PDA

View Full Version : What's happened to section 43/drummer?

andyf5
04-08-2013, 04:09 PM
No Hibs drummer today and no real singing apart from one 5 minute spell. The section 43 stuff was brilliant and I felt we could have done with it today. Have they totally split up as mentioned after final? How do we get them back?

Keith_M
04-08-2013, 04:13 PM
As far as I'm aware, the Singing Section, as requested by the fans and implemented by the club, is still in place and is still designated for Section 43 of the East Stand.

Regardless of any group that named themselves after this section still operating, that is still the case and it is open to anyone to buy a ticket in there and sing if they like.

In fact, you are allowed to sing, AFAIK, in ANY part of the stadium

04-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Not much atmosphere at the game today. A few chants now and again but most of it coming from the away fans unfortunately. We need something like "The 12th Man" or Sec 43 to get the songs going and help create an atmosphere again at Easter Road. I realise atm, there isn't much to sing and celebrate about but Easter Road is a great stadium and when there is noise and atmosphere it really is brilliant.

A group like Sec 43 is good to lead the way and I thought the drum sounded great and kept everybody on the same beat. I was sceptical at first when it was first announced that there will be a drum as sometimes it can just be a some clown just hitting it for the sake of it and its just a racket but the guy we had was really good and like I say, kept the beat going.

andyf5
04-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Not much atmosphere at the game today. A few chants now and again but most of it coming from the away fans unfortunately. We need something like "The 12th Man" or Sec 43 to get the songs going and help create an atmosphere again at Easter Road. I realise atm, there isn't much to sing and celebrate about but Easter Road is a great stadium and when there is noise and atmosphere it really is brilliant.

A group like Sec 43 is good to lead the way and I thought the drum sounded great and kept everybody on the same beat. I was sceptical at first when it was first announced that there will be a drum as sometimes it can just be a some clown just hitting it for the sake of it and its just a racket but the guy we had was really good and like I say, kept the beat going.

My thoughts exactly. I was hoping that they might be back in some form.

Chuck Rhoades
04-08-2013, 04:55 PM
The skin burst this morning when I was tuning it. It'll be back. Hopefully we can crack some heads together and get 43 going again.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
04-08-2013, 04:57 PM
The skin burst this morning when I was tuning it. It'll be back. Hopefully we can crack some heads together and get 43 going again.

The drum is brilliant, as are Sect 43:thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
04-08-2013, 05:07 PM

I had no idea you had to tune a drum? :greengrin

04-08-2013, 05:24 PM

Hope so, thought you guys have been fantastic, not only with displays (which btw were brilliant) and banners etc but in general creating a good atmostphere at ER and away on match days. It really would be great to have sec 43 (or a similar type group) back so hopefully whatever has gone on can be resolved for the good of the group and we can get Easter Road bouncing again :thumbsup:

Bishop Hibee
04-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Missed Sect 43 to get things going today. Wasn't much on the pitch to do it.

Lang Toun Hibs
04-08-2013, 05:29 PM
As far as I'm aware, the Singing Section, as requested by the fans and implemented by the club, is still in place and is still designated for Section 43 of the East Stand.

Regardless of any group that named themselves after this section or not still operating, that is still the case and it is open to anyone to buy a ticket in there and sing if they like.

In fact, you are allowed to sing, AFAIK, in ANY part of the stadium

Maybe so, but swearing and abuse seems to be the loudest heard preference from some in the Famous Five Lower "family" section!

CallumLaidlaw
04-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Just tweeted by Ross Caldwellhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/05/ru6y3a9u.jpg

ZS DOOM
04-08-2013, 06:02 PM
How about starting a petition to get the group back together? :aok:

Wotherspiniesta
04-08-2013, 06:03 PM
I had no idea you had to tune a drum? :greengrin

I just hope its a drum and not a banjo he's talking about!

Chuck Rhoades
04-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Watch this space.

SquashedFrogg
04-08-2013, 06:06 PM
How about starting a petition to get the group back together? :aok:

I'd sign it. We moved up there specifically.

Felt gutted we couldn't trump the 12 Motherwell fans that were stealing our songs...

Perhaps the boys need a hand in things...?

SMAXXA
04-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Just tweeted by Ross Caldwellhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/05/ru6y3a9u.jpgth

bring back the team of 43 and I've no idea if they were any good

ZS DOOM
04-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Loads of people are saying things along the lines of "i moved to section 43 and i'm disapointed". ffs, it's up to everyone to get songs going. That section of the stand was the designated singing section before the east was even built. You shouldn't move there to be amoungst the atmosphere, you should be there to add to it

SquashedFrogg
04-08-2013, 06:18 PM
The famous 43

Onceinawhile
04-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Maybe sidneyhibee could write a letter?

FifeHibernian
04-08-2013, 07:04 PM
We need Sect 43 back

FifeHibernian
04-08-2013, 07:04 PM

Are you looking for people to get involved...? I'd be interested.

Hibs3-2
04-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Sect43 isnt dead as such. Few texts been sent tonight. As ross says, watch this space...

FifeHibernian
04-08-2013, 07:15 PM
Sect43 isnt dead as such. Few texts been sent tonight. As ross says, watch this space...

Good stuff

FromTheCapital
04-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Are they planning on staying in Sect 43 if they do get back together? Purchased my ST in there and would just be my luck if they decided to move :greengrin

SquashedFrogg
04-08-2013, 07:25 PM
Loads of people are saying things along the lines of "i moved to section 43 and i'm disapointed". ffs, it's up to everyone to get songs going. That section of the stand was the designated singing section before the east was even built. You shouldn't move there to be amoungst the atmosphere, you should be there to add to it

We sing, I think it's the added extras (flags, drum, smokebombs, general mentalness)

The catalyst as it were...

adhibs
04-08-2013, 07:30 PM
Realy noticed today how much of a difference they made last season. Hopefully theyl be back soon

WeeCraigy
04-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Are you looking for people to get involved...? I'd be interested.

Me too

HibeeEmma
04-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Realy noticed today how much of a difference they made last season. Hopefully theyl be back soon

:agree::agree:

Don Giovanni
04-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Watch this space.

GreenArmyyy!
04-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Without kicking us when we are down I must say that is IMO the worst atmosphere I have endured in Easter Road since Fenlon came in. I really hope Section 43 get back together because it seems like we need an 'organised choir' to get behind the team. Really disappointed with the whole club today.

Sloop
04-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Even an auld stoat like me kinda missed the drum & the singing today.

And you don't want to hear me singing ...... worse that Sydney Devine !

brydekirk
04-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Section43, where were you today?
Not blaming you for the result, but, what happened?

GreenArmyyy!
04-08-2013, 10:12 PM
I would be more than happy getting involved in this, atmosphere was very 'Calderwood' today.

ZS DOOM
04-08-2013, 10:14 PM
jeeeeezus, how many times. The group was disbanded at the end of last season

GreenArmyyy!
04-08-2013, 10:19 PM

Ok, I did not dispute that, if you read my post I said I hope they get back together.

down-the-slope
04-08-2013, 10:19 PM

:Ummm:

whereswallace?
04-08-2013, 10:20 PM

I wasn't aware of this. Out of interest, why did they disband? Like them or loathe them they created a good atmosphere at games, although not always appreciated when you've had a few shandys the night before :greengrin

Hibby D
04-08-2013, 10:27 PM
The drum is brilliant, as are Sect 43:thumbsup:

Agreed. I really missed them today.

Even an auld stoat like me kinda missed the drum & the singing today.

And you don't want to hear me singing ...... worse that Sydney Devine !

:coffee: :hilarious

Pete
05-08-2013, 04:03 AM
Maybe so, but swearing and abuse seems to be the loudest heard preference from some in the Famous Five Lower "family" section!

Sorry to deviate from the OP but this was my first match in our new "family section" seats and I was shocked at the way some adults were behaving.

It's an area stuffed with kids yet some people don't adjust their behaviour accordingly. If you're a bald, middle aged man with high blood pressure through anger you are going to stand out in a stand full of children when you start ranting. The sad thing was that most of them had kids with them and they will probably grow up thinking that's the way you behave, and to hell with everyone else.

It looked to me as if a lot of them actually realised that children were being influenced and enjoyed it. The reason they sit there, and not anywhere else, is probably less to do with price and more to do with the fact they can show off to their juniors like a fat, dominant walrus on their patch of beach.

proud_and_green
05-08-2013, 05:28 AM
The famous 43

Splitters!

