PDA

View Full Version : Contact Numbers for Hibs

Irish_Steve
26-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Other than the general ticket office number, are there any other numbers for getting in contact with someone at Hibs? In the past twenty minutes or so, i`ve had someone contact my son on his mobile asking him if he wanted to go on trial at the club. He hung up the first time i asked how he got my son`s number and hung up the second time when I said I was reporting this to the Police.

Any help well appreciated

oconnors_strip
26-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Other than the general ticket office number, are there any other numbers for getting in contact with someone at Hibs? In the past twenty minutes or so, i`ve had someone contact my son on his mobile asking him if he wanted to go on trial at the club. He hung up the first time i asked how he got my son`s number and hung up the second time when I said I was reporting this to the Police.

661 2159 is the main reception number

Irish_Steve
26-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Thanks - think the club needs to know about this as my son doesnt actually play for any football team at all nor ever has

Unseen work
26-07-2013, 08:48 PM

Am I missing something? Why would you contact the police for hibs offering him a trial? Presumably got the number off his current club

Unseen work
26-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Thanks - think the club needs to know about this as my son doesnt actually play for any football team at all nor ever has

Oh I understand now!

Irish_Steve
26-07-2013, 08:50 PM
He has never played for any club (he`s 16) and why would someone ring at 9pm and again 15 minutes later - it just sounded really dodgy to me

GoldenEagle
26-07-2013, 08:51 PM

Wy not just let the police deal with it if you think there's something dodgy going on, if your son doesn't play football then it won't be Hibs contacting him??

Dunderhall
26-07-2013, 08:52 PM
Also you need to nicely ask if he has given out his number to anyone, esp online.
Might just be a mate's "prank" though.
Is the number calling not identified?

Irish_Steve
26-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Also you need to nicely ask if he has given out his number to anyone, esp online.
Might just be a mate's "prank" though.
Is the number calling not identified?

Nope, private number appeared both times and it definately wasnt a prank call. i`m worried that someone is trying to get in contact with my son using our club as some sort of lure. Thankfully he`s wise enough not to do anything stupid