PDA

View Full Version : Sean Welsh new Jags Captain

Billychaotic182
04-08-2013, 07:28 PM
Just seen he tweeted this

@welshdogg4: It's an honour to be captain on thistles return to the premier league.. We have a great squad, and we will give our all for season ahead!!

Was our under 21 captain and I thought he would have made the step up into the 1st team. Well done on the lad I say

Onceinawhile
04-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Just seen he tweeted this

@welshdogg4: It's an honour to be captain on thistles return to the premier league.. We have a great squad, and we will give our all for season ahead!!

Was our under 21 captain and I thought he would have made the step up into the 1st team. Well done on the lad I say

Shame that arse Martin Scott burst his jaw, just as he had a chance of breaking through.

Thecat23
04-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Shame that arse Martin Scott burst his jaw, just as he had a chance of breaking through.

Good player but he was a mouthy arse. Hopefully grown up now.

adhibs
04-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Seen him play for the first time on friday and cant say I seen anything to make me wish wed kept him. Was ok and it takes more than one game to judge someone properly but would be surprised if releasing him came back to haunt us

OrdHibby
04-08-2013, 09:13 PM

Pat Fenlon does ken a footballer

macd123
05-08-2013, 01:30 AM
If he was here he would currently be getting slaughtered. Given what has happened to hanlon, booth and spoony, there would be a dedicated thread saying how rubbish he is.