PDA

View Full Version : Thomson v Tattoo Man

macca70
05-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Tasty battle in store between these 2 on Sunday.

Thomson can be a bit of a hot Heid at times and Stevenson is just a blatant thug.

Will be surprised if either doesn't see a Red Card.

No doubt that Thomson's class will shine through though and he'll dominate the midfield.

AlbertK86
05-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Thomson is a class above but in true Hearts fashion I can see Stevenson maiming him early doors as per Neil Berry on both Johnny Collins and Paul Wright

If I'm wrong and he doesn't get injured then I can see thommo running that half wit ragged

Does anybody know who the ref is

HibbyAndy
05-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Thomson WILL dominate Stevenson.

We need a strong ref tho...As this hacking **** will be flyin into hefty challenges..Collum bottled to send him off when he went wayyy over the top in a tackle on Mcpake at New year.

Make no mistake tho...Thomson will win this dual.

Hermit Crab
05-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Thomson WILL dominate Stevenson.

We need a strong ref tho...As this hacking **** will be flyin into hefty challenges..Collum bottled to send him off when he went wayyy over the top in a tackle on Mcpake at New year.

Make no mistake tho...Thomson will win this dual.

I bet Thomson will be the ref.

JimBHibees
05-08-2013, 08:43 PM
There was mention on the radio of the Hearts game of the tattooed freak hitting out at one of the Saints players yesterday. Anyone any idea of it or has Alan Preston told everyone not to mention it again in case Compliance guy gets involved?

CallumLaidlaw
05-08-2013, 08:49 PM
There was mention on the radio of the Hearts game of the tattooed freak hitting out at one of the Saints players yesterday. Anyone any idea of it or has Alan Preston told everyone not to mention it again in case Compliance guy gets involved?

Apparently it was ok, as after stamping on the guys back, he apologised straight away :rolleyes:

MyJo
05-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Between Thomson and Nelson i would be disappointed if that thug didnt get booted up in the air a few times to teach him a lesson next week.

Shrekko
05-08-2013, 08:54 PM

I listened to the commentary and they did mention that incident. Preston and I think Michael Stewart both stated they felt he was lucky to get away with it.

eastterrace
05-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Thomson is a class above but in true Hearts fashion I can see Stevenson maiming him early doors as per Neil Berry on both Johnny Collins and Paul Wright

If I'm wrong and he doesn't get injured then I can see thommo running that half wit ragged

Does anybody know who the ref is

ah neil berry now that was ahammer thrower tried to put paul wright oot the game managed it at easter road dirty barsteward never got sent of for it tho, thats what hearts were all about then kick lumps out us and then go on and win the game.

Jonnyboy
05-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Apparently it was ok, as after stamping on the guys back, he apologised straight away :rolleyes:

:agree: Helpfully omitted from the BBC highlights

JimBHibees
05-08-2013, 08:58 PM
:agree: Helpfully omitted from the BBC highlights

There's a shock and if it had been Sparky you would have got the incident from 15 angles. It really is very random this compliance guy. Was the Hearts game not on Alba, so you would assume they would have the pictures.

Wotherspiniesta
05-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Might go against football etiquette and probably will be judged as not " Hibs Class ".... But I would love to see one of our players cripple Stevenson.

The guy typifies Hearts. A crap footballer. Seriously garbage. A thug. A jakey looking tramp and generally thick as pig****. How daft do you have to be to go back to a place where you didn't get paid? Mental.

When it comes to football, Thomson has more ability in one bawhair than Stevenson has in his entire inked up carcus. I read this on here that he'd been gangbanged by a pack of crayola... I bet he sniffed the blue one up his nose and it got lodged in his brain.

Jonnyboy
05-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Might go against football etiquette and probably will be judged as not " Hibs Class ".... But I would love to see one of our players cripple Stevenson.

The guy typifies Hearts. A crap footballer. Seriously garbage. A thug. A jakey looking tramp and generally thick as pig****. How daft do you have to be to go back to a place where you didn't get paid? Mental.

When it comes to football, Thomson has more ability in one bawhair than Stevenson has in his entire inked up carcus. I read this on here that he'd been gangbanged by a pack of crayola... I bet he sniffed the blue one up his nose and it got lodged in his brain.

Not a fan then? :greengrin

HibbyAndy
05-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Spot on.

Gave an in depth article after leavin the filth about how he had to leave as it was stressin his wifes baby..He was a family man that had to do what was right....And ehmm...He returned with his scrony tail between his legs.

The mans an a rsehole.

Makaveli
05-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Ryan Stevenson sums up Hearts perfectly, what with his neanderthal approach to both football and personal hygiene.

RoYO!
05-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Thomson imo had the best game since his return on Sunday and here's hoping that continues in the derby.

Let's hope this is the much needed spring board our team needs

macca70
05-08-2013, 09:09 PM
I listened to the commentary and they did mention that incident. Preston and I think Michael Stewart both stated they felt he was lucky to get away with it.

Saw it on the BBC Alba last night, there was a strong challenge put into him and he ended up on the ground in the corner, the ball went out for a throwing and the Saints player was standing over him as he got up, he clearly was wound up and tried to barge into the saints player then square up to him.

Wasn't much in it but usual Stevenson trying to act like the hard man.

In 1 of there 'Friendlies' against Liverpool youth, Stevenson put in a nasty challenge, rather than send him off, the ref asked that he was subbed.

He is an absolute tool!!

Liberal Hibby
05-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Didn't Stevenson start up front for Hearts yesterday? In which case it will be Hanlon v tattoo man...

Jonnyboy
05-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Didn't Stevenson start up front for Hearts yesterday? In which case it will be Hanlon v tattoo man...

Better still, Nelson v the ink blot :agree:

macca70
05-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Just read this comment on Brokeback, its genuinely serious!! You cannae make this stuff up!! This is a Yam talking about our team:

'I just hope their draft of huddies they've filled their midfield and defence with don't clog our players off the park.'

Viva_Palmeiras
05-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Saw it on the BBC Alba last night, there was a strong challenge put into him and he ended up on the ground in the corner, the ball went out for a throwing and the Saints player was standing over him as he got up, he clearly was wound up and tried to barge into the saints player then square up to him.

Wasn't much in it but usual Stevenson trying to act like the hard man.

In 1 of there 'Friendlies' against Liverpool youth, Stevenson put in a nasty challenge, rather than send him off, the ref asked that he was subbed.

He is an absolute tool!!

An Ayr United coach I know described Lydia Stevenson as "an idiot".

GlenrothesHibee
05-08-2013, 09:21 PM

I'll say it again. Hibs.net should have a 'like' button. Hilarious

HibbyKeith
05-08-2013, 10:27 PM

:faf:

Heisenberg
05-08-2013, 10:30 PM
He'll most likely be attempting to play as their solo striker on Sunday. Big Nelson should go right through him when he gets a chance.

hibees 7062
05-08-2013, 10:34 PM

Paddy Cregg

Pedantic_Hibee
05-08-2013, 10:35 PM
I have to hold my hands up here and claim the rights to the Stevenson insult. I believe my exact words were "gangbanged by a packet of crayons".

One to tell the grandkids that :greengrin

Bayern Bru
05-08-2013, 10:39 PM

Better still, Nelson v the ink blot :agree:

He'll most likely be attempting to play as their solo striker on Sunday. Big Nelson should go right through him when he gets a chance.

Aye. Dale Carrick's meant to be fit (their only out and out striker) but I seriously doubt Locke would chuck him in at the deep end.

Expect it'll be Stevenson and Paterson up front for them, if they go for two up top.

Pretty Boy
05-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Kevin Thomson has more football ability in his little toe than Stevenson has in his whole badly tattooed body.

No contest.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
05-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Kevin Thomson has more football ability in his little toe than Stevenson has in his whole badly tattooed body.

No contest.

This :agree:

Tinribs
05-08-2013, 11:39 PM

No contest.

I agree with that, the painted fud is no footballer. But i disagree with the " Thick as Pig guano" comments from others, he gives articulate interviews, which is more than can be said for a lot of players.

As for his personal hygiene...well, he plays in a pigsty every other week :thumbsup:

Aldo
06-08-2013, 06:52 AM
This is the sort of game they want... Locke will realise that we have a bit more quality and mark my words not only will it be Stevenson but Hamill and Wilson putting the boot in looking for a reaction from the Hibs players.

This is where we need to be strong... No reaction and hopefully the ref will do their job properly.

Barney McGrew
06-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Stevenson is a poorly inked convicted drink driver, whose footballing 'ability' is limited to kicking people and losing the rag.

He fits in perfectly at Declinecastle.

Viva_Palmeiras
06-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Dunno which I prefer...

http://youtu.be/n4zRe_wvJw8

Or perhaps more appropriate given its the muppets...

http://youtu.be/EHXZA_5XMJ4

Geo_1875
06-08-2013, 09:56 AM
I think we have to play the most experienced team we can, get them to go in strong in every challenge and not react when they try to wind them up. If they do that and the referee is fair we can overpower them all over the park.

CraigHibee
06-08-2013, 10:29 AM
thomson should rip tattoo man a new one however, as we all know tattoo man doesnt really play football, he is there as hearts hatchet man and will try and get in as many dodgy challenges as he can due to being out skilled.

can see the horrible little welt being sent off

JimBHibees
06-08-2013, 10:52 AM
This is the sort of game they want... Locke will realise that we have a bit more quality and mark my words not only will it be Stevenson but Hamill and Wilson putting the boot in looking for a reaction from the Hibs players.

This is where we need to be strong... No reaction and hopefully the ref will do their job properly.

:faf: Unfortunately the Hearts mascot is the ref.

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Free reign for the little NED to get away with murder now with CT in 'charge'. Maybe a retrospective red card for him after the game, been at least two derbies since they got away with a red during the game