PDA

View Full Version : Significance of this derby

Spike Mandela
05-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Ok it's already a massive game just for being a derby and potentially the last ever at Tynie but this is a huge game for both clubs as a marker for the season ahead.

For them this is already the most important game of the season. Needing to make inroads in to their points deficit they will have a huge baying crowd cheering them on, a siege mentality, young laddies running around and flying in to tackles. A win will give them the confidence boost and hope to push on and make up the points.

Us, we are low on confidence, creativity and pace but a victory here would go a long way to helping our confidence to return. Even a draw whilst not the result we want or indeed not enough maybe to kep Fenlon in a job will keep us 15 points ahead of them and put a dent in their hopes.

Whilst we may be two of the poorer teams in the league a win for us could actually confirm their status as the leagues's whipping boys for the year. Let's do it.

Hopefully Fenlon instills this in the team and goes for it.

GreenCastle
05-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Ok it's already a massive game just for being a derby and potentially the last ever at Tynie but this is a huge game for both clubs as a marker for the season ahead.

For them this is already the most important game of the season. Needing to make inroads in to their points deficit they will have a huge baying crowd cheering them on, a siege mentality, young laddies running around and flying in to tackles. A win will give them the confidence boost and hope to push on and make up the points.

Us, we are low on confidence, creativity and pace but a victory here would go a long way to helping our confidence to return. Even a draw whilst not the result we want or indeed not enough maybe to kep Fenlon in a job will keep us 15 points ahead of them and put a dent in their hopes.

Whilst we may be two of the poorer teams in the league a win for us could actually confirm their status as the leagues's whipping boys for the year. Let's do it.

It's massive - Crazy thinking..IF we managed to beat them x3 times this season that would mean 9 points - with the -15 mark - we could play a massive part to relegating them as the gap of points they need to stay up would be even harder to make up.

Though this is Hibs and derbies...Gary Cocke will have them fired up more than ever - if we aren't up for this one then we really have problems.

Love or dislike Fenlon - everyone has to pull in the same direction Sunday :agree:

Mikey
05-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Anything other than a Hibs win is unthinkable. To lose to them on Sunday, when they're in such a state, is totally unacceptable.

Spike Mandela
05-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Anything other than a Hibs win is unthinkable. To lose to them on Sunday, when they're in such a state, is totally unacceptable.

This was my thinking pre season until we got gubbed by Malmo and lost to Motherwell with a team that looks low in confidence. A draw won't be the end of the world and could steady the ship but agree a defeat would be a disaster Mikey.

#FromTheCapital
05-08-2013, 04:54 PM

Agreed that its unacceptable, but sadly it's not unlikely. Their team isn't significantly weaker than the last time we played them. From what I've seen so far, our team is.
I think this has 0-0 written all over it.

Mikey
05-08-2013, 04:57 PM
This was my thinking pre season until we got gubbed by Malmo and lost to Motherwell with a team that looks low in confidence. A draw won't be the end of the world and could steady the ship but agree a defeat would be a disaster Mikey.

Nah, win only for me. We've got players coming back into contention and should be brushing their U21 team aside.

Thecat23
05-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Anyone who watched hearts last night on Alba will see exactly how bad they are. They honestly were terrible. To lose to them would be horrific and from the poorest hearts team in my memory.

Thecat23
05-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Nah, win only for me. We've got players coming back into contention and should be brushing their U21 team aside.

Spot on, exactly what I was going to post.

Keith_M
05-08-2013, 05:00 PM
This is like the scene in Star wars when they have to destroy the Death Star. It's all or nothing and the fate of the whole galaxy relies upon it.

Darth (Locke) Vader is hissing away, plotting to destroy all that stands in his path. Use the force, Luke.. eh, sorry, Pat.

Makaveli
05-08-2013, 05:02 PM
They are so weakened that a draw is a defeat IMO.

carnoustiehibee
05-08-2013, 05:06 PM
It's the hibs way that even though hearts are in complete turmoil and playing u21 side I'm still not overly confident about it.

We need to finally enjoy these Derbys and a good early goal is vital.

GreenPJ
05-08-2013, 05:08 PM

I hate to say it but still think they carry more of a goal threat than us. We can't keep clean sheets and can't score.

05-08-2013, 05:08 PM
This is a huge derby IMO. Their young laddies will be right fired up for this. To beat us would be the much needed morale boost they need atm with everythings thats going on.

As mentioned above lets put the baying for Fenlons head to one side, we need to go in to this derby with togetherness. The jambos will no doubt be giving Fenlon it tight so lets not join them in doing it aswell. Love him or hate him, lets get right behind him and the boys on Sunday.

Come on the hibees :flag:

Spike Mandela
05-08-2013, 05:12 PM

This is the kind of arrogance that has undone us before. A st Johnstone team much better than us only won 1-0 at home.

The pressure and tension in this game is going to be massive and whilst we are still not playing our strongest team they very much are playing their strongest team and it's a derby at Tynie and as we know anything can happen.

A win for either side is going to be a massive springboard for the season ahead.

cam2644
This is a MUST win. Put aside arguments about the future for a day and back the Hibees

not going into this one over confident despite them having a weak side. We all know what hibs are like when it comes to derbies. We need to get an early goal and start frustrate them from the start. Normally hearts have a big physical side and use 'bully boy" tactics to out muscle us. This time, their squad doesn't have the same amount of physical presence.

Shields Hibee
05-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Only a win will do on Sunday. We need to go there & go at them from the start, an early goal for us and their young lads will panic as the derby will be a lot different to the atmosphere they had at St Johnstone.

PeeJay
05-08-2013, 05:50 PM
I hate to say it but still think they carry more of a goal threat than us. We can't keep clean sheets and can't score.

Says it all, really ... if only Fenlon realised this too.

McLeod1875
05-08-2013, 06:25 PM
110% must win for Fenlon, even a draw could see him being forced to walk. They are a shambles at the moment and for us not to take 3 points off them is embarrassing IMO. Can't say I'm too confident cause our side aren't much better and Fenlon's useless tactics aren't going to get us goals. Anyway I will be there in full voice and really hope to see us sell out the away end like we used to, if we win it will be a full on party!!! Glory Glory.

weonlywon6-2
05-08-2013, 06:42 PM
It's massive - Crazy thinking..IF we managed to beat them x3 times this season that would mean 9 points - with the -15 mark - we could play a massive part to relegating them as the gap of points they need to stay up would be even harder to make up.

Though this is Hibs and derbies...Gary Cocke will have them fired up more than ever - if we aren't up for this one then we really have problems.

Love or dislike Fenlon - everyone has to pull in the same direction Sunday :agree:

Im sure locke had them fired up against st johnstone,didnt work though

Mr White
05-08-2013, 06:47 PM
I've got a feeling Rowan Vine will get his first goal for us on Sunday.

DanHFC1875
05-08-2013, 07:08 PM
I think it's already a joke under Fenlon. Would love a resounding victory to put a smile right back on everyone's faces. 7-0 anyone?

RoYO!
05-08-2013, 07:10 PM
I've got a feeling Rowan Vine will get his first goal for us on Sunday.

Was thinking the same about Collins, and Caldwell has a good record v them from youth team upwards

Makaveli
05-08-2013, 07:17 PM
This is the kind of arrogance that has undone us before. A st Johnstone team much better than us only won 1-0 at home.

The pressure and tension in this game is going to be massive and whilst we are still not playing our strongest team they very much are playing their strongest team and it's a derby at Tynie and as we know anything can happen.

A win for either side is going to be a massive springboard for the season ahead.

When is before? There is no precedent for a Hearts side being anything like this weak. This is a new situation and there is no excuse for not beating them.

Holmesdale Hibs
05-08-2013, 07:22 PM
I think this is a bigger game for us to be honest. Hearts have less to prove in Edinburgh derbies and given the **** they're in just now, there's probably less pressure on them than normal.

We've had one disgraceful result and one poor result, if we lose to a makeshift hearts team, there'll be an outcry.

Pretty Boy
05-08-2013, 07:25 PM
We have to win and they have to win. Huge game.

Sadly after recent performances we are likely to have less than a full stand backing us, the team only have themselves to blame for that though.

Hopefully those of us who are there can put our differences aside for the day and roar us to what I think will be a nervy 1-0 win.

DanHFC1875
05-08-2013, 07:41 PM
I'm struggling to see how my avatar, Pep Fenlon, will put out an attacking team at tynie when he set up so negatively at home. I hope he gets the result he, hibs, everyone needs. Just play collins, vine and caldwell. GGTTH ps. If two striker do get injured during the game. He'll just end up with the amount of strikers he prefers to play at home in first game of the season. Inspiring.

YehButNoBut
05-08-2013, 07:46 PM

They have not got a decent forward to speak of, even the Yams think they will have trouble scoring this season.

Not 1 shot on target yesterday, where will their goal threat come from?

If we approach this game with confidence & are not intimidated by their fans we should win.

There is no way their team carry much of a goal threat.

Dunderhall
05-08-2013, 07:48 PM
A draw might be ok, for me it depends on how we get it if it ended up that way.
Get it by defending then GTF, get it by having a decent go then it's acceptable from where we are just now.

I can't call it until the team is announced, he needs to get us set up right.

Hibercelona
05-08-2013, 07:52 PM
I think it will be a situation of 3 points, or Pat walking right there and then.

Sure, they'll be fired up to maximum for this one. But shouldn't we be fired up to maximum as well?

If both teams are fired up to maximum, we'll beat them. If we don't beat them, its because Fenlon failed.

rcarter1
05-08-2013, 07:55 PM
So if my understanding is correct, we will have Forster, McGivern, and Vine back, but no Harris.

I saw enough quality in both teams on Sunday to suggest that Hearts will be no better than Motherwell (and alomst certainly weaker).

If we can address the ball over the top problem (sweeper?), or put someone pacy in the back four (?), then defensively we should be pretty solid - Mullen, 2 of Forster/Nelson/Hanlon, McGivern.

Craig, Thomson, Robertson and Taiwo provide enough experience and quality to keep the young Jambos on their toes, while Vine and Collins work away at their back line.

No guarantees but I feel we have enough advantages over the park to win this one.

KeithTheHibby
05-08-2013, 07:56 PM
IF Fenlon plays with only 1 man up front against one of the worst Hearts team in living memory he deserves the sack simple as.

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Great thread on trampback re. yesterday's game at St. J. Loads of them talking about how a St Johnstone ball boy was spat on after the goal. More than one person spitting it would seem. Had a look at tonight's Edinburgh Evening News but it doesn't seem to have made front page news this time, funny that. Also loads of them creaming themselves at the support they gave the team at the full whistle, singing the Hearts song despite getting beat. So that's two things they have given us absolute dogs abuse for over the past 12 months, the spitting incident at New Yr and the cup final support in May. They literally wouldn't know irony if it smacked them in their debt ridden, charity robbing faces. Also 3 or 4 of them talking about racist shouts towards Hasselbaink, "spear chucker" etc. Horrible, horrible people. Just die already

The_Horde
05-08-2013, 08:07 PM
All the jambos I know are confident of a victory. I really hope we win this one so it really sinks in just how bad a season they are in for. If the boot was on the other foot I'd put money on hearts beating hibs by at least 3. Hopefully we can do the same

eastterrace
05-08-2013, 08:07 PM
They have not got a decent forward to speak of, even the Yams think they will have trouble scoring this season.

Not 1 shot on target yesterday, where will their goal threat come from?

If we approach this game with confidence & are not intimidated by their fans we should win.

There is no way their team carry much of a goal threat.

big ben might throw one in or maybe hanlon will give them a hand, we must beat them anything else is a no no.

mca
05-08-2013, 08:10 PM
I think it will be a situation of 3 points, or Pat walking right there and then.

Sure, they'll be fired up to maximum for this one. But shouldn't we be fired up to maximum as well?

If both teams are fired up to maximum, we'll beat them. If we don't beat them, its because Fenlon failed.

IF Fenlon plays with only 1 man up front against one of the worst Hearts team in living memory he deserves the sack simple as.

This will Happen.. But Who will the Lone Striker Be ??? Can Feel a New Striker Signing really soon.. :aok:

SwanseaHibs
05-08-2013, 08:12 PM
This is a huge derby IMO. Their young laddies will be right fired up for this. To beat us would be the much needed morale boost they need atm with everythings thats going on.

As mentioned above lets put the baying for Fenlons head to one side, we need to go in to this derby with togetherness. The jambos will no doubt be giving Fenlon it tight so lets not join them in doing it aswell. Love him or hate him, lets get right behind him and the boys on Sunday.

