PDA

View Full Version : Question Anyone Want To Group Together To Buy East Stand Stones For Smith, Johnstone & Ormond?

FranckSuzy
30-07-2013, 09:44 PM
*rattling the charity tin smilie* or 'scranners' tin as DD would say :greengrin

In view of the fact that a statue to honour the Famous Five may take a little time :wink:, the PM board has now raised £800 in total to purchase two East Stand Stones: firstly for Eddie Turnbull after he passed away in 2011 and just recently, sadly, to honour the late, great Lawrie Reilly. So, I have been asked to pose the question: should fundrasing continue to honour the other 3 truly magnificent players?

Many posters have said 'YES' so a PayPal account has been set-up specifically for this - eaststandstone@hotmail.co.uk - for anyone who wishes to donate and quite a few pledges have been received already :aok: The wording can be decided on in due course :agree:

For Lawrie's stone, we have decided on 'I WAS BORN A HIBBY AND I'LL DIE A HIBBY LAWRIE REILLY - LEGEND. The stone we previously purchased for Eddie is pictured below.

£1,197 will be required to purchase the largest stone for each remaining member of The Famous Five so are you in?

Monies received = £390.............................................M onies pledged = £0

***PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR USER NAME IN THE 'NOTE' FIELD SO I CAN LINK YOUR KIND DONATION TO THE PAYPAL ENTRY - THANKS!***

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv233/FranckSuzy/20130422_181143.jpg

Pretty Boy
30-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Count me in for another £20 on top of the £20 i'm meeting you with on Sunday.

FranckSuzy
30-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Count me in for another £20 on top of the £20 i'm meeting you with on Sunday.

:thumbsup: Thanks S

B.Wilson
31-07-2013, 07:27 AM
:thumbsup: Thanks S

i would willingly donate,

ano hibby
31-07-2013, 07:37 AM
This is a great idea - contribution sent.
Well done for organising :aok:

FranckSuzy
31-07-2013, 09:39 AM

Thank you! Payment by cash, cheque or PayPal is possible. Please PM me if you would rather not donate by PayPal

This is a great idea - contribution sent.
Well done for organising :aok:

Many thanks :thumbsup: and it is my pleasure. My only regret is that I never saw them play :not worth

B.Wilson
31-07-2013, 10:13 AM

paypal doesn't seem to recognise e-mail address,

FranckSuzy
31-07-2013, 10:18 AM

It should have read eaststandstone@hotmail.co.uk (eaststandstone@hotmail.co.uk). Apologies :embarrass :greengrin :crazy:

Jay
31-07-2013, 11:04 AM
I will donate to his too. We can do this! :hibees

FranckSuzy
31-07-2013, 11:12 AM
I will donate to his too. We can do this! :hibees

Thanks J :thumbsup:

B.Wilson
31-07-2013, 11:24 AM

£20 on its way,

FranckSuzy
31-07-2013, 11:35 AM
£20 on its way,

Received. Thank you :thumbsup:

Sweep
31-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Thats me sent another £20. S :wink:

PerfectlyFranck
31-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Is there a fund towards bronze statues of the five? I think that would be a more fitting cause for me to part my cash with.
As I said on the Bounce, I would happily forego my season ticket this season and spend what I would've spent in travel on a direct debit.

007 Mickey Weir
31-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Great appeal. ST was a push this year so haven't got spare at the moment but may consider later. Surely Hibs could do extra large ones at cost price?

whiskyhibby
31-07-2013, 07:21 PM
I'll donate later

whiskyhibby
31-07-2013, 07:37 PM
£20 sent

pacorosssco
31-07-2013, 07:45 PM
I salute you all but should the club profit free not have marked this? no taking away from efforts but sad that a 400 stone which costs hibs less commission isnt made for those who seved the club well and who they still try make money from?

mutley
31-07-2013, 08:12 PM
What's the latest balance?

FranckSuzy
31-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Thats me sent another £20. S :wink:

Got it SS :thumbsup: Thank you.

Is there a fund towards bronze statues of the five? I think that would be a more fitting cause for me to part my cash with.
As I said on the Bounce, I would happily forego my season ticket this season and spend what I would've spent in travel on a direct debit.

Not as yet but please feel free to start a collection :wink: I agree with what you are saying but fear it could take years. This hopefully will be concluded a bit quicker :greengrin

Great appeal. ST was a push this year so haven't got spare at the moment but may consider later. Surely Hibs could do extra large ones at cost price?

