PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Hearts v Hibs (and other Sunday games)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Hibs7
11-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Something seriously wrong at Easter Rd ... We look as if we have good players but on the park they are crap ... Only one reason for that . The manager !

cabbageandribs1875
Are they playing us every week, like? They are rank rotten.

i wish we were rank rotten :agree:

Heisenberg
Hearts are pish but we've looked just as bad. Utterly gutless pish but I agree with those saying Fenlon won't leave. Too stubborn to resign and we won't pay him off.

J-C
Agreed. Folk shouldn't be expecting Fenlon to be away this week.

So do we have to wait till we're deep in a relegation battle before you think Fenlon will be away, if so I think our club will die slowly if that is the case, we'll see the 6k crowds back again.

Keith_M
11-08-2013, 12:53 PM
We should be grateful to Hearts. Without them, we'd be stick ons for relegation.

banchoryhibs
Shameful, shameful stuff

YehButNoBut
Hibs are just a charity case for teams in need .

Anytime teams are desperate for a result along come Hibs to help them out.

We're a f****ng disgrace.

Dinkydoo
If Petrie won't get rid of Pat then he should do the honourable thing and resign after the game.

Pat's an honest man, he knows that he's failed.

Liam_Hibs
It's looking more likely that they'll score..

Jones28
I didn't we'd manage to out-***** hearts this season, but my god have we succeeded today!

Speedway
11-08-2013, 12:54 PM
We should be grateful to Hearts. Without them, we'd be stick ons for relegation.

What makes you think we'll finish above them?

Pretty Boy
Fenlon get to ****.

matty_f
Dreadful, dreadful stuff. We don't deserve anything from this.

Alfred E Newman
11-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Have we actually won any high balls lumped forward to the two cart horses up front?

J-C

Remember 2nd bottom has a play off match to stay in league

Judas Iscariot
Hibs, Fenlon, Petrie..

Thanks but no thanks

I've got a ST but I'll not be going, zero interest now

Fenlon & Petrie are driving fans away by the hundred, if not thousand!

Disgraceful

Speedway
Can't blame Craig Thompson for this one.

The Green Goblin
This is a new low, even for us. Wonder if those posters defending Fenlon no matter (you know who I mean) what will still feel able to do so tonight.

Sumner
11-08-2013, 12:56 PM
Absolute GARBAGE in terms of quality and effort today from the players and "manager". Petrie you are presiding over the slow death of our club. F#% Off

Keith_M
What makes you think we'll finish above them?

Nothing, it's just that the -15 doesn't yet make it inevitable.

Speedway
Billy Brown beats us.

banchoryhibs
F***Off Fenlon

GoldenMeerkat
Pathetic.

LancashireHibby
11-08-2013, 12:57 PM
I've been a big defender of Fenlon's, but I am now officially in the GTF camp.

Greenblood70
Don't even bother with a post match interview Pat. Collect your stuff and **** off, As bad a manager and football as I've seen from any Hibs team. You're a ****!

Ajo
****** off Fenlon, absolutely shocking stuff.

Golden Bear
11-08-2013, 12:58 PM
A very poor Hearts team but they were worthy winners. It really says wonders for Fenlon and his flops.

Baader
Embarrassing. Fenlon should be sacked before leaving that dump.

cabbageandribs1875
someone, somewhere, is tearing the heart out of our club

fenlon out, farmer in

IWasThere2016
11-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Get Fenlon to ****** now!

Pish, utter pish!

Beaten by the Yams Yoof side + a few journeymen!!

Stevie Reid
11-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Amongst the worst Hibs performances ever. And that's saying something.

spike220
11-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Ta ta Pat, the players are not playing for you, no urgency until the last 10 mins. I cant see him staying past Christmas.

cabbageandribs1875
11-08-2013, 01:00 PM
robbo 'the lack of belief in hibs going forward is incredible'

Thecat23
11-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Right who's the first twat to defend Pat? The "it's knee jerk stuff" "Only two games" "Give him time".

See you guys that have defended this clown, go and have a word with yourselves. Sticking with someone even my 3 year old boy knows isn't a manager.

Pat do me and everyone who actually knows how the game is played. F U C K O F F YOU ARSE.

mcculloch1875
11-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Absolute embarrassment today we are a much more experienced side and they made us look awful. No tactics except hoofball. Since Fenlon has arrived we've gone nowhere-cup final joke, last season calamity and now 4 losses in a row. SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE.

John_the_angus_hibby
11-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Team outplayed by kids and also ran players but with plenty desire and pace and out managed by Locke! Nothing else needs said. Fenton just go and take your boring useless tactics with you.

Stevie Reid
11-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Whatever amount of pride he managed to instil in us again last year has well and truly gone. And then some.

MUPPET
11-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Brutal brutal stuff

spike220
11-08-2013, 01:04 PM
No need to sit on the fence, tell us what you really think :cb

Onion
Well that was truly awful and yet a another embarrassing low.

hibee_girl

Me too

JDT
11-08-2013, 01:05 PM
What Fenlon sees in Robertson and Vine i don't know, their god awful! Our best player is Williams and if thats the case its a very bad sign!

SaulGoodman
11-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Right who's the first twat to defend Pat? The "it's knee jerk stuff" "Only two games" "Give him time".

See you guys that have defended this clown, go and have a word with yourselves. Sticking with someone even my 3 year old boy knows isn't a manager.

Pat do me and everyone who actually knows how the game is played. F U C K O F F YOU ARSE.

Have a word with yourself ffs.

It's not the people who stuck by Pats fault we're so ****. No ones defending him now anyway so I don't know where youre getting that from.

Arse.

Stuarty1875
11-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Just woeful. Complete embarrassment again.

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Cheerio Pat, I've stood by you too long now but to watch this embarrassment is just not on, turned over by a bunch of laddies when we have decent players who can win games for other teams but not us.

Shut down that f*****g East Mains while your at it, whatever goes on there simply does not transfer to the playing field.

Petrie better get it right this time!

proud_and_green
11-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Absolute embarrassment today we are a much more experienced side and they made us look awful. No tactics except hoofball. Since Fenlon has arrived we've gone nowhere-cup final joke, last season calamity and now 4 losses in a row. SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE.

I am usually someone in the let's see camp. We have now seen! He buys in a wealth of midfielders then his tactics bypass the midfield and stop the team pressing the opposition.

Clueless, GTF!

Thecat23
11-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Shut up, I'll say what I like. As for you have every right to defend him why???

PapillonVert
11-08-2013, 01:14 PM

And not a solitary goal to show either.

The Hibs managerial situation is beginning to have more than a whiff of Groundhog Day about it.

What is wrong at the Club? :confused:

Is there anyone on the face of planet Earth who could make a difference?

Unfortunately, I just can't help thinking that if Fenlon goes and then I hear Petrie saying of the next incumbent about how impressed he is by his vision and passion and commitment, I'll know the Groundhog Day reel has started again.

Pretty Boy
11-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Think the fans made their feelings clear at the end.

We'll be playing in front of 5000 soon. A team that plays to be hard to beat that is easy to beat.

Sorry Pat nice guy but rubbish manager, do the decent thing and go back to your own level.

Heisenberg
11-08-2013, 01:17 PM
We've just been turned over by the worst Hearts team in a very long time. How can anyone defend that? Get the **** out Fenlon you clueless fud. :taxi

brisbanehibs
11-08-2013, 01:18 PM
I remember when Jimmy Calderwoods name came up when we got Pat. I thought god no. Shows how bad things are now cause I would be delighted to have him and Jimmy Nichol run the show immediately. Need experience now. That was just criminal.

SaulGoodman
11-08-2013, 01:18 PM

Show me one person defending him right now then? Out of all the people you decide to have a go at you decide to have a go at other fans? What a joke.

I said we HAD every right to defend him, past tense.

truehibernian
11-08-2013, 01:19 PM

TC, why have a proven winger from a CL side 'on trial' at East Mains - you know what you get with McCourt, no need for trials, Petrie simply opens the cheque book.

Hibs = lack of ambition - pure and simple.

Ross C has scored 9 times against them at all levels, scored the winner last game - what player do you think would have been bursting to score ? Didn't get a sniff - PF simply has not got a clue, pure and simple.

As for Petrie - as long as the balance sheet kind of balances he again simply does not care a jot - he doesn't even show face at the fans forum group. Says it all. An absent landlord of a club bereft of skill and talent.

Callum_62
11-08-2013, 01:19 PM
I am usually someone in the let's see camp. We have now seen! He buys in a wealth of midfielders then his tactics bypass the midfield and stop the team pressing the opposition.

Clueless, GTF!

This - absolutely.

If we had came out, chased, harried, kicked, fought and passed the bloody ball.....he could have a case for arguing for him

reality is (while, im not so sure we deserved to lose), we certainly didn't deserve to win

We looked clueless and slow going forward. A shadow of a football team.

