PDA

View Full Version : Relegation play-offs

Waxy
11-08-2013, 02:12 PM
Does anyone know if 11th place has relegation play-offs this season?
If so. Both Us and the yams are going down.

MSK
11-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Does anyone know if 11th place has relegation play-offs this season?
If so. Both Us and the yams are going down.Oh dear ..pass the ****ing nappies !!! :tee hee:

Sir David Gray
11-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Yes it does.

hfc rd
11-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Who is the play-off between? Would it be something like 11th vs the team in 2nd place in Div 1?

Waxy
11-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Waaaahaaay. Av pashed ma pants.

AFKA5814_Hibs
11-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Who is the play-off between? Would it be something like 11th vs the team in 2nd place in Div 1?

I think it might be 11th v 4th and 2nd v 3rd then 2 winners play each other. Thats how it worked in lower leagues before.

LancsHibs
11-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Jeepers we could be paying the Huns a season sooner than we thought:faint:
In all seriousness if we get shot of Fenlon and get somebody in with a clue, we should, with the squad of players we have be some distance from the bottom 2, however, the longer we persevere with Pat.......................

theonlywayisup
11-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Next seasons Championship could be interesting, with The Rangers, Yams, Dunfermline and Hibs in the same league.

The Voice Of Reason
11-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Jeepers we could be paying the Huns a season sooner than we thought:faint:
In all seriousness if we get shot of Fenlon and get somebody in with a clue, we should, with the squad of players we have be some distance from the bottom 2, however, the longer we persevere with Pat.......................

The bit in bold - got to disagree. Have you seen us so far this season ? We've not even scored yet in 4 games of football !

Yes the manager is a clown, but the players look like huddies too - there is zero pace or creativity in the team and I can't see us getting much better (Harris is out for ages).

Shocking.

Sir David Gray
11-08-2013, 02:52 PM
I think it might be 11th v 4th and 2nd v 3rd then 2 winners play each other. Thats how it worked in lower leagues before.

It will be. :agree:

MacBean
11-08-2013, 03:10 PM
I think it's starting next season, not this one

Sir David Gray
11-08-2013, 03:13 PM
I think it's starting next season, not this one

The 11th placed team in the Scottish Premiership this season will be involved in the relegation play-offs.

LancsHibs
11-08-2013, 04:04 PM
The bit in bold - got to disagree. Have you seen us so far this season ? We've not even scored yet in 4 games of football !

Yes the manager is a clown, but the players look like huddies too - there is zero pace or creativity in the team and I can't see us getting much better (Harris is out for ages).

Shocking.

Exactly, the players look like huddies and we don't look like scoring because of the manager! Many of The players we have got on our books have proven themselves as this level and are good pros who under the leadership of McCall, Butcher or anybody but Fenlon would be performing much better then what was on show today!

JCHibby
11-08-2013, 04:39 PM
If no action is taken. Was golfing today and didn't watch live, came back not knowing the score and can safely say that is the worst display I have seen in my life, I will not be parting with any cash what so ever while that clown is in charge.

Shocking attitude and performance from Hibs