PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else ready for this?

stokesmessiah
09-08-2013, 11:11 PM
The weekend has begun, things have been grim but i for one cant wait til Sunday. C'mon the Hibees !!

3-1 Hibs

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

SouthamptonHibs
10-08-2013, 06:44 AM
Yes its our time to thump them. I have a great feeling about tomorrow Hibees Hibees Hibees

hibbymick
10-08-2013, 06:53 AM
Yes its our time to thump them. I have a great feeling about tomorrow Hibees Hibees Hibees
As much as I would like to see us thumping them I've seen nothing from us lately to suggest we could thump any team.

Hermit Crab
10-08-2013, 07:15 AM
The weekend has begun, things have been grim but i for one cant wait til Sunday. C'mon the Hibees !!

3-1 Hibs

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

No, not ready ****ting it actually and I've got a ten hour shift to get through today before I can even try and relax.

One Day
10-08-2013, 07:24 AM
As much as I would like to see us thumping them I've seen nothing from us lately to suggest we could thump any team.

This.......... but it may be "alright on the night"

DarlingtonHibee
10-08-2013, 07:33 AM
I've always worried that they are normally more up for the derby match than us in the recent years, but I truly believe we will turn them over tomorrow -COME ON HIBS:flag:

Hermit Crab
10-08-2013, 07:42 AM
I've always worried that they are normally more up for the derby match than us in the recent years, but I truly believe we will turn them over tomorrow -COME ON HIBS:flag:

I hope you're prepared for the inevitable let down from hibs.

DarlingtonHibee
10-08-2013, 02:59 PM
I hope you're prepared for the inevitable let down from hibs.

No way - we are going to win tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Onion
10-08-2013, 03:22 PM

IMHO First goal will be key. If Hibs can get it, the Yams will be under a lot of pressure to chase the game and Hibs could get a few. Be nice to win by more than 1 for a change - can't remember the last time we did that.

CRAZYHIBBY
10-08-2013, 03:58 PM
I tried starting a thread like this to rally the troops but ended up with about 5 replies........just shows how negative some hibs fans are..........seriously some folk on here have us beat before a ball is kicked..........im going for a hibs win and I think we will destroy them

Franck Stanton
10-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Think that with McGivern coming into back 4, along with new signing Nelson the back 4 will be a lot stronger, with Thomson and Robertson coming on to a bit of form then the midfield will be stronger than theirs, and with Vine supporting Collins we will score goals, all-in-all we will be too strong in every department for those merricks and will win the game - in spite of that turd reffing it in their favour.

Pretty Boy
10-08-2013, 04:14 PM
The closer the game comes, the more I start to fancy us.

1-4 Hibs. Early goal, 2nd just before half time, Hearts get one back and start to chase the game and we pick them off.

lord bunberry
10-08-2013, 04:16 PM
There isn't one player from the charity thieves that would get in our team, if we have the right attitude we will turn them over.

Time For Heroes
10-08-2013, 04:19 PM
I tried starting a thread like this to rally the troops but ended up with about 5 replies........just shows how negative some hibs fans are..........seriously some folk on here have us beat before a ball is kicked..........im going for a hibs win and I think we will destroy them

Or maybe the troops don't need rallied as it's a derby?
Maybe your words weren't that inspiring.
Just saying....
For the record 2-1 Hibs
GGTTH

Time For Heroes
10-08-2013, 04:19 PM
^^^^forgot the smiley

Shields Hibee
10-08-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm up for this one & going to predict a 3-1 win for Hibs :greengrin 2 defeats on the bounce & a nice -15 points tally for them, what could be better!

Pete
10-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Quality usually shines through and I'm confident.

I'm glad they have this tainted cup win to fall back on in a way. It can be the happy place they go to in their heads as we are pinning them back and giving them a doing in their own back yard.

This year will be our second in a row of derby dominance and it's just a shame they won't be around to make it a lot more.

Hibernia&Alba
10-08-2013, 05:46 PM
Ready to go certainly. A Hibs win tomorrow would create total panic amongst the smellies. Seize the opportunity and make them look the prospect of relegation in the face :flag:

Dashing Bob S
10-08-2013, 05:51 PM
I was 'ready' and pumped up for the Malmo game. I'm not comparing Hearts to them, just making the point that it's unwise to get too excited about the current Hibs team, whatever opposition we face.

Hibernia&Alba
10-08-2013, 05:58 PM
I was 'ready' and pumped up for the Malmo game. I'm not comparing Hearts to them, just making the point that it's unwise to get too excited about the current Hibs team, whatever opposition we face.

It's certainly true tomorrow is as important to us (and particularly to Pat Fenlon) as to them. In some ways we're on a hiding to nothing: victory will be described as expected, defeat as a disaster. The mood on here will be combustible if we lose, and we mustn't let it happen.

Pete
10-08-2013, 06:00 PM

Our ladies would give hearts a game.

Let's get the party started!!

Time For Heroes
10-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Our ladies would give hearts a game.

Let's get the party started!!

