PDA

View Full Version : Terry Butcher (3 Year Contract Confirmed)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

Billy Whizz
07-11-2013, 07:19 PM
Who were the guests?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Keith Jackson and another journalist

QMU-1875
07-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Hearing there's a major stumbling block in regard to funds guaranteed for players and Petrie wanting to keep Nichols. Source is from inside ER.

TheReg!
07-11-2013, 07:28 PM
I think our Rod has been caught out cold here, as everyone knew that TB was the no1 target and it was let slip to the press, TB will be asking for more in terms of who, what, where and when and ICT will be asking for a decent'ish wedge for compo, Rod will have to play ball as it will look like he f?cked it up if it doesn't go through regardless.

eaststandfin
07-11-2013, 07:30 PM
A friend in Inverness says the deal's done. He got the word from "a cracking source" within Caley.

TheFamous1875
07-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Hearing there's a major stumbling block in regard to funds guaranteed for players and Petrie wanting to keep Nichols. Source is from inside ER.

I would like to keep Nicholl too, but if he has to go for the greater good then so be it. He should have no say in football staff.

Glory Lurker
07-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Good grief, even our pursuit of new managers has become eye-bleedingly boring. :rolleyes: :devil:

Gustavo Fring
07-11-2013, 07:32 PM
i reckon if he was gonnae knock it back he would have publically done so today

Mikey
07-11-2013, 07:33 PM

A friend in Inverness says the deal's done. He got the word from "a cracking source" within Caley.

Gotta love the sources :greengrin

SteveHFC
07-11-2013, 07:34 PM

Wonder if TheCat23 has more ITK information :wink:

Gordy M
07-11-2013, 07:35 PM
For what it's worth, the opinion of one of the guests on tonight's Sportsound was that if Petrie doesn't land his man, he is as good as out the door.
Thats not exactly how i heard it, tbf to jackson he was saying that hibs could be a huge club in scottish terms, and that butcher would be perfect choice for manager. He said that if petrie failed to get butcher he would be as well leaving as it would be a major mistake not to get him.

greenlex
07-11-2013, 07:35 PM
i reckon if he was gonnae knock it back he would have publically done so today
yup ICT would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Hermit Crab
07-11-2013, 07:36 PM

I for one am grateful that people pass info on true or not.

Baldy Foghorn
07-11-2013, 07:47 PM
The fact that we are playing ICT on Saturday is merely muddying the waters. I fully expect an announcement of positive nature to be made on Monday.....

Viva_Palmeiras
07-11-2013, 07:50 PM

Dont you mean Keith Jackson and a journalist ;)

Actually, I understand that Jackson has a degree in journalism.

merritthibees
07-11-2013, 07:51 PM
I think it'll be tomorrow... Don't see how they can leave it in limbo when we are playing each other!

SteveHFC
07-11-2013, 07:52 PM
I think it'll be tomorrow... Don't see how they can leave it in limbo when we are playing each other!

There's always Sunday :greengrin

RickyS
07-11-2013, 07:53 PM
The fact that we are playing ICT on Saturday is merely muddying the waters. I fully expect an announcement of positive nature to be made on Monday.....

but who would be in the ICT dugout? if butcher decides to stay out the dug out, he could not then change his mind and stay with ICT i dont think, it surely has to be a yes or no tomorrow

Jonnyboy
07-11-2013, 07:53 PM

I suspect the very reason it has been left in 'limbo' is because we are playing each other

Aldo
07-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Wonder if TheCat23 has more ITK information :wink:

Think 'Le Chat' will be keeping a low profile until all is well and good. ;-D

SteveHFC
07-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Think 'Le Chat' will be keeping a low profile until all is well and good. ;-D

He should be banned immediately :agree:

Admins :greengrin

blaikie
07-11-2013, 08:02 PM
I expect Jim Gannon to make an apperence if we don't get TB!

Beefster
07-11-2013, 08:02 PM

Jimmy Nichol's future shouldn't be a decision for Rodders. The new manager should have whatever team he feels is best.

SteveHFC
07-11-2013, 08:35 PM
http://www.gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Forum/I%20have%20no%20idea%20what_s%20going%20on_%20but% 20I_m%20excited_.gif

Mikey
07-11-2013, 08:37 PM
Can we remember not to post up pics tomorrow please folks, people will be relying on this thread for updates and some of them will be using their phone.

Sergey
07-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Can we remember not to post up pics tomorrow please folks, people will be relying on this thread for updates and some of them will be using their phone.

What's happening tomorrow, Mikey?

Surely not another Steve Clarke moment :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
07-11-2013, 08:48 PM
100% the Butcher deal has fallen through and Avril Levein will be filling the gap. He slipped in through the tradesmen's entrance at ER today to sign a 7 year contract.

That said, my source is a total slaver and a figment of my imagination.

Tynie01011973
07-11-2013, 08:49 PM

Boooo....SteveHFC is the victim in all of this !!!

:greengrin

TowerHibs
07-11-2013, 08:50 PM
Jimmy Nichol's future shouldn't be a decision for Rodders. The new manager should have whatever team he feels is best.

:top marks

ALF TUPPER
07-11-2013, 09:08 PM
Thats not exactly how i heard it, tbf to jackson he was saying that hibs could be a huge club in scottish terms, and that butcher would be perfect choice for manager. He said that if petrie failed to get butcher he would be as well leaving as it would be a major mistake not to get him.

:agree: Yes. Is what was said.

brog
07-11-2013, 09:17 PM

I can believe the 2nd part but struggle with the 1st. Whatever funds we give a new manager they'll be a lot more than Tel is used to at ICT. We've spent a lot this season & it may be we have to cut before we expand but I would be astonished if that was a show stopper for TB.

Onion
07-11-2013, 09:25 PM
I can believe the 2nd part but struggle with the 1st. Whatever funds we give a new manager they'll be a lot more than Tel is used to at ICT. We've spent a lot this season & it may be we have to cut before we expand but I would be astonished if that was a show stopper for TB.

Petrie will be hating this. He's got to get his man or he'll have hell to pay. We simply cannot end up with a 2nd or 3rd choice manager again. Just another failure waiting to happen !!

No pressure Rod :greengrin

hfc rd
07-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Thing is though, if the Butcher deal had fallen through or that he decided that he wanted to stay at Inverness, would he not come out and say it that he wants to stay and that he is going to be in the Inverness dugout this Saturday?

Thecat23
07-11-2013, 09:35 PM
He should be banned immediately :agree:

Admins :greengrin

I have a great gif for you boy when Butcher is rolled out ;)

SteveHFC
07-11-2013, 09:42 PM
I have a great gif for you boy when Butcher is rolled out ;)

Yassssssss ;)

green glory
07-11-2013, 09:43 PM

Keith Jackson's no journalist. That was the guy who received the award for basically copying and pasting Phil Mac's work over the Rangers/Sevco fiasco.

Leishy1995
07-11-2013, 09:51 PM
"Mr fly on the wall" tweeting this

@TheFly0nTheWall: I can now reveal that Terry Butcher has agreed a deal to become the next Hibernian manager. #hfc #ictfc

@TheFly0nTheWall: I'm also advised Maurice Malpas & Steve Marsella will also be joining Hibernian. #Ictfc #hfc

He previously said Grant Munro would leave Ross county and join Brora Rangers and then a couple weeks pass and it happened

Thecat23
07-11-2013, 10:01 PM

@TheFly0nTheWall: I can now reveal that Terry Butcher has agreed a deal to become the next Hibernian manager. #hfc #ictfc

@TheFly0nTheWall: I'm also advised Maurice Malpas & Steve Marsella will also be joining Hibernian. #Ictfc #hfc

He previously said Grant Munro would leave Ross county and join Brora Rangers and then a couple weeks pass and it happened

Took him long enough, should follow me instead ;)

Salisbury Hibby
07-11-2013, 10:04 PM
I must admit I've been taking a look at Caley Thistle Online. The homespun psychology from one of the big noises over there is highly amusing.

fat freddy
07-11-2013, 10:13 PM

If this is true i would like to welcome Terry Butcher in the way that i greet all new players and managers (providing they have enough vowels in their names)

I dont know if he has a nice bum but his anagram suggests that it was destined to reside at easter road.. E.R. CHERRY BUTT

or for those with a sweet tooth, you may prefer... CHERRY BUTTER

Welcome To Easter Road.

Northern Hibby
07-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Announcement tomorrow source Caley directors son via Caley thistle mate who got put out of ER a couple of seasons ago for having fun, there was a big sympathy thread on here for him cause I remember showing it to him.

Just adding validity

SteveHFC
07-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Announcement tomorrow source Caley directors son via Caley thistle mate who got put out of ER a couple of seasons ago for having fun, there was a big sympathy thread on here for him cause I remember showing it to him.

Just adding validity

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Northern Hibby
07-11-2013, 11:15 PM
First time in my life I have ever had inside knowledge and no can't believed me, (Caley or Hibby) the more I said honest, really the worse it got :-(

Leishy1995
07-11-2013, 11:15 PM
Took him long enough, should follow me instead ;)

Was kinda thinking how late they were.

SteveHFC
07-11-2013, 11:19 PM
First time in my life I have ever had inside knowledge and no can't believed me, (Caley or Hibby) the more I said honest, really the worse it got :-(

Your more ITK than TheCat23 :greengrin

NOLA
07-11-2013, 11:20 PM

Just adding validity

cheers, best bit of info on this thread.:flag:

monktonharp
07-11-2013, 11:26 PM
don't you mean, a journalist and keith Jackson?

hibees 7062
07-11-2013, 11:27 PM
First time in my life I have ever hid inside knowledge and no can't believed me, (Caley or Hibby) the more I said honest, really the worse it got :-(

The more you say it the more chance we will believe it :greengrin

Northern Hibby
07-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Invited said jag to county game, his response would not be enjoyed by our admins ;-)

PapillonVert
08-11-2013, 06:18 AM
Petrie will be hating this. He's got to get his man or he'll have hell to pay. We simply cannot end up with a 2nd or 3rd choice manager again. Just another failure waiting to happen !!

No pressure Rod :greengrin

On the other hand, he seems to have re-asserted his legendary control over leaks to the media whilst negotiations are going on. Since the announcement that ICT had given permission for TB to talk to Hibs, there has been nothing new coming out via the MSM.

Aldo
08-11-2013, 06:23 AM
Your more ITK than TheCat23 :greengrin

Oooooo controversial!!!!

GloryGlory
08-11-2013, 06:29 AM

Plus I am sure a manager with Butcher's experience of the SPL already has a shrewd idea of what budget is available at Hibs.

Saorsa
08-11-2013, 06:36 AM
Wish they'd just get on with it so we can move on. :agree:

I want it announced by the time I get back today. :greengrin

Aldo
08-11-2013, 06:43 AM
Wish they'd just get on with it so we can move on. :agree: I want it announced by the time I get back today. :greengrin

Ha ha don't want much mate... :-D But agree it's went in a bit. Never mind tho hopefully they will all be in place to take training Monday morn.

Hibee87
08-11-2013, 07:00 AM
I would expect any announcement to be made late morning :wink:

Last Minute
08-11-2013, 07:01 AM
I'll guess it will be announced just after 10am this morning.

Andy74
08-11-2013, 07:02 AM
I would expect any announcement to be made late morning :wink:

Scotsman suggests nothing until Monday.

CRAZYHIBBY
08-11-2013, 07:13 AM

Ive heard we will hear monday but nothing is certain....came from malpas himself

Hibbyradge
08-11-2013, 07:14 AM
I think TB will meet with his players first thing then travel to Edinburgh for the announcement.

I wouldn't expect to hear anything until this afternoon.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/043/1/2/Deinosuchus_Patience_by_Megamothius.jpg

Jim44
08-11-2013, 07:14 AM

.......,, and it's mainly about Malpas and his forthcoming duties this weekend. On the Butcher front he says " Terry has a decision to make and it's up to Terry what he does. There are a million scenarios after that." He then goes on about the importance of them winning against us.

Peevemor
08-11-2013, 07:15 AM
Ive heard we will hear monday but nothing is certain....came from malpas himself

Did he say anything about the moon?

HH81
08-11-2013, 07:15 AM
What's the big rush?

CRAZYHIBBY
08-11-2013, 07:29 AM
Did he say anything about the moon?

He's convinced its made of cheese

CRAZYHIBBY
08-11-2013, 07:33 AM
.......,, and it's mainly about Malpas and his forthcoming duties this weekend. On the Butcher front he says " Terry has a decision to make and it's up to Terry what he does. There are a million scenarios after that." He then goes on about the importance of them winning against us.

a million scenarios? ...jeez he does like to exaggerate

GloryGlory
08-11-2013, 07:37 AM
He's convinced its made of cheese

GREEN :flag: cheese, at that!

Hibby Kay-Yay
08-11-2013, 07:44 AM
a million scenarios? ...jeez he does like to exaggerate

I've told him a million times not to do that.

Hibbyradge
08-11-2013, 07:48 AM
It will be a shame if it's not announced today as I genuinely think the news would persuade more folk to go to the game.

(Thereby, at least partially offsetting the loss we'll incur from implementing SMAXXA's Let them in Free initiative and Hibercelona's free buses.)

PapillonVert
08-11-2013, 07:55 AM

What a tease that Rod Petrie is! :greengrin

Peevemor
08-11-2013, 08:10 AM

... because the Englishman's not made up his mind. :greengrin

pacorosssco
08-11-2013, 08:23 AM
am I the only one starting to think he is going to say 'no'

Golden Bear
08-11-2013, 08:33 AM

I've just visited the Stadium via Google Street view and there's absolutely no sign of the cad.

There can be no other possible explanation.

joe breezy
08-11-2013, 08:39 AM

Based on?

greenpaper55
08-11-2013, 08:39 AM
If he was going to say no then it would have been done by now, i imagine the major difficulty is that we are playing ICT tomorrow.

oramhibee
08-11-2013, 08:45 AM
If they beat us tomorrow- he'll be out of their and in the Hibs dressing room as quick as possible- if we win, he'll stay at Caley. Who ever loses is the club he'll be at- "Oh, no. This club lost, I better get their and help them out!!"

pacorosssco
08-11-2013, 08:46 AM
Based on?

dunno a hunch a feeling.

California-Hibs
08-11-2013, 09:05 AM

Nope, I've been thinking this for the past few days now.

Phil MaGlass
08-11-2013, 09:07 AM
IMHO, I think he has already decided to come to Hibs but does not wish to rock the boat, which is fair on all parties involved giving the fact theres a game between the two teams, if he tells ICT before the game he was leaving then that would be a little unfair on ICT, they would be a wee bit deflated and hibs would be on a high, only fair really.
I wonder which paper will be first to put "Footballs worst kept secret" as headline.

Gmack7
08-11-2013, 09:09 AM
IMHO, I think he has already decided to come to Hibs but does not wish to rock the boat, which is fair on all parties involved giving the fact theres a game between the two teams, if he tells ICT before the game he was leaving then that would be a little unfair on ICT, they would be a wee bit deflated and hibs would be on a high, only fair really.
I wonder which paper will be first to put "Footballs worst kept secret" as headline.

Hopefully the evening news lunch time edition

The Sea-gull
08-11-2013, 09:15 AM
I'm naturally a bit of a pessimist (it helps make dissappointment easier to take!) so until it is announced that he has signed I'll always feel a little bit like he is going to say no, especially the longer it goes on.

If he doesn't come, I'll be dissappointed as have started to want Butcher the man as well as him being just an experienced SPL manager with the right credentials for the job.

That said, the plus side is that presumably if he does reject it this will be confirmed over the next three days which would then leave us two weeks to get someone in before our next game. Surely we could manage that.

Hibbyradge
08-11-2013, 09:18 AM

Nope, I've been thinking this for the past few days now.

http://www.thenoisecast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Pessimism.gif

Steve20
08-11-2013, 09:20 AM

But they'll know either way before the game anyway. Butcher can't let someone else take ICT for tomorrow's game and then decide he's staying.

The Sea-gull
08-11-2013, 09:33 AM
But they'll know either way before the game anyway. Butcher can't let someone else take ICT for tomorrow's game and then decide he's staying.

Why not? These things will happen in work all the time. How often will an employee get a couple of days off for "personal reasons" and someone else covers for them. A few days later they come back and resume their job.

I know football is different from your average work place but not always that fa removed.

Steve20
08-11-2013, 09:40 AM
Why not? These things will happen in work all the time. How often will an employee get a couple of days off for "personal reasons" and someone else covers for them. A few days later they come back and resume their job.

I know football is different from your average work place but not always that fa removed.

Maybe it's just me, but if he's still ICT manager and doesn't take his team tomorrow then that's more unfair to them than announcing any decision today. If he's still deciding, then he is still employed by ICT so he should be doing his job.

smurf
08-11-2013, 09:48 AM
If he's still their manager tomorrow then he has to take his team against us. For all concerned an announcement today makes most sense. And I feel we will get it. Hopefully...

Speedway
08-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Terry's decided to stay but Backpass wants to re-start his managerial career after the Motherwell and Swindon Town debacles.

Kenny Cameron is happier with that because Marsella stays with Butcher.

Rod wanted to keep JN and Backpass has agreed to have him as assistant.

Deal concluded at just after midnight this morning.

Malpas to be announced as new Manager today. Butcher will be in the ICT dugout on Saturday.

Andy74
08-11-2013, 09:55 AM
If he's still their manager tomorrow then he has to take his team against us. For all concerned an announcement today makes most sense. And I feel we will get it. Hopefully...

Agree. Not doing it is just stupid if it's been agreed. Not announcing and him not being there for Inverness will lead to more comment.

Hibs7
08-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Terry's decided to stay but Backpass wants to re-start his managerial career after the Motherwell and Swindon Town debacles.

Malpas to be announced as new Manager today. Butcher will be in the ICT dugout on Saturday.

You have a weird mind !!!!:confused:

smurf
08-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Agree. Not doing it is just stupid if it's been agreed. Not announcing and him not being there for Inverness will lead to more comment.

And you would think that also for ICT this is the preferred route. Surely they don't want a manager managing against the club he's all but left to join....

JimBHibees
08-11-2013, 10:01 AM

Completely agree makes sense for all concerned. As it happens I think it will be announced today however any interview, scarf above head photos will be kept till Monday though TB will IMO be watching from the stand.

worcesterhibby
08-11-2013, 10:01 AM

I pray to god you are on the wind up

legends of 73
08-11-2013, 10:04 AM
According to twitter

@ba_hm10: Terry Butcher has just turned up at ICT training complete with wellies, a ridiculous hat and his dog. Duncan Shearer is taking training

Hibs7
08-11-2013, 10:09 AM
According to twitter

@ba_hm10: Terry Butcher has just turned up at ICT training complete with wellies, a ridiculous hat and his dog. Duncan Shearer is taking training

Come to say goodbye ???

JimBHibees
08-11-2013, 10:12 AM
According to twitter

So Malpas not there either.

Speedway
08-11-2013, 10:17 AM

Nope, he's preparing to be unveiled as our new Manager at 1pm.

Hibs7
08-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Nope, he's preparing to be unveiled as our new Manager at 1pm.

Stop stirring... :greengrin

Hedlund12
08-11-2013, 10:28 AM

One of the guys other messages on Twitter when asked if Mo was there was: They are going. Official.

Here's hoping so!

Ozyhibby
08-11-2013, 10:31 AM
@ChristopherHarv: Terry Butcher has left training after hugging Richie Foran and speaking to players. Saying his goodbyes..... #hibs #ictfc

@MichaelGannon: Richie Foran visibly upset at Caley Thistle training. He's just heard how much flats cost in Edinburgh...

Hibtastic
08-11-2013, 10:32 AM
One of the guys other messages on Twitter when asked if Mo was there was: They are going. Official.

Here's hoping so!

STV's Chris Harvey on Twitter:

Chris Harvey ‏@ChristopherHarv

Terry Butcher has left training after hugging Richie Foran and speaking to players. Saying his goodbyes..... #hibs #ictfc

Hibby Gav
08-11-2013, 10:32 AM
From ICT Online

gingerjaggy

Super Sub

05: Full Members
PipPipPipPip
618 posts

Posted 12 minutes ago

Terry Butcher has left training after hugging Richie Foran and speaking to players. Saying his goodbyes..... Chris Harvey from STV on Twitter. He said earlier that shearer was taking training when Terry arrived

Hibby Gav
08-11-2013, 10:33 AM
STV's Chris Harvey on Twitter:

Chris Harvey ‏@ChristopherHarv

Terry Butcher has left training after hugging Richie Foran and speaking to players. Saying his goodbyes..... #hibs #ictfc

snap :wink:

Hibtastic
08-11-2013, 10:35 AM
snap :wink:

needless to say, I am not getting much work done today.

jacomo
08-11-2013, 10:36 AM
From the Scotsman story today:

It seems likely that he might now stay away from tomorrow’s league encounter – which, as so often happens in these situations, pitches two sides already in negotiations over a manager against each other on the pitch.

Really? Anyone else think of a scenario where two teams play each other whilst negotiating for a manager to move from one to another?

I remember Norwich poached Lambert from Colchester in the week after Lambert's Colchester had gubbed them, but they weren't in negotiations prior to the match taking place.

Hibby Gav
08-11-2013, 10:37 AM
needless to say, I am not getting much work done today.

know what you mean....a few different pages to keep refreshing...it's all looking good but I do like listening to fat women singing...

Andy74
08-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Looks like it is reaching a conclusion.

green glory
08-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Looks like it is reaching a conclusion.

I might be soon too. Fnar fnar!

Craig_in_Prague
08-11-2013, 10:46 AM
East Mains doing its wonders again? plenty green for his dog to run around and toilet on.

Beefster
08-11-2013, 10:46 AM
To be fair to Richie Foran, I'd be upset if big Terry tried to give me a man-hug too.

Part/Time Supporter
08-11-2013, 10:47 AM
From the Scotsman story today:

Really? Anyone else think of a scenario where two teams play each other whilst negotiating for a manager to move from one to another?

I remember Norwich poached Lambert from Colchester in the week after Lambert's Colchester had gubbed them, but they weren't in negotiations prior to the match taking place.

Huns played Hibs at Ibrox while McLeish was moving through there. Donald Park managed Hibs and Advocaat temporarily stayed in charge of them. I think the Huns had already "unveiled" McLeish but he wasn't officially in charge of either team.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/1707597.stm

pacorosssco
08-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Huns played Hibs at Ibrox while McLeish was moving through there. Donald Park managed Hibs and Advocaat temporarily stayed in charge of them. I think the Huns had already "unveiled" McLeish but he wasn't officially in charge of either team.

was mcleishes first game for therm not v us. rusty bar steward

Part/Time Supporter
08-11-2013, 10:59 AM
was mcleishes first game for therm not v us. rusty bar steward

As posted above Advocaat took charge of them for the game v Hibs at the time McLeish was moving.

First Huns game managed by McLeish was v Motherwell.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/1709986.stm

Third game was v Hibs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/1729193.stm

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-11-2013, 11:00 AM
So are all three coming then? Butcher, Malpas and Marsella? GGTTH :flag:

Purehibee_MYB
08-11-2013, 11:02 AM
So are all three coming then? Butcher, Malpas and Marsella? GGTTH :flag:

God knows... Waiting game until we can be 100% sure

Hibtastic
08-11-2013, 11:06 AM
God knows... Waiting game until we can be 100% sure

Apparently all three of them have signed according to someone on Caley Thistle Online.

Purehibee_MYB
08-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Apparently all three of them have signed according to someone on Caley Thistle Online.

That's fair enough but I won't be 100% confident of it until it is on the official site with TB posing outside east mains. Then the welcome party can begin! :thumbsup:

GloryGlory
08-11-2013, 11:09 AM
That's fair enough but I won't be 100% confident of it until it is on the official site with TB posing outside east mains. Then the welcome party can begin! :thumbsup:

Come on, Hibs and ICT! The fans of both clubs deserve better. Confirm what is going on, one way or another, please.

PapillonVert
08-11-2013, 11:14 AM
@MichaelGannon: Richie Foran visibly upset at Caley Thistle training. He's just heard how much flats cost in Edinburgh...

Had a smile at that one. :greengrin

jacomo
08-11-2013, 11:16 AM

Well remembered. I had blanked this unhappy episode out of my mind!

MurrayfieldHibs
08-11-2013, 11:17 AM
To be fair to Richie Foran, I'd be upset if big Terry tried to give me a man-hug too.