No problem :aok: Re part in bold, please see below.

£20 sent

Received. Many thanks :thumbsup:

I salute you all but should the club profit free not have marked this? no taking away from efforts but sad that a 400 stone which costs hibs less commission isnt made for those who seved the club well and who they still try make money from?

I will ask the question at the LWT meeting next week :wink:

What's the latest balance?

Monies received = £190

Monies pledged so far = £80

:aok:

***Could the very kind person with the initials SW who sent a payment please PM me? I would like to say thank you for your very generous donation but have no idea who you are in the .net world! :greengrin

mutley
31-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Donation sent, should be with you now. I hope we can raise enough for these stones. Have you contacted the club? Might get a discount or a top up on funds needed

FranckSuzy
31-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Donation sent, should be with you now. I hope we can raise enough for these stones. Have you contacted the club? Might get a discount or a top up on funds needed

Got it :thumbsup:Thanks very much. I was going to bring it up on Wednesday at the Let's Work Together meeting. I'll phone the company tomorrow though and test the water :wink: GGTTH.

PerfectlyFranck
31-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Not as yet but please feel free to start a collection :wink: I agree with what you are saying but fear it could take years. This hopefully will be concluded a bit quicker :greengrin

Of course it may take years, but it'll not take less time if we wait to implement a fund.
I hope something is set-up as soon as possible as it would be a throughly fitting memorial from the fans.

I'll ask the club but I doubt they will have any plans for something when they are usually charity/fan-funded.

FranckSuzy
31-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Of course it may take years, but it'll not take less time if we wait to implement a fund.
I hope something is set-up as soon as possible as it would be a throughly fitting memorial from the fans.

I'll ask the club but I doubt they will have any plans for something when they are usually charity/fan-funded.

Go for it :aok: Nothing stopping you :wink: From the fans IMHO will be the only way it's going to be done in a timely fashion. Maybe run a poll on here and The Bounce and see what responses you get..? A PayPal a/c is easy enough to set up but I fear the cost of a statue may be prohibitive. Maybe you could contact the St Pat's HSC and ask for details of the bust they commissioned and take it from there :dunno: Good luck :thumbsup:

Iggy Pope
31-07-2013, 10:19 PM

Would it not be a better idea to just get your ST and stick a fiver in the pot for the stones? Or just buy your ST and leave it at that?

PerfectlyFranck
31-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Would it not be a better idea to just get your ST and stick a fiver in the pot for the stones? Or just buy your ST and leave it at that?

Sorry, I don't understand your post. :confused:

I own a ST but I don't see what the relevance of having a season ticket is to a fund for a Famous Five statue?

PerfectlyFranck
31-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Go for it :aok: Nothing stopping you :wink: From the fans IMHO will be the only way it's going to be done in a timely fashion. Maybe run a poll on here and The Bounce and see what responses you get..? A PayPal a/c is easy enough to set up but I fear the cost of a statue may be prohibitive. Maybe you could contact the St Pat's HSC and ask for details of the bust they commissioned and take it from there :dunno: Good luck :thumbsup:

I cannot single-handedly set up such a thing, I was merely enquiring.

I was considering emailing Tom whatshisname that done the Bobby Robson & Milburn statue (I think).
I don't think I have the knowledge or experience to fundraise for such a thing and I assumed an official charity endorsed by the club would have to do this… :rolleyes:

Iggy Pope
31-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Sorry, I don't understand your post. :confused:

I own a ST but I don't see what the relevance of having a season ticket is to a fund for a Famous Five statue?

Your own post #14 should explain. All that foregoing your cash as you said on the Bounce? Just forego a pound!

Iggy Pope
31-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Right. Paypal gone for the 4. Skint, but I owe it to myself.

surreyhibbie
31-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Done. :flag:

FranckSuzy
31-07-2013, 10:52 PM
I cannot single-handedly set up such a thing, I was merely enquiring.

