PDA

View Full Version : open training session

onlyonesauzee4
26-07-2013, 08:11 AM
Like everyone feel embarassed and confused after last nights shambles. From back to front the team was so unprofessional. If Mr Fenlon is to stay (which he probably shouldn't) then the least the club can do in my view is host an open training session at the stadium in the lead up to the Motherwell game. Not sure if anyone from the club looks at this board but it's a low cost way of showing the fans what goes on behind the scenes. Personally I think it would be concerning what goes on at a Hibernian training session going on the matchday performances.

Screaming out to me last night was what the hell do they do with these guys day in day out, we have had the same shocking results on big occassions with no changes, and I would love to watch a training session just to see what it is they do.

Not sure what the way forward is from last night, sure I am not the only one.

Allant1981
26-07-2013, 08:18 AM
If they were to do this then no way would it be the same as what they do day in day out

onlyonesauzee4
26-07-2013, 08:23 AM
maybe not but it would still give the fans an indication of what sort of exercises they do and stuff. the lack of ideas going forward and lack of shape/anything at the back is really sunday league stuff. never thought i'd see hibs lose 7-0 at home.

Baldy Foghorn
26-07-2013, 08:27 AM
There was an open session last season. Some crossing work done, and passing, but probably nowhere near to what actual training involves. Was not particularly insightful IMO

BigKev
26-07-2013, 08:36 AM
I'd have them running up and down Arthur's Seat til they were sick after that display last night.

Hibbyradge
26-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Not for me, thanks.

If I want to watch Hibs players practising to be footballers, I'll go to a game.

BarneyK
26-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Not for me, thanks.

If I want to watch Hibs players practising to be footballers, I'll go to a game.

:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
26-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Not for me, thanks.

:top marks

I'm_cabbaged
26-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Not for me, thanks.

If I want to watch Hibs players pretending to be footballers, I'll go to a game.

fixed that for you radge

Jones28
26-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Not for me, thanks.

:greengrin: