PDA

View Full Version : A great summer then Hibs turn up

Hibernia&Alba
25-07-2013, 11:44 PM
I haven't posted on the forum for a couple of months - been unwinding and keeping the mind away from football whilst pursuing other interests. Good summer weather for a change, relaxing, everything very pleasant. Then the time comes to return to the football and I become an angry man again thanks to Hibs. My last drink was cup final day. Since then I've been swimming, running and feeling great. Now I'm ready to hit the bottle. Why do we put we put ourselves through this ever year? Removing the tongue from the cheek, 0-9 aggregate against Malmo in a qualifying round! I feel ill. Get it sorted, Patrick. This year we want evidence of real progress.

Alfred E Newman
26-07-2013, 12:39 AM
I haven't posted on the forum for a couple of months - been unwinding and keeping the mind away from football whilst pursuing other interests. Good summer weather for a change, relaxing, everything very pleasant. Then the time comes to return to the football and I become an angry man again thanks to Hibs. My last drink was cup final day. Since then I've been swimming, running and feeling great. Now I'm ready to hit the bottle. Why do we put we put ourselves through this ever year? Removing the tongue from the cheek, 0-9 aggregate against Malmo in a qualifying round! I feel ill. Get it sorted, Patrick. This year we want evidence of real progress.

And to think some on here want to spoil our summer by subjecting us to this crap during June and July.