:agree:

scoopyboy
08-11-2013, 11:17 AM
A conversation with an agent has made me wonder if MM maybe would be better getting the gig at ICT and us keeping JN to be Butcher's number two.

He said MM is boring and his training is poor, not a patch on JN.

I'm in two minds, a bit of me thinks ICT haven't done too badly with MM's training but leaving him up there would save us having to give ICT compo and also having to pay JN off.

Mikey
08-11-2013, 11:20 AM
A conversation with an agent has made me wonder if MM maybe would be better getting the gig at ICT and us keeping JN to be Butcher's number two.

I'm in two minds, a bit of me thinks ICT haven't done too badly with MM's training but leaving him up there would save us having to give ICT compo and also having to pay JN off.

I'd rather MM came actually. If he stays then we'll start getting fantasy stories about RP not paying for MM and forcing JN on TB.

OK :greengrin

pacorosssco
08-11-2013, 11:21 AM
butcher and sash, got a ring to it

spike220
08-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Caley Thistle Online - Those in know are saying all three are away - Rod has played a blinder!

Yeessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGTTH

lucky
08-11-2013, 11:24 AM

FFS scoop, he's not even here are the stories of crap training has started. Remember they said that training under PF and the Dublin taxi driver was crap. Time for the players to shut up and get on with it. Not having a go at you about this. Keep the info coming

oneone73
08-11-2013, 11:25 AM

Boring or not, it seems to have worked.

scoopyboy
08-11-2013, 11:26 AM
I'd rather MM came actually. If he stays then we'll start getting fantasy stories about RP not paying for MM and forcing JN on TB.

OK :greengrin

Whatever floats your boat Mikey :greengrin

borstalboy
08-11-2013, 11:26 AM

I'd imagine that if TB does sign, he'd have conditions as to who he wants on his coaching staff. If that's MM then you have to side with the manager, regardless of what anyone has to say on the training methods.

scoopyboy
08-11-2013, 11:28 AM
FFS scoop, he's not even here are the stories of crap training has started. Remember they said that training under PF and the Dublin taxi driver was crap. Time for the players to shut up and get on with it. Not having a go at you about this. Keep the info coming

FFS lucky I never mentioned players, I said agent.

FWIW the Hibs players reckon JN training is excellent and the Dublin Taxi Driver was crap.

WhileTheChief..
08-11-2013, 11:29 AM
What's all the panic about? We've known since last weekend that he's coming. Chill out folks :)

Greentinted
08-11-2013, 11:30 AM

So long as it's no yon Jennifer Melfi wannabe, the info is probably sound.

scoopyboy
I'd imagine that if TB does sign, he'd have conditions as to who he wants on his coaching staff. If that's MM then you have to side with the manager, regardless of what anyone has to say on the training methods.

Agreed but if MM wants the ICT job then TB might feel it would be wrong to persuade him otherwise.

Brooster

An agent with an axe to grind perhaps? The compo is small fry if it means getting a tried and trusted coaching team in who get is into top 3.

Alex Trager
08-11-2013, 11:32 AM
FFS lucky I never mentioned players, I said agent.

FWIW the Hibs players reckon JN training is excellent and the Dublin Taxi Driver was crap.

What was the Dublin Taxi Driver thing? Never heard anything about this?

green glory
08-11-2013, 11:32 AM
So long as it's no yon Jennifer Melfi wannabe, the info is probably sound.

Mmm Jennifer Melfi.

Daffy GIF required.

scoopyboy
08-11-2013, 11:33 AM
An agent with an axe to grind perhaps? The compo is small fry if it means getting a tried and trusted coaching team in who get is into top 3.

Don't think he has an axe to grind tbh.

No guarantees of top three with or without.

Craig_in_Prague
08-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Boring or not, it seems to have worked.

Football training should be boring! (in general), as they need to keep repeating things, until they learn it etc.

Basic control, pass and move.
(Although, the better technically you get, the more fun training could become, as you learn more difficult drills and technique)

Even at youth level football, I found the better teams I played for, had the harder & more boring training. Not a coincidence.

Players should work hard and remember it is their job afterall, East Mains should be more of a boot camp than a 'couple of hours' messing about outside.

scoopyboy
08-11-2013, 11:34 AM
What was the Dublin Taxi Driver thing? Never heard anything about this?

Players name for LOB.

Matt92
08-11-2013, 11:35 AM
We must give Butcher and co plenty of time. They achieved fairly remarkable success considering the size of club that Caley are, but it took over 3 years to materialise. Butcher is a winner and will not take **** from anyone in the club, he will be a great manager in the future and IMO is exactly what we need right now. We have good players, just need more tactical awareness and fight to blend the process together which Butcher and co will provide.

Alex Trager
08-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Players name for LOB. Does anyone know why

scoopyboy
08-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Does anyone know why

Better suited to driving taxis in Dublin:dunno:

borstalboy
08-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Agreed but if MM wants the ICT job then TB might feel it would be wrong to persuade him otherwise.

Agreed also. I'm sure all will be revealed soon enough.

southsider
08-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Football training should be boring! (in general), as they need to keep repeating things, until they learn it etc.

Basic control, pass and move.
(Although, the better technically you get, the more fun training could become, as you learn more difficult drills and technique)

Even at youth level football, I found the better teams I played for, had the harder & more boring training. Not a coincidence.

Players should work hard and remember it is their job afterall, East Mains should be more of a boot camp than a 'couple of hours' messing about outside.
Perhaps they may be able to teach our players to take throw-inns. When we get a shy we loose the ball nine times outa ten.

Craig_in_Prague
08-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Perhaps they may be able to teach our players to take throw-inns. When we get a shy we loose the ball nine times outa ten.

I thought if the other team put the ball out, you have to give them it back?
Well, that's what supporting Hibs would make you believe eh!

totally agree though, it's pathetic how we just chuck it up the line or give it away......Hopefully TB will finally be the man to sort this basic stuff out.

jacomo
Does anyone know why

Cos they thought he was brilliant?

:wink:

Purehibee_MYB

and corners... Can't remember the last goal we scored from a corner.

judas
08-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Personally, I couldnt give a rats arse who is no. 2.

If Butcher has a preferred no.2 then that's good enough for me.

It's called supporting a new manager.

MurrayfieldHibs
08-11-2013, 11:46 AM
and corners... Can't remember the last goal we scored from a corner.

