No more numpties on the pitch, simples

CropleyWasGod
11-08-2013, 03:54 PM

Not so.

It's post-administration, so it would be paid.

Sir David Gray
11-08-2013, 03:55 PM
never understood why clubs get fined for this. Its pretty unrealistic to stop the odd idiot sneaking onto the pitch when you have a crowd of 16,000. They should fine the numpties that run on the pitch. £20,000 fine and you have to pay it off for the next 5 years or get jailed. No more numpties on the pitch, simples

I agree with that but they'll still get fined and I hope it's the fine that finally cripples them.

Sir David Gray
11-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Not so.

It's post-administration, so it would be paid.

Would the SFA/SPFL (whoever hands out the fines for these things) not just be added to the list of creditors?

CropleyWasGod
11-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Would the SFA/SPFL (whoever hands out the fines for these things) not just be added to the list of creditors?

"That" list of creditors won't be paid, with the exception of UKIO and (possibly) the football debts.

All debts incurred since the date of administration have to be paid.

So, either way, it would be paid.

delbert
11-08-2013, 04:01 PM

We have a team who can't pass, fight, retain possession, take throw-ins or create, we have no passion, guile, pace or the remotest idea of how to defend properly but yes lets deal with the big issue of the day, a few Hearts fans on the pitch ! Perspective eh ?

Carheenlea
They should fine the numpties that run on the pitch. £20,000 fine and you have to pay it off for the next 5 years or get jailed. No more numpties on the pitch, simples

The 11 that ran on to the pitch just before KO deserves a hefty fine that's for sure.

Sir David Gray
"That" list of creditors won't be paid, with the exception of UKIO and (possibly) the football debts.

All debts incurred since the date of administration have to be paid.

So, either way, it would be paid.

OK fair enough. I've got no idea how these things work so I'll take your word for it.

OsloHibs
11-08-2013, 04:04 PM
Nothing will happen. Hearts fans do this many times and get away with it.. FFS one of them attacked Neil Lennon, and Hearts got no fine then, so it won't happen this time. Sadly.

xyz23jc
11-08-2013, 04:07 PM
The 11 that ran on to the pitch just before KO deserves a hefty fine that's for sure.

:agree::greengrin:thumbsup::top marks

Scònaldò
11-08-2013, 04:14 PM
We have a team who can't pass, fight, retain possession, take throw-ins or create, we have no passion, guile, pace or the remotest idea of how to defend properly but yes lets deal with the big issue of the day, a few Hearts fans on the pitch ! Perspective eh ?

Yeah because I'm not remotely worried about the way we are playing/direction we as a club are going...

I've been posting on other threads regarding these issues, the next time I start a thread that isn't to do with hibs - I'll be sure to consult you first.

Idiot.

Paisley Hibby
11-08-2013, 04:23 PM

With respect that's Hearts problem. We've got much bigger problems of our own to worry about. If Fenlon's still manager, I dread to think what the atmosphere will be like at ER next weekend.

Pretty Boy
11-08-2013, 04:25 PM
I thought the boy dodging the stewards for a couple of minutes was mildly amusing.

Can't really get too worked up tbh. In their position a few of our fans would have done th same. If they get a fine then it's their problem.

Hibercelona
11-08-2013, 04:25 PM
With respect that's Hearts problem. We've got much bigger problems of our own to worry about. If Fenlon's still manager, I dread to think what the atmosphere will be like at ER next weekend.

:agree:

Some daft laddies ran onto the pitch. It happens in derbies.

I think the thread is a bit of a deflect from the real issues at hand here.

Scònaldò
11-08-2013, 04:27 PM

Trust me I'm not worried, nor do I care if they are punished I was only asking the question if they could/would be subject to punishment as I wasn't sure.

Chris.igoe
11-08-2013, 04:35 PM
I work with 1 of them looks like he will be of the morn

Crab apple
11-08-2013, 05:38 PM

Be interesting to see who the ******** in the orange top at the bottom of the Wheatfield will be supporting on Wednesday. His Chelsea/Hearts emblazoned Union Jack might need to go back into his toybox for the night.

Coco Bryce
11-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Who cares. They were celebrating beating their rivals. Was there not a few on the pitch last week too?

Hermit Crab
11-08-2013, 05:59 PM

Who gives a ****?? We got beat. Deal with it. Who cares what happens to their fans??

Capt Mainwaring
11-08-2013, 06:24 PM

Who gives a Monkey's!!!!! Far more important issues closers to home to be concerned with

Scònaldò
11-08-2013, 06:33 PM
I was merely asking if it was a punishable offence, informational purposes ye ken?

Jeeeeeeez!

iHIBS
11-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Who gives a f!!!!!! That's the least of our worries!!!!!

Scònaldò
11-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Who gives a ****?? We got beat. Deal with it. Who cares what happens to their fans??

What do you mean deal with it? I've dealt with it, it's over with - the game is finished. Am I going to sit and sulk and cry in to my pillow? I couldn't care less what happens to anything over there, I was only asking if it was a punishable offence.

Don't get me wrong I'm hurting just as most are but I'm not gonna greet my eyes out on a messageboard about it.

jax67
11-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Who gives a toss about whether or not they get fined. My ****** pie was cold!!! And my bovril tasted like coffee!! You won't hear me moaning!!

Pete
11-08-2013, 07:32 PM
What do you mean deal with it? I've dealt with it, it's over with - the game is finished. Am I going to sit and sulk and cry in to my pillow? I couldn't care less what happens to anything over there, I was only asking if it was a punishable offence.

Don't get me wrong I'm hurting just as most are but I'm not gonna greet my eyes out on a messageboard about it.

You're quite right.

People keep asking "who cares?". Well I do. Administration or not it's about time they were hammered.

There are forty other threads people can read if they dont care.

Scònaldò
11-08-2013, 07:40 PM
You're quite right.

People keep asking "who cares?". Well I do. Administration or not it's about time they were hammered.

There are forty other threads people can read if they dont care.

Exactly.

Shields Hibee
11-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Nowt will happen, the fact Mr Thomson was the whistler in this game tells me everything!

S.sct
11-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Exactly.

Who cares :greengrin

One Day
11-08-2013, 08:21 PM

exactly. Hearts are supposedly a team in turmoil but out fought us in every department. If had been the other way around I might have been on the pitch and i'm 56....... Fenlon GO NOW

gordieboy
11-08-2013, 08:32 PM
No doubt Hibs will get fined for the objects thrown onto the park coins etc

Scònaldò
11-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Who cares :greengrin

Who cares what you care what I care :greengrin

I can't believe there is still people posting on this saying ' who cares '

It's been well documented above no one does, now how do you delete a thread:greengrin?

Hermit Crab
11-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Nowt will happen, the fact Mr Thomson was the whistler in this game tells me everything!

Pish.

erin go bragh
11-08-2013, 09:03 PM
No doubt Hibs will get fined for the objects thrown onto the park coins etc

Fixed your name ,, cya :kbacker:

Time For Heroes
12-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Fixed your name ,, cya :kbacker:

:kbacker: brilliant!

Hermit Crab
12-08-2013, 09:17 AM
no doubt hibs will get fined for the objects thrown onto the park coins etc