PDA

View Full Version : Calm down,calm down.

RamblingJack
25-07-2013, 08:18 PM
It's not the end of the world,i'm sure we'll do well in the league.In Pat we trust.:flag:

HIBERNIAN-0762
25-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Eh?

Gie it a rest mate aye FFS

R'Albin
25-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Can't see this thread having its desired effect :greengrin

hibee19
25-07-2013, 09:32 PM
It's not the end of the world,i'm sure we'll do well in the league.In Pat we trust.:flag:

Are you for real?

Chump
25-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Rambling Jack.....fitting name for the author of this thread!!

Hiber-nation
25-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Pat's had it. He can't survive this can he?

Diclonius
25-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Nope.

Tonight's result was ****ing shambolic and there are no excuses for that performance. There's only so many times Petrie can hide behind the managers.

Billychaotic182
25-07-2013, 09:38 PM
There must be changes made now!

c31
25-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Bye Pat - you've had your turn - worst cup final defeat possible, worst European defeat, worst team I'v seen in years - sorry but your time is up.

You gave it your best, you got lucky having Griffiths last year which kept you in a job but the shambles tonight is not on I'm afraid.

So, who's next?

Archie70
25-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Bye Pat - you've had your turn - worst cup final defeat possible, worst European defeat, worst team I'v seen in years - sorry but your time is up.

You gave it your best, you got lucky having Griffiths last year which kept you in a job but the shambles tonight is not on I'm afraid.

So, who's next?

This.

OrdHibby
25-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Nope.

Tonight's result was ****ing shambolic and there are no excuses for that performance. There's only so many times Petrie can hide behind the managers.

THIS................ Pertie can take Fenlon with him.

WestStandhibee
25-07-2013, 09:43 PM
bed wetters galore tonight...

Unseen work
25-07-2013, 09:43 PM
I honestly don't even know how it's possible to lose a game so important with all the fans behind you...7-0?!

Liams
25-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Fairenough we got pump and embaressed but mind malmo are a way better side who are sharp and upto game speeed not justt bunch of youngsters, lacking match fitness or carrying injuries

lyonhibs
25-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Fairenough we got pump and embaressed but mind malmo are a way better side who are sharp and upto game speeed not justt bunch of youngsters, lacking match fitness or carrying injuries

Can we please nip this sort of excuse making in the bud ASAP please.

There is NO EXCUSE/REASON/EXPLANATION that anyone can proffer to justify/rationalise losing 7-0, at home, in front of a great crowd in a competitive football match.

None. Hibs are meant to be a professional football team. Malmo are not some other worldly football gods.

Sorry, but that is the worst European result in our history, and Fenlon also oversaw our worst ever Scottish Cup Final result (in significance, if not scoreline).

He has got to go - consider my bed well and truly pished upon.

Hiber-nation
25-07-2013, 09:51 PM

How did a wee team like St Johnstone manage then? I'd have taken 0-3 even but never this.

heretoday
25-07-2013, 09:52 PM
For heavens sake we got beaten by the best team in Sweden. I doubt any team in Scotland would have lived with them tonight.

Liams
25-07-2013, 09:55 PM
Right sorry guys, only tried to back the team and keep positivity, let me just return my ST and lets sack fenlon and start from square with only a week togo till the new season! Thats the hibeee way!

OrdHibby
25-07-2013, 09:56 PM

Please explain St Johnstone's two results in the past week. Whats their excuse ?

adhibs
25-07-2013, 09:59 PM
For heavens sake we got beaten by the best team in Sweden. I doubt any team in Scotland would have lived with them tonight.

We never got beaten we got absolutely slaughtered. Complete embarrassment. So whatif there the best team in Sweden, its only Sweden no germany or spain.

Fair enough it was a hard game but to get beat like that at home of an avergae european team is inexcusable

London Hibs FC
25-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Our biggest home defeat since 1890, nae bother though eh :aok:

OxoHibby
25-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Can we please nip this sort of excuse making in the bud ASAP please.

There is NO EXCUSE/REASON/EXPLANATION that anyone can proffer to justify/rationalise losing 7-0, at home, in front of a great crowd in a competitive football match.

None. Hibs are meant to be a professional football team. Malmo are not some other worldly football gods.

Sorry, but that is the worst European result in our history, and Fenlon also oversaw our worst ever Scottish Cup Final