Come on the hibees :flag:

Brilliant post. Couldn't agree more :top marks

TAHibby
05-08-2013, 08:13 PM
If Fenlon is unwilling to set the team out to go and attack against this hearts side then... :rolleyes: Interested to hopefully see Vine and Collins together.

Liberal Hibby
05-08-2013, 08:24 PM
If Fenlon is unwilling to set the team out to go and attack against this hearts side then... :rolleyes: Interested to hopefully see Vine and Collins together.

I think you will - in a 4-5-1 (or really 4-4-1-1) with Vine providing the link that was missing on Sunday between midfield and attack.

Liberal Hibby
05-08-2013, 08:27 PM

Even if it leads to a comfortable victory? I expect we'll line up 4-5-1 again on Sunday. But this time with Vine to do the link up between midfield and attack.

Sammy7nil
05-08-2013, 08:29 PM

That is what is wrong at ER the manger, players and some fans think a draw is acceptableagainst the weakest Hearts team in their history. A draw is not acceptable we are the experienced team we should be snapping in to tackles bullying the boys and winning nothing else will be good enough.

HibbyAndy
05-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Why do a hellevu lot of people on here reckon we will pump hearts on Sunday ?.. St.Johnstone only beat them 1-0.

We are a million miles away from even being half decent..Folk should be careful for what we wish for on Sunday...It wouldnt in the least bit surprise me if Hearts did a number on us on Sunday.

We have one of the worst ever records ever in Derby history so lets have a wee bit common sense eh.

Sammy7nil
05-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Why do a hellevu lot of people on here reckon we will pump hearts on Sunday ?.. St.Johnstone only beat them 1-0.

We are a million miles away from even being half decent..Folk should be careful for what we wish for on Sunday...It wouldnt in the least bit surprise me if Hearts did a number on us on Sunday.

We have one of the worst ever records ever in Derby history so lets have a wee bit common sense eh.

St J DOMINATED from start to finish it has been said it could have been the most one sided 1 - 0 victory ever.

The scoreline does not tell the story

Nothing less than a HIBS win will do.

frazeHFC
05-08-2013, 08:56 PM
When you compare the 2 sides, the experience (and judging by Sunday quality) Thomson, Robertson etc have we should be dominating the midfield, which we haven't done so well in recent years in derbies. Then hopefully we can cause problems for their young defence and get some goals!

A win is a must considering how weak they look, but it's a derby so god knows what'll happen!

Col2
05-08-2013, 09:24 PM

I fear this is the likely outcome.

Booked4Being-Ugly
05-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Hearts are p!sh and we should beat them easily, if we're up for it.

Paisley Hibby
05-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Please may I be wrong but I just don't get all this confidence that we will win this weekend. If you include the friendly against Raith Rovers, we've now gone 6 hours of football without scoring a goal. On top of that, Hearts may be poor but they will be totally fired up with nothing to lose. We, on the other hand, have a defence that's soft as **** and a team with zero confidence. Given all that a win would actually be a great result for us. I just can't see it.

Sir David Gray
05-08-2013, 10:17 PM
We should win on Sunday but what Hibs should do and what they actually do are usually two very different things.

I just couldn't bear it if they beat us.

Hearts, quite simply, have nothing to lose on Sunday and teams with nothing to lose are usually quite dangerous.

Sammy7nil
05-08-2013, 10:24 PM
We should win on Sunday but what Hibs should do and what they actually do are usually two very different things.

I just couldn't bear it if they beat us.

Hearts, quite simply, have nothing to lose on Sunday and teams with nothing to lose are usually quite dangerous.

And the BEST teams tend to win :agree: NO EXCUSES it should be Men against boys go out and boss the game nothing other than a win will do.

Vini1875
05-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Has nil nil written all over it for me. Lots of huffing and puffing and midfield scraps but no goal threat from either side. I hope I'm wrong and we do them, however not confident we can give anyone a doing.

HibeePaj
06-08-2013, 03:12 AM
Both teams have looked poor so far,, however I feel Sunday really will show the difference in class,

It really will be 'men against boys'.

If its a scrappy affair. We will come out on top.

Personally i think we will go 2 up, hamill or tattoo man will see red.

Could you imagine that hearts team, 2 goals down, a man down, with a packed tynecastle on their back?

...tasty

Notahappyhibee
06-08-2013, 05:27 AM
It's sad to say this but if it gets felon the push out the door then getting beat of them won't be that bad. I've forty years of stick off them so some more abuse will not hurt me.
I only want us to lose of it gets him out door if he's not going then then nothing more than a playing them into submission will do.
GGTTH !!!!

Waxy
06-08-2013, 05:48 AM
History means nothing now. We are not brilliant. They are a pub team.

PeeJay
06-08-2013, 06:02 AM
It's sad to say this but if it gets felon the push out the door then getting beat of them won't be that bad. I've forty years of stick off them so some more abuse will not hurt me.
I only want us to lose of it gets him out door if he's not going then then nothing more than a playing them into submission will do.
GGTTH !!!! Sorry, you are so wrong! I want Fenlon out too, but wanting my team to get beat: from them?????? No way!

Purehibee_MYB
06-08-2013, 06:23 AM
GGTTH !!!!

Top notch post mate :aok:

Wanting to lose to the yams just to see Fenlon sacked is pitiful. I hope you're no where near the celebrations if we tank them

Aldo
06-08-2013, 06:35 AM
Regardless of our managerial situation (and unrest amongst fans) nothing but a win will do me.

Anyone who wants us beaten to get rid of the manager needs their head examined.

hibbymick
06-08-2013, 06:38 AM
I seem to remember a certain derby match where we were apparently gonna get a right stuffin. I'm pretty sure we went into that game with a very weak side only to come out the other side with a 1-0 victory . Never count your chickens in a derby.

Bristolhibby
06-08-2013, 07:40 AM

TBF that 1-0 was like the 1-0 we beat them on the way to winning the League Cup.

1, going on 10. St. J battered them.

J

HIBERNIAN-0762
06-08-2013, 07:42 AM
They only live to beat us and perhaps Celtic, nothing else matters to them, I too watched the game on Alba (sorry!) and they were truly bad, almost like a wee junior team in a public park, they have plenty of poor players including Hamill who was absolutely mince despite being given pass marks in the press, we must put pressure on them from the start.

We must also guard against them hacking our players and hopefully we will have a strong Ref for the game, I can see one or two of their players losing the plot especially Lydia the tattooed lady.

