View Full Version : New Season, Same Old....................

02-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Craig Thompson :yw:

Utd should have had 2 med sent off, one resulting in a penalty for Partick. Overall was very impressed with Thistle but Thompson again was hopeless. Scotland's best referee, why doesn't that surprise me with the state of our game.

02-08-2013, 08:39 PM

Utd should have had 2 med sent off, one resulting in a penalty for Partick. Overall was very impressed with Thistle but Thompson again was hopeless. Scotland's best referee, why doesn't that surprise me with the state of our game.

Patrick are Hearts relegation rivals this year, he didn't want them to get 3 points

OrdHibby
02-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Probably trying his best to keep the vermin in touching distance with Partick.

P.S check the ****y bbc league table. Has the vermin 5th :confused:

02-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Wonder if the SFA are feeling brave enough to give him the derby yet.

OrdHibby
02-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Patrick are Hearts relegation rivals this year, he didn't want them to get 3 points

beat me to it :not worth

02-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Ach come on. He's no match fit yet. :wink:

02-08-2013, 08:43 PM

It was actually the same player for two different things :wink:.

Thomson is a terrible referee though, he is poor in pretty much every match I see him officiating!

02-08-2013, 08:47 PM

Thomson is a terrible referee though, he is poor in pretty much every match I see him officiating!

Ah was it, still should have got 2 reds for them :greengrin, hes an incompetent twat

02-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Nearly every football fan in Scotland recognises that he is terrible, yet he is still touted as the top referee in Scotland and that position doesn't seem to be in question. Another shocker from him. Good match though.

02-08-2013, 08:50 PM

:agree: And a maroon bawbag. Disgraceful tonight. probably couldn't concentrate for thinking about Hearts' predicament.

02-08-2013, 08:52 PM
If you look at the replay of the 2 footer, hes standing 8 yards away looking straight at it, couldn't have seen it any better. Enjoyed the game though, think Partick have less to worry about than us in finishing above Hearts :greengrin

02-08-2013, 09:03 PM
He is so incompetant its just not funny!

Did anyone see the penalty he gave Twente against...I believe Hannover(definately a German team)last season in Europa league?

davhibby
02-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Two stone wallers for Partick turned down too

Nomeancity
02-08-2013, 09:25 PM
That's them 16 points behind now. No disrespect to Partick( and every time someone says that let's face it they are being disrespectful) but the only thing that might save them from relegation is how weak Partick might be. So every point for thistle is a bonus.
Is it that wrong for a wee bit of me to hope that Partick takes 12 pts of us this season?

02-08-2013, 09:27 PM
That's them 16 points behind now. No disrespect to Partick( and every time someone says that let's face it they are being disrespectful) but the only thing that might save them from relegation is how weak Partick might be. So every point for thistle is a bonus.
Is it that wrong for a wee bit of me to hope that Partick takes 12 pts of us this season?

Aye cause we need them, we cant take anyone for granted and we have as much to prove as every other team, Partick include IMO

Nomeancity
02-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Aye cause we need them, we cant take anyone for granted and we have as much to prove as every other team, Partick include IMO

I think we might be ok this season. Tongue in cheek, I never want to see hibs lose but Partick are my 2nd team this year, then st mirren, then killie.

03-08-2013, 08:00 AM
I don't think Partick are going to be the canon fodder that a lot of folk seem to think they will be.

03-08-2013, 09:45 AM
How does he still get given games?! He's utterly woeful but nobody seems to pick up on it.

03-08-2013, 09:52 AM
Probably trying his best to keep the vermin in touching distance with Partick.

P.S check the ****y bbc league table. Has the vermin 5th :confused:

Not on my computer.

OrdHibby
03-08-2013, 10:18 AM
Not on my computer.
they've updated it now. Looks good :greengrin

03-08-2013, 10:26 AM
Wonder if the SFA are feeling brave enough to give him the derby yet.

Oh they'll be brave about it !!

03-08-2013, 10:27 AM
I think Thistle will be fine. Its Killie that have most to worry about bar the Yams. Last night proved CT is not corrupt just incompetent

03-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Terrible ref - lost count how many mistakes he has made now :rolleyes:

Highlights from last night - http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/partick-thistle/234902-watch-highlights-of-partick-thistles-home-draw-with-dundee-united/

Looks like 2 footed challenges are now allowed in the box :rolleyes: