PDA

View Full Version : Fenlon Out Del Bosque in (Spain Manager)

sundo1875
04-08-2013, 05:56 PM
i've had enough of cheap options, i think its finally time to splash the cash and bring a big name to easter road

Heisenberg
04-08-2013, 05:57 PM
I'd prefer Mourinho, tbh.

Alex Trager
04-08-2013, 05:57 PM
Hahaha superb

Hibbyradge
04-08-2013, 05:59 PM
And bring Alex Ferguson out of retirement to be his number 2. :agree:

banarc7062
04-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Fun's fun boys but this is our team we are talkin about. The track record of Petrie in manager selection is surely the worst of any Executive of a company. If any bank, building society retail chain etc had him in place and monitored his hiring record HE would be asked to step down. Hibs deserve a board with the same club interests as the fans and that aim must be to be the best, and have the baest in place, in ALL departments, Board, Managerial and players. Come on Petrie give us a break.

Pete
04-08-2013, 07:45 PM
I'd prefer Mourinho, tbh.

No thanks,

He's far too outspoken and his comments would no doubt heap shame on our club.

bobbyhibs1983
04-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Fun's fun boys but this is our team we are talkin about. The track record of Petrie in manager selection is surely the worst of any Executive of a company. If any bank, building society retail chain etc had him in place and monitored his hiring record HE would be asked to step down. Hibs deserve a board with the same club interests as the fans and that aim must be to be the best, and have the baest in place, in ALL departments, Board, Managerial and players. Come on Petrie give us a break.

100% spot on :top marks

I see we ,as as fellow hibs.net posters have said go for sheils and colderwood(sp) but imo i think hibs need better than those 2.

I tihnk half the problem is whoever is not taking responisability.I mean it seems we as a club accept whatever happens and do less than sod all about it.For example when we got humilated by heartz in the scottish cup final what did we do about it? ok we may have won a game or 2 against them but we didn't do them. we were happy to just win.
last season agaisnt celtic in the same final, i think most of us accepted we WERE gonna lose.Imo that sorta thing is wrong. I understand that celtic had very good players but they have a winners mindset. I think what we on the otherhand, as a club have a losers mentalitity, What we need imo is someone like roy keane whom as a player had a winners mentalility.If he lost a game he made sure everyone around him was made aware that it wasn't acceptable.