PDA

View Full Version : Family section

hibsmad
30-07-2013, 03:30 PM
I'm taking my four year-old son to his first game on Sunday (could be a disaster but he's been asking to go) and wondered where the family section is now? Is it still the lower section of the famous 5 stand or is it over in the west? I'd rather sit in the west but would probably be better off where there are most kids.

I was going through the booking system online but it didn't seem to state where the family section is.

Cheers

:flag:

Brightside
30-07-2013, 03:32 PM
I'm taking my four year-old son to his first game on Sunday (could be a disaster but he's been asking to go) and wondered where the family section is now? Is it still the lower section of the famous 5 stand or is it over in the west? I'd rather sit in the west but would probably be better off where there are most kids.

I was going through the booking system online but it didn't seem to state where the family section is.

Cheers

Officially its the Famous 5 but there are loads of kids in West Lower.

hibsmad
30-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Officially its the Famous 5 but there are loads of kids in West Lower.

Thanks. It's been a while since I haven't sat in the east so couldn't really remember what it was like in the west.

Will probably go for west. :aok:

hibeenicol
30-07-2013, 03:39 PM

Cheers

I think the whole stadium is now meant to be the family section and not one specific stand.

Hermit Crab
30-07-2013, 03:41 PM

Cheers

The F5 lower. No swearing, running, shouting or piddling in the shallow end.

hibsmad
30-07-2013, 03:57 PM
I think the whole stadium is now meant to be the family section and not one specific stand.

Was in the east, section 44, against Malmo. About 40 minutes in this one guy staggered down the stairs, completely wrecked, screaming "****ING HURRY UP HIBS!"

He then repeated this again two or three times within the next 20 seconds. After nothing much happened on the park he drooled "**** sake Hibs", before standing up once again, this time pointing at the pitch, and screamed "****ING HURRY UP HIBS".

At this point Malmo took their free kick.

Now I found this quite amusing at the time, but probably best to try and avoid it when taking my son :greengrin