And scoring goals?

TheFamous1875
08-11-2013, 11:47 AM
Butcher possibly has the potential to become a top manager down in England one day (how he does at Hibs will determine his true potential), and I think this is the level of manager we should always strive to employ. If they're good enough for Hibs, then they won't stay for too long. We should always employ this (potential) calibre and have a continuity to our club and sustain success. Swansea are a good example of this.

Easier said than done, but we have a good grounding to make this a viable possibility (hence the appointment of Butcher).

Mikey
08-11-2013, 11:48 AM
MM

ICT

JN

MM

JN

ICT

MM

ICT

JN

MM

RP

MM

JN

TB

FFS

PF

TB

MM

MM

ICT

TB

LOB

I hope you're all keeping up :greengrin

But who's the guy in bold :dunno:

borstalboy
08-11-2013, 11:53 AM
I hope you're all keeping up :greengrin

But who's the guy in bold :dunno:

I think he's possibly our new Chinese signing....Foo Fuuuccch Saaakee

You heard it here first!!:greengrin

Niffy
08-11-2013, 11:58 AM

Heisenberg
08-11-2013, 11:58 AM
@ChristopherHarv: Terry has gone back inside the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Steve Marsella tells waiting snappers that 'He's not leaving.' #phoneywar

@ChristopherHarv: Whether he means today, tomorrow or never, who knows. #theylovethis #phoneywar #hibs #ictfc

Oh the drama!

Thecat23
08-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Hate to say it but TOLD YOU ALL SO!!!!!!!!!!! :greengrin

Alex Trager
08-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Better suited to driving taxis in Dublin:dunno:

Cos they thought he was brilliant?

:wink:

I can get on board with this train of thought.

greenginger
08-11-2013, 12:01 PM
@ChristopherHarv: Terry has gone back inside the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Steve Marsella tells waiting snappers that 'He's not leaving.' #phoneywar

@ChristopherHarv: Whether he means today, tomorrow or never, who knows. #theylovethis #phoneywar #hibs #ictfc

Oh the drama!

Is that your " Uncertainty Principal " coming into play again ? :greengrin

SteveHFC
08-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Hate to say it but TOLD YOU ALL SO!!!!!!!!!!! :greengrin

Still disappointed in you though :wink: :greengrin

Thecat23
08-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Still disappointed in you though :wink: :greengrin

You love me really :greengrin

Those who doubted me though, I'll be PM everyone of you with a gif :na na:

SteveHFC
08-11-2013, 12:06 PM

I shall await your PM :I'm waiti:I'm waiti:I'm waiti

Heisenberg
08-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Is that your " Uncertainty Principal " coming into play again ? :greengrin

I had no idea what you were on about and having googled the uncertainty principle I'm still totally lost #ivegotstreetsmarts

Speedway
08-11-2013, 12:07 PM

There's still time for my Paul Simpson/Gus McPherson 1,000,000:1 dream ticket punt at BetVictor to come up trumps.

s.a.m
08-11-2013, 12:09 PM

I-spy :wink:

Hibs7
08-11-2013, 12:10 PM
There's still time for my Paul Simpson/Gus McPherson 1,000,000:1 dream ticket punt at BetVictor to come up trumps.

More chance of me turning out for Hibs tomorrow in the No.9 shirt :na na:

Hermit Crab
08-11-2013, 12:10 PM

Oh the drama!

Deals off then?

SteveHFC
08-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Just had a lovely PM from TheCat23 there :greengrin

ozzie
08-11-2013, 12:11 PM

@ChristopherHarv: Whether he means today, tomorrow or never, who knows. #itheylovethis #phoneywar #hibs #ictfc

Oh the drama!

is he refering to himself or terry not leaving?

Heisenberg
08-11-2013, 12:12 PM

I think it could just be a misunderstanding. As in he's not leaving the ground yet.

EH54
08-11-2013, 12:12 PM

Himself gutted if true.

SteveHFC
08-11-2013, 12:14 PM
@InvCourier: Butcher is off to Hibs, we understand. Formal announcement expected later. See today's IC for Graham Linton's 4 best bets to replace him

Aldo
08-11-2013, 12:15 PM
In TC we trust.

Ps TC just in case

Speedway
Strugglin' Strugglin'

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/inverness/247575-maurice-malpas-reluctant-over-future-of-inverness-ct-management-team/

Peevemor
@InvCourier: Butcher is off to Hibs, we understand. Formal announcement expected later. See today's IC for Graham Linton's 4 best bets to replace him

Not a GIF in sight - amazing self control! :applause:

SteveHFC
08-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Not a GIF in sight - amazing self control! :applause:

Saving those gif's for later on :cb

PapillonVert
Himself gutted if true.

"He's not leaving" is in quotes. If it referred to SM rather than TB then surely no quotation marks necessary? Otherwise, the quote should have been "I'm not leaving" - if it referred to SM.

Manxhibs
The cat (123) is out the bag now then

Speedway
08-11-2013, 12:17 PM
What's your choice of nickname for him when he's unveiled?

Big Tel?
El Tel?
Butch?
Pat?
Out?

#FromTheCapital
08-11-2013, 12:18 PM
According to twitter

An exclusive pic of Butcher at the training session this morning.....

http://www.fotothing.com/photos/d0e/d0e8f24aab435a6d7dc6ebec8e7953b9.jpg (http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=uFaiNT1mX6R5oM&tbnid=Y3Mfp8ESDECwhM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fotothing.com%2FBeachcomber%2 Fphoto%2Fd0e8f24aab435a6d7dc6ebec8e7953b9%2F&ei=T-R8UsipI9HJ0AW284DYCw&bvm=bv.56146854,d.ZG4&psig=AFQjCNFqred-tErjOJIPyMHHdrV5yBQ4xg&ust=1384002882769990)

Aldo
Saving those gif's for later on :cb

When admins are in bed. ;-)

green glory

SteveHFC
08-11-2013, 12:19 PM

We hope :greengrin:duck:

GloryGlory
08-11-2013, 12:19 PM
"He's not leaving" is in quotes. If it referred to SM rather than TB then surely no quotation marks necessary? Otherwise, the quote should have been "I'm not leaving".

He could just have been winding up the press. :greengrin

Aldo
08-11-2013, 12:20 PM
What's your choice of nickname for him when he's unveiled? Big Tel? El Tel? Butch? Pat? Out?

Speeders you ask him personally if Pat is ok and we'll take it from there. :-D o and mind and duck. ;-)

Thecat23
08-11-2013, 12:20 PM

I'm still waiting on Stuart Baxter for my 5,000,000/1

Speedway
08-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Speeders you ask him personally if Pat is ok and we'll take it from there. :-D o and mind and duck. ;-)

The big girl would probably try and swipe me whilst my back was turned like he used to in the 80s.

Aldo
08-11-2013, 12:23 PM
The big girl would probably try and swipe me whilst my back was turned like he used to in the 80s.

Ha ha. True. But he'd be missing his Demi waved, tache loving gaffer to back him up?

Thecat23
08-11-2013, 12:24 PM
The cat (123) is out the bag now then

Speedway
08-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Middlesbrough Papers have got a great headline for their managerial search news story when Pat gets unveiled at ER haven't they?

'I Can't Believe It's Not Butcher'

Thecat23
08-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Been dying to send this for days now......

EDIT - No pics yet please. It's a very busy thread :wink:

Thecat23
08-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Been dying to send this for days now......

EDIT - No pics yet please. It's a very busy thread :wink:

Awwwwwwww man!! :greengrin

yerauldda
08-11-2013, 12:28 PM
I had no idea who Steve Marsella was until about three days ago.. Now I'm absolutely desperate to have him at Hibs.

Peevemor
08-11-2013, 12:29 PM
I had no idea who Steve Marsella was until about three days ago.. Now I'm absolutely depsperate to have him at Hibs.

That's easy for you to say! :greengrin

Andy74
08-11-2013, 12:30 PM

Big Tel?
El Tel?
Butch?
Pat?
Out?

I'm going to call him Pat if that's allright with everyone. :boo hoo:

GreenCastle
08-11-2013, 12:31 PM
I had no idea who Steve Marsella was until about three days ago.. Now I'm absolutely depsperate to have him at Hibs.

The guy who finds the talent!

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/huddersfield-man-steve-marsella-key-5951631

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/inverness-star-gary-warren-speaks-1949585

3pm
08-11-2013, 12:32 PM

Northernhibee
Butcher out, Fenlon in.

Speedway

:greengrin Dry yer eyes pal, he'll get another job soon.

yerauldda
08-11-2013, 12:33 PM
That's easy for you to say! :greengrin

I have no idea what you're talking about.. :greengrin

Speedway
08-11-2013, 12:34 PM

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/huddersfield-man-steve-marsella-key-5951631

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/inverness-star-gary-warren-speaks-1949585

Kuqi will do anything to get back to ER.

green glory
08-11-2013, 12:34 PM
@OHenleyAlex: Reports from the Highlands suggest Terry Butcher is off to #Hibs. To be confirmed.

Craig_in_Prague
08-11-2013, 12:37 PM
@OHenleyAlex: Reports from the Highlands suggest Terry Butcher is off to #Hibs. To be confirmed.

Wow. Quick up there aren't they?

We need to get rid of managers more often, this is quite exciting.

oh wait a minute.....

Viva_Palmeiras
08-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Wow. Quick up there aren't they?

We need to get rid of managers more often, this is quite exciting.

oh wait a minute.....

"nothing ever happens..."

Hermit Crab
08-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Just had a lovely PM from TheCat23 there :greengrin

Forward it to me then. I'm a pm :D

monktonharp
08-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Saving those gif's for later on :cb nae harm done with a cheeky wee dancin' horse Stevie:greengrin

SteveHFC
08-11-2013, 12:56 PM
nae harm done with a cheeky wee dancin' horse Stevie:greengrin

Just for you :greengrin

Purehibee_MYB
08-11-2013, 12:58 PM
I feel for SteveHFC to have his full effect, this would have had to be a sudden appointment .. Prove me wrong Steve :cb

DAVE1875
08-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Hoping that when I get home the image of Big Butcher holding a Hibs scarf aloft appears on my computer screen

SteveHFC
08-11-2013, 01:03 PM
I feel for SteveHFC to have his full effect, this would have had to be a sudden appointment .. Prove me wrong Steve :cb

:cb

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-11-2013, 01:05 PM

Oh the drama!

Steve Marsella was refferring to himself according to Chris Harvey. Does he mean, not leaving today, tomorrow, not leaving at all?

monktonharp
08-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Hoping that when I get home the image of Big Butcher holding a Hibs scarf aloft appears on my computer screen

I'd be happy to see a picture of him in the dressing room, with his left hand on collins' throat, and his right hand on vine's. the two off them about 3 feet off the grund and butcher saying, right you 2 get yer finger oot or yer offski.

DAVE1875
08-11-2013, 01:14 PM
I'd be happy to see a picture of him in the dressing room, with his left hand on collins' throat, and his right hand on vine's. the two off them about 3 feet off the grund and butcher saying, right you 2 get yer finger oot or yer offski.

Holding Vine up by the beard

BroxburnHibee
08-11-2013, 01:16 PM

I'm on the nightshift :greengrin

Spike Mandela
08-11-2013, 01:17 PM

What, like Owain Tudor Jones?:cb

GreenCastle
08-11-2013, 01:19 PM
What, like Owain Tudor Jones?:cb

The same guy who has played for Wales 6 times :greengrin

Heisenberg
08-11-2013, 01:26 PM
The journo posted earlier has said he was reffering to Marsella when he said "He's not leaving". Either means he's not moving to us at all or just not at this moment.

dangermouse
08-11-2013, 01:27 PM
I had no idea what you were on about and having googled the uncertainty principle I'm still totally lost #ivegotstreetsmarts

In quantum mechanics, the uncertainty principle is any of a variety of mathematical inequalities asserting a fundamental limit to the precision with which certain pairs of physical properties of a particle known as complementary variables, such as position x and momentum p, can be known simultaneously.

Seems fairly straightforward to me. :rolleyes:

--------
08-11-2013, 01:33 PM

Ask Schroedinger.

Or his cat. :wink:

matty_f
08-11-2013, 01:36 PM
This is fair dragging on, eh? :greengrin:

Hedlund12
08-11-2013, 01:37 PM

Who is on the dayshift???? I'm still waiting on a reply to my email yesterday? :greengrin

Aldo
08-11-2013, 01:37 PM

Drat... Ah Broxburn Hibee. That used to be my user name back in the day. :-D

Spike Mandela
08-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Inside The SPFL (@AgentScotland)
08/11/2013 13:39
Hearing Terry Butcher will be officially annouced as the new Hibs boss late this afternoon

BroxburnHibee
08-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Who is on the dayshift???? I'm still waiting on a reply to my email yesterday? :greengrin

Ah the emails a different department :greengrin

Might be his day off :tee hee:

I'll see if he's about

Hermit Crab
08-11-2013, 01:47 PM
Hearing Terry Butcher will be officially annouced as the new Hibs boss late this afternoon

That caaaant talk pish.

PapillonVert
08-11-2013, 01:47 PM
The journo posted earlier has said he was reffering to Marsella when he said "He's not leaving". Either means he's not moving to us at all or just not at this moment.

Tut tut, bad punctuation. Reporting of indirect speech - no need for quotation marks. Spot the difference in meaning between:

He said he's not leaving

AND

He said, "He's not leaving".

What do they teach them in schools nowadays? :greengrin :wink:

Spike Mandela
08-11-2013, 01:48 PM
That caaaant talk pish.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.:cb

Thecat23
08-11-2013, 01:51 PM

He just trolls message board and Football rumours as well. When he does get it right, everyone already knows. I think he's a 14 year old school boy to be honest.

Hermit Crab
08-11-2013, 01:56 PM
He just trolls message board and Football rumours as well. When he does get it right, everyone already knows. I think he's a 14 year old school boy to be honest.

He's a cock.

The Voice Of Reason
08-11-2013, 01:59 PM
He's a cock.

That's a bit harsh.....................on cocks! :greengrin

SteveHFC
08-11-2013, 02:44 PM
:I'm waiti:I'm waiti:I'm waiti:I'm waiti:I'm waiti:I'm waiti

GreenLake
08-11-2013, 02:46 PM

Big Tel?
El Tel?
Butch?
Pat?
Out?

Hi Tel ER

hibees 7062
08-11-2013, 02:50 PM
http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv153/HolyHana/Emoticons/stillwaiting.gif

Hibernia&Alba
08-11-2013, 02:55 PM
How long noo? My Life's on hold here :hnet:

Weststandwanab
08-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.:cb Not if the hands fell off !

DAVE1875
08-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Press conference at ER at 5.30 according to a few people (in college so sources are limited, as well as patience)

SteveHFC
08-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Press conference at ER at 5.30 according to a few people (in college so sources are limited, as well as patience)

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

hibees 7062
08-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Robert Taylor ‏@InvCourier 59m (http://www.hibs.net/InvCourier/status/398827795511394305) @HibernianBanter (http://www.hibs.net/HibernianBanter) Malpas off too we think. Marsella cd be staying but not confirmed

Part/Time Supporter
08-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Robert Taylor ‏@InvCourier 59m (http://www.hibs.net/InvCourier/status/398827795511394305) @HibernianBanter (http://www.hibs.net/HibernianBanter) Malpas off too we think. Marsella cd be staying but not confirmed

That's taken from the throwaway comment he made to the STV reporter, mentioned above.

God Petrie
08-11-2013, 03:07 PM
If marsella stays at ICT is prefer we didn't bother to be honest. We need the whole package for it to work.

God Petrie
08-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Butcher just posed for some photos outside ER looking pretty chuffed with himself.

http://i.imgur.com/ttp0QaG.jpg

andrew70
08-11-2013, 03:14 PM

Not saying there isnt going to be one, but I'd be very surprised if there is a press conference this evening. I do though, expect, Hibs to make an official announcement by the end of play today with regards to Butcher, Malpas and Marsella joining the club as from Monday morning.

Shearer and Christie will be in charge of Caley Thistle tomorrow, if anyone is interested.

Hibbyradge
08-11-2013, 03:21 PM
If marsella stays at ICT is prefer we didn't bother to be honest. We need the whole package for it to work.

lol

Jim44
08-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Not saying there isnt going to be one, but I'd be very surprised if there is a press conference this evening. I do though, expect, Hibs to make an official announcement by the end of play today with regards to Butcher, Malpas and Marsella joining the club as from Monday morning.

Shearer and Christie will be in charge of Caley Thistle tomorrow, if anyone is interested.

I thought Marsalla was staying put.

HibbyAndy
08-11-2013, 03:22 PM
lol

His point is a valid one.

Aldo
08-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Butcher just posed for some photos outside ER looking pretty chuffed with himself. http://i.imgur.com/ttp0QaG.jpg

See you loaned him one of your jumpers ;-)

Andy74
08-11-2013, 03:24 PM
His point is a valid one.

Don't we just need a manager who will set us up to be a bit more attacking or have I imagined the last six months of my life? :greengrin

Ken
08-11-2013, 03:24 PM

If Butcher wants Marsella as part of his team, he will be at Hibs soon enough.

HibbyAndy
08-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Don't we just need a manager who will set us up to be a bit more attacking or have I imagined the last six months of my life? :greengrin

Am just stirring it :greengrin

TB & MM will dae me.:agree:

Aldo
08-11-2013, 03:26 PM
If Butcher wants Marsella as part of his team, he will be at Hibs soon enough.

Butcher/Malpas and Marsella will be the new management team at ER.

TheFamous1875
08-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Butcher/Malpas and Marsella will be the new management team at ER.

Fact?

Golden Bear
08-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Radio Scotland reporting that Malpas will be in charge of the ICT squad tomorrow.

:dunno:

Pete
08-11-2013, 03:29 PM
I want them all announced at 5.30 or I'm out.

Aldo
08-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Fact? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They WILL be the guys in charge for training on Monday morn down EM's way.
Announced this evening from what had been posted on here.

Hibernia&Alba
08-11-2013, 03:31 PM
What are Malpas's strengths supposed to be? Couple of Motherwell fans I know say he's the worst manager they ever had - utterly useless. We've had enough duds at ER taking a wage in the past. I hope he'll be bringing something to the party and it isn't just jobs for the boys.

Aldo
08-11-2013, 03:34 PM
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Your gonnae give yursel a big ulcer mate either that or a heart attack.