PDA

View Full Version : Hibs kids.

HibbyAndy
28-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Not had anything pop threw the door regarding renewing hibs kids membership. Spoke to a guy on Thursday in the Hibs shop whilst purchasing 2 new Hibs tops but it couldn't be anymore obvious that he just couldn't give a **** and told me ' No ma department'.

So on the back of one of the most humiliating results in Hibs history and in desperate need for fans through the turnstyles and keeping them onside for the new season anyone ken the script?. Or should i just not bother renewing 6 Memberships?.

Apologies if they are getting sent out this week :greengrin

Jonnyboy
28-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Not had anything pop threw the door regarding renewing hibs kids membership. Spoke to a guy on Thursday in the Hibs shop whilst purchasing 2 new Hibs tops but it couldn't be anymore obvious that he just couldn't give a **** and told me ' No ma department'.

So on the back of one of the most humiliating results in Hibs history and in desperate need for fans through the turnstyles and keeping them onside for the new season anyone ken the script?. Or should i just not bother renewing 6 Memberships?.

You no a bit old tae be a Hibs kid? :greengrin

Cammy
28-07-2013, 08:38 PM

From memory, it was the same story last season. I'm sure the season had started before they got the HK stuff sorted out. :confused:

HibbyAndy
28-07-2013, 08:53 PM
You no a bit old tae be a Hibs kid? :greengrin

:fenlon:greengrin

From memory, it was the same story last season. I'm sure the season had started before they got the HK stuff sorted out. :confused:

No sure mate, No even sure what number to phone either, If they cannae be bothered then ill dae the same hing tae.

Dunderhall
28-07-2013, 08:56 PM
I knew I was missing something, now HKhibby's posts can be put in perspective. :wink:

lord bunberry
28-07-2013, 10:42 PM

I've been checking the web site for it as well as i want to sign up my daughter but i can't see it anywhere.

Hedlund12
29-07-2013, 12:39 PM
I spoke to a girl in the ticket office on Friday (by phone) and was told this is currently being sorted - news regarding (renewing/becoming) a Hibs kid would be issued this week....

HibbyAndy
29-07-2013, 01:31 PM
I spoke to a girl in the ticket office on Friday (by phone) and was told this is currently being sorted - news regarding (renewing/becoming) a Hibs kid would be issued this week....

:aok:

Nakedmanoncrack
12-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Had forgot all about renewing, any update on this? Cant see any mention of Hibs Kids on the website.
Don't recall having to wait into the new season in the past:confused:

HTD1875
12-08-2013, 05:37 PM
This is symptomatic with what is happening with the club and those in charge of the marketing,the hibs kids over the years has been a popular and productive recruiting tool for young supporters and seems to have been forgotten about.

HibbyAndy
12-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Had nowt through the post....And no one at Easter rd gives a ****.

Poor poor show Hibs. In an era where we should be greatful for every fan that wants to see Hibs.

You can ****in ram it!!

bingo70
12-08-2013, 05:57 PM
What do you get for joining the hibs kids? I'm a bit old for it but thinking about getting my boy signed up.

Nakedmanoncrack
12-08-2013, 05:57 PM
This is symptomatic with what is happening with the club and those in charge of the marketing,the hibs kids over the years has been a popular and productive recruiting tool for young supporters and seems to have been forgotten about.

:agree:

Agreed, very poor.

andy1875
12-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Tried to get my daughter into the Hibs a few times, she doesn't have the heart to tell me herself she doesn't want to go back ( I know because she told my other half)

What doesn't help is that the last game she was at in Jan on a cold day against Dundee, there was no chips for sale in the FF upper.

Bovril and frozen hard Yorkie bars mind. I blame Fenlon & Petrie!:grr:

hibs4thecup1988
12-08-2013, 06:03 PM

Not just hibs kids sadly. The clubs marketing department is absolutely shocking.

Danderhall Hibs
12-08-2013, 07:29 PM
My daughter got a birthday card on saturday (5 days early) so they obviously do still do something...

My other daughter whose birthday is mid-July got nothing - is this cos the Hibs Kid season runs August-August?

hibee_girl
12-08-2013, 09:44 PM
My daughter got a birthday card on saturday (5 days early) so they obviously do still do something...

My other daughter whose birthday is mid-July got nothing - is this cos the Hibs Kid season runs August-August?

My son is mid July too, he got a card this year but nothing last year!

Hibercelona
12-08-2013, 09:50 PM
What did your kids do to deserve such an awful fate? :dunno:

legends of 73
12-08-2013, 10:35 PM

My daughter got her card from them in July. Thinks its poor admin to be fair she missed out on the pantomime last Christmas but watched the pantomime on Sunday to make up for it

Hedlund12
15-08-2013, 02:33 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestNewsIndex/0,,10290,00.html

Info for Hibs kids membership is now on clubs website......

Pete
15-08-2013, 02:39 PM
What do you get for joining the hibs kids? I'm a bit old for it but thinking about getting my boy signed up.

That's the information released now and what you get is on the website.

There are now five "bring a friend" matches, which means a walk up fan would save £60 if their child was a hibs kid. Your child is automatically enrolled if they have a season ticket, which makes the FF lower tickets look even better value, if thats possible.

I dont see why people were panicking as they always release details before any of the relevant matches. There was no panic.

I make no apologies for the positive nature of this post and will take the abuse and snide comments on the chin. :-)

Pat 0-7
28-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Question for the guys with kids in this club.

My nephew is in Hibs Kids and his mum has said she can take one of my kids along to the next one for a fiver - v Aberdeen on Oct 26th.

The website says:

'Remember as a Hibs Kid Season Ticket Member you are also entitled to "Bring a Friend" at the FIVE games for £10 Adults and £5 Concessions.'

Does this mean you can take one person along at the discounted price, or more than one? E.g. 2 kids?

Cheers.

:flag:

Cammy
28-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Question for the guys with kids in this club.

My nephew is in Hibs Kids and his mum has said she can take one of my kids along to the next one for a fiver - v Aberdeen on Oct 26th.

The website says:

'Remember as a Hibs Kid Season Ticket Member you are also entitled to "Bring a Friend" at the FIVE games for £10 Adults and £5 Concessions.'

Does this mean you can take one person along at the discounted price, or more than one? E.g. 2 kids?

Cheers.

:flag:

If your nephew has a season ticket then he can bring a friend for a fiver, but if it's just a normal hibs kids membership then he will just get his free ticket and no discount for friend.

Pat 0-7
28-09-2013, 12:25 PM
If your nephew has a season ticket then he can bring a friend for a fiver, but if it's just a normal hibs kids membership then he will just get his free ticket and no discount for friend.

Aye, he has a season ticket.

So he can take only one friend for a fiver?

Cammy
28-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Aye, he has a season ticket.

So he can take only one friend for a fiver?

I always thought it was only one friend but if you give the ticket no a call they'll tell you for sure. Use the 0131 661 1875 number as that will take you right through.

Pat 0-7
28-09-2013, 08:57 PM
I always thought it was only one friend but if you give the ticket no a call they'll tell you for sure. Use the 0131 661 1875 number as that will take you right through.

Cheers, I'll call on Monday.

:aok: