PDA

View Full Version : Dont know what's worse......

nic81
25-07-2013, 09:33 PM
The fact that the site crashed quicker than our bottle or the fact on a night where ER was how we want it to be, how it should be our players once again showed themselves to be the losers that they are, no heart no courage no bottle, maybe should have kept last seasons strip!

staunchhibby
25-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Bunch of imposters masquerading as footballers.They should take a hard look at themselves.Stood by Fenlon up to now but enough is enough.He should do the decent thing and walk now before we get more embarrassing moments.Fans slapped in the face yetttttttttttt again

mim
25-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Nothing to do with bottle. We were simply outclassed

Hiber-nation
25-07-2013, 09:38 PM

St Johnstone seemed to manage ok against similar opposition. We weren't playing Barcelona.

nic81
25-07-2013, 09:43 PM
??? 0-7 at home, nothing to do with bottle??? Sorry what about pride then???

Hiber-nation
Quote Originally Posted by mim View Post
St Johnstone seemed to manage ok against similar opposition. We weren't playing Barcelona.:top marks

No excuses tonight, we are utterly woeful, 3 of the worst performances in the space of 2 years but the greatest comeback ever in a semi final makes it all ok, in fact woeful doesn't even scratch the surface, losers from top to bottom and not even ashamed of it

green.and.white
25-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Once again, Fenlon brings in players that don't have a presence on a football pitch. Bunch of bottlers, I really have no time for any of the players on that pitch tonight. They were all a total disgrace. I knew we would get beat, but never did I think we would play like that