Our ladies would win.
FACT

OsloHibs
10-08-2013, 06:30 PM
MON THE HIBEES :flag:

deeks01
10-08-2013, 07:38 PM
I'm well up for this. Cannot wait. I think we'll win & win well I just get that feeling. It's a bit deja vu though in that last time I had that feeling & the team didn't utterly bottle it was 2007. But that means we must be about due to turn up for a big one. We might not have a better chance to destroy them on their own patch if things keep going downhill for them. I am wearing my lucky trainers anyway though so we surely canna fail. GGTTH!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Vault Boy
10-08-2013, 08:13 PM
If we score in the first 15-20 minutes (doesn't happen too often I must say) I honestly think we could put 3 or 4 past them, just with the confidence boost to us and their morale would be knocked even lower than it already is. If the game wears on a bit and there aren't any goals in it, it could go either way.

MADE IN LEITH
10-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Fancy Hibs to win 2-1 with Collins getting a double...

By the way, no smart comments on it being my first post...not new to this Forum...just can't remember my password from many moons ago.

GGTTH

:cb

JOD
10-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Fancy Hibs to win 2-1 with Collins getting a double...

By the way, no smart comments on it being my first post...not new to this Forum...just can't remember my password from many moons ago.

GGTTH

:cb AH ok you Jambo you just suddenly remember about the net on the eve of the derby f----k o--f back to your cheating miserable **** of whatever it is not being fit to be called a football club a disgrace to Scotland.

edinburghhibee
10-08-2013, 08:48 PM
AH ok you Jambo you just suddenly remember about the net on the eve of the derby f----k o--f back to your cheating miserable **** of whatever it is not being fit to be called a football club a disgrace to Scotland.

Harsh!!!!

MADE IN LEITH
10-08-2013, 08:49 PM
AH ok you Jambo you just suddenly remember about the net on the eve of the derby f----k o--f back to your cheating miserable **** of whatever it is not being fit to be called a football club a disgrace to Scotland.

Get a life.......Your the type of Hibs supporter that we can do without, now get a life before you are slung off the boards.

MADE IN LEITH mate and proud of it.

Mare of a Hibs supporter than you any day.

Now go away you silly little boy,

The Magic Wand
10-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Stick a team out on the park to win and we shall. The manager might even win back some much needed respect and support. We have a better squad and a team that possesses both more experience and ability. Let's hope it is evident through team selection, understanding of formation and quite simply desire to win!

MADE IN LEITH
10-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Harsh!!!!

Yeh mate...your right

Don't need this type on these boards.

:agree:

JOD
10-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Get a life.......Your the type of Hibs supporter that we can do without, now get a life before you are slung off the boards.

MADE IN LEITH mate and proud of it.

Mare of a Hibs supporter than you any day.

Now go away you silly little boy,

My name is Jim O Donnell. I don't hide behind any false names. I'm in section J upper tier come and see me and by the way I'm 60 and I still hate you jambo *******s who tried to our club from us. I will never forget.

The Magic Wand
10-08-2013, 09:15 PM
My name is Jim O Donnell. I don't hide behind any false names. I'm in section J upper tier come and see me and by the way I'm 60 and I still hate you jambo *******s who tried to our club from us. I will never forget.

Jimbo, your passion is just being misinterpreted. Dream sweetly of green goals galore and further miserly among the great unwashed.

Soldiersteve
10-08-2013, 09:44 PM
As in a certain sportswear slogan, let's "JUST DO IT"! If we get fired up from the start we can score a shedload. :cb4 0 Hibs; minimum! GGTTH :flag:

MADE IN LEITH
10-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Jimbo, your passion is just being misinterpreted. Dream sweetly of green goals galore and further miserly among the great unwashed.

:aok:

MADE IN LEITH
10-08-2013, 09:57 PM

Nae false names here mate you must be some sort of a Guru.....you don't even know me so don't go spouting nonsense about me or other posters and go jumping to conclusions you know nothing about. Been a Hibs fan all my life so don't insult me by calling me a Jambo - end of.

And yes I will never forget how our club was just about taken from us many moons ago.

Now go and have a cup of Tea my friend.

Time For Heroes
10-08-2013, 09:58 PM
WTF? I think people need to calm down a wee bit, gee the keyboard a rest, get an early night we all have a big day tomorrow :D

Yuillsy
10-08-2013, 10:02 PM

Why would a ****bo come on here and predict a 2-1 win for hibs?????
I think you've had 1 too many tonight mate.

MADE IN LEITH
10-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Why would a ****bo come on here and predict a 2-1 win for hibs?????
I think you've had 1 too many tonight mate.

1-2 Hibs (Collins to get 2)

Guaranteed Win Tomorrow!

Yuillsy
10-08-2013, 10:11 PM

Guaranteed Win Tomorrow!

Here's hoping mate. I actually hope it's a lot more comfortable than that but if we get the 3 points I'll be delighted!

MADE IN LEITH
10-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Here's hoping mate. I actually hope it's a lot more comfortable than that but if we get the 3 points I'll be delighted!

Well here's hoping mate, there is nothing better than seeing them disappear to the first division with a few thrashings from us.

Time For Heroes
10-08-2013, 10:27 PM

Guaranteed Win Tomorrow!

Got 2-1 on my coupon, glad nobody jinxed it haha

Stringer
10-08-2013, 10:39 PM
Praying Mullen scores.

JOD
11-08-2013, 02:52 AM
Nae false names here mate you must be some sort of a Guru.....you don't even know me so don't go spouting nonsense about me or other posters and go jumping to conclusions you know nothing about. Been a Hibs fan all my life so don't insult me by calling me a Jambo - end of.

And yes I will never forget how our club was just about taken from us many moons ago.

Now go and have a cup of Tea my friend.

Yep I have had my cup of tea and chilled. Which section are you in to-morrow I'll come and meet you?????? If your a hibee I'll eat my hat(or what ever I'm wearing at the time) Just a poor Jambo on the sniff and stupid me I fell for it. :doh:

Alex Trager
11-08-2013, 04:27 AM
A shocking four hour shift awaits. #thingsyoudoforhibs

joe breezy
11-08-2013, 04:35 AM
Yep I have had my cup of tea and chilled. Which section are you in to-morrow I'll come and meet you?????? If your a hibee I'll eat my hat(or what ever I'm wearing at the time) Just a poor Jambo on the sniff and stupid me I fell for it. :doh:

If anyone does a first post they must be a Jambo then?

Good deduction. You should be a detective.

WeeCraigy
11-08-2013, 04:51 AM
A shocking four hour shift awaits. #thingsyoudoforhibs

Same here! I'm doing 6-10, taxi driver was a nervous jambo

Alex Trager
11-08-2013, 04:52 AM
Same here! I'm doing 6-10, taxi driver was a nervous jambo

6-10. But no nervous jambo taxi drivers. That would be a nice start to the day however

JOD
11-08-2013, 05:10 AM
If anyone does a first post they must be a Jambo then?

Good deduction. You should be a detective.

I will look forward to his future posts joe or he might forget his password again. Wake up and smell the coffee m8.

Time For Heroes
11-08-2013, 05:22 AM
I will look forward to his future posts joe or he might forget his password again. Wake up and smell the coffee m8.

Seriously mate you need to relax a bit!

Purehibee_MYB
11-08-2013, 05:28 AM

It's a conspiracy! The Jambos are coming to take over .net and post normal Hibs things!

Sanger
11-08-2013, 05:36 AM
Stick a team out on the park to win and we shall. The manager might even win back some much needed respect and support. We have a better squad and a team that possesses both more experience and ability. Let's hope it is evident through team selection, understanding of formation and quite simply desire to win!
The gap in experience and ability I think is going to show today particularly from mid to front.

Time For Heroes
11-08-2013, 05:38 AM
It's a conspiracy! The Jambos are coming to take over .net and post normal Hibs things!

Wait! You didn't star out J***o, get me a lollipop I'm on to something here.
;0)

Purehibee_MYB
11-08-2013, 05:41 AM
Wait! You didn't star out J***o, get me a lollipop I'm on to something here.
;0)

Scratch that I actually put a capital letter at the front too, must mean I'm a yam!

iwasthere1972
11-08-2013, 05:41 AM
I'm ready. :aok:

Hibs07p
11-08-2013, 05:49 AM
Ready :flag::flag::flag:

WestEndHibee
11-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Ready and waiting, went over to kickback to see what the mood was, it's even more vile than usual, especially a thread dedicated to them hoping Ian Murray ends his life in a wheelchair. Now I'm even more up for this! As long as we put them in their place early doors I think we've got this. KT to get a goal today :thumbsup:.

MADE IN LEITH
11-08-2013, 07:45 AM
Seriously mate you need to relax a bit!

Agree, he needs to relax mate, though I do admire his passion even although its misplaced.

I am well and truly MADE IN LEITH, brought up there, went to school there, supported my local club there and I will probably die there.

Love my club and have a lot of History with the club....which is on a social capacity also.

The club has been good to me and I have been good to them by following them all my life both in the league and Cups.

I feel I shouldn't have to explain myself or anyone else should not have to explain themselves on the boards and I will say nothing more on this matter.

Come on Hibs, let's win Today!

GGTTH

joe breezy
11-08-2013, 08:21 AM
I've been awake since 6am

I'm now sitting in front of my telly with my Joe Breezy License to Swagger T shirt and Nigel Cabourn shorts waiting for the game....

Hurry up Hibs

semaj64
11-08-2013, 08:29 AM
2 -1 Hibs although 8 -0 would be better. :flag:

Hedlund12
11-08-2013, 09:35 AM
First time at *********** for my boy today..... he is predicting a 3-1 hibs win - got to love his enthusiasm... I feel old telling him the last time I was at *********** was in the 90's and John Leslie and Catherine Zeta Jones were standing in front of my friend and I !! (BTW he hadn't a clue who I was on about but pretended to be interested when I told him John is Stotties brother!!)