PDA

View Full Version : NHC Sevilla Tickets.

Leithenhibby
28-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Sevilla Tickets.
Can anyone point me in the right direction :wink:
Any help on getting hold of ticket for Sevilla game would be much appreciated.

We are looking to try! and get hold of tickets for their opening game v Ath Madrid.

Thanks in advance. :aok:

Big Frank
28-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Sevilla Tickets.

We are looking to try! and get hold of tickets for their opening game v Ath Madrid.

Type Sevilla in Google?
Go on their fishy site?

Leithenhibby
28-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Type Sevilla in Google?
Go on their fishy site?

Done both!

I've just started looking to be fair. :wink:

Billy Whizz
28-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Done both!

I've just started looking to be fair. :wink:

Possibly viagogo

Leithenhibby
28-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Possibly viagogo

Just e-mailed the club, so we shall see. :wink:

I was hoping the someone had been and knew the drill........

Billy Whizz
28-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Just e-mailed the club, so we shall see. :wink:

I was hoping the someone had been and knew the drill........

Been to Malaga many times and bought my tickets with viagogo

Leithenhibby
28-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Been to Malaga many times and bought my tickets with viagogo

I'm on to it ..........

Billy Whizz
28-07-2013, 12:17 PM
I'm on to it ..........

This season's fixtures have just been announced, so the full season may not be available yet

Scònaldò
28-07-2013, 12:23 PM
This season's fixtures have just been announced, so the full season may not be available yet

I done Malaga in April just past, I paid around £20 inc. VAT per ticket on viagogo. I was looking to go back over in November but the prices are a lot dearer. Do you think it was cheaper because it towards the end of the season?

Sorry to hijack :greengrin

Jim44
28-07-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm going to be in Seville on 5th October and might go to their game against Almeria, but I would take my chance and look to pick up a couple of tickets on the day at the Stadium. I don't know about the Athl. Madrid game but I think there would be plenty of tickets against Almeria. The only other time I went to a game in Spain was a Real Madrid Champions League game against Moscow and I was pleasantly surprised to be offered a range of ticket prices at the official stadium ticket boxes on the afternoon of the match. I suppose if you are going specially for the match, you would want to guarantee tickets before you go, but are these 'agencies' not really expensive?

Billy Whizz
28-07-2013, 12:47 PM
I done Malaga in April just past, I paid around £20 inc. VAT per ticket on viagogo. I was looking to go back over in November but the prices are a lot dearer. Do you think it was cheaper because it towards the end of the season?

Sorry to hijack :greengrin

There is another way to go to Malaga.
Contact the below link, and they organise transport as well from Benalmadena

http://theloungebar.net/

Quite often you can on season ticket holders tickets. Worth a try

Leithenhibby
28-07-2013, 12:58 PM
I'm going to be in Seville on 5th October and might go to their game against Almeria, but I would take my chance and look to pick up a couple of tickets on the day at the Stadium. I don't know about the Athl. Madrid game but I think there would be plenty of tickets against Almeria. The only other time I went to a game in Spain was a Real Madrid Champions League game against Moscow and I was pleasantly surprised to be offered a range of ticket prices at the official stadium ticket boxes on the afternoon of the match. I suppose if you are going specially for the match, you would want to guarantee tickets before you go, but are these 'agencies' not really expensive?

Tickets for Ath Madrid game being quoted at £59.91 & £117 odds.... Stick that... :wink:

I'll be around a hour n'half from Sevilla so may just jump in the car and go there for the day! Like I said earlier, e-mailed the club so I have time to sit back and wait. :wink:

DH1875
28-07-2013, 07:18 PM
You should be able to get them through the website no problem :aok:. Your looking at about 30 euros per ticket and you can pick them up at the stadium. Failing that you should be able to get them on the day from the stadium and depending on kick-off time (could be as late as 10pm) it won't sell out, especially if it's on TV. Just make sure your there early (morning time) and spend the rest of the day sight seeing. Either way, remember and take some ID with you.

Harpandcastle
28-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Sevilla are listed on ticketmaster.es football page. Nothing up for sale for any team as yet but fixtures only recently out. I've bought Malaga tickets that way several times, face value & print them out at any Servicaixa cash point.

sidjames
28-07-2013, 07:26 PM
There is another way to go to Malaga.
Contact the below link, and they organise transport as well from Benalmadena

http://theloungebar.net/

Quite often you can on season ticket holders tickets. Worth a try

I can often do tickets for fellow Hibbies:wink:

Iggy Pope
28-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Sevilla Tickets.

I went to Sevilla v Athletico a few seasons back (maybe five or six) and tickets were easily bought on the day.
I hope they get back to you, but I don't think you will have a problem.

If you have time you should visit Real Betis too though.

Billy Whizz
28-07-2013, 07:32 PM
I can often do tickets for fellow Hibbies:wink:

Where are you based

Leithenhibby
28-07-2013, 08:57 PM
You should be able to get them through the website no problem :aok:. Your looking at about 30 euros per ticket and you can pick them up at the stadium. Failing that you should be able to get them on the day from the stadium and depending on kick-off time (could be as late as 10pm) it won't sell out, especially if it's on TV. Just make sure your there early (morning time) and spend the rest of the day sight seeing. Either way, remember and take some ID with you.

Sevilla are listed on ticketmaster.es football page. Nothing up for sale for any team as yet but fixtures only recently out. I've bought Malaga tickets that way several times, face value & print them out at any Servicaixa cash point.

I went to Sevilla v Athletico a few seasons back (maybe five or six) and tickets were easily bought on the day.
I hope they get back to you, but I don't think you will have a problem.

If you have time you should visit Real Betis too though.

Noted - Very much appreciated........ :aok:

Leithenhibby
29-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Got a speedy reply from Sevilla FC informing me that tickets are not available until around a week prior to game. :aok:

Short and to the point, but liked the speed in which they dealt with it. :wink:

"I was born a Hibby, and I'll die a Hibby"

sidjames
29-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Where are you based

Mijas Costa at El Coto. Know it?

weehibee19
29-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Sevilla Tickets.

I went to a Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao game when I was there in October 2011. Great game finished 4-3 to Sevilla. We bought our tickets there on the day and it was pretty efficient.

DH1875
29-07-2013, 02:05 PM

Fuengirola? I've got friends who stay up the road in Mijas town. Very nice :thumbsup:. I'll be after Malaga tickets on the 27th of October for the game vs Vigo. Do you get them face value? cause if not, forget about it as I can get them else where :aok:.

sidjames
29-07-2013, 02:16 PM
Fuengirola? I've got friends who stay up the road in Mijas town. Very nice :thumbsup:. I'll be after Malaga tickets on the 27th of October for the game vs Vigo. Do you get them face value? cause if not, forget about it as I can get them else where :aok:.

its near Fuengirola yes. The locals get shirty if you confuse the two! Small town rivalries.

I have a season and sometimes access to another. If there is a person in the group cant go we offer the tickets for less than the normal entrance price to someone we know.

Are your friends in Mijas Pueblo? Thats a few mins drive from here. I sometimes go in the bar El Niño up there. But then again i go in a lot of bars:cheers:

Leithenhibby
29-07-2013, 02:32 PM
I went to a Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao game when I was there in October 2011. Great game finished 4-3 to Sevilla. We bought our tickets there on the day and it was pretty efficient.

Sounding like the tickets will be easy to get a hold of, so pleased about that, as will me boys :wink:

DH1875
29-07-2013, 02:47 PM
its near Fuengirola yes. The locals get shirty if you confuse the two! Small town rivalries.

I have a season and sometimes access to another. If there is a person in the group cant go we offer the tickets for less than the normal entrance price to someone we know.

Are your friends in Mijas Pueblo? Thats a few mins drive from here. I sometimes go in the bar El Niño up there. But then again i go in a lot of bars:cheers:

Yeh, their in the Pueblo. I used to live in Nerja and went to a few games in the 2008-2009 season so got a ST for the 2009-2010 season :aok:. Being going back and forth since and always try to fit in a game in if I can. I'm over for 3 weeks end of October, start of November and will be splitting my time between Nerja and Benalmadena. Should be in Benalmadena the weekend of the Vigo game so will be going one way or another. If you guy's have a spare let me know and I'll take it of your hands :thumbsup:.

London Hibee
29-07-2013, 06:13 PM
I was at Sevilla v Barça last season. Tickets went on sale online on their official site about a week before the game. I ordered online and picked them up on the night from a specific collections window at the ticket office.
Tickets were available on the night, but it was a bit of a scrum at the windows selling them

Billy Whizz
29-07-2013, 06:15 PM

Know the area, don't generally come down that far though. Know a lad who has a bar in Torreblanca

IberianHibernian
29-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Got a speedy reply from Sevilla FC informing me that tickets are not available until around a week prior to game. :aok:

Short and to the point, but liked the speed in which they dealt with it. :wink:

"I was born a Hibby, and I'll die a Hibby"Should be easy to get tickets on day . Don`t think they`ve filled ground for a few years now and loads of locals will be on holiday on the coast at that time . Can be pricey though may be offers (Groupon) . Both Seville clubs have very passionate supports and there should be a good atmosphere . In recent years Sevilla v Atlético matches have been good ones as they`ve been challenging for European places in league and cup . Bit of a history between more extreme support of both clubs too . Beautiful city to visit but very , very hot in summer . If going with family who don`t like football , huge Corte Inglés and shopping centre right next door to stadium . Main train station (Santa Justa) also near if train times suit .

Leithenhibby
29-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Should be easy to get tickets on day . Don`t think they`ve filled ground for a few years now and loads of locals will be on holiday on the coast at that time . Can be pricey though may be offers (Groupon) . Both Seville clubs have very passionate supports and there should be a good atmosphere . In recent years Sevilla v Atlético matches have been good ones as they`ve been challenging for European places in league and cup . Bit of a history between more extreme support of both clubs too . Beautiful city to visit but very , very hot in summer . If going with family who don`t like football , huge Corte Inglés and shopping centre right next door to stadium . Main train station (Santa Justa) also near if train times suit .

:aok:

Very helpful, thanks for that. Any more info about city would be a head start, and I'll get brownie point from the wife. :greengrin What can we expect to pay re: Tickets?

Cheers.

sidjames
29-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Know the area, don't generally come down that far though. Know a lad who has a bar in Torreblanca

Wouldn't be Timmy's'? nice pint of Tennents there.:wink:

IberianHibernian
29-07-2013, 10:05 PM
:aok:

Very helpful, thanks for that. Any more info about city would be a head start, and I'll get brownie point from the wife. :greengrin What can we expect to pay re: Tickets?

Cheers.Not been to either Seville stadium for a long time but would imagine 20€ mínimum and maybe a lot more . Might find that you get cheap tickets outside for reasonable price as season ticket holders ( about 30,000 probably ) try to sell seats they can`t use while they`re escaping from heat . As I say , fantastic and very beautiful city but very hot in summer - if with kids , try Isla Magica theme park . Wife might like trip on horse drawn carriage and good shopping . At that time of year you`ll get very good offers in hotels in Seville for example in Los Lebreros next to Sevilla stadium - you might end up having a drink with David Villa since away teams often stay there . Would definitely go though - Sevilla and Betis are two big clubs with big passionate supports and you`ll see a genuine atmosphere unlike tourist filled atmosphere of Barca , Real M , Chelsea etc . Very friendly people too .

Billy Whizz
30-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Wouldn't be Timmy's'? nice pint of Tennents there.:wink:

The Calypso, owned by someone I know

sidjames
30-07-2013, 01:32 PM
The Calypso, owned by someone I know

Yeah know the one just on the corner. So many bars so little time :greengrin

Leithenhibby
30-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Not been to either Seville stadium for a long time but would imagine 20€ mínimum and maybe a lot more . Might find that you get cheap tickets outside for reasonable price as season ticket holders ( about 30,000 probably ) try to sell seats they can`t use while they`re escaping from heat . As I say , fantastic and very beautiful city but very hot in summer - if with kids , try Isla Magica theme park . Wife might like trip on horse drawn carriage and good shopping . At that time of year you`ll get very good offers in hotels in Seville for example in Los Lebreros next to Sevilla stadium - you might end up having a drink with David Villa since away teams often stay there . Would definitely go though - Sevilla and Betis are two big clubs with big passionate supports and you`ll see a genuine atmosphere unlike tourist filled atmosphere of Barca , Real M , Chelsea etc . Very friendly people too .

Cheers IH, very much appreciated :wink:

Leithenhibby
29-08-2013, 10:06 AM
Very enjoyable day/evening in Sevilla, all be it 47c during the day and 34c at 23.00 just before KO.

Cracking game to say the least, Sevilla's goal was worth the ticket money on it's own. 25 euro.

http://www.goal.com/en/match/116041/sevilla-vs-atletico-madrid/lineup-stats?ICID=OP

Thanks for all the pointers. :aok: