SteveHFC
11-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Sick of this ****ing pish

Steve20
11-08-2013, 01:11 PM
It wasn't even as good as pathetic.

California-Hibs
11-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Hibs just lost an Oversea's fan today. No longer am I playing the online fee's to watch that crap anymore while that imposter is in change. 2x cup finals, Malmo and today, enough's enough. It's eyebleeding, he has ZERO tactics. That was the last straw, I couldn't believe it when he brought on Stanton instead of caldwell, simply horrendous management skills.

Franck Stanton
11-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Proves what I have thought for past 10-15 years, the hearts could put out 11 traffic cones wearing their turd coloured strip and the Hibs team would still get beat [I know we went 5 games undefeated against them last season, but ffs 5 games? when that lot go on a run it's 17 or even 22] Now, on paper, man-for-man, we should have won this game comfortably , however, in reality, we bottled it - again - just not good enough, lets face it the hearts team we faced today was their reserve side this time last year. Fenlon just has to go and go now. If not, crowds at E/R will struggle to get above 6k and we will definitely be relegation fodder. Something drastic needs to be done now rather than later.

gorgie greens
11-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Proves what I have thought for past 10-15 years, the hearts could put out 11 traffic cones wearing their turd coloured strip and the Hibs team would still get beat [I know we went 5 games undefeated against them last season, but ffs 5 games? when that lot go on a run it's 17 or even 22] Now, on paper, man-for-man, we should have won this game comfortably , however, in reality, we bottled it - again - just not good enough, lets face it the hearts team we faced today was their reserve side this time last year. Fenlon just has to go and go now. If not, crowds at E/R will struggle to get above 6k and we will definitely be relegation fodder. Something drastic needs to be done now rather than later.

Have to agree,man for man we have better players,we lacked a will to win,at half time I thought we would find another gear and win,never did,we got what we deserved out of the game 0

PJ IronHIbee
11-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Spineless swines, some empty minds