I was considering emailing Tom whatshisname that done the Bobby Robson & Milburn statue (I think).
I don't think I have the knowledge or experience to fundraise for such a thing and I assumed an official charity endorsed by the club would have to do this… :rolleyes:

Of course you can! Gauge interest, set up a PayPal a/c and advertise the fundrasing initative. You can't assume anything until you've exhausted all possibilities IMHO. Where there's a will, there's a way and all that :wink:

TBH, I am unsure why you are choosing to post all of this on a thread that is for people who WANT to donate for the 3 remaining stones :confused: You have an concern that is best taken up with the club I think. I, and many others, were not willing to let the great men's passing go unmarked so we've set this up. You could do the same and not rely on others to do it, if you feel so strongly. Cheers, keep us updated and good luck :aok:

PerfectlyFranck
31-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Your own post #14 should explain. All that foregoing your cash as you said on the Bounce? Just forego a pound!
I'll forego plenty more than a pound but no-one has mentioned such a charity/fund yet. :confused:

Of course you can! Gauge interest, set up a PayPal a/c and advertise the fundrasing initative. You can't assume anything until you've exhausted all possibilities IMHO. Where there's a will, there's a way and all that :wink:

TBH, I am unsure why you are choosing to post all of this on a thread that is for people who WANT to donate for the 3 remaining stones :confused: You have an concern that is best taken up with the club I think. I, and many others, were not willing to let the great men's passing go unmarked so we've set this up. You could do the same and not rely on others to do it, if you feel so strongly. Cheers, keep us updated and good luck :aok:

To raise hundreds of thousands of pounds, a random person in England that doesn't run a registered charity or have any experience/knowledge to be able to start up a charity in order to fundraise for something of this magnitude? I was simply enquiring about a fund/charity that may be setting up something for a Famous Five statue.

The answer seems clear.

FranckSuzy
31-07-2013, 11:07 PM
Right. Paypal gone for the 4. Skint, but I owe it to myself.

Thank you :aok: That's really generous :agree: GGTTH

Done. :flag:

Got it. Many thanks :thumbsup:

Iggy Pope
31-07-2013, 11:10 PM
As I said on the Bounce, I would happily forego my season ticket this season and spend what I would've spent in travel on a direct debit.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Mon Dieu;3698304]I'll forego plenty more than a pound but no-one has mentioned such a charity/fund yet. :confused:

To raise hundreds of thousands of pounds, a random person in England that doesn't run a registered charity or have any experience/knowledge to be able to start up a charity in order to fundraise for something of this magnitude? I was simply enquiring about a fund/charity that may be setting up something for a Famous Five statue.

The answer seems clear.

Clear.
Buy your ST or shut ****ing up.

FranckSuzy
31-07-2013, 11:16 PM
I'll forego plenty more than a pound but no-one has mentioned such a charity/fund yet. :confused:

The answer seems clear.

I know nothing about your location as it is not on your profile. I am merely offering possible solutions to the issues you've posted about. Again, I am not sure why you are directing your obvious displeasure at the lack of a fund, to commission and erect a statue to the great men, on a thread for people who wish to contribute to East Stand stones :confused: I have no experience in these matters either: I have merely gauged the mood and run with it and you can see the response for yourself. Why not run a poll on both here and The Bounce then you will have some concrete evidence to take to the club?

PerfectlyFranck
31-07-2013, 11:27 PM
I know nothing about your location as it is not on your profile. I am merely offering possible solutions to the issues you've posted about. Again, I am not sure why you are directing your obvious displeasure at the lack of a fund, to commission and erect a statue to the great men, on a thread for people who wish to contribute to East Stand stones :confused: I have no experience in these matters either: I have merely gauged the mood and run with it and you can see the response for yourself. Why not run a poll on both here and The Bounce then you will have some concrete evidence to take to the club?

I'm not. :confused: I was simply enquiring if there was a fund I could donate towards!

PerfectlyFranck
31-07-2013, 11:30 PM

Clear.
Buy your ST or shut ****ing up.

By that, I meant not make any use of it and use the money I would've spent on travel/food/drink on a direct debit towards a fund.
I don't understand why you keep referring to me buying a season ticket (I already own one) and it's relevance to anything, I think you misread my post.

Pretty Boy
31-07-2013, 11:36 PM
I'm not. :confused: I was simply enquiring if there was a fund I could donate towards!

I'm sure ther will be a statue fund in time. There seems mileage in the idea.

This thread is aimed at getting people to donate for stones which are also a fitting tribute, less cost prohibitive in the short term and far easier to organise.

If you wish to donate to that then of course you can, if you'd rather wait until a fund for statues is set up then you are perfectly entitled to do so.

Iggy Pope
31-07-2013, 11:39 PM
[QUOTE=Hamilton Handling;3698310]

By that, I meant not make any use of it and use the money I would've spent on travel/food/drink on a direct debit towards a fund.
I don't understand why you keep referring to me buying a season ticket (I already own one) and it's relevance to anything, I think you misread my post.

