PDA

View Full Version : Derby tickets (merged)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Baldy Foghorn
31-07-2013, 05:51 PM
I know this has been discussed but what happens if Hearts liquidate and are unable to fulfill this fixture? Are fans refunded, or do they join the list of creditors?

Hibs don't pay the merrick's until after the fixture has been fulfilled. In the event of the match not occurring, Hibs would give refunds.....

SwanseaHibs
31-07-2013, 06:19 PM
I know this has been discussed but what happens if Hearts liquidate and are unable to fulfill this fixture? Are fans refunded, or do they join the list of creditors?

If that happens I am taking mine down to Tynie and having Brian Jackson autograph it then I am going to put it in a frame and proudly display it where my wedding photo currently hangs :agree:

Gettin' Auld
01-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Not been there since the Under 18s world cup semi final in 1989. However, I have just bought two tickets yesterday. I guess I am half way to deciding I am going.

You know it makes sense......Might be the last chance you'll get to go there, unless you happen to be employed in the demolition trade? :greengrin

Phil MaGlass
01-08-2013, 09:02 AM
You know it makes sense......Might be the last chance you'll get to go there, unless you happen to be employed in the demolition trade? :greengrin

If I could have got back for this game I would have went, maybe the last Hibs game at the PBS.Should be a Hibs sellout anyhoos.

Hibs07p
01-08-2013, 09:18 AM
If I could have got back for this game I would have went, maybe the last Hibs game at the PBS.Should be a Hibs sellout anyhoos.

Im not so sure it will be a Hibs sell out. there's still a lot of Hibbies not prepared to give them a penny, especially when the jambos are on a downer, plus it's easier to claim a boycot when we have the upper hand. What possibly will enable a Hibs sell out, is if we truly believe, that this will be the last ever Tynie derby. That's why I went the last one, and will go to this one.
When the hertz go bust
And Tynie turns to dust
We were there
We were there.

GGTTH

Billy Whizz
01-08-2013, 09:20 AM
Heading down this morning to get 5

Phil MaGlass
01-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Im not so sure it will be a Hibs sell out. there's still a lot of Hibbies not prepared to give them a penny, especially when the jambos are on a downer, plus it's easier to claim a boycot when we have the upper hand. What possibly will enable a Hibs sell out, is if we truly believe, that this will be the last ever Tynie derby. That's why I went the last one, and will go to this one.
When the hertz go bust
And Tynie turns to dust
We were there
We were there.

GGTTH

That ah kin understand , but its going to make absolutely no difference to a 28million debt mountain, if ah could, wild horses wouldnae keep me away from Tynie. It will be a great atmosphere, Hibs fans celebrating the Yams demise, if theres one game I would love to be at, it would be this one. Fun in the sun, oh aye and a win wouldnae go amiss either.

Hibs07p
01-08-2013, 10:06 AM
That ah kin understand , but its going to make absolutely no difference to a 28million debt mountain, if ah could, wild horses wouldnae keep me away from Tynie. It will be a great atmosphere, Hibs fans celebrating the Yams demise, if theres one game I would love to be at, it would be this one. Fun in the sun, oh aye and a win wouldnae go amiss either.

It was certainly bouncing the last game there, I don't think it will be any different this time. :flag::flag::flag:

GGTTH

SwanseaHibs
01-08-2013, 10:16 AM
Anybody who asked for 1st class post should get theirs today if not already received. Mine arrived this morning.

SouthamptonHibs
01-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Derby ticket purchased today Hail Hail

Roll on the 11th

green&left
01-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Derby ticket purchased today Hail Hail

Roll on the 11th

Blocks we sold/selling upto just now?

Hibs07p
01-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Blocks we sold/selling upto just now?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/login.aspx

You might get an indication here.

GGTTH

miller99
01-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Row 28 seat 15 GGTTH

Row 28 seat 13 and 14

TamHibs
01-08-2013, 05:42 PM
I've bought 5 tickets. My email only told me I was in section L seats 1-5 but no row......

Phone the TO & the wee woman told me we're in row 17 (only one's in there by the looks of it :D)

Hibby91
01-08-2013, 06:01 PM
What's the chances of them giving us the lower to if we sell out the upper ?

marinello59
01-08-2013, 06:05 PM

100%

Hermit Crab
01-08-2013, 06:09 PM

Hearts need the dough. What do you think they'll do??

Pretty Boy
01-08-2013, 07:19 PM
3 bought today, £91 for a football match!

Lower 'tier' (giving their minds a treat there) now on sale for Section L online.

WeeCraigy
02-08-2013, 02:13 PM

Just went to buy two tickets and got given the option of buying in the lower, me and my dad are in row 5

iwasthere1972
02-08-2013, 10:12 PM
3 bought today, £91 for a football match!

Lower 'tier' (giving their minds a treat there) now on sale for Section L online.

Everything at that flea pit should be classed as lower.

lEXO
02-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Got mine yesterday. Section M upper

davhibby
02-08-2013, 10:31 PM
2 for section K lower bought today!

SteveHFC
02-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Got mine yesterday. Section M upper

Same :agree:

Makaveli
03-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Just bought our 2, middle section (K) in the lower.

Glad I waited til they were available but it's a stupid system when folk who buy earlier don't get full choice of sections.

ano hibby
03-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Anyone any idea how ticket sales overall are going?
Guess a number of people buying tomorow or waiting to see how we perform tomorow..?

hailhail22
03-08-2013, 07:39 PM
Got 2 in section K lower tier back row

derek0762
03-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Not been to the PBS in years & I'll be in Anstruther next weekend so will need to find a boozer showing it! Any Fifers give me names of pubs that will be showing it?

nonshinyfinish
04-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Just bought three in section K upper. Can't wait.

Holmesdale Hibs
04-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Not going but wish I was. Don't care if its an asbestos-ridden ****hole, or even that I'd be giving money to a crook. This is the best away game of the season and the atmosphere at PBS is amazing and those that go to the games will miss it when they end up in the third division. Reading this makes me want to go more - hope yous all enjoy watching us kick their insolvent erses.

Carheenlea
04-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Just bought three in section K upper. Can't wait.

Two for us in K, row 18.

SteveHFC
04-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Section M Upper ;)

cloudy
04-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Are they on general sale yet? And why is it only upper tickets people are getting?

cabbage_88
04-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Not going but wish I was. Don't care if its an asbestos-ridden ****hole, or even that I'd be giving money to a crook. This is the best away game of the season and the atmosphere at PBS is amazing and those that go to the games will miss it when they end up in the third division. Reading this makes me want to go more - hope yous all enjoy watching us kick their insolvent erses.

