PDA

View Full Version : East Mains & Injuries.

silverhibee
30-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Is there a link between the two.

We seem to have a number of players out with injuries just now, the reason i bring this up is i heard that a player had mentioned that the surface at EM may have hindered a injury he had since signing for the club, i say this as it seems players are picking up some niggly injuries while training at EM.

I remember Neil Lennon complaining about his players picking up injuries at there new training complex at Lennoxtown and he blamed the surface for players picking up niggles during training, could this be the case at EM.

Thoughts.

hibs0666
30-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Unlikely.

GREEN WARLORD
30-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Yes, it's built on an ancient Picti burial ground! :wink:

Brightside
30-07-2013, 12:55 PM

We seem to have a number of players out with injuries just now, the reason i bring this up is i heard that a player had mentioned that the surface at EM may have hindered a injury he had since signing for the club, i say this as it seems players are picking up some niggly injuries while training at EM.

I remember Neil Lennon complaining about his players picking up injuries at there new training complex at Lennoxtown and he blamed the surface for players picking up niggles during training, could this be the case at EM.

Thoughts.

McPake will hate it - but you would like to think they'd keep him off that surface. The 4g surface is actually easier on the knees, ankles etc than grass. If players are really picking up niggly injuries during training its because they arent fit enough. Perhaps they should cut down on the lager and the shots! I quick look at most of our players twitters pics will tell you were they are going wrong.

Speedway
30-07-2013, 12:59 PM

Thoughts.

Silv, how are doing given that Fenlon didn't get his jotters on Sunday night?

silverhibee
30-07-2013, 01:29 PM
Silv, how are doing given that Fenlon didn't get his jotters on Sunday night?

Me, fine thanks, may have got my Sunday's mixed up though.

Cheers for the concern.

Silver.

Speedway
30-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Me, fine thanks, may have got my Sunday's mixed up though.

Cheers for the concern.

Silver.

Do you think he'll be booted if the Mothers beat us?

silverhibee
30-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Do you think he'll be booted if the Mothers beat us?

Probably not, but in saying that if it was a bad scoreline then there could be a chance.