PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Picking up tickets

rennie_hfc
10-08-2013, 08:41 PM
I've had a disaster and forgot to pick up derby tickets. Does anyone know what happens in the morning? Is there a way of picking them up from Easter road or tynie? Cheers

Hermit Crab
10-08-2013, 08:58 PM
I've had a disaster and forgot to pick up derby tickets. Does anyone know what happens in the morning? Is there a way of picking them up from Easter road or tynie? Cheers

Is the shop not open for a few hours in the morning?

Worst case scenario they will refund you and release the tickets.

Ken
10-08-2013, 08:58 PM
The club said that tickets had to be collected by 5pm today and there would be no collection from Tynecastle on Sunday.
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130809/edinburgh-derby-important-information_2262950_3343020

You could try e-mailing and tweeting the club but I doubt you'll get a response at this short notice.

rennie_hfc
10-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Yeah, reckon they'll be selling tickets for Hibs stand at tynie in morning?

iwasthere1972
10-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Yeah, reckon they'll be selling tickets for Hibs stand at tynie in morning?

Can't see tickets being sold at Tynie tomorrow unless some GS4 person managed to help themselves when Rod wasn't looking.

Bound to be someone on here in the morning with a spare or two. Get yourself up early.

Good luck.

Sir David Gray
10-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Easter Road won't be open tomorrow and there will be no tickets sold at Tynecastle before the game.

Best just trying to go down to Tynecastle early doors and seeing if there's anyone selling their ticket. Then contact Hibs on Monday and explain what happened. Since they'll have all your details and the ticket will still be in their possession, you should be able to get your money back.

edinburghhibee
10-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Easter Road won't be open tomorrow and there will be no tickets sold at Tynecastle before the game.

Best just trying to go down to Tynecastle early doors and seeing if there's anyone selling their ticket. Then contact Hibs on Monday and explain what happened. Since they'll have all your details and the ticket will still be in their possession, you should be able to get your money back.

Not the same situation, however last season my jambo cousin hid my tickets in my house and didn't tell me where I just walked into Tynie ticket office first thing and got them reissued. I didn't have the seat numbers just the name of who they were bought under. To be fair to the staff they were very friendly and it was a quick and easy process.