PDA

View Full Version : hearts tickets

Hibs3-2
26-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Just over 2 weeks until the game and still no ticket info released? I'd imagine they will be released on monday

yeezus.
26-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Aye hopefully Monday. I'm not very confident to be honest and I have a feeling Motherwell will do us.

eastterrace
26-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Just over 2 weeks until the game and still no ticket info released? I'd imagine they will be released on monday

keep yer dough mate , dont waste yer sunday lunchtime watching pish,

LioNeilMessi
26-07-2013, 07:45 PM
keep yer dough mate , dont waste yer sunday lunchtime watching pish,

Good attitude.

Hopefully I'll be going to the derby. Not looking forward to another Hibs game, yet, but my favourite match in years was made when Ross curled one in the top right in the dying minutes, I can't miss the chance to experience that again :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
26-07-2013, 07:47 PM
Good attitude.

Hopefully I'll be going to the derby. Not looking forward to another Hibs game, yet, but my favourite match in years was made when Ross curled one in the top right in the dying minutes, I can't miss the chance to experience that again :thumbsup:
On the subject of Ross, why isn't he getting much game time?

Glory Lurker
26-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Good attitude.

Do you not need Sparky to get the equaliser first to have a chance of that happening? Sorry, that's totally sarcy, I know, but I'm pure down on the Hibs at the moment.

LioNeilMessi
26-07-2013, 07:53 PM
On the subject of Ross, why isn't he getting much game time?

No idea, I like Handling but for me if it's between them for a spot in the team then Caldwell gets the nod. He got into a few dangerous positions when he came on v Malmo (away) and I would of had him on for Vine at some point yesterday.. Not that it would of changed anything!

hibeedonald
26-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Do you not need Sparky to get the equaliser first to have a chance of that happening? Sorry, that's totally sarcy, I know, but I pure down on the Hibs at the moment.

Theyve got worse than we have

Billy Whizz
26-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Theyve got worse than we have

What, there going to lose more than 7 at home against us?

eastterrace
26-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Good attitude.

ive been to the pbs once in 30 years (the night we beat them 2-1 deano) hate given them money , keep yer dough or give it to the mangers fund

hibeedonald
27-07-2013, 01:13 AM
What, there going to lose more than 7 at home against us?

7 will do fine.