FromTheCapital
05-08-2013, 11:53 AM
In all honesty, I have a ST in Sect 43 but what I do not understand is why we are probably the only club in the world that has one part of the stadium that sings instead of the whole stadium? Pathetic really.

GreenArmyyy!
05-08-2013, 11:56 AM
In all honesty, I have a ST in Sect 43 but what I do not understand is why we are probably the only club in the world that has one part of the stadium that sings instead of the whole stadium? Pathetic really.

You are absolutely right, the FF and the West are always really quiet, it's very frustrating because when on the odd occasion the ground gets going the noise is incredible.

basehibby
05-08-2013, 12:01 PM

That's patently not true though - all that's happenned is a lot of people who DO like to sing have ended up congregating there because they know they'll be amongst like minded souls. Doesn't mean the rest of the stadium never sings.

lyonhibs
05-08-2013, 12:03 PM

Aye, cos no other team in the world has a part of the stadium that is known for singing louder than the rest....................

Or, perhaps it was the fact that on the continent there is a plethora of exactly such sections of the stadium that partly inspired S43's formation? (I don't know if it did or not, but an educated guess would suggest it was)

Hibs are - currently - pish, massively underachieving and the fans have been pissed around by the board and team once too often IMO. Redress that balance and the atmosphere will come back. Hibs fans - most recently at the Malmo game - have proven they will support the club in numbers only to have this commitment chucked back in their face by one listless and uncommitted performance after another.

At the moment, the onus firmly lies in the hands of PF/the Hibs players.

SaulGoodman
05-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Nice attitude to have there.

hfc-1875
05-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Wasn't good to see Motherwell out do us at our own song either!

FifeHibernian
05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
What about The Provisional Section 43? Or Real Section 43 maybe...? Just suggestions....

(Seriously though get back together and no name change rubbish)

FifeHibernian
05-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Sorry to deviate from the OP but this was my first match in our new "family section" seats and I was shocked at the way some adults were behaving.

It's an area stuffed with kids yet some people don't adjust their behaviour accordingly. If you're a bald, middle aged man with high blood pressure through anger you are going to stand out in a stand full of children when you start ranting. The sad thing was that most of them had kids with them and they will probably grow up thinking that's the way you behave, and to hell with everyone else.

It looked to me as if a lot of them actually realised that children were being influenced and enjoyed it. The reason they sit there, and not anywhere else, is probably less to do with price and more to do with the fact they can show off to their juniors like a fat, dominant walrus on their patch of beach.

Haha a fat walrus... ****ers

NAE NOOKIE
05-08-2013, 12:32 PM
My matchday experience yesterday:

Oot ma bed at 8:00am instead of the usual 9:30 coz of the 1:15 kick off.

Laughed at by the boy on the door at behind the goals as I produced my season ticket ... "you guys are right proud of these" he smirked ?

Went out for a fag ... move away from the entrance mate I was asked ... sigh!!!

Into the ground and straight to the pie stall ...... where it took me a minute to explain to the Australian girl serving what Bovril was ( I'm not joking ) ... its like Vegimite finally got my message through ... not the girls fault IMO ... dont they train their staff?

As usual the pie wouldnt come out of the metal holder and I had to pick it to bits with my fingers and my Bovril was lukewarm.

After 45 minutes of watching Hibs woefull efforts to score and slightly better efforts at keeping Motherwell out, which was most of the half, I popped downstairs where an open door at the side of the FF afforded me the chance to sneak out for a fag. A big empty expanse with no access from outside the stadium ... why is it difficult for the club to let folk out for a fag again? Anyway I was thrown back into the ground by a steward.

Another 45 minutes of the same, though Hibs did try a bit more to get forward ... Interesting to hear the Motherwell manager praise our big pich as it had given his forwards the opportunity to score on the break.

All of this to the backdrop of our support being outsung for 90 minutes by 150 Motherwell fans.

It just has to get better ................ doesnt it?

SaulGoodman
05-08-2013, 12:38 PM
It just has to get better ................ doesnt it?

You've not been a Hibs fan for long, have you? :greengrin

Rory89
05-08-2013, 02:37 PM
I can't believe what I'm reading here.

Any time I've read people discussing Section 43 on here (and it's usually after a defeat they were mentioned) it's people moaning about them. Now after one game without them the atmosphere is **** and everyone's demanding their return? Aye, sound.

I actually found one or two of the songs they came up with a bit pish, but I was glad someone was making an effort and the atmosphere was definitely much better because of them. They added some good songs to our support too (such as the Allez Oh song, even if half our support didn't know how to sing it) and more importantly they helped stop the East Stand being totally dead like the rest of the ground. From my experience of reading this site they got nothing but grief in return, and I don't blame them for packing it in if that's what's happened.

If some of the whiny old fuds that populate Hibs.net want someone to blame for the atmosphere being pish, start with yourselves.

Keith_M
05-08-2013, 02:42 PM

That'll be my Dad, sorry about that :wink:

NAE NOOKIE
05-08-2013, 03:17 PM
You've not been a Hibs fan for long, have you? :greengrin

First game in 1975 when I was 15 mate. I'm just an eternal optimist :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
05-08-2013, 03:24 PM

Any time I've read people discussing Section 43 on here (and it's usually after a defeat they were mentioned) it's people moaning about them. Now after one game without them the atmosphere is **** and everyone's demanding their return? Aye, sound.

I actually found one or two of the songs they came up with a bit pish, but I was glad someone was making an effort and the atmosphere was definitely much better because of them. They added some good songs to our support too (such as the Allez Oh song, even if half our support didn't know how to sing it) and more importantly they helped stop the East Stand being totally dead like the rest of the ground. From my experience of reading this site they got nothing but grief in return, and I don't blame them for packing it in if that's what's happened.

If some of the whiny old fuds that populate Hibs.net want someone to blame for the atmosphere being pish, start with yourselves.

Gie yersel peace mate. There have been plenty of posts on here in support of section 43 including from this auld fart. What I dont understand is why because of a falling out somebody hasnt stepped up to fill the gap. Dont tell me that everybody became mute who used to constitute sect 43 just because of a wee difference of opinion.

C'mon you lot .... lets get it back together. Rory does have a good point .... you dont know what you've got till its gone.

S.sct
05-08-2013, 03:44 PM

Ive defo missed something here. The guys where doing a great job why have they disbanded? And also does that stop people congregating in a singing section and generating an atmosphere?

Haymaker
05-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Ive defo missed something here. The guys where doing a great job why have they disbanded? And also does that stop people congregating in a singing section and generating an atmosphere?

I think it was a fall out over taking money from a sponsor? All this "against modern fitba" pish.

FifeHibernian
05-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Why do we need to have an argument about the most useless things...?

At the end of the day we all want sect 43 back fs

FifeHibernian
07-08-2013, 10:41 AM
So is anything happening with this?

Chuck Rhoades
07-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Yes. Meeting up tomorrow to sort everything and discuss the season ahead.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-08-2013, 07:56 PM

:flag:

andyf5
07-08-2013, 07:59 PM

Great news. Hopefully you can all find a compromise. Please keep in mind all the positive support from your fellow fans and the many threads on here saying so.

Dunderhall
07-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Ive defo missed something here. The guys where doing a great job why have they disbanded? And also does that stop people congregating in a singing section and generating an atmosphere?Read post #6, he burst his frenulum when tuning it. You try banging a drum when that happens.I think the others came out in sympathy.

bingo70
07-08-2013, 08:06 PM
What a lot of attention seeking pish.

.Sean.
07-08-2013, 08:27 PM

This thread or your post?

bingo70
07-08-2013, 08:35 PM
This thread or your post?

:hilarious

Suppose there's an element of attention seeking to all posts, no point typing it if you don't want anyone to read it.

Was the same at the start of last season with the open letter threatening to boycott Tannadice. You're doing a good job of improving the atmosphere lads but stop taking yourselves too seriously and just get along to easter road and sing your songs in support of the team. If you dinnae agree with someone in the group about something just don't speak to them about it, no need for public fall outs and meetings to bang heads together.

Time For Heroes
07-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Tend to agree if I'm honest.

Suppose there's an element of attention seeking to all posts, no point typing it if you don't want anyone to read it.

Was the same at the start of last season with the open letter threatening to boycott Tannadice. You're doing a good job of improving the atmosphere lads but stop taking yourselves too seriously and just get along to easter road and sing your songs in support of the team. If you dinnae agree with someone in the group about something just don't speak to them about it, no need for public fall outs and meetings to bang heads together.

ZS DOOM
I could understand your post if one of the ex members actually started this thread... all i see is hibs fans asking about a particular fan group

essexhibee
Please come back guys. Please.

My 52yr old man was a born again teenager with the Allez Allez songs etc :greengrin:

djs69
07-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Shall we create a newly formed Silent Section, currently in sections 1-42, and 44-52. Section43 to join shortly!!! Lol....

hfc rd
07-08-2013, 08:47 PM

Great news! Hopefully something happens and Sect 43 is back up and running again.

:flag:

SteveHFC
07-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Anyone in the West Stand wanting to form a singing group :wink:. Free Sandwiches included :greengrin

Hibby Gav
07-08-2013, 08:53 PM
@rossycee1: I know lots of fans give encouragement but sect 43 are together an there noise can be heard, I'd have liked to play but wasn't.

A tweet from Ross Caldwell a few days ago....so you can see that the players like it !

deeks01
07-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Couldn't make it on Sunday as an early KO on a Sunday is a nightmare to get to at the minute. However my view is that given a win at Tynecastle this weekend we , as a support , will find our voice. Plus a normal KO time on a Saturday vs United & we'll be back to being the best support in Scotland (said whilst wearing my green tinted spectacles admittedly). My season ticket is in section 43 & I'm expecting a cracking atmosphere but surely it is up to us all in that section to get it going? If we all just turn up waiting to be part of a sing song it'll never get going.

Anyway - get Sect43 back. A credit to Hibernian FC.

GGTTH

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Jonnyboy
07-08-2013, 09:12 PM

Harsh.

As I see it, someone who is not a S43 participant asked what had happened to them. Not exactly attention seeking really

bingo70
07-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Harsh.

As I see it, someone who is not a S43 participant asked what had happened to them. Not exactly attention seeking really

It's the fact it's even an issue and that they disbanded that's the attention seeking bit, IMO they were crying out for a thread like this asking where they were.

Maybe i was harsh though, i just think it's too much of a coincidence that it was the first game of last season they were speaking about a boycott of tannadice and then the same this season.

I was never a fan of an organised signing section but hands up, i was wrong, they improved the atmosphere last season, i just cannae be doing with wee dramas like this.

Jonnyboy
07-08-2013, 09:30 PM
It's the fact it's even an issue and that they disbanded that's the attention seeking bit, IMO they were crying out for a thread like this asking where they were.

Maybe i was harsh though, i just think it's too much of a coincidence that it was the first game of last season they were speaking about a boycott of tannadice and then the same this season.

I was never a fan of an organised signing section but hands up, i was wrong, they improved the atmosphere last season, i just cannae be doing with wee dramas like this.

The boycott thing was, let's say, one of their worst ideas and I recall they got a lot of stick on here about it - rightly so :agree:

I agree about the drama's though. I just think when the topic is raised, and it's raised so bloody often, that a standard response might be a good idea. Something like - why the hell don't you just start singing from your own seat/stand :greengrin

frazeHFC
07-08-2013, 09:36 PM
The boycott thing last year wasn't the best idea and possibly a bit of a rash decision, but after seeing the negative responses the idea was scrapped and never brought up again.

And this year it's quite clearly a totally different situation, and I don't think anyone is 'attention seeking' but hopefully somethings sorted so atmospheres at Hibs games can be right up there again, starting Sunday!

Chuck Rhoades
08-08-2013, 06:05 AM
I could understand your post if one of the ex members actually started this thread... all i see is hibs fans asking about a particular fan group

Exactly, we've not come out with a ****ing public announcement. Answering a question is attention seeking now?

SquashedFrogg
08-08-2013, 08:10 AM

And some posts are typed up purely to inform those who have been asking questions. As is the case here.

Based on the level of commitment and the work they put in I think it has to be treated with a level of seriousness. Otherwise it just falls apart.

Disagreements and differences of opinion can't just be swept under the carpet and ignored. Or not spoken about.

I think Sundays match demonstrated (certainly to me it did) how important s43 have become.

Oops, that's just me attention seeking again....

marinello59
08-08-2013, 08:49 AM
And some posts are typed up purely to inform those who have been asking questions. As is the case here.

Based on the level of commitment and the work they put in I think it has to be treated with a level of seriousness. Otherwise it just falls apart.

Disagreements and differences of opinion can't just be swept under the carpet and ignored. Or not spoken about.

I think Sundays match demonstrated (certainly to me it did) how important s43 have become.

Oops, that's just me attention seeking again....

Not so sure Section 43 would have made any difference to the atmosphere on Sunday to be honest. Its a two way thing, when the team are not giving much the atmosphere will not lift. It's all about performance....If the team plays better then atmosphere will improve. Surely the same guys are still sitting in the same section with the same attitude towards supporting the team? I can't imagine they are all in a sulk and being deliberately quiet are they?

andyf5
08-08-2013, 12:12 PM

I asked the question as, for me, it's now a very important part of the experience. I'm not seeking attention. :greengrin Been going to ER for over 40 years and last year, atmosphere wise, was one of the best. The away Motherwell game, Tynecastle, the cup final; all cracking atmospheres. I like the fact we are supporting the team when they are behind. Three sides of ER singing/clapping is a rarity in years gone by yet the folk with the drum consistently get ER going in a way that individuals can't. Imho, we need them back.

Johnny Clash
08-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Exactly, we've not come out with a ****ing public announcement. Answering a question is attention seeking now?

I agree with this. The disagreement within Sect 43 has been dealt with diplomatically with no mud slinging or slagging folk off. Sometimes it's not the argument itself that does the damage but the fallout afterwards.

So let's hope things can move on now. Our stand on Sunday will be bouncing no matter what but an organised element in our support definitely adds something extra into the mix!

Danderhall Hibs
08-08-2013, 12:51 PM

Agree completely. Maybe their central council will sort everything out at the EGM they've just called.

SquashedFrogg
08-08-2013, 01:03 PM
I asked the question as, for me, it's now a very important part of the experience. I'm not seeking attention. :greengrin Been going to ER for over 40 years and last year, atmosphere wise, was one of the best. The away Motherwell game, Tynecastle, the cup final; all cracking atmospheres. I like the fact we are supporting the team when they are behind. Three sides of ER singing/clapping is a rarity in years gone by yet the folk with the drum consistently get ER going in a way that individuals can't. Imho, we need them back.

Indeed... Agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments

SquashedFrogg
08-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Not so sure Section 43 would have made any difference to the atmosphere on Sunday to be honest. Its a two way thing, when the team are not giving much the atmosphere will not lift. It's all about performance....If the team plays better then atmosphere will improve. Surely the same guys are still sitting in the same section with the same attitude towards supporting the team? I can't imagine they are all in a sulk and being deliberately quiet are they?

Maybe they were all actually sulking? I dunno...

It just felt a wee bit flat on Sunday, regardless of how the team are performing. Perhaps it was made worse by the fact that their fans had a 'mini section 43' on the go most of the game.

I know it should be up to everyone to create the atmosphere but the drum, banners, displays etc seemed to encourage folk to get up and sing who wouldn't normally.

Even when the team are struggling, a couple of bangs on the drum and everyones off again...

I'd certainly love them to get going again

andyf5
09-08-2013, 07:42 PM
From club site for Sunday: 'Permission has been granted for Sect43 to bring their drum into the Stadium......'

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130809/edinburgh-derby-important-information_2262950_3343020

rcarter1
09-08-2013, 08:00 PM
I generally want to support the concept of section 43, or any group that takes a lead so to speak. On my first season ticket, the Motherwell game was noticeable by their absence. Their influence in the 1-1 derby last season was, in the context of the Cup Final, a show of exuberant defiance, and one of the reasons behind me getting a season ticket. No doubt that good old fashioned attacking football and excitement gets the crowd going, but the sheer enthusiasm of these guys keep the morale going.

SquashedFrogg
09-08-2013, 08:03 PM
From club site for Sunday: 'Permission has been granted for Sect43 to bring their drum into the Stadium......'

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130809/edinburgh-derby-important-information_2262950_3343020

Brilliant news!!

SquashedFrogg
09-08-2013, 08:04 PM
I generally want to support the concept of section 43, or any group that takes a lead so to speak. On my first season ticket, the Motherwell game was noticeable by their absence. Their influence in the 1-1 derby last season was, in the context of the Cup Final, a show of exuberant defiance, and one of the reasons behind me getting a season ticket. No doubt that good old fashioned attacking football and excitement gets the crowd going, but the sheer enthusiasm of these guys keep the morale going.

This exactly

andyf5
14-08-2013, 08:58 PM

So will you guys be there Sat doing your stuff? Need something to look forward to......