PDA

View Full Version : Parrot sings Hibs song to wind up Rangers fan

theonlywayisup
08-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Funny!

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/parrot-sings-hibs-song-to-wind-up-rangers-fan-1-3036239

California-Hibs
08-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Funny!

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/parrot-sings-hibs-song-to-wind-up-rangers-fan-1-3036239

Too bad there isn't a audio/video recording of it!

Woody70x2
08-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Tomorrow's story is my dog playing the electric guitar whilst playing a harmonica. Again no video footage :greengrin

08-08-2013, 05:39 PM
:thumbsup::top marks

lapsedhibee
08-08-2013, 06:02 PM
"In August last year a West Lothian pensioner failed to have her neighbours evicted over claims their parrot was too loud and sang sectarian songs."

:faf: In West Lothian? Shirley not? :dunno:

blackpoolhibs
08-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Funny!

What's it about, i dont like clicking on these links?

Bostonhibby
08-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Funny!

My goldfish must be trying to wind up the yams as it says it is going to build them a megasuperhotelstadium and win them the champions league by 2008, at least I think that's what its saying every time it open and closes its mouth. Either way I am going to get it to tell them it will be doing a share issue soon to save the club. Me and goldie could do with a couple of million.

SquashedFrogg
08-08-2013, 08:31 PM
"In August last year a West lothian pensioner failed to have her neighbours evicted claims their parrot was too loud and sang sectarian songs."

I'll take that West Lothian jibe in a relaxed fashion... Although, through experience I'd say Edinburgh has a far greater sectarian problem... But hey ho, if it makes you feel better

DanHFC1875
08-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Read this and thought I wanted to buy the parrot too, but he isnae for sale and if you leave them on their own they pull their own feathers out like they are urging you to cook them. So I've heard.

lapsedhibee
08-08-2013, 08:43 PM
I'll take that West Lothian jibe in a relaxed fashion... Although, through experience I'd say Edinburgh has a far greater sectarian problem... But hey ho, if it makes you feel better

Is WL not chock full of the huns any more then? If not I take it back and agopolise unreservedly.

Bostonhibby
08-08-2013, 09:03 PM

:agree:Edinburgh parrots are all ******g Nazis, you should hear them when they all get together at their annual rally.

Time For Heroes
08-08-2013, 09:07 PM
agopolise unreservedly.

Giggle

Pat 0-7
08-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Is WL not chock full of the huns any more then? If not I take it back and agopolise unreservedly.

On behalf of the good people of West Lothian I accept your agopoly........:greengrin

We still have our fair share of the currants though......gets worse the further west you go I reckon.....Armadale, Whitburn.....then you're in Harthill which is just over the border..........

:lolrangers:

silverhibee
08-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Funny!

Koko the parrot is a legend, will get a we video of it singing the Hibs song and put it up. :wink: :aok: :greengrin

Dunderhall
08-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Already heard of a plot to kill this mocking bird and that they have sent out a scout, Finch to track it down.
What maycomb of this I'm not sure.

Iggy Pope
08-08-2013, 09:22 PM

As we of a certain vintage say in Leith.
Aye? Gen!!!!

SquashedFrogg
08-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Aye? Gen!!!!

Lol

theonlywayisup
08-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Koko the parrot is a legend, will get a we video of it singing the Hibs song and put it up. :wink: :aok: :greengrin

I've heard the parrot is being lined up as the new replacement for Section 43

Bishop Hibee
08-08-2013, 09:33 PM

:greengrin Make it so! Would be a classic wind up on the auld facebook etc.

SquashedFrogg
08-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Aye? Gen!!!!

Lol

SquashedFrogg
08-08-2013, 09:40 PM
On behalf of the good people of West Lothian I accept your agopoly........:greengrin

We still have our fair share of the currants though......gets worse the further west you go I reckon.....Armadale, Whitburn.....then you're in Harthill which is just over the border..........

Oooh, Harthill.... The epicenter.... A place where even a direct nuclear strike wouldn't be noticed...

It would still be a hole and inhabitants would still have three eyes...

Apologies to people with three eyes

SquashedFrogg
08-08-2013, 09:43 PM

Yes, but they are fun to play with these days... In the good old days the kids had play parks... Now we have huns to entertain them...

If lucky, we see the odd Celtic fan who think jock stein is still there manager...

Glory Lurker
08-08-2013, 09:50 PM
So it's not a Norwegian blue, then?

I had a sevcovian parrot once. It used to tried to wind me up by singing the sash, but happily one day i forgot to shut the windae and it just flute.

Ok, i'll save anyone the bother :tumble:

monktonharp
08-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Oooh, Harthill.... The epicenter.... A place where even a direct nuclear strike wouldn't be noticed...

It would still be a hole and inhabitants would still have three eyes...

Apologies to people with three eyes Harthill, that's no W.Lothian, is it? the first time they saw a helicopter, they were up the wids, lookin' fur it's nest.

Time For Heroes
08-08-2013, 09:58 PM
So it Flute, does that mean it's GascoiGone then?

monktonharp
08-08-2013, 10:06 PM

:lolrangers:dinnae forget Bla' rigg ! the "gun free" village of Blackridge, is an outpost of W.Lothian which is a bit like Sioux Lookout, near the Manitoba region of Canada. my laddie played a game there (bla'rigg) a few years back, for Leith Athletic, with gold and black strips which had hooped socks. a wee laddie on the sidelines aged aboot 10yrs, shouted " hey you, nae o' yer Fenian pish here".

SquashedFrogg
08-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Harthill, that's no W.Lothian, is it? the first time they saw a helicopter, they were up the wids, lookin' fur it's nest.

That my friend, made me laugh... Too funny!!

Gonna use that saying plenty from now on...

calumhibee1
08-08-2013, 10:29 PM

Harthill is a horrible place. Drove through there at the beginning of July and there was huge orange order flags, NI flags etc on nearly every house.

frazeHFC
09-08-2013, 12:56 AM
"In August last year a West Lothian pensioner failed to have her neighbours evicted over claims their parrot was too loud and sang sectarian songs."

:hilarious

That parrot seems hilarious! Might see if they will exchange him for my sister.

When I used to play in the West Lothian League (Linlithgow team all Celtic/Rangers bar me) we used to go to the likes of Arnadale, Blackburn etc it was teaming with them! :panic:

VivaHiberņa
09-08-2013, 03:13 AM

Must be this chap. My opinion of The Rangers and their support is in line with I assume every other member of .net but these are very funny :faf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlyySrogs6A This one's brilliant, the accent he says 'Mon the Gers' with just about killed me.

This one's nice and short if you don't fancy the other: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu2_6zonb4c

silverhibee
09-08-2013, 12:34 PM
:greengrin Make it so! Would be a classic wind up on the auld facebook etc.

Will be making an appearance on SSN today.

Koko is my source. :thumbsup:

mikethehibee69
11-08-2013, 08:52 AM

Some of us Hibees who couldn't afford Edinburgh prices, or got a far better house for the money!!! Live in West Lothian!! As for we are all sectarian :confused: stupid post.