Couldn't agree more! No matter how bad we are playing.

Pretty Boy
04-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Anyone want a ticket?

yeezus.
04-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Anyone want a ticket?

YES PLEASE! :greengrin Or I could just wait till 10am tomorrow, shouldn't have a problem getting one.

yeezus.
04-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Are they on general sale yet? And why is it only upper tickets people are getting?

Tomorrow at 10am. I hope to get one in the lower...

Hermit Crab
04-08-2013, 02:51 PM
I've just returned mine to the ticket office along with my season ticket.

Leithenhibby
04-08-2013, 03:12 PM

:rolleyes: your call, but poor show....:agree: Im sure you will regret that move at some point over the coming season.......

Hermit Crab
04-08-2013, 03:22 PM
:rolleyes: your call, but poor show....:agree: Im sure you will regret that move at some point over the coming season.......

Maybe that and under 10k at home to motherwell tells the board something eh. Actions speak louder and all that.

Leithenhibby
04-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Maybe that and under 10k at home to motherwell tells the board something eh. Actions speak louder and all that.

I don't have the answers, but for so many years (way before PF) it has been poor football down ER, it's what Hibs do! I've followed this club for close on 42 years and can honestly say, it's been one hell of a roller coaster........

This comes with following a provincial club.........

blackpoolhibs
04-08-2013, 03:32 PM

I hope you didn't nail it to the front door, you just know someone will be along any minute to steal the nail.

Hermit Crab
04-08-2013, 03:35 PM
I hope you didn't nail it to the front door, you just know someone will be along any minute to steal the nail.

Aye the old ones are the best. And so are the jokes :greengrin

Hermit Crab
04-08-2013, 03:35 PM
I don't have the answers, but for so many years (way before PF) it has been poor football down ER, it's what Hibs do! I've followed this club for close on 42 years and can honestly say, it's been one hell of a roller coaster........

This comes with following a provincial club.........

No its what happens when you have a board who appoint cheap options all the time.

3pm
04-08-2013, 03:36 PM

You taking the piss?!

Leithenhibby
04-08-2013, 03:54 PM
No its what happens when you have a board who appoint cheap options all the time.

provincial club......... With little budget, unless you would rather go down the Yams road.. :wink:

Pete
04-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Motherwell will challenge for second easily. They have width, balance and quality.

Hearts are nothing special and even on today's showing I've seen enough to know we can turn them over.

Bit of perspective guys.

BarneyK
04-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Motherwell will challenge for second easily. They have width, balance and quality.

Hearts are nothing special and even on today's showing I've seen enough to know we can turn them over.

Bit of perspective guys.

Wasn't that impressed with Motherwell today. Think they'll do ok though. Might be an interesting fight up there for second spot, and unfortunately not one that we'll feature in any time soon.

Diclonius
05-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Anyone know how many we've sold?

Spike Mandela
05-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Tickets bought. Can't miss potentially last derby at Tynie. Who knows we may even have a new manager.

Www1875hfc
05-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Was in the ticket office this morning,purchased 13 tickets for the lower section,rows 6 and 7 :greengrin
Block K

1875Hibees
05-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Anyone in block J?

GreenCastle
05-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Looks like around 3 out of the 5 blocks sold so far - M,L and K will no doubt make a decent noise like the last time.

Still J and H empty = less money for the yams but less Hibs fans cheering on the team.

A win yesterday would have helped shift more but can't see us selling out. Any yams looking in - you couldn't sell your small allocation of semi tickets at ER last year or your tickets for the final and have also not sold out that many times at ER recently as there have been plenty of gaps in the upper tier so :fenlon

30 quid for a game between 2 poor sides is ridiculous.

1875Hibees
05-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Looks like around 3 out of the 5 blocks sold so far - M,L and K will no doubt make a decent noise like the last time.

Still J and H empty = less money for the yams but less Hibs fans cheering on the team.

A win yesterday would have helped shift more but can't see us selling out. Any yams looking in - you couldn't sell your small allocation of semi tickets at ER last year or your tickets for the final and have also not sold out that many times at ER recently as there have been plenty of gaps in the upper tier so :fenlon

30 quid for a game between 2 poor sides is ridiculous.
I might be wrong, but I'm sure some people have said they are in block H. We should always sell this out but obviously know why people are not buying tickets.

Sean1875
05-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Gutted to be missing this but simply cant afford to go :boo hoo: Everytime I miss a derby at Tynecastle though we seem to get a win so im hoping my good/bad luck coninues :greengrin

FromTheCapital
05-08-2013, 04:18 PM
4 tickets purchased for Block M, Row 10, Seats 20-21-22-23. Can't wait! :flag:

FromTheCapital
05-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Just recently purchased 4 tickets in Block M but it appears that Block M, L & K are either pretty full or sold out. I know some people are in Block J so in all honesty I don't think we'll sell out... Sadly. :rolleyes:

Keith_M
05-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Ugly, miserable and full of Booze.

FromTheCapital
05-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Nothing out of the usual then eh? :greengrin

DarrenSQH
06-08-2013, 09:15 AM
just got my 2 in section L row 2.

Is row 2 still the front row?

Cant wait to see the new painted stairs! how fancy.

jakeshibs
06-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Any one know how many we have shifted, would love us to sell out and give them a hammering at the last Derby at the PBS, Mon the Hibs:flag:

Hermit Crab
06-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Any one know how many we have shifted, would love us to sell out and give them a hammering at the last Derby at the PBS, Mon the Hibs:flag:

I'd like to know too.

Billy Whizz
06-08-2013, 06:33 PM
I'd like to know too.

I think we're now onto selling block 5 out of 6 blocks

joe breezy
06-08-2013, 06:35 PM
A lot of people were talking about boycotting but if I was in Edinburgh I'd definitely go.