0-3 is my prediction.

Hibbyradge
06-08-2013, 07:44 AM
Says it all, really ... if only Fenlon realised this too.

I'm certain he knows exactly what our strengths and weaknesses are.

Which is why he's bought 2 strikers and a centre half.

Phil MaGlass
06-08-2013, 08:33 AM
This is a must win game, if we dont win against what is withou doubt the weakest hertz team in many many years, he is out of a job, no excuses, he has to walk, add to that the amount of fans we will lose at home games for the rest of the season, doesnt bear thinking about. For me no less than a 3-0 win will do

Lucius Apuleius
06-08-2013, 08:33 AM
I'm certain he knows exactly what our strengths and weaknesses are.

Which is why he's bought 2 strikers and a centre half.

Yep, which is why I cannot see him starting without Vine and Collins both starting. Even doing thzt no doubt the TV and keyboard pundits will tell us we are playing them out of position. We should gub this pile of ***** with no problem.

GreenCastle
06-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Seems the pressure is on the players and manager to give us something to cheer about after a poor pre-season and Malmo tie.

We will be favourites to win every derby this year - but favourites don't always win. I do think though if we win this derby the next 2 we will win also - basically this will the strongest the yams will be before injuries and suspensions kick in and it will give the team who comes out strongest a vital boost moving forward.

jacomo
06-08-2013, 09:16 AM

:agree:

Their fate and ours is in our hands. We must not fail.

Phil D. Rolls
06-08-2013, 10:11 AM
GGTTH !!!!

They gave you stick in the 70s? What did they have to give you stick about in 1973, for example, or the two times they were relegated?

Notahappyhibee
06-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Top notch post mate :aok:

Wanting to lose to the yams just to see Fenlon sacked is pitiful. I hope you're no where near the celebrations if we tank them

I've never wanted felon and after I was at Q O S game and there wasn't many of there to watch that pitfall excuse of a Hibs team I've wanted him out. If we win I will be cheering and if we lose ill be gutted but if it take losing to them to get the midget out then is a lose ill take

Notahappyhibee
06-08-2013, 10:49 AM
They gave you stick in the 70s? What did they have to give you stick about in 1973, for example, or the two times they were relegated?

Sorry 30 odd years

green.and.white
06-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Anything but a win is 100% unacceptable. This is the most vulnerable Hearts team ever, and if Fenlon does not prepare the team properly for this game then I am done with him and will be calling for his head

Thecat23
06-08-2013, 10:50 AM
I've never wanted felon and after I was at Q O S game and there wasn't many of there to watch that pitfall excuse of a Hibs team I've wanted him out. If we win I will be cheering and if we lose ill be gutted but if it take losing to them to get the midget out then is a lose ill take

Behave... I want him out but I'd never want us to lose to that mob. His time will come I'm sure of it. No need for the "midget" stuff either.

Notahappyhibee
06-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Behave... I want him out but I'd never want us to lose to that mob. His time will come I'm sure of it. No need for the "midget" stuff either.

I don't want to lose what I'm trying say if we lose and he leave its a loss I can take

Thecat23
06-08-2013, 10:53 AM
I fully expect a Hibs win. Even with the way Fenlon sets up a team. I have a feeling it may be similar to the 2nd half of the Falkirk game. He's HAS to go for it. Hearts are shocking and I mean shocking. If we draw or lose then he's out. If he hasn't left the gates will drop alarmingly.

Keith_M
06-08-2013, 10:54 AM
I think there's some confusion as to what we think likely to happen and what is acceptable.

I'm sure I'm in agreement with a lot of other posters in not being confident we will win.

However, that doesn't change my view that the only acceptable outcome is a Hibs win.

Diclonius
06-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Clearly the SFA thought this derby was more important to Hearts, given their appointment of Thomson as ref.

YehButNoBut
06-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Clearly the SFA thought this derby was more important to Hearts, given their appointment of Thomson as ref.

Aw naw :grr:

Is he the ref for Sunday, if so can see a red card for us and a pen or 2 for them.

Phil D. Rolls
06-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Sorry 30 odd years

:hmmm:

Fair enough, what's 10 years here or there?

Notahappyhibee
06-08-2013, 12:06 PM
I don't want to lose what I'm trying say if we lose and he leave its a loss I can take

I apologise for the use of the word midget I was totally out of order for use.

Phil D. Rolls
06-08-2013, 12:12 PM
I apologise for the use of the word midget I was totally out of order for use.

A gem of an apology. :aok:

duffers
06-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Anyone else actually quite concerned we will go with a 4-5-1?

Irrespective of the result, if we don't start with 2 up top, I reckon Fenlon has to go.

Liberal Hibby
06-08-2013, 12:28 PM

Irrespective of the result, if we don't start with 2 up top, I reckon Fenlon has to go.

No not concerned at all. Think he will aim to control midfield with Vine playing off Collins - more 4-4-1-1 - but we have to impose ourselves early, quieten the racous crowd and not give the ref any excuse to brandish a card.

So I'd be more worried by a 4-4-2. And it's results not formations that do for managers.

GreenCastle
06-08-2013, 12:36 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/131238-one-nil-to-the-malmo/

Cringe at their attempt of a Malmo song.

Don't forget yams - we hammered you 7v0 on your own patch :na na:

Aldo
06-08-2013, 01:54 PM

Tee Hee!! Sorry TC couldn't resist that mate.

Keith_M
06-08-2013, 02:00 PM
We can see how much this means to Hearts, they managed to get their favourite referee in charge for this game.

Can we now have a poll on how many of our team will still be on the pitch at the end of the match and how many leg break tackles by the Yams will go unpunished.

yeezus.
06-08-2013, 02:00 PM
I think there's some confusion as to what we think likely to happen and what is acceptable.

I'm sure I'm in agreement with a lot of other posters in not being confident we will win.

However, that doesn't change my view that the only acceptable outcome is a Hibs win.

:agree: I don't think they had a single shot in the second half against St. Johnstone, we look bright early on against Motherwell. We'll do em 3-0.

jacomo
06-08-2013, 02:44 PM

This is just getting silly now.

Say we play 4-5-1 but win 4-0?

FRes Hibbie
06-08-2013, 03:29 PM
When was the last time we gave them a proper roasting? I remember the 2-0 'not unbeatable' game, we were the much better team that day but they put 4 past us on three occasions that season and it's hard to call a 2-0 win a roasting.

Someone said it earlier in the thread but if our situations were the other way round they'd come to Easter road and do us. We should be expecting to slaughter them on Sunday and if we don't anything else would be pretty underwhelming. Even a tight win for us would feel like a bit of an opportunity missed.

Spike Mandela
06-08-2013, 03:52 PM
When was the last time we gave them a proper roasting? I remember the 2-0 'not unbeatable' game, we were the much better team that day but they put 4 past us on three occasions that season and it's hard to call a 2-0 win a roasting.

Someone said it earlier in the thread but if our situations were the other way round they'd come to Easter road and do us. We should be expecting to slaughter them on Sunday and if we don't anything else would be pretty underwhelming. Even a tight win for us would feel like a bit of an opportunity missed.

Really? Yes they are in administration but they have a young team with a couple of decent players. A massive home support, no doubt baying for blood. They aren't going to be no pushovers.

We just don't have the creativity, pace or quality players to slaughter anyone. Did you see the Malmo games or the Motherwell game? A 1-0 win is a WIN and for the reasons mentioned in the OP would be a massive boost for the season ahead and a real dent in their season's hopes.

FRes Hibbie
06-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Really? Yes they are in administration but they have a young team with a couple of decent players. A massive home support, no doubt baying for blood. They aren't going to be no pushovers.

We just don't have the creativity, pace or quality players to slaughter anyone. Did you see the Malmo games or the Motherwell game? A 1-0 win is a WIN and for the reasons mentioned in the OP would be a massive boost for the season ahead and a real dent in their season's hopes.

I can't disagreeing with too much of that really. I'm well aware we have our own problems but such is the colossal mess they're in off, and more importantly now, ON the pitch I think it's too good a chance for us not to give them roasting after roasting this season. It's been so long since we were the dominant team in Edinburgh for a prolonged length of time that now, even if we're a bit p1sh they're REALLY p1sh! Come on let's have a couple of years of putting four past them every time we play them. We've been waiting too long for it and it should start on Sunday!

Spike Mandela
06-08-2013, 04:29 PM
I can't disagreeing with too much of that really. I'm well aware we have our own problems but such is the colossal mess they're in off, and more importantly now, ON the pitch I think it's too good a chance for us not to give them roasting after roasting this season. It's been so long since we were the dominant team in Edinburgh for a prolonged length of time that now, even if we're a bit p1sh they're REALLY p1sh! Come on let's have a couple of years of putting four past them every time we play them. We've been waiting too long for it and it should start on Sunday!

Don't get me wrong if we could give them a doing it would be brilliant but right now I will take anything.

Hibby Kay-Yay
06-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Why would a supporter have an avatar name of notahappyhibee?

I don't care what team, formation, warm up or make up the team wears, as long as we win.

Notahappyhibee
06-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Whatever

Phil D. Rolls
06-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Why would a supporter have an avatar name of notahappyhibee?

I don't care what team, formation, warm up or make up the team wears, as long as we win.

As opposed to Hibby?

WestEndHibee
06-08-2013, 09:17 PM

Not silly at all, his coat is on a shoogly peg! The results don't matter anymore, it's his overall "hibs class rating" that will decide. In fact if he wears black with navy, wears trainers with jeans or eats a donut with licking his lips then he has to go I'm afraid, even if we win 14-0. Enough is enough.

WestEndHibee
06-08-2013, 09:21 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/131238-one-nil-to-the-malmo/

Cringe at their attempt of a Malmo song.

Don't forget yams - we hammered you 7v0 on your own patch :na na:

the beauty of their chants is that its very easy to do a hibs "cover" version and we just sing it until they get bored of trying to wind us up. Initially these chants annoy me but when we sing over them it's just good fun for all :greengrin.

hibees, hibees hibees, hibees hibees, hibees hibees, one goal

Notahappyhibee
07-08-2013, 06:42 AM
As opposed to Hibby?

I was going to say that but couldnae be bothered

chrisski33
07-08-2013, 04:58 PM

They are going to be well up for it on sunday whether they are a young team or not lets just hope Hibs are up for it as we should hammer them. Saying that Fenlon is still in charge and we wont hammer them, under Mixu, Collins and Mowbrays we would!

Spike Mandela
08-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Let's bring the walls of this fortress down on Sunday...................:flag:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-must-create-a-fortress-tynecastle-1-3035675

YehButNoBut
08-08-2013, 01:24 PM
They are going to be well up for it on sunday whether they are a young team or not lets just hope Hibs are up for it as we should hammer them. Saying that Fenlon is still in charge and we wont hammer them, under Mixu, Collins and Mowbrays we would!

Although Fenlon's job will be in serious danger if we lose on Sunday, I'm just thinking that Hibs should win this game regardless of who the manager is because we have better players.

It's not as if we are up against a tactical genius FFS, it's Gary Locke, if we had to decide between the 2 of them we'd take Pat every time, his record against Hearts was good last year, I'm sure it will continue.

Dashing Bob S
08-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Although Fenlon's job will be in serious danger if we lose on Sunday, I'm just thinking that Hibs should win this game regardless of who the manager is because we have better players.

It's not as if we are up against a tactical genius FFS, it's Gary Locke, if we had to decide between the 2 of them we'd take Pat every time, his record against Hearts was good last year, I'm sure it will continue.

Fenlon's job is already in serious danger. We lose on Sunday, he's gone.

GreenArmyyy!
08-08-2013, 01:47 PM
We need to quit the bickering about Fenlon, like it or loathe it he will be leading us in to Tynecastle on Sunday and we need to be ready to scrap for everything. Anybody expecting us to slaughter them are not thinking straight. We are not in the best shape just now ourselves so it should be back to basics and fighting with the same spirit we did in derbies last season. I do not care what the score is on Sunday so long as we beat them. GGTTH

NAE NOOKIE
08-08-2013, 02:06 PM
This is a huge game for Hibs ..... for Pat Fenlon its make or break. If we lose on Sunday he simply has to go, even a draw might not be enough to keep him in a job. Theres an 800 odd page thread on here which bears testimony to the dire straights the Yams are in. Its going to look pretty bloody silly if we lose to them.

The biggest problem we have for Sunday is that the Yams will have nothing to lose. We dont have the class to knock 3 or 4 past them IMO and I'm guessing they are well aware of that, so they might decide just to go for it from the off ..... if they score an early goal we could be in bother.

This post is just bloody sad ...... we should be rubbing our hands at the prospect of the chance to give the Yams a bloody good hiding. Only Hibs could take what should be a mouth watering prospect and by their less than impressive start to the season turn it into a possible humiliation scenario.

HKhibby
08-08-2013, 02:38 PM
We have to win and they have to win. Huge game.

Sadly after recent performances we are likely to have less than a full stand backing us, the team only have themselves to blame for that though.

Hopefully those of us who are there can put our differences aside for the day and roar us to what I think will be a nervy 1-0 win.

Dont care if it is 1-0 or 2-1 or 3-2 a win is a win!, as long as we do not lose to them!, i would take a draw but only just!, no reason why we should not beat them when they are in this state!...but as someone already stated they will be up for this one and big style!...with something to prove and try and stay up in the spl!, this is Hibs all over..both home and away!, but i still think either 1-0 hibs or a draw!

Lucius Apuleius
09-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Dont care if it is 1-0 or 2-1 or 3-2 a win is a win!, as long as we do not lose to them!, i would take a draw but only just!, no reason why we should not beat them when they are in this state!...but as someone already stated they will be up for this one and big style!...with something to prove and try and stay up in the spl!, this is Hibs all over..both home and away!, but i still think either 1-0 hibs or a draw!

Blow me, nothing to do with the Labour party or small minded Jockanese people who have never left these shores if we get beaten?

Pray4Marc
09-08-2013, 10:03 AM

I would prefer a more attacking formation in 442 for example. We have the better players in every department of the pitch, so I would like him to be positive in his tactics. Problem is most of our talent is in midfield and we have to accommodate our large number of midfielders. Robertson, Craig and Vine could all support Collins up front. Thomson and Tawio sitting. Lets go 4231!.

09-08-2013, 10:39 AM
The hearts "malmo song" is beyond cringeworthy! :faf:

Maybe they should concentrate on scrimping and scrounging every penny they have to merely keep their shabby little joke club alive instead of slagging us for a result in a european competition they never even qualified for. Absolute laughing stock of a club they are, still as arrogant and deluded as ever despite their vile little club swirling down the plug hole.

green.and.white
09-08-2013, 10:44 AM
The hearts "malmo song" is beyond cringeworthy! :faf:

Maybe they should concentrate on scrimping and scrounging every penny they have to merely keep their shabby little joke club alive instead of slagging us for a result in a european competition they never even qualified for. Absolute laughing stock of a club they are, still as arrogant and deluded as ever despite their vile little club swirling down the plug hole.

What's the song?

Islington Hibs
09-08-2013, 03:41 PM
This is a huge game for Hibs ..... for Pat Fenlon its make or break. If we lose on Sunday he simply has to go, even a draw might not be enough to keep him in a job. Theres an 800 odd page thread on here which bears testimony to the dire straights the Yams are in. Its going to look pretty bloody silly if we lose to them.

The biggest problem we have for Sunday is that the Yams will have nothing to lose. We dont have the class to knock 3 or 4 past them IMO and I'm guessing they are well aware of that, so they might decide just to go for it from the off ..... if they score an early goal we could be in bother.

This post is just bloody sad ...... we should be rubbing our hands at the prospect of the chance to give the Yams a bloody good hiding. Only Hibs could take what should be a mouth watering prospect and by their less than impressive start to the season turn it into a possible humiliation scenario.

Bovril spot on. We are turning their disaster into their possible triumph. It is still in our hands. Instead of going into this gloating' as the cheats have been found out' expecting to exert some revenge we are the one going into this nervous and dreading the outcome. How can that possibly be? Talk about reverse psychology. We will see what pat is made of. now or never mate. Lets do it!

GreenCastle
09-08-2013, 08:54 PM
I thought as a club we died on 19th May? :confused:

Yams are going to be up for this but I am sure our hardcore travelling support and players will be too. :agree:

Fenlon has to get them fired up for it as he's under immense pressure to win - can't see him ever managing a club as big as Hibs if he is sacked here - so he is fighting for his reputation / job also.

Lets make this 6 in a row :agree:

1875godsgift
09-08-2013, 09:10 PM
I thought as a club we died on 19th May? :confused:

Yams are going to be up for this but I am sure our hardcore travelling support and players will be too. :agree:

Fenlon has to get them fired up for it as he's under immense pressure to win - can't see him ever managing a club as big as Hibs if he is sacked here - so he is fighting for his reputation / job also.

Lets make this 6 in a row :agree:

Just listening to The Killers on radio 2

I'm on my knees
Looking for the answers
Are you human
Or are you jambos?

Hibs07p
10-08-2013, 07:58 AM
I think our approach to this game is just about right. Very little coming from Hibs publicly, and keeping it low key. Our away support is going to be at it's biggest for a while, the jambos I know don't mention hearts or the derby at all, and the ones that do are not very confident of any kind of result at all, although they are hoping for 0-0, based more on the fact they don't expect to score, and Fenlon's tactics will be not to lose. We can win this with the correct attacking formation, and our support 100% behind the team. So c'mon, lets do them.

GGTTH

Jim44
10-08-2013, 08:29 AM
The real significance of this game is that a defeat will see Pat Fenlon on a plane back to Dublin, P45 in pocket, by Sunday evening. Before the bed-wetter patrol pounce, let me say that I won't complain if he is still with us on Monday morning.

GreenCastle
10-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Yams view of the game...http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/131384-not-wanted-to-win-a-derby-this-much/

Booked4Being-Ugly
10-08-2013, 12:11 PM
They are f'n *****, cannae wait for tomorrow.

rcarter1
10-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Not silly at all, his coat is on a shoogly peg! The results don't matter anymore, it's his overall "hibs class rating" that will decide. In fact if he wears black with navy, wears trainers with jeans or eats a donut with licking his lips then he has to go I'm afraid, even if we win 14-0. Enough is enough.

Cracking concept! :thumbsup:

This should be written into our Constitution somewhere...

HibbyAndy
10-08-2013, 01:48 PM
They are f'n *****, cannae wait for tomorrow.
We aint exactly world beaters ourselves and have hardly had a shot nevrr mind score a goal in pre season.

Those that reckon we will pump them need a little dose of a reality check.

Diclonius
10-08-2013, 02:21 PM
I hope we completely and totally batter them. Let's shut them up for a good few months.

Spike Mandela
11-08-2013, 08:08 AM
Too important a game to lose. 1-0 will do Hibs, Lets do it!!:flag:

MADE IN LEITH
11-08-2013, 08:23 AM
I hope we completely and totally batter them. Let's shut them up for a good few months.

Yeh mate, would love to give them a real mauling, another 0-7 to Hibs would be very very very memorable.

Though a nice wee 0-1 to Hibs would be suffice.

:greengrin

Jim44
11-08-2013, 01:24 PM
The real significance of this game is that a defeat will see Pat Fenlon on a plane back to Dublin, P45 in pocket, by Sunday evening. Before the bed-wetter patrol pounce, let me say that I won't complain if he is still with us on Monday morning.

Oh yes I will........................... last statement withdrawn. :greengrin

Hibs07p
11-08-2013, 04:39 PM
[QUOTE=Hibs07p;3711075]I think our approach to this game is just about right. Very little coming from Hibs publicly, and keeping it low key. Our away support is going to be at it's biggest for a while, the jambos I know don't mention hearts or the derby at all, and the ones that do are not very confident of any kind of result at all, although they are hoping for 0-0, based more on the fact they don't expect to score, and Fenlon's tactics will be not to lose. We can win this with the correct attacking formation, and our support 100% behind the team. So c'mon, lets do them.

Paddy, you ****ed it up.

Spike Mandela
11-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Well there we have it. Hearts have the confidence boost they nrede ehilst ours is dented further.

Nonthing can redeem Fenlon's team. No creativity, no pace, no attacking threat. Hoofball all day long.

We can't accept anymore of these embarrassments

Dashing Bob S
12-08-2013, 10:06 PM
That was a big last straw and a game changer on how Hibs fans perceive their club, Petrie, Farmer et all, in my opinion. That game for me was personally much harder to take than the Scottish Cup final defeat by Hearts. At least we lost to a financially doped up club on five times our wage bill, presided over by a blatant cheat who should never have been allowed to referee another senior game.

On Sunday, we had the supposed dream scenario to extract revenge; a professional squad playing a not-very-good team of YTS kids who's club is in a totally demoralised position and who had zero attacking threat. They still they defeated us, and probably deserved to, even though they were absolutely rank rotten. I wasn't that disturbed by 5-1, as I knew Hearts would pay for their folly, but this, plus the 0-9 aggregate hammering by Malmo, shows a mess of a club with no ambition or leadership.

Hearts are in the midst of a terrible crisis, but we now have one of our own, and I would like to see some sort of acknowledgement of this by the board. If they show they care, then the fans will respond. If they carry on as nothing untoward is happening, the support will continue to melt away, and justly so.

The Voice Of Reason
12-08-2013, 10:10 PM
That was a big last straw and a game changer on how Hibs fans perceive their club, Petrie, Farmer et all, in my opinion. That game for me was personally much harder to take than the Scottish Cup final defeat by Hearts. At least we lost to a financially doped up club on five times our wage bill, presided over by a blatant cheat who should never have been allowed to referee another senior game.

On Sunday, we had the supposed dream scenario to extract revenge; a professional squad playing a not-very-good team of YTS kids who's club is in a totally demoralised position and who had zero attacking threat. They still they defeated us, and probably deserved to, even though they were absolutely rank rotten. I wasn't that disturbed by 5-1, as I knew Hearts would pay for their folly, but this, plus the 0-9 aggregate hammering by Malmo, shows a mess of a club with no ambition or leadership.

Hearts are in the midst of a terrible crisis, but we now have one of our own, and I would like to see some sort of acknowledgement of this by the board. If they show they care, then the fans will respond. If they carry on as nothing untoward is happening, the support will continue to melt away, and justly so.

Spot on - well said sir :top marks

Moon unit
12-08-2013, 10:16 PM

Sadly Petrie,Farmer and co will remain in the bunker with Tin hats on for the next few days...hoping that the anger will dissipate and that normal mediocrity will return to the masses...they will keep their fingers crossed that everyone will forgive and forget and hand over there hard earned cash at the turnstiles and the club shop !...

Col2
12-08-2013, 10:19 PM
They will be hoping for even a wee 0-0 on Saturday to take the pressure away. Silence is deafening from the Hibs board.

Saorsa
12-08-2013, 10:24 PM
They will be hoping for even a wee 0-0 on Saturday to take the pressure away. Silence is deafening from the Hibs board.Always is until they want yer dosh. At the first sign of trouble they cannae hide quick enough hoping it blows over or until they have nae choice but tae act and even then it'll be everybody else's fault except theirs.

Tiocfaidh Ar La
Sadly Petrie,Farmer and co will remain in the bunker with Tin hats on for the next few days...hoping that the anger will dissipate and that normal mediocrity will return to the masses...they will keep their fingers crossed that everyone will forgive and forget and hand over there hard earned cash at the turnstiles and the club shop !...

I would hand over my hard earned cash at the club shop but unfortunately it is impossible to purchase my soon to be 4 year old son a home or away Nike hibs strip so he will be getting a liverpool strip instead. The club is run by absolute jokers. Zero ambition, second rate, no organisation in club affairs or transfers and barely worth bothering about anymore. Very sad times. New owner or chairman please, then new management team. Hopefully that will rekindle the passion for Hibs...

Borderhibbie76
The board are gutless losers, no better than the current team or our clueless manager!! Ive never been as angry as i am right now at the,state our club is in!! Petrie and fenlon gtf!!!

snooky
12-08-2013, 10:28 PM

I'm afraid I'm numb to any result these days. No straws left since Malmo.

VVVVVVVvvvvvv . . . . ________________________________

johnrebus
12-08-2013, 11:05 PM

Hearts are in the midst of a terrible crisis, but we now have one of our own, and I would like to see some sort of acknowledgement of this by the board. If they show they care, then the fa

ns will respond. If they carry on as nothing untoward is happening, the support will continue to melt away, and justly so.

Must admit that it died for me in May last year, and I bought.a season ticket at St James Park instead.

And renewed it this season.

However, I'm a sad old *******. If there is another Tony Mowbray about to take over and breath some life into our sad, pathetic excuse for a football club, I'll probably be back.

Shields Hibee
12-08-2013, 11:32 PM
What really riles me is Fenlon's take on the game, thought we were hard done by. Sorry Pat but to me that is when you've really had a go for 90 mins & a silly refereeing decision costs you the points, its not when you go happily aiming for a 0-0 again with your team set up to do anything but play football. That Hearts team was literally anyone who was fit & kids to make up numbers while ours was supposedly experienced. You would have thought in a game like this with 3,000 away supporters that Pat would have drilled it into the team to go at them and get an early goal as then panic would set in especially with Stevenson going off early on so even less experience out there. The 5-1 was hurtful enough but to lose to a patched up side and listen to dross from Fenlon makes this defeat a whole lot worse as all we'll get is you couldn't beat our kids etc.

The club website sums it all up, advertising pre match comedy in a box for a small price. Yes, lets forget about the derby and set about making more money. Where was the speech from RP to voice his concerns about the playing side & tell us he's determined to change it? Ah, it was silent after Malmo so why should I expect anything post derby day?

We all know that only the fans are concerned about what's happening as Pat & Rod will be hoping that Hearts & Partick will save us from the drop.

Dunderhall
12-08-2013, 11:41 PM
Literally, not a tweet out of Hibs since full time.

Pete
13-08-2013, 12:50 AM
What really riles me is Fenlon's take on the game, thought we were hard done by. Sorry Pat but to me that is when you've really had a go for 90 mins & a silly refereeing decision costs you the points, its not when you go happily aiming for a 0-0 again with your team set up to do anything but play football. That Hearts team was literally anyone who was fit & kids to make up numbers while ours was supposedly experienced. You would have thought in a game like this with 3,000 away supporters that Pat would have drilled it into the team to go at them and get an early goal as then panic would set in especially with Stevenson going off early on so even less experience out there. The 5-1 was hurtful enough but to lose to a patched up side and listen to dross from Fenlon makes this defeat a whole lot worse as all we'll get is you couldn't beat our kids etc.

The club website sums it all up, advertising pre match comedy in a box for a small price. Yes, lets forget about the derby and set about making more money. Where was the speech from RP to voice his concerns about the playing side & tell us he's determined to change it? Ah, it was silent after Malmo so why should I expect anything post derby day?

We all know that only the fans are concerned about what's happening as Pat & Rod will be hoping that Hearts & Partick will save us from the drop.

I'm a big believer in supporting a club from top to bottom but this really angered me. After the last four results do they think I want to hear about a bloody comedy show? Saying that they won't have to look too far for material.

You'd think the alternative to coming out and fronting up would to maintain the usual silence. No, they have released something other than an acknowledgment of how the fans are feeling or the problems on the park.

If you're going to say nothing you do just that. It might give the impression you care. One thing you don't do is say nothing while trying to mug us off with more money-spinning offers.

Purehibee_MYB
13-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Always is until they want yer dosh. At the first sign of trouble they cannae hide quick enough hoping it blows over or until they have nae choice but tae act and even then it'll be everybody else's fault except theirs.

We'll no doubt get some rallying call from Rod in the coming days to try and get a few more gullible folk through the gates (I'm one of the gullible ones who bought a season ticket). But when it comes to saturday nothing will have changed I hasten to think.

CB_NO3
13-08-2013, 03:31 AM
We defo need change, starting from board level. Maybe its time to get a few fans on the board like what they have done at Motherwell. Am I right in saying we have one of the highest paid board of directors in the league? What the hell do they all do besides eating prawn sandwiches and talking about their holidays to Dubai.

We are a joke of a club. The way we have handled Fenlons number 2 is a farce. We had Adams because he had a contract with us, so from the start the coaching side was a bit of a farce, we then had Billy Brown, some Irish dude and now Jimmy Nicholl. Talk about no stability. Next question, if Fenlon wants to sign someone who does he go to? Surely not just Petrie, he knows nothing about football. Maybe we shout have someone upstairs to liase with Pat in a director of football role. Someone to say Pat we dont need 80 midfielders, you need an attacking winger or creative midfielder linking up with your forwards, especially as Fenlon comes from a slightly more amaturish league than ours. Folk slag Vlad but ill tell you this, he could spot a good player at times :-)

majorhibs
13-08-2013, 03:38 AM
I'm a big believer in supporting a club from top to bottom but this really angered me. After the last four results do they think I want to hear about a bloody comedy show? Saying that they won't have to look too far for material.

You'd think the alternative to coming out and fronting up would to maintain the usual silence. No, they have released something other than an acknowledgment of how the fans are feeling or the problems on the park.

If you're going to say nothing you do just that. It might give the impression you care. One thing you don't do is say nothing while trying to mug us off with more money-spinning offers.

Far as I'm concerned, the current incumbents think we are easily manipulated sheep who will make noises for a while then go on doing as before & paying at the turnstiles while they do theier thing like the bankers, our pockets are full, what are you making a noise for? How about-----in this REALLY easy time for a Scottish football team to have SOME success------when all it would take would be a manager with even a BASIC knowledge of football, we HIBERNIAN FC appoint a effing manager who can get us where we should be inScottish football, its not bloody hard the now, every club is bleeding their best players, but HIBS & HIBS board (read Petrie) make it like its climbing effing everest, get your finger out Petrie, sack our current buffoon, swallow your pride, & appoint OUR NOT YOUR football team a manager we deserve. Or **** off & resign if your pride wont let you do what us the supporters of your club want------ie HIBS ****ING WINNING ESPECIALLY AGAINST ****ING HEARTS!!!

majorhibs
13-08-2013, 04:06 AM

Nah, tell you what, that is it. **** Petrie! I aint coming back. Their aint a solution to the problem that is Petrie, who just does not care about getting beat by hearts. And that, to me, means, until MY club, Hibernian FC, get rid of this imposter who is making us the most inept, joke, toothless team in Scotland, I have seen joke defensive boring managers before Bertie Auld was a laughing stock but right now? Come on! What is this wee Irish joker all about? I am embarressed to tell people in other countries who I support. Hibs are a ****ING EMBARRESSMENT right now. Get rid. give my email to anyone who wants to know why a Hibby in Brazil is SO ****ING EMBARRESED by HIBS right now that they pretend their favourite sport is motorcycle racing. HIBS right now are so ****---no one can defend them. Adios Mr P etrie, your time is up. If you are a decent person. Otherwise, you will, because you cant admit to a mistake (this manager has THE EYE OF THE TIGER) continue, carry on, like we havent had the worst time ever under your stewardship. YES ITS YOU PETRIE.! Sackfenlon now, & let someone who has a ****ING clue pick a half decent manager for a teadm in a effing easy league to get us at least mid table? Or is that a really tall order for someone like you, with an accountants brain but a sparrows brain when it comes to Football?