The players knew this was make or break for Pat, think they have showed they dont want him as manager anymore

Shame on the players tho, they simply went through the motions today

Ive defended Pat in the past, but now I do think its time to move on.

Kenny Shiels in on Monday.

Heisenberg
11-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Again says we were unlucky. Shut yer hole Fenlon.

jamiehibee
11-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Unlucky he says! ****

lord bunberry
11-08-2013, 01:21 PM

Me to, I can't believe he thinks playing that style of football is ever going to be acceptable, even if we had got a result today it would have been unacceptable.
There is no way I will be watching that pish for another season, he should be sacked tonight.

Pedantic_Hibee
11-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Hibs need to come out now with a statement relieving him of his duties. A statement of intent if you like, that results and performances like that are unacceptable.

None of this waiting until tomorrow or later in the week. Get it done now and get him out the way.

That game was crying out for a Pat McCourt.

MotherSuperior
Wow, anyone else listening to Fenlon's sportsound interview??

Feels we were the better team and were unlucky!!! Seriously wow

He has to go, obviously.

cabbageandribs1875
appaling interview...by the interviewer, asking the poor man in several different ways if his job is safe fs

Onion
11-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Has his sacking been announced yet or is this Calderwood II ?

Danderhall Hibs
11-08-2013, 01:23 PM
I wasn't sure why there was so much confidence in the threads earlier in the week.

JimBHibees
11-08-2013, 01:24 PM

Sums my view up. Shameful performance, the imbalance in the team is incredible, loads of slow defensive central mids and no pace. Handling and Caldwell on the bench and Taiwo and Stanton brought on. His negativity is shocking especially against such a weak team as we played against today. They were awful yet deserved to win which sums it up.

Thecat23
Show me one person defending him right now then? Out of all the people you decide to have a go at you decide to have a go at other fans? What a joke.

I said we HAD every right to defend him, past tense.

He SHOULD have gone ages ago, that's why folk were wrong to defend him. Up until today some WERE saying give him till today he might get a result.

I'm telling you now, he was and always has been tactically poor with a bland of football that is truly honking. So again even back then, tell me why you defended him??

The ones who wanted him out and could see we were not going anywhere got pelters for being bed wetters, so sorry if that upsets you!!

Onion
appaling interview...by the interviewer, asking the poor man in several different ways if his job is safe fs

He's been a dead man walking for 2 weeks now. What do you expect? There is no way back for him.

Thecat23
11-08-2013, 01:25 PM
TC, why have a proven winger from a CL side 'on trial' at East Mains - you know what you get with McCourt, no need for trials, Petrie simply opens the cheque book.

Hibs = lack of ambition - pure and simple.

Ross C has scored 9 times against them at all levels, scored the winner last game - what player do you think would have been bursting to score ? Didn't get a sniff - PF simply has not got a clue, pure and simple.

As for Petrie - as long as the balance sheet kind of balances he again simply does not care a jot - he doesn't even show face at the fans forum group. Says it all. An absent landlord of a club bereft of skill and talent.

Well said.

Hibercelona
11-08-2013, 01:26 PM
I fear that even with a change of manager, we'll still beat Hearts to 12th

Although I want Fenlon to go, a manager alone can't make a squad of players look this bad.

Bobo
11-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Billy Brown beats us.

Billy Brown is a fat Hearts , always has been always will be. The fact he was ever allowed at ER, in any capacity was a disgrace. Just shows how far our club has fallen that we have a manager who can't out-smart a numpty like him.

Westie1875
11-08-2013, 01:28 PM
He's been a dead man walking for 2 weeks now. What do you expect? There is no way back for him.

Its a shame those in charge at the club can't see this, I expect we'll hear nothing from Hibs for the next few days yet again after an awful defeat.

SaulGoodman
11-08-2013, 01:29 PM
He SHOULD have gone ages ago, that's why folk were wrong to defend him. Up until today some WERE saying give him till today he might get a result.

I'm telling you now, he was and always has been tactically poor with a bland of football that is truly honking. So again even back then, tell me why you defended him??

The ones who wanted him out and could see we were not going anywhere got pelters for being bed wetters, so sorry if that upsets you!!

Hindsights a great thing isn't it?

I don't recall anyone saying that when we beat them the last time around. It's easy to say that he should have gone ages ago now.

But at the end of last season we were looking okay, I don't recall anyone being too upset at the fact he was still in charge then.

We're all a bit frustrated, mate. But having a go at the fans is the last thing to do today.

Magnifique
11-08-2013, 01:30 PM
I fear that even with a change of manager, we'll still beat Hearts to 12th

Although I want Fenlon to go, a manager alone can't make a squad of players look this bad.

Our squad is one of the best outside Celtic, it's how they are managed and set up to "play" any half decent manager would get them playing well and winning games IMO

cabbageandribs1875
11-08-2013, 01:30 PM

i know what i wouldn't expect myself, and that's someone sticking a mic in my coupon asking me if my employers have said anything to me re:getting the boot

SaulGoodman
11-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Our squad is one of the best outside Celtic, it's how they are managed and set up to "play" any half decent manager would get them playing well and winning games IMO

:agree:

trev the hat
11-08-2013, 01:31 PM
We need to be careful not to just stumble into another manager, if he hopefully goes. personally I think there is / was a few decent players on show today. Pats change with McGivern / Stevenson is inexcusable regardless of Mullens booking & for me it's action at the highest level needing changed, it's time we as supporters forced (try to) a change of ownership, chief exec & managerial level as decades of apathy & still almost 10k at ER can be a powerful momentum which needs to be taken forward.

Stevie Reid
11-08-2013, 01:32 PM
I think the squad would be attractive to a new manager, but I still don't think anyone like McCall, Butcher or Adams would want to come here.

truehibernian
11-08-2013, 01:35 PM
I think the squad would be attractive to a new manager, but I still don't think anyone like McCall, Butcher or Adams would want to come here.

Because of Rod P I'm afraid

Thecat23
11-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Hindsights a great thing isn't it?

I don't recall anyone saying that when we beat them the last time around. It's easy to say that he should have gone ages ago now.

But at the end of last season we were looking okay, I don't recall anyone being too upset at the fact he was still in charge then.

We're all a bit frustrated, mate. But having a go at the fans is the last thing to do today.

End of last season many were saying results were papering the cracks. I'm just saying I think folk having a go at us were proved wrong. Also getting called bed wetters etc was also out of order considering how bad we were playing.

Anyway, I've a season ticket and I 100% won't be there unless he goes. I'm embarrassed enough.

Sylar
11-08-2013, 01:43 PM
What was that big bold statement made by Hibs after the cup final about us never enduring such days again?

This is every bit as bad, if not worse, than the 5-1 in May. Then, they had players they couldn't afford and a referee on their side - today, our "experienced" team were beaten by a bunch of laddies who are, for the most part, untested in the SPL and they had more fight, more hunger and more ability.

I said yesterday it wouldn't surprised me if Hearts fans felt we were their get out card from relegation and today was precisely what I meant - they were fired up to ensure that step 1 of their possible recovery was going to be over us and it drove them on to victory. I also said I worried where the goals were coming from - can anyone really tell me we're going to be fine in that department? Utterly no creativity and the 2 (?) chances we did create, were feebly executed today.

Another manager who should be booted and another "rebuilding period", weeding out his sub-par signings and building up again. Marvellous.

hibbymick
11-08-2013, 01:44 PM

Spot on.

truehibernian
11-08-2013, 01:50 PM
:agree:

Yip, one up front against Hearts U20's who are in Admin and on their knees.

We've a right, strong, positive manager eh !

Gustavo Fring
11-08-2013, 02:02 PM
motherwell 1-0 up after 30 seconds . henri anier again lol

neil7908
11-08-2013, 02:06 PM

Yup, the term 'bed wetters' was being banded about left right and centre on here up until the Malmo game, only a few weeks ago. Any questioning of Fenlon before then, or of the signings he made was met with ridicule and folk being branded not true Hibees.

Fast forward a few weeks and I suspect there wont be many folk looking to defend the current set up.

Sylar
11-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Manchester United 1-0 Wigan in the Community Shield, live on ITV.

52 minutes gone.

hibees 7062
11-08-2013, 04:16 PM

Hope not :rolleyes:

Hibernia&Alba
11-08-2013, 04:22 PM
No matter how deep their problems become, we can rely on Hibs giving them something to smile about. Sick and tired of it.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Yup, the term 'bed wetters' was being banded about left right and centre on here up until the Malmo game, only a few weeks ago. Any questioning of Fenlon before then, or of the signings he made was met with ridicule and folk being branded not true Hibees.

Fast forward a few weeks and I suspect there wont be many folk looking to defend the current set up.

A Blue Peter badge surely becons for you sir...