Where do you live? Do you have the pound?

PerfectlyFranck
31-07-2013, 11:44 PM
[QUOTE=Mon Dieu;3698319]

Where do you live? Do you have the pound?

What on Earth are you talking about? :confused: I live in Newcastle upon Tyne, yes we use GBP…
I don't have a clue what you've been replying to me about.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

FranckSuzy
01-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Update: I called the East Terrace team today and enquired about a possible discount for ordering four large stones (five if you count Eddie Turnbull's) and they asked me to put the request in an email to them which I have done. I will report back as soon as I receive a reply. GGTTH.

CropleyWasGod
01-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Update: I called the East Terrace team today and enquired about a possible discount for ordering four large stones (five if you count Eddie Turnbull's) and they asked me to put the request in an email to them which I have done. I will report back as soon as I receive a reply. GGTTH.

Sorry if it's been mentioned, or if I've misunderstood, but I'm pretty sure Bobby Johnstone already has a stone.

Tynie01011973
01-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Paypal donation sent for this great cause

:greengrin

FranckSuzy
01-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Sorry if it's been mentioned, or if I've misunderstood, but I'm pretty sure Bobby Johnstone already has a stone.

Thanks for that CWG :aok: That had been mentioned but we think it was Bobby's family that bought it, hence us raising funds so the fan's can pay their respects :agree:

FranckSuzy
01-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Paypal donation sent for this great cause

:greengrin

Got it :thumbsup: Many thanks T01011973 :agree: :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
02-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Wee donation made.

FranckSuzy
02-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Wee donation made.

Thank you, I will check when I get in from work later. GGTTH.

Jay
02-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Thats my donation in too :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
02-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Thank you, I will check when I get in from work later. GGTTH.

Wee donation made.

Got it :thumbsup: Thank you :agree:

Thats my donation in too :thumbsup:

Cheers J! :aok: Much appreciated

FranckSuzy
02-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Thank you to WM as well :agree: I have sent an email of thanks to you too as I don't know your user name on here either :greengrin

Edit: :doh: donation was for Lawrie's stone :greengrin

FranckSuzy
04-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Bump :greengrin Anyone else up for this?

Thanks to Fred Perry for his donation in BTG. That was NOT the same money I gave you to get the drinks in BTW :wink: :devil:

FranckSuzy
08-08-2013, 11:04 PM
Good evening folks

We have now raised a very respectable £390 for 3 East Stand Stones but at last nights LWT meeting, Russell Smith advised that there were not many stones left to purchase so I would like to canvass opinion on the following points:

1) Should we continue fundrasing and hope to eventually raise enough to purchase the 3 remaining stones?
2) Is purchasing one stone for the 3 remaining members of the Famous Five who don't already have one (paid for by the supporters) a better idea? My thinking is that a) we might not get the remaining £807 required in time to get 3 stones and b) do any of the 3 have a saying or quote associated with them that is as easliy recognisable as Eddie Turnbull's and Lawrie Reilly's (There's class, first class and Hibs class/I was born a Hibby and I'll die a Hibby respectively)?
3) Would those who have generously contributed an amount for each of the 3 stones mind if it went on only one instead?
4) Would getting 3 x £99 with each of the great player's names on them perhaps be better? There would be £93 left over that could perhaps go to Lawrie preferred charity...?

Happy to go with the majority on this :aok:

Suzy

B.Wilson
09-08-2013, 05:59 AM
Good evening folks

We have now raised a very respectable £390 for 3 East Stand Stones but at last nights LWT meeting, Russell Smith advised that there were not many stones left to purchase so I would like to canvass opinion on the following points:

1) Should we continue fundrasing and hope to eventually raise enough to purchase the 3 remaining stones?
2) Is purchasing one stone for the 3 remaining members of the Famous Five who don't already have one (paid for by the supporters) a better idea? My thinking is that a) we might not get the remaining £807 required in time to get 3 stones and b) do any of the 3 have a saying or quote associated with them that is as easliy recognisable as Eddie Turnbull's and Lawrie Reilly's (There's class, first class and Hibs class/I was born a Hibby and I'll die a Hibby respectively)?
3) Would those who have generously contributed an amount for each of the 3 stones mind if it went on only one instead?
4) Would getting 3 x £99 with each of the great player's names on them perhaps be better? There would be £93 left over that could perhaps go to Lawrie preferred charity...?

Happy to go with the majority on this :aok:

Suzy

Could you get a stone dedicated to the 5 of them made,it would be good to see all their names as one.If there is no room on the East Terrace how about placing it in the Famous Five Stand,

007 Mickey Weir
09-08-2013, 06:43 AM
Agree that a stone with all 5 would stand out more.

CRAZYHIBBY
09-08-2013, 07:17 AM
I think the money would be better spent going towards the bronze statue myself

Jay
09-08-2013, 09:13 AM
Could you get a stone dedicated to the 5 of them made,it would be good to see all their names as one.If there is no room on the East Terrace how about placing it in the Famous Five Stand,

I like the idea of all five on one stone.:agree:

FranckSuzy
09-08-2013, 09:37 AM
I'll try out the wording and spaces tonight to see if it fits & report back. GGTTH.

Iggy Pope
09-08-2013, 01:41 PM
I'll try out the wording and spaces tonight to see if it fits & report back. GGTTH.

I like the idea of a single stone. Surely a bespoke size could be accommodated for something so significant?
Good work on this Suzy.

Fred Perry
09-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Bump :greengrin Anyone else up for this?

Thanks to Fred Perry for his donation in BTG. That was NOT the same money I gave you to get the drinks in BTW :wink: :devil: :aok:

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-08-2013, 02:33 PM
One big one with all 5 on it and one smaller one just for LR?

FranckSuzy
09-08-2013, 05:35 PM
I've got the money for a large stone for LR & one for all 5 together. I've not had a reply from the East Stand Stone folk yet about a discount but I'll chase them...

FranckSuzy
09-08-2013, 11:00 PM
The following fits nicely on the £399 stone:

B. JOHNSTONE, W. ORMOND,
L. REILLY, G. SMITH &
E. TURNBULL - GGTTH

What do you think? :flag:

Edit: or do you think their names should be in the order of 'Glory, Glory To The Hibees' instead of alphabetically?

Jonnyboy
10-08-2013, 08:17 PM
The following fits nicely on the £399 stone:

B. JOHNSTONE, W. ORMOND,
L. REILLY, G. SMITH &
E. TURNBULL - GGTTH

What do you think? :flag:

Edit: or do you think their names should be in the order of 'Glory, Glory To The Hibees' instead of alphabetically?

Yes :agree: Smith, Johnstone, Reilly, Turnbull and Ormond :agree:

Jay
10-08-2013, 08:29 PM

Perfect :agree:

mutley
10-08-2013, 08:31 PM
I'd go with that too

FranckSuzy
10-08-2013, 11:04 PM

Perfect :agree:

I'd go with that too

:aok: Class.

FranckSuzy
11-08-2013, 03:41 PM
I've emailed those who donated but don't post here, and so in the interests of fairness, I'll wait on their replies before proceeding. Thanks for the replies so far :aok:

FranckSuzy
11-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Replies received and all are in favour of one stone for the Famous Five :thumbsup: The wording fits in nicely too :wink::

G. SMITH, B. JOHNSTONE,
L. REILLY, E. TURNBULL &
W. ORMOND - GGTTH

So, should we just go for it? :greengrin The money required has been collected and I'm worried we might miss the boat if there's not many stones left :worried::scarf:

mutley
11-08-2013, 09:44 PM
I'd say go for it, it doesn't look like there would be enough raised to buy 3 large stones, and if there isn't many left maybe should go sooner rather than later

Iggy Pope
12-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Replies received and all are in favour of one stone for the Famous Five :thumbsup: The wording fits in nicely too :wink::

G. SMITH, B. JOHNSTONE,
L. REILLY, E. TURNBULL &
W. ORMOND - GGTTH

So, should we just go for it? :greengrin The money required has been collected and I'm worried we might miss the boat if there's not many stones left :worried::scarf:

Go for it.

FranckSuzy
16-08-2013, 10:44 PM
OK folks, our stone has been ordered :thumbsup: GGTTH.

Order Date

Order No

Account No

Telephone

Mobile

Fri 16th Aug 2013 11:40pm

XXXXX

XXXXX

XXXXX

Billing
Address

XXXXX

Certificate / Replica
Delivery Address

XXXXX

Qty

Description

Price

Subtotal

East Terrace Celebration
Stone

G. SMITH, B. JOHNSTONE,

L. REILLY, E. TURNBULL &
W. ORMOND - GGTTH

£399.00

£399.00

Total

£399.00

pacorosssco
16-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Very well done to those who donated. I don't mean to rain on the parade but I hope you all get something from the club thanking you and an acknowledgement of your kindness . IMO the club should have offered you this profit free as they shouldn't gain from you being so generous to honor club legends.

Best wishes you deserve be properly thanked. :top marks

Bill Milne
17-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Perhaps they could put it in the order Baldy Foghorn (AKA Steven Brockie) used for his tattoo - "Johnstone, Turnbull, Ormond, Reilly, Smith". In fairness, he got rid of it after Lawrie Reilly, in the Hibs Club for a function, pointed out to him it was "in the wrong order, son".

FranckSuzy
18-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Very well done to those who donated. I don't mean to rain on the parade but I hope you all get something from the club thanking you and an acknowledgement of your kindness . IMO the club should have offered you this profit free as they shouldn't gain from you being so generous to honor club legends.

Best wishes you deserve be properly thanked. :top marks

:aok: Thanks for your kind words. Not sure about anyone else, but I'm not looking for anything from the club as this is a tribute from the fans in homage to the greatest forward line we're ever likely to see playing in the famous green and white of Hibernian. That'll do for me :not worth

FranckSuzy
18-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Perhaps they could put it in the order Baldy Foghorn (AKA Steven Brockie) used for his tattoo - "Johnstone, Turnbull, Ormond, Reilly, Smith". In fairness, he got rid of it after Lawrie Reilly, in the Hibs Club for a function, pointed out to him it was "in the wrong order, son".

:tee hee: Sorry Brockie!

mutley
18-08-2013, 03:14 PM
:aok: Thanks for your kind words. Not sure about anyone else, but I'm not looking for anything from the club as this is a tribute from the fans in homage to the greatest forward line we're ever likely to see playing in the famous green and white of Hibernian. That'll do for me :not worth

Same here, I'm just happy to help and if my wee donation done that, I'll get my reward seeing the stone on the wall

FranckSuzy
18-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Same here, I'm just happy to help and if my wee donation done that, I'll get my reward seeing the stone on the wall

:aok:

ano hibby
19-08-2013, 07:13 AM
Well done FS for organising, look forward to seeing the stone, cheers:aok:

FranckSuzy
20-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Well done FS for organising, look forward to seeing the stone, cheers:aok:

No problem :thumbsup:Yes, it will look :top marks:agree:

FranckSuzy
17-09-2013, 04:58 PM
I received the certificate today, confirming our stone will be installed in the next phase :thumbsup:

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv233/FranckSuzy/20130917_175059.jpg (http://s687.photobucket.com/user/FranckSuzy/media/20130917_175059.jpg.html)

Jonnyboy
17-09-2013, 09:21 PM
I received the certificate today, confirming our stone will be installed in the next phase :thumbsup:

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv233/FranckSuzy/20130917_175059.jpg (http://s687.photobucket.com/user/FranckSuzy/media/20130917_175059.jpg.html)

Nice one :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
28-10-2013, 10:38 AM
I popped round to the East after Saturday's game and took a pic of our stone :thumbsup:

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv233/FranckSuzy/20131026_171526.jpg (http://s687.photobucket.com/user/FranckSuzy/media/20131026_171526.jpg.html)

ano hibby
28-10-2013, 11:00 AM
I popped round to the East after Saturday's game and took a pic of our stone :thumbsup:

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv233/FranckSuzy/20131026_171526.jpg (http://s687.photobucket.com/user/FranckSuzy/media/20131026_171526.jpg.html)

Excellent well done, looks great:aok:

cabbageandribs1875
28-10-2013, 03:11 PM

i notice a stone just above with the name jason gardiner, wonder if that's the same jason gardiner that was a GK for us :dunno: although i imagine 1st team games were limited with having Goram/Leighton/Budgie/and Bryan gunn to compete with

Jonnyboy
28-10-2013, 08:40 PM

Saw it before I went in Suzy. Excellent :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
28-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Saw it before I went in Suzy. Excellent :thumbsup:

:aok: I think my title should now be 'Scranner' or 'Do-Gooder' instead of Matron :greengrin That's some amount of cash I've persuaded folk to give me over the past few months :tee hee: I think Hibs need an official fundraiser :agree: :wink:

Scouse Hibee
29-10-2013, 09:59 AM
i notice a stone just above with the name jason gardiner, wonder if that's the same jason gardiner that was a GK for us :dunno: although i imagine 1st team games were limited with having Goram/Leighton/Budgie/and Bryan gunn to compete with

Just noticed that myself, Jason never made a first team appearance, I will ask him if that's his stone.