Could be the last ever derby.

ano hibby
07-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Anyone got an update on ticket sales.. :dunno:

The Weeman's Mum
07-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Absolutely furious there are no more ambulant and carer tickets left for the Derby. Popped into ticket office on Friday to purchase the tickets for my son and informed that only upper tier was open and all tickets gone. Told that the lower tier would probably be opened on Monday and left details with the girl working in the shop, that I required tickets for Sunday. Phoned today to get them, after not hearing anything back, and was told there were none available as they only got 10 pairs for the game. Phoned the other place to find out if they will be giving anymore to us, and was informed that as we only give 10 pairs of disabled tickets to them, they do the same to us. Doesn't matter that they decided at the last minute to open up the lower tier, more should be made available. How are Hibs to know that they would open it up. Now my son is pissed off he can't go and cheer his team on. Refuse to pay full price to those ****bags! :grr:

rcarter1
07-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Anyone got an update on ticket sales.. :dunno:

There are 5 blocks in the Stand

H,J,K,L,M

It doesnt look like H section is on sale yet - empty?
Tickets available J upper and lower - less than half full?
Tickets available K upper and lower - half full?
Tickets available L Upper, but not lower - almost full?
Tickets available M Lower, but not upper - almost full?

NadeAteMyLunch!
07-08-2013, 12:22 PM
I'm literally just walking across to get mines now. Will ask the latest sales, although judging by past experiences I won't get my hopes up for an accurate answer.

Sean1875
07-08-2013, 12:24 PM
The yams have sold out their home end. Its the last derby they'll see at Tynecastle though so thats understandable :agree:

joe breezy
07-08-2013, 12:34 PM
I read about loads of people talking about boycotting it on FB and here so no surprise

Billy Whizz
07-08-2013, 12:36 PM
I read about loads of people talking about boycotting it on FB and here so no surprise

I'm sure we/Hibs would be disappointed if they boycotted ER, would cost is a small fortune

Sean1875
07-08-2013, 12:37 PM
There's talk of a boycott every Derby there :rolleyes:

brianmc
07-08-2013, 12:48 PM
I've stayed away from tinkcastle for years-but I'm going to this one with my daughter. I reckon this time it really will be the last ever visit to the paedo palace so she's pestered me into taking her and a pal along.

bandylegs_jLeighton
07-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Boycotts are, at least partially, an excuse.

I understand the principle but if we were flying in Europe and put on a good performance last week everybody would want a ticket regardless of price/Hearts financial plight!

Not that I'm particularly bothered. Ill be there to take in what I expect to be a tasty derby - probably one of the few games that will actually be worth attending this season because at least there will be bags of passion even if the quality is lacking.

ano hibby
07-08-2013, 01:49 PM

I understand the principle but if we were flying in Europe and put on a good performance last week everybody would want a ticket regardless of price/Hearts financial plight!

Not that I'm particularly bothered. Ill be there to take in what I expect to be a tasty derby - probably one of the few games that will actually be worth attending this season because at least there will be bags of passion even if the quality is lacking.

Completely agree with this especially with the very real chance of it being the last derby for some considerable time:agree:

GreenArmyyy!
07-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Why do we seem to have an inability to sell our allocation at Tubecastle. Can't stand the empty blocks most times we have gone there recently.

Broken Gnome
07-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Why do we seem to have an inability to sell our allocation at Tubecastle. Can't stand the empty blocks most times we have gone there recently.

Confidence.

Judas Iscariot
07-08-2013, 02:31 PM

giving the ***** cash

Lofarl
07-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Do you have to go to Tynecastle to collect tickets or can I just go to ER?

Hibs07p
07-08-2013, 03:00 PM

:thumbsup:

Completely agree with this especially with the very real chance of it being the last derby for some considerable time:agree:

Without a doubt.

Aye, but, if it wasn't for our singing, you would think it was a wake.

GGTTH

Makaveli
07-08-2013, 03:01 PM
A lot of folk haven't gone to Tynecastle since Mercer but there are c1500 others who have stopped much later.

From 2004 to say 2008 every derby meant getting up early to queue for tickets at ER on a Sunday, sometimes for hours. The difference being we were a good side to watch in those days, even though Mowbray's teams usually capitulated.

HibeeEmma
07-08-2013, 03:14 PM
giving the ***** cash

:agree::agree:

edinburghhibee
07-08-2013, 03:16 PM
C'mon guys whether you back paddy or not let's get ourselves to Tynie to support our boys to a win. These are the best games of the season and this could very well be the very last Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian derby at Tynie!!!

You'll miss it when it's gone guys!!!

NadeAteMyLunch!
07-08-2013, 03:22 PM
Just got 3 in J upper. Couldn't get an answer of exactly how many are left but by looking at the screen, half of J and all of H left. Fingers oot folks, lets fill this dump one more time

Broken Gnome
07-08-2013, 03:30 PM
A lot of folk haven't gone to Tynecastle since Mercer but there are c1500 others who have stopped much later.

From 2004 to say 2008 every derby meant getting up early to queue for tickets at ER on a Sunday, sometimes for hours. The difference being we were a good side to watch in those days, even though Mowbray's teams usually capitulated.

The first time we really saw it was the Andy McNeil 2-0 defeat. We'd just got beat by Dunfermline in the cup and likely didn't fancy it.

If we're pessimistic and its not a festive game, 30 quid is a big ask and an excuse to turn people away. As is Hearts' money situation.

K.Marx
07-08-2013, 03:34 PM

:agree: Remember this well, derby tickets at Tynecastle used to be like gold dust. Que' starting about 6am and sold out by 11am! Couldn't even get a sniff if you weren't a season ticket holder. How times have changed!! Sounds like we'll have a crowd of just over 2k, about the same as our last visit. Was actually expecting less than this given how fresh in the mind the Malmo debacle is. Will be down tomorrow to pick up a couple of lower section tickets :cb

steve75
07-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Thinking about getting tickets but picking them up is a bit of a pain. Would they still get delivered in time if ordered today? Or can I get someone else pick them up for me if I give them my details?

JeMeSouviens
07-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Just got 3 in J upper. Couldn't get an answer of exactly how many are left but by looking at the screen, half of J and all of H left. Fingers oot folks, lets fill this dump one more time

It's about 700 per block, so around 1000 left.

If it was £25/£10 or so, I would probably go, but at minimum of £28/£17, they can ram it.

NadeAteMyLunch!
07-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Steve75, if you need tickets picked up then I'm just across the road. Ill be in the Murrayfield Hotel from 9.30ish on Sunday morning if you wanted to get them there? Doubt they could be posted out in time now, may be wrong though

Pretty Boy
07-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Thinking about getting tickets but picking them up is a bit of a pain. Would they still get delivered in time if ordered today? Or can I get someone else pick them up for me if I give them my details?

Think you'll be ok with delivery.

I ordered on a Friday and they were delivered the Saturday.

GreenArmyyy!
07-08-2013, 03:46 PM
C'mon guys whether you back paddy or not let's get ourselves to Tynie to support our boys to a win. These are the best games of the season and this could very well be the very last Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian derby at Tynie!!!

You'll miss it when it's gone guys!!!

100%

steve75
07-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Steve75, if you need tickets picked up then I'm just across the road. Ill be in the Murrayfield Hotel from 9.30ish on Sunday morning if you wanted to get them there? Doubt they could be posted out in time now, may be wrong though

Ta very much, but I'd be able to get them picked up, just making sure I didn't have to be there.

Think you'll be ok with delivery.

I ordered on a Friday and they were delivered the Saturday.

:aok:

silverhibee
07-08-2013, 03:58 PM

Stay away then if that's the state your going to get in. :cb

GavinHarris 10
07-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Got mines Block J Row 17. Buzzing for Sunday

Hibstrooper
07-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Right down the front, right behind the goal! Cannae wait!

Hermit Crab
07-08-2013, 04:51 PM
SSN reporting the game is now a sell out???

K.Marx
07-08-2013, 04:55 PM
SSN reporting the game is now a sell out???

Home end yes. We have not sold out and likely will not!

McLeod1875
07-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Annoys me that people put the financial state of Hearts in front of supporting their own team...

We should be filling that stand every derby!!! Get along and support the team rather than saying "**** giving them money" etc. Constant excuses.

We charge them the same price and they manage to sell out 99% of the time, the last one at ER is the only time I can think of them not.

Fingers out :rolleyes:

Keith_M
07-08-2013, 05:02 PM
I think it's a real pity we don't sell out every derby match.

Considering we have 8,000 ST holders plus 2-3,000 that attend almost every game, it's a bit surprising we struggle to sell 3,500 tickets to watch our local rivals in the same city.

Even when we had really sh*t teams in the mid 80's, you could still get 7-8,000 Hibbies going there

CallumLaidlaw
07-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Annoys me that people put the financial state of Hearts in front of supporting their own team...

We should be filling that stand every derby!!! Get along and support the team rather than saying "**** giving them money" etc. Constant excuses.

We charge them the same price and they manage to sell out 99% of the time, the last one at ER is the only time I can think of them not.

I'm not a regular Tynecastle attendee. Been about 3 times in last 5 years. But have set myself a challenge of attending as many away games as possible this season. So need to be at the first one!

Spender
07-08-2013, 05:28 PM

totally agree it our team that matter to me nothing to do with them what will be will be ,don't think us not selling out will hurt them as nuch a some think

Www1875hfc
07-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Right down the front, right behind the goal! Cannae wait!

So are we :greengrin
Rows 6 and 7. 13 o us.

CB_NO3
07-08-2013, 06:38 PM
I phoned today at about 2pm. There is about 1000 tickets left in the away end.

Nakedmanoncrack
07-08-2013, 07:05 PM
I think it's a real pity we don't sell out every derby match.

Considering we have 8,000 ST holders plus 2-3,000 that attend almost every game, it's a bit surprising we struggle to sell 3,500 tickets to watch our local rivals in the same city.

Even when we had really sh*t teams in the mid 80's, you could still get 7-8,000 Hibbies going there

:agree:

Can you imagine an Old Firm game not selling out?
Nothing but excuses not to attend every time, disappointing.

adhibs
07-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Got mine today in block j. Had been dithering but realy looking forward to it now

Leith Green
07-08-2013, 07:18 PM
As someone else suggested earlier, its pretty pathetic that some people put anything to do with that shower of ***** before supporting our own club.. That is a borderline case of being obssesed with them.. If everyone took that stance then imagine the players as they run out the tunnel to see an empty stand, totally pathetic. I understand anyone who took that stance post mercer, but to be quite frank, i know a lot of bull****ters saying they wont give them the money, yet have had no problem doing so in the past when we were decent..

you support your own club , surely thats first and foremost??

**** them, show a bit of class and support your team, let them worry about money!!

QMU-1875
07-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Normally their every time but just can't afford it this time around with a holiday coming up! Gutted so pub will just have to do!

Spike Mandela
07-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Normally their every time but just can't afford it this time around with a holiday coming up! Gutted so pub will just have to do!

You've just got a new job! Lightweight.:cb

McLeod1875
07-08-2013, 07:56 PM
As someone else suggested earlier, its pretty pathetic that some people put anything to do with that shower of ***** before supporting our own club.. That is a borderline case of being obssesed with them.. If everyone took that stance then imagine the players as they run out the tunnel to see an empty stand, totally pathetic. I understand anyone who took that stance post mercer, but to be quite frank, i know a lot of bull****ters saying they wont give them the money, yet have had no problem doing so in the past when we were decent..

**** them, show a bit of class and support your team, let them worry about money!!

Correct. :agree:

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-08-2013, 08:00 PM
According to Sky Sports News the game is a sell out. :rolleyes:

Glory Lurker
07-08-2013, 08:18 PM
If everyone took that stance then imagine the players as they run out the tunnel to see an empty stand, totally pathetic.

Given that Hibs have been mince the last few times they ran out to full stands, I think it might be a worthwhile experiment to see what happens when they do just that. In fact, that's now my excuse for not going on Sunday. :wink::greengrin

frazeHFC
07-08-2013, 09:25 PM
After seeing on Sky Sports that they say it's a sell out, I was just thinking. Haven't Hearts been selling the home tickets for at least a month for this game, well before our tickets came out? If they had huge demand is it possible they could have opened a section or two in the away end for the home support? I very much doubt this is the case but was just wondering if they could have done this.

Hermit Crab
07-08-2013, 10:05 PM
After seeing on Sky Sports that they say it's a sell out, I was just thinking. Haven't Hearts been selling the home tickets for at least a month for this game, well before our tickets came out? If they had huge demand is it possible they could have opened a section or two in the away end for the home support? I very much doubt this is the case but was just wondering if they could have done this.

They can't do that. The police won't allow that. They did it with the old firm about 4 seasons ago but hibs will always get the whole end regardless

hibeedonald
07-08-2013, 11:50 PM

Spot on. :agree:

Ozyhibby
08-08-2013, 07:10 AM
The amount of cash they raise from Hibs fans on Sunday will make no difference what so ever to their survival chances. I want them dead more than most but I'm still going to take the chance to hopefully see us beat them one last time.
Get down and back the the team. (But not till after about 11am this morning when I go down for my tickets)

gav71
08-08-2013, 07:13 AM
My son who's one of they lot had two derby tickets before we played malmo in Sweden something also said about Hibs having a smaller allocation although dint think hearts would cut the Hibs tickets for the derby and I know that I will rot in hell for eternity for having a son who's one of them;-(

Waxy
08-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Nevermind mate it could be worse. No wait, sorry it couldn't.

CorrieHibs
08-08-2013, 07:33 AM
Spot on. :agree:

Good post. We need a sell out. It's embarrassing listen to them to mock our support!

£30 will not save the club.

Judas Iscariot
08-08-2013, 07:39 AM

The players are paid to perform regardless if the stand is full, 3/4 full or half empty etc...

If we sell out the whole Roseburn that's the best part of 100k to the tramps...

With the state of play as it is just now I'd prefer they got **** all from us :aok:

marinello59
08-08-2013, 08:43 AM
The players are paid to perform regardless if the stand is full, 3/4 full or half empty etc...

With the state of play as it is just now I'd prefer they got **** all from us :aok:

Fair enough. There are a few others like you who hate Hearts more than they love Hibs. Each to their own. I'll be there with my family having, hopefully, a great time.

Judas Iscariot
08-08-2013, 09:07 AM
Fair enough. There are a few others like you who hate Hearts more than they love Hibs. Each to their own. I'll be there with my family having, hopefully, a great time.

Plsh..

If there's tickets left Saturday lunchtime, I'll be there...

marinello59
08-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Plsh..

If Hearts are saved by the last £30 of income from this Derby we all know who to blame then.:greengrin

Hermit Crab
08-08-2013, 09:14 AM

100k will not save them. You're going to see hibs not hearts.

Judas Iscariot
08-08-2013, 10:09 AM
If Hearts are saved by the last £30 of income from this Derby we all know who to blame then.:greengrin

I will hang my head in shame forever :yw:

:greengrin

jakeshibs
08-08-2013, 12:13 PM
100k will not save them. You're going to see hibs not hearts.

good post and totally agree:agree:

CB_NO3
08-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Plsh..

There will be.

Judas Iscariot
08-08-2013, 12:50 PM
There will be.

Good :aok:

Ozyhibby
08-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Only a couple of hundred tickets left although there is a section of the stand that Hearts have not handed over. Woman at shop did not know why.
Maybe they don't need the money.

S4uzee
08-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Only a couple of hundred tickets left although there is a section of the stand that Hearts have not handed over. Woman at shop did not know why.
Its probably because we haven't sold out the 4 sections we have already been given which is pathetic

Judas Iscariot
08-08-2013, 02:06 PM

Pretty sure they leave a section empty next to the stand where all the major Hertz mongs sit...

Hermit Crab
08-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Pretty sure they leave a section empty next to the stand where all the major Hertz mongs sit...

It's a small section 20 seats if you're lucky. Its like a small neutral area in the bottom corners of the roseburn stand to prevent fans geting too close to each other.

Ozyhibby
08-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Its probably because we haven't sold out the 4 sections we have already been given which is pathetic

I've just told you that there are only a couple of hundred left. The girl thought they would be gone either later today or early tomorrow. A sell out.
Some folk just love moaning.

Hermit Crab
08-08-2013, 02:16 PM
I've just told you that there are only a couple of hundred left. The girl thought they would be gone either later today or early tomorrow. A sell out.
Some folk just love moaning.

There were around a thousand tickets left last night have we really sold that many today??

Ozyhibby
08-08-2013, 02:18 PM
There were around a thousand tickets left last night have we really sold that many today??

Can only tell you what I was told.
I bought 4 and the bloke in front of me bought 4 if that helps.

Hibs07p
08-08-2013, 02:38 PM
The only tickets available online, are upper block J, and lower block M. Only tickets not available yet, are block J lower, and block H, nearest to the Wheatfield, where the yams run down the stairs and attack the perimeter gate, when casper is not available, to floor them with the imaginary punch. :greengrin

GGTTH

1875Hibees
08-08-2013, 02:42 PM
There was nowhere near that many tickets left. Stop talking pish.

Hermit Crab
08-08-2013, 02:47 PM

Aye ok then

Keith_M
08-08-2013, 02:53 PM
What are the sections in the Roseburn Stand called (e.g. H to N)?

According to the Fishul Site, Upper J and Lower M are now being sold.

JeMeSouviens
08-08-2013, 02:53 PM

There's no sight, sound or report of a ticket in H being sold anywhere, so it's unlikely that section has gone on sale. That's about 700 tickets. Adding a 100 or so remaining in the on sale sections would mean we've sold a wee bit over 2500.

Given it's on telly, our pish form, the price and their pet referee being in charge, it's a minor miracle we've sold that many, tbh.

GreenCastle
08-08-2013, 02:58 PM
What are the sections in the Roseburn Stand called (e.g. H to N)?

According to the Fishul Site, Upper J and Lower M are now being sold.

H-M

https://oss.ticketmastereurope.com/teamimages/hearts/252.jpg - Seating chart for the pink bus shelter

Ozyhibby
08-08-2013, 03:06 PM
I'll be there, my wee boy will be there. I couldn't give a flying one who else is.
My contribution to the debate.
:-)

Keith_M
08-08-2013, 03:12 PM
H-M

https://oss.ticketmastereurope.com/teamimages/hearts/252.jpg - Seating chart for the pink bus shelter

:thumbsup:

bigwheel
08-08-2013, 03:13 PM
There's no sight, sound or report of a ticket in H being sold anywhere, so it's unlikely that section has gone on sale. That's about 700 tickets. Adding a 100 or so remaining in the on sale sections would mean we've sold a wee bit over 2500.

Given it's on telly, our pish form, the price and their pet referee being in charge, it's a minor miracle we've sold that many, tbh.

Can't agree...it's across the city , there really should be no tickets left . I don't understand why people, who can go, don't get themselves there and support their team against their local rivals....

Lofarl
08-08-2013, 03:27 PM
My ticket is in block H

Onion
08-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Caved in. Not been to Tynie in a while but have a feeling this one is going to be a bit special.

Here's hoping Hibs turn up :flag:

GreenCastle
08-08-2013, 03:56 PM
A near full Hibs end would be a big boost to the team = spur them on to win.

Ok it doesn't always work like that and several times Hibs fans have backed the team to be let down but these new players will get to see what the club means to us if we can nearly fill it and sing for 90 mins - the support at the PBS is usually top class from the hardcore fans.

The chance to beat the yams and rub it in their faces about being broke and close to liquidation is too good to turn down for many.

davhibby
08-08-2013, 03:56 PM
The only tickets available online, are upper block J, and lower block M. Only tickets not available yet, are block J lower, and block H, nearest to the Wheatfield, where the yams run down the stairs and attack the perimeter gate, when casper is not available, to floor them with the imaginary punch. :greengrin

GGTTH
They were selling lower J yesterday so if they aren't anymore then we've sold that all

Hibby70
08-08-2013, 03:57 PM
H-M

Funny that in their plan there is no IOU.

Quite apt.

JOD
08-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Just bought mine only section J showing means I guess other 3 sections sold out and section H not released yet. @gdown:

S4uzee
08-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Just bought mine only section J showing means I guess other 3 sections sold out and section H not released yet. @gdown:
Yip thats my thinking as they always do it that way

Hibs07p
08-08-2013, 04:19 PM
They were selling lower J yesterday so if they aren't anymore then we've sold that all

I assumed they were selling the upper tickets first, if not great. :thumbsup:

GGTTH

joe breezy
08-08-2013, 04:19 PM

So you're calling the guy with a ticket in section H a liar?

S4uzee
08-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Does anyone have black dots on their student ticket?

1875Hibees
08-08-2013, 04:27 PM
A near full Hibs end would be a big boost to the team = spur them on to win.

Ok it doesn't always work like that and several times Hibs fans have backed the team to be let down but these new players will get to see what the club means to us if we can nearly fill it and sing for 90 mins - the support at the PBS is usually top class from the hardcore fans.

The chance to beat the yams and rub it in their faces about being broke and close to liquidation is too good to turn down for many.
A full Hibs end will be a bigger boost.

rcarter1
08-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Funny that in their plan there is no IOU.

Quite apt.

Absolutely fantastic work!:top marks

Ive been trying to work out the significance of that for days.... :rolleyes:

Makaveli
08-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Is it possible that H is available from the ticket office but not yet online?

JOD
08-08-2013, 05:40 PM
So you're calling the guy with a ticket in section H a liar?

Naw joe Hibees don't tell lies only Jambos do :love ya!:

joe breezy
08-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Is it possible that H is available from the ticket office but not yet online?

That could solve the mystery of cell block H

Leith Green
08-08-2013, 06:35 PM
If there is basically 1 section left, then we will come close to selling out i reckon. Tomorrow is payday for some, and saturday is an opportunity for those not able to get down. Also think people are more likely to go now once they realise our end will be full or almost full.. I for one was expecting a sub 1500 based on a lot of peoples supposed protests.

Kiddo
08-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Does anyone know how many rows there are at tynie. In row 25 want to know how close to the back I am, cheers

Billy Whizz
08-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Does anyone know how many rows there are at tynie. In row 25 want to know how close to the back I am, cheers

Think it goes to around 27/28

Ozyhibby
08-08-2013, 06:53 PM
That could solve the mystery of cell block H

Cell block H was a sturdier structure than the PBS

CallumLaidlaw
08-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Think it goes to around 27/28

:agree: row 28 is back row

Onion
08-08-2013, 08:14 PM
If there is basically 1 section left, then we will come close to selling out i reckon. Tomorrow is payday for some, and saturday is an opportunity for those not able to get down. Also think people are more likely to go now once they realise our end will be full or almost full.. I for one was expecting a sub 1500 based on a lot of peoples supposed protests.

:agree: think we'll sell quite a few more Fri & Sat and will sell out if Hibs announce McCourt signed and available.

Mr White
08-08-2013, 08:19 PM
Do you know how many rows there are in the lower section? We've got seats in row 13 sec k upper, I take it that's near the front of the upper section?

Kiddo
08-08-2013, 08:30 PM

Cheers lads

One Day
08-08-2013, 08:32 PM
I'll be there, my wee boy will be there. I couldn't give a flying one who else is.
My contribution to the debate.:-)

And a good one

Lofarl
08-08-2013, 08:34 PM

FYI I did go into the ticket office to get mine.

Makaveli
08-08-2013, 08:38 PM

FYI I did go into the ticket office to get mine.

Supports the thesis that the online system hasn't caught up yet. H will be available online tomorrow and suddenly the crowd is looking much better than I expected!

Lewishfc7
08-08-2013, 10:07 PM
anyone else in Block J?

MountcastleHibs
08-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Do you know how many rows there are in the lower section? We've got seats in row 13 sec k upper, I take it that's near the front of the upper section?

Lower section goes to row 8 so you're five up on the upper section.

basehibby
08-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Was seriously going to go to what could be the last ever derby at Tynie, but playing a gig (shameless plug - Black Bull, Leith St, 9pm :wink:) the night before which will see me do well to get down my local for KO :rockin:........:drunk:

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Shambles that Hearts are allowed to class that Anderson shelter as having 'two tiers' and charge more for the 'upper tier'. A bigger hole of a stand you would struggle to find.

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-08-2013, 11:13 PM
Sorry, forgot about the 'famous atmosphere'. I suppose we should be grateful that were allowed to even be a part of it.....

Hibby70
08-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Shambles that Hearts are allowed to class that Anderson shelter as having 'two tiers' and charge more for the 'upper tier'. A bigger hole of a stand you would struggle to find.

Good shout - I'm now referring to it as The Banderson Shelter.

Mr White
09-08-2013, 06:15 AM
Lower section goes to row 8 so you're five up on the upper section.

Cheers :aok:

Hibs90
09-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Time does the ticket office open today?

CB_NO3
09-08-2013, 09:11 AM
Opened at 10. Got 6 tickets just now. About 400 left I think.

Phil MaGlass
09-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Looks like the Hibs end will sell oot,if theres only 400 left, sure to be loads of last minute buys, hertz end sold oot, atmosphere is going tae be brilliant.Wish ah wis gooin.

Lucius Apuleius
09-08-2013, 09:16 AM

Pathetic post IMO.

CB_NO3
09-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Open all day and tomorrow folks, so no excuse. Lets get it sold out.

GreenCastle
09-08-2013, 09:32 AM
One city - one team :flag:

Drove past ticket office earlier and few people around - lets sell this out and show them what an atmosphere is all about with the usual constant signing :aok:

S4uzee
09-08-2013, 09:34 AM
Pathetic post IMO.
How come? Should be selling out every derby there particularly with the state they are in and it being first derby of the season

CB_NO3
09-08-2013, 09:42 AM
How come? Should be selling out every derby there particularly with the state they are in and it being first derby of the season
I agree. We should sell out every derby no matter what. In saying that, I would rather have 1000 hardcore there creating a top atmosphere than 3k boring gets. :-)

IanM
09-08-2013, 09:48 AM
Going to miss the derby, up to Gleneagles tomorrow for a bit of a posh overnight jig.. pretty sure they won't have the game on the walter.. early rise, early start, early 3 points..

BoltonHibee
09-08-2013, 09:52 AM
Going to miss the derby, up to Gleneagles tomorrow for a bit of a posh overnight jig.. pretty sure they won't have the game on the walter.. early rise, early start, early 3 points..

They will in the clubhouse

DarrenSQH
09-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Only upper J availible online.

Wonder if we have sold H.

IanM
09-08-2013, 10:30 AM
They will in the clubhouse

:aok: thanks pal, i was going to enquire but i have only ever been on their website and couldn't see a tv in site!

hibeedonald
09-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Opened at 10. Got 6 tickets just now. About 400 left I think.

What section are you in?

green&left
09-08-2013, 11:00 AM
What section are you in?

He's in section J (upper)

Hibs90
09-08-2013, 11:43 AM
No chance of a sell out by the looks of things, place was dead when I went down earlier. Staff are also useless.

Sprouleflyer
09-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Ticket purchased, section J row 28, right at the back of the stand!!

Cmon the Hibs!!!

ShanksSaidNo
09-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Just got my ticket in Section J. it had a wee disclaimer online as well that it is restricted view??
Sat just about everywhere in that stand and never had a restricted view!

Anyone know is J one of the end sections?

Makaveli
09-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Just got my ticket in Section J. it had a wee disclaimer online as well that it is restricted view??

I think it said that for all tickets, certainly when I was getting mine.

And J is second from the end.

Pretty Boy
09-08-2013, 11:56 AM

Every ticket on the Hibs online system has that disclaimer for some reason.

GreenCastle
09-08-2013, 11:59 AM

Restricted view of good football ?

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Unless your stuck behind some absolute gigantor of a person, there are no restricted views in that hovel of a stand. Would have loved a restricted view during some of the derbies I've sat through in recent years tbh

JimBHibees
09-08-2013, 12:40 PM
https://twitter.com/HibernianFCClub

Says on twitter will be selling tickets in Clubstore until 5 on Saturday and a 4pm dealine (assuming today) for online tickets.

Hibby91
09-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Only upper J availible online.

Wonder if we have sold H.

There on sale from the ticket office, sure someone already stated here that they have one for that section

Hibby70
09-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Just bought one at the shop and got J. Looked like there was only about 20 left in that section.

Keith_M
09-08-2013, 01:49 PM
I fully expect a mad rush for tickets after today's pre-derby chat from Fenlon, when he unveils some totally unexpected new signing.

:wink:

EDIT: Club says (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130809/edinburgh-derby-important-information_2262950_3343020) there are about 650 tickets left as of 2:30 today.

derek0762
09-08-2013, 01:57 PM
650 left as of 14:30 according to @Hibernianfc twitter

Spender
09-08-2013, 02:20 PM
650 left as of 14:30 according to @Hibernianfc twitter

nice one , come on lets get these shifted.:flag:

Hermit Crab
09-08-2013, 02:23 PM
nice one , come on lets get these shifted.:flag:

No chance

FromTheCapital
09-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Over 2,400 sold according to Hibs official Twitter with around 650 left. Need to start filling Tynie every time we go there... Would love to see these get sold but not sure if they will unfortunately. Anyway, I'll be there and I'm sure that the others will be making the away end bounce anyway :agree:

Bobby's Cinema
09-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Over 2,400 sold according to Hibs official Twitter with around 650 left. Need to start filling Tynie every time we go there... Would love to see these get sold but not sure if they will unfortunately. Anyway, I'll be there and I'm sure that the others will be making the away end bounce anyway :agree:
This is probably already more than we took there last time. And I enjoyed myself

Macaroon
09-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Are they fussy about which tiers your tickets are in? Only upper tier tickets left and I'm unsure if my brother has upper or lower tickets, and I'd like to go in with him if possible.

marinello59
09-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Are they fussy about which tiers your tickets are in? Only upper tier tickets left and I'm unsure if my brother has upper or lower tickets, and I'd like to go in with him if possible.

We all go in through the same turnstiles no matter what tier you are in. People do tend to sit in their allocated seats though.

Macaroon
09-08-2013, 02:50 PM
We all go in through the same turnstiles no matter what tier you are in. People do tend to sit in their allocated seats though.

Thanks for that :agree:

Keith_M
09-08-2013, 02:51 PM
I still think it's hilarious that they have Single Tier Stands yet claim to have Upper and Lower Tiers.

Maybe its about time somebody explained the concept to them

marinello59
09-08-2013, 02:52 PM
I still think it hilarious that they have Single Tier Stands yet claim to have Upper and Lower Tiers.

Maybe its about time somebody explained the concept to them:greengrin

Nobody could have that much time to spare. :greengrin

GreenCastle
09-08-2013, 02:54 PM
I still think it's hilarious that they have Single Tier Stands yet claim to have Upper and Lower Tiers.

Maybe its about time somebody explained the concept to them

It's scandalous they charge you more for higher up as well - do we do that when they come to ER the stadium with an upper and lower tier ?

So looks like 4 1/2 blocks out of 5 sold -I'm sure those there will get fully behind the team and give it to them tight about their money problems.

The yams say it's a sell out but remember several of their fans have bought season tickets and won't use them - it was more a buy an extra one to help the club so I expect to see dotted gaps in the home end on Sunday and throughout the season.

Makaveli
09-08-2013, 02:57 PM

There are always more people than seats in the lower section, stewards tend not to care as long as long as you're not on the stairs.

frazeHFC
09-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Can't wait for this! I know we still have 650 tickets left but some of them will disappear, hopefully most of them. Pretty pleased with that because still summer time so folk on holiday and loads saying they didn't want to give them money so was expecting less than last time but looks like it'll be more.

C'mon the Hibees! :thumbsup:

K.Marx
09-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Was down the clubshop at 4.30 for tickets, only Upper H left now. 2500 odd sold now so already a bigger support than anticipated. Expect a fair few of those to go tomorrow. We should ALWAYS be selling out Tynecastle but given the horrendous start to the season we're taking more through than many thought. Well up for this one now :agree:

iwasthere1972
09-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Probably pick up two tickets tomorrow. Will find out how many are left while I'm there.

QMU-1875
09-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Really really tempted to buy them, going to decide tomorrow just can't miss a derby!

HibeeMassive
09-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Really really tempted to buy them, going to decide tomorrow just can't miss a derby!

You certainly don't want to miss THIS one :greengrin

Hibby70
09-08-2013, 04:58 PM

I reckon if it was definitely the last derby it would sell no problem.

Why take the chance. Get a ticket.

Weir7
09-08-2013, 05:04 PM

When need the end sold out mate.

SouthamptonHibs
10-08-2013, 06:35 AM
I persuaded another three to go tomorrow well done Haddow, Gav and Chicken. Hail Hail

GreenCastle
10-08-2013, 10:16 AM
Ticket office open till 5pm today - get yourself along to the game and show the yams how to support a real team :flag:

GB6
10-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Just back couple people in front, could pretty much pick any seat I wanted in H then they found a block of tickets they couldn't find earlier returned from online sales so ended up with Middle of J.

GGTTH

yerauldda
10-08-2013, 11:14 AM
absolutely choking to go but cant get to ticket office today. anybody know anyone selling a ticket that can be collected before the game tomorrow?

iwasthere1972
10-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Just been in for two tickets and the girl said that there was about 200 tickets left.

GGTTH

AlbertK86
10-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Come on guys lets get it sold out and raise the ****in roof the morn

90 odd minutes of full backing required

Lets do all we can to help the team destroy Gary Cock, his manly mob and their ****in skanky fans

GGTTH

Keith_M
10-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Gutted I can't make it tomorrow.

I'll be there in spirit (though my body will be in some pub in Munich :wink:)

OrdHibby
10-08-2013, 11:35 AM
500 tickets left over equates to £15000 loss in revenues :greengrin not to be sniffed at

Leighonel
10-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Picked up 2 this morning. Buzzing now

Keith_M
10-08-2013, 12:59 PM
500 tickets left over equates to £15000 loss in revenues :greengrin not to be sniffed at

Maybe that could be incorporated into a song...

"Sell all our tickets,
..we didnae sell all our tickets!"

Sir David Gray
10-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Just been in for two tickets and the girl said that there was about 200 tickets left.

GGTTH

Pretty pleased with that, if that's the case.

Really thought we would have sold less than that.

Can't wait for tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Billy McKirdy
10-08-2013, 01:14 PM
I rarely go to Swiney but went in this lunchtime to get myself a ticket, I wouldn't miss this one for anything, I've just got a feeling we're gonny walk this one :greengrin

There was about 200 left when I was in an hour ago, including a large row of seats together to the left of me in block J, this is heading for a sell out!!

Get yourselves along before 5pm if you don't want to miss out :flag::pfgwa:hibees:thumbsup:

GGTTH

iwasthere1972
10-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Pretty pleased with that, if that's the case.

Really thought we would have sold less than that.

Can't wait for tomorrow! :thumbsup:

I can't wait now. Got a ticket for the brother who thinks we're watching in the pub. Even going for a couple of beers pre-match in The Roseburn. Anyone know what time it opens.

Bring it on. Hopefully all for goals and glory and not a snorefest.

Come on the Cabbage.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

.Sean.
10-08-2013, 01:22 PM
I can't wait now. Got a ticket for the brother who thinks we're watching in the pub. Even going for a couple of beers pre-match in The Roseburn. Anyone know what time it opens.

Come on the Cabbage.

:flag: :flag: :flag:As far as i'm aware it won't be open. The Murrayfield is where it's at :party:

jimmythefish
10-08-2013, 02:33 PM
got a spare ticket for the game the morra block m row 21 £30 ticket will meet outside the savillepit if anyone's wanting it

Lewishfc7
10-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Has Block J sold out if not anyone know how many tickets are left in that block?

The_Exile
10-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Was in at around 3pm for a ticket for me and the boy, only section H left, can't be many left now, a full Hibs stand, we'll be bouncing. Usually don't give money to that lot but didn't want to miss this one. I think I'm at the cautiously optimistic stage :flag:

iwasthere1972
10-08-2013, 03:35 PM
As far as i'm aware it won't be open. The Murrayfield is where it's at :party:

:aok: Was told that it's open from 9am. Bit too early for me but hope to get there for 10.30am. Save me two seats. :greengrin

Juice-Terry
10-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Have the last tickets been snapped up? Anyone know?

Pete
10-08-2013, 05:55 PM
I've heard there are only 30 left.

Better be quick!

Hermit Crab
10-08-2013, 06:37 PM
I've heard there are only 30 left.

Better be quick!

Add a zero to that :D

1875Hibees
10-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Add a zero to that :D
:faf: You have been proved completely wrong mate. Admit it.

yerauldda
10-08-2013, 06:51 PM
got a spare ticket for the game the morra block m row 21 £30 ticket will meet outside the savillepit if anyone's wanting it
still going mate?

Cabbage East
10-08-2013, 07:02 PM

Read his posts, he absolutely hates Hibs :faf:

jimmythefish
10-08-2013, 07:53 PM
still going mate?

yes i'm going spare ticket is my brothers he's no going

Hermit Crab
10-08-2013, 08:05 PM

Will find out tomorrow.

Hermit Crab
10-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Read his posts, he absolutely hates Hibs :faf:

Yes I do.

lord bunberry
10-08-2013, 08:09 PM

Come on the Cabbage.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Pubs are now allowed to open at 11:00 on a sunday

ColintonHibs
10-08-2013, 08:21 PM
:aok: Was told that it's open from 9am. Bit too early for me but hope to get there for 10.30am. Save me two seats. :greengrin

Are kids allowed? And is it the one on westfield road?

CallumLaidlaw
10-08-2013, 08:36 PM
So what pubs are open at what time then?

Murrayfield at 9am? I'm not likely to get to there till 10.15, so would I still get near the bar?

Roseburn? Is it open at all?

edinburghhibee
10-08-2013, 08:38 PM
So what pubs are open at what time then?

Murrayfield at 9am? I'm not likely to get to there till 10.15, so would I still get near the bar?

Roseburn? Is it open at all?

Yes there will be no issues getting to the bar at that time