PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the jambos

CRAZYHIBBY
06-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Cmon hibs lets tear them a new one........im sick of the media and thicko yams at work bleating on about how our confidence is low and we are bricking it......well guess what im not bricking it I think we will destroy them...:hibees....bring em on

jakeshibs
06-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Cmon hibs lets tear them a new one........im sick of the media and thicko yams at work bleating on about how our confidence is low and we are bricking it......well guess what im not bricking it I think we will destroy them...:hibees....bring em on

I am with you, lets get stuck in to them, destroy them at the PBS, come on lets all be there to witness the last hammering before they go pop....lets sell out, back the team and remain there after the final whistle to party the night away, :flag:

Robinho08
06-08-2013, 03:08 PM
There's nothing to fear imo.

Thecat23
06-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Hearts are *****, Hibs will win... Simples!

WestStandMoaner
06-08-2013, 03:44 PM
We should have nothing to fear from the sc_m, it will all depend on Pat, if he sets us up to have ago or if he goes defensive, my opinion is we are a stronger physical team than hearts and we have not been able to say that for many years, we should make sure we use this to our adavantage

C,Mon the Hibs:flag: