PDA

View Full Version : Actions speak louder than words

LauderHibby
28-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Having witnessed my most embarrasing moment as a fan of Hibernian football club on Thursday night with my family, I am speechless to learn that none of the senior management team have spoken to Pat Fenlon !

This speaks volumes and shows that there is no spine or commitment at board level.

To lose 7 nil and sit on your hands is an absolute disgrace and confirms that they to are not fit to hold the office of director.

Fenlon is a joke and has made our team a joke - if he has any self respect he will fall on his sword.

I will not be back while he is at Hibernian.

stoneyburn hibs
28-07-2013, 09:25 PM
I will, to support the team

Viva_Palmeiras
28-07-2013, 09:26 PM
If actions speak louder than words
Why announce your boycott ?

Titch
28-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Having witnessed my most embarrasing moment as a fan of Hibernian football club on Thursday night with my family, I am speechless to learn that none of the senior management team have spoken to Pat Fenlon !

This speaks volumes and shows that there is no spine or commitment at board level.

To lose 7 nil and sit on your hands is an absolute disgrace and confirms that they to are not fit to hold the office of director.

Fenlon is a joke and has made our team a joke - if he has any self respect he will fall on his sword.

:bye: :bye:

SquashedFrogg
28-07-2013, 09:29 PM

:tee hee:

Waxy
28-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Boards come and go.
Managers come and go.
Me i stay no matter what because i am a Hibby.
We are the Hibs.

greenlex
28-07-2013, 09:30 PM
:tee hee: I don't believe the game and result has not been discussed. Not for one minute.

CropleyWasGod
28-07-2013, 09:30 PM

Is that bit correct?

SquashedFrogg
28-07-2013, 09:32 PM

Absolute rubbish :agree:

Happy to know that there's one less person in the pie que at HT :bye:

nonshinyfinish
28-07-2013, 09:34 PM

Held to account by semantics. Chapeau.

Hibbyradge
28-07-2013, 09:34 PM
At last, a thread about Thursday's game.

Viva_Palmeiras
28-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Since Actions speak louder than words perhaps we weren't supposed to reply?

Ricky Bobby
28-07-2013, 09:35 PM

I will still be be going, good or bad, to support our team.
I don't think Pat Fenlon is a joke, I just think he is out of his depth. The board have surely discussed how we move forward, we just need to wait to see how things play out.

Viva_Palmeiras
28-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Held to account by semantics. Chapeau.

Is that some kind of hat? I don't wear one myself... :)

Jonnyboy
28-07-2013, 09:37 PM

Another Hibs.net fact. End of

nonshinyfinish
28-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Is that some kind of hat? I don't wear one myself... :)

Touché.

Viva_Palmeiras
28-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Touché.

Now that can get folks arrested ;)

Leithenhibby
28-07-2013, 09:41 PM

To be honest, I don't want fans (and I use that term loosely) to follow my team with an attitude like you have. Perhaps it's best you don't come back to ER.......... :agree:

Dunderhall
28-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Touché.
About time someone mentioned the chairman.

nonshinyfinish
28-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Now that can get folks arrested ;)

I don't care what he says, Officer, I never touchéd him there.

SquashedFrogg
28-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Touché.

Just googled that... Suffice to say I won't be back on here tonight...

LeithBoozy
28-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Another yam basta tells us he wont be back, good FO back to the pbs and take your four posts with you.

CropleyWasGod
28-07-2013, 09:47 PM

Tee hee. You said orifice.

hibs4thecup1988
28-07-2013, 09:48 PM

END OFF has ti be in capitals :wink:

Jonnyboy
28-07-2013, 09:50 PM
END OFF has ti be in capitals :wink:

Another Hibs.net fact :greengrin

Hero76
28-07-2013, 09:53 PM
If I hadn't already paid for season ticket I don't think I would be rushing back to ER either, and i don't blame anyone that doesn't /

nonshinyfinish
28-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Tee hee. You said orifice.

I did, didn't I. And today of all days, when the Moon's in Uranus.

CropleyWasGod
28-07-2013, 10:00 PM
I did, didn't I. And today of all days, when the Moon's in Uranus.

And up Mars.

nonshinyfinish
28-07-2013, 10:02 PM
And up Mars.

Fnarr, fnarr.

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-07-2013, 10:03 PM

:cheerio:@gdown::lolyam:

Hibbyradge
28-07-2013, 10:13 PM
another hibs.net fact :greengrin

fact.

Pedantic_Hibee
28-07-2013, 10:16 PM

*points to certain parts of the teddy where he got "bad touch"...*

CropleyWasGod
28-07-2013, 10:17 PM
*points to certain parts of the teddy where he got "bad touch"...*

You said "bad touch" on a Hibs forum. Tee hee.

nonshinyfinish
28-07-2013, 10:22 PM
You said "bad touch" on a Hibs forum. Tee hee.

That's what they call 'le touché mauvais'. Where's Peeve when you need him? Probably out touchéing les enfants.

Beefster
29-07-2013, 05:58 AM

fact.

Not really. A Scotsman journalist wrote an article saying exactly that, which seemed to be based on a conversation with Fenlon over the weekend.