PDA

View Full Version : Whoever is next in

DaveF
04-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Get them on a one year rolling contract. If they do well then we do well and the worst that can happen is they leave for another club. If they turn out to be another Fenlon then we get shot of them quickly and cheaply.

Heisenberg
04-08-2013, 04:09 PM
That was my thought earlier when contemplating that yet another new manager could be required soon. Give it a go and see if it works.

Emerald
04-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Get them on a one year rolling contract. If they do well then we do well and the worst that can happen is they leave for another club. If they turn out to be another Fenlon then we get shot of them quickly and cheaply.

We also need someone with proper experience and contacts at this level. Someone who knows the game inside out and is forward thinking in modern coaching techniques. Not just someone who has proved they are a winner in the tiddlywinks league. :greengrin

J-C
04-08-2013, 04:13 PM

They do this at Celtic, keeps managers on their toes too, need to get things right pretty quickly.

SkintHibby
04-08-2013, 04:16 PM

No manager of any note is going to accept a jobs at Hibs on a rolling contract.

Good idea but fatally flawed.

blackpoolhibs
04-08-2013, 04:18 PM
My ideal scenario would be sack Fenlon today, then we go out and bring in a decent foreign coach. If that does not happen, i hope Middlesbrough lose again next week and they punt Mowbray. Rod picks up the phone and asks him back.

At least either way we'd see proper football again at Easter road.

Hibercelona
04-08-2013, 04:19 PM
If only it were so simple.

If we want a manager with a proven track record, they're not going to accept that offer.

Weir7
04-08-2013, 04:38 PM
No manager of any note is going to accept a jobs at Hibs on a rolling contract.

Good idea but fatally flawed.

Mcleish had that contract at Hibs