PDA

View Full Version : Who are the Duds at Easter Road?

greenlex
27-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Here we are again having just witnessed an embarrassing roasting and the cry of shysters wage thieves and duds is being banded about.
Just so I know who to boo next Sunday can we get a list drawn up? I cant really think of any at the moment.

spike220
27-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Here we are again having just witnessed an embarrassing roasting and the cry of shysters wage thieves and duds is being banded about.
Just so I know who to boo next Sunday can we get a list drawn up? I cant really think of any at the moment. I think I would like to book you as inspiration speaker, can I have your number please.:greengrin

danhibees1875
27-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Motherwell players, the ref and the linesman if you're in a particularly keen mood. :wink:

MyJo
27-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Colin Nish, John Rankin and David Wotherspoon :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
27-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Just so I know who to boo next Sunday can we get a list drawn up? I cant really think of any at the moment.

Just shout and abuse them all Lex, makes it easier that way:greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
27-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Just shout and abuse them all Lex, makes it easier that way:greengrin

Just make sure you dont shout and abuse and boo anyone around youself in the stand:devil:

Spike Mandela
27-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Just turn up and support the team, if you can stomach it.

We all can see who the duds are, there are many, no point naming names or having a witch hunt. We are a poor SPL side that is clear. Some players might improve over the season, some have proved that they won't.

What can we do apart from turn up and support the team? We can only hope and pray that Hibs can sort it out to a level that brings some pleasure to the fans and we can perhaps find a player like Griffiths to mask the deficiences of other staff members.

GreenOnions
27-07-2013, 02:17 PM

We all can see who the duds are, there are many, no point naming names or having a witch hunt. We are a poor SPL side that is clear. Some players might improve over the season, some have proved that they won't.

What can we do apart from turn up and support the team? We can only hope and pray that Hibs can sort it out to a level that brings some pleasure to the fans and we can perhaps find a player like Griffiths to mask the deficiences of other staff members.

I don't think there are many "duds" in SPFL terms at ER any more. We still need a couple of 1st 11 starters (centre half and another attacking player/goalscorer) but, would you say there are many "duds" in this 11 if we started with them next weekend (Assuming Clancy & McPake injured and McGivern fit)?

.................Williams

Mullen....Forster...Hanlon...McGivern

............Taiwo.....Thomson

Harris...........Vine...............Craig

..................Collins

Subs: Stevenson, Tudur-Jones, Robertson, Cairney, Caldwell, Handling

27-07-2013, 02:24 PM

:top marks

PISTOL1875
27-07-2013, 02:27 PM
I don't think there are many "duds" in SPFL terms at ER any more. We still need a couple of 1st 11 starters (centre half and another attacking player/goalscorer) but, would you say there are many "duds" in this 11 if we started with them next weekend (Assuming Clancy & McPake injured and McGivern fit)?

Forster is suspended for the opener so move McGivern in alongside Hanlon and bring Stevenson in at LB...

Chump
27-07-2013, 02:28 PM

I'd like to see Craig in Vine's position with Cairney given another shot as a wide midfielder.....can't see much else in the squad to change

Craig was an offensive midfileder who always pitched in with goals so I see no reason to change that and have him out wide where he was pretty quiet and ineffective on Thursday.

Unfortunately it's not looking good for McPake so I'd be on the hunt for a CH to replace Hanlon to continues to flatter to deceive for me

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-07-2013, 02:43 PM

Forster and Vine suspended. Put OTJ in Forsters place and Robertson in Vines place GGTTH.

down-the-slope
27-07-2013, 03:47 PM
Forster is suspended for the opener so move McGivern in alongside Hanlon and bring Stevenson in at LB...

Injured

I'd like to see Craig in Vine's position with Cairney given another shot as a wide midfielder.....can't see much else in the squad to change

Craig was an offensive midfileder who always pitched in with goals so I see no reason to change that and have him out wide where he was pretty quiet and ineffective on Thursday.

Unfortunately it's not looking good for McPake so I'd be on the hunt for a CH to replace Hanlon to continues to flatter to deceive for me

Injured

add the suspensions (Vine / Forster) to the injuries (McPake / McGivern / Clancy / Cairney / Donaldson) and we are pretty thread bare...there is a chance for some fringe players to stake a claim...as without that we could be find ourselves in a position that is hard to recover from

scoopyboy
27-07-2013, 04:18 PM
How can vine be suspended ?

He played with SJ last season and picked up a booking that took him over the points limit.

No time to serve it last season so carried forward to this season.

NORTHERNHIBBY
27-07-2013, 04:24 PM
Boo The Board.

greenlex
27-07-2013, 04:26 PM

We all can see who the duds are, there are many, no point naming names or having a witch hunt . e are a poor SPL side that is clear. Some players might improve over the season, some have proved that they won't.

I need help with namesSpike. I cant see any.:confused:

H18sry
27-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Pat Fenlon, nice guy but a dud of a manager in Scotland, 2 cup final's paper over the crack's last 3 games have brought a 12-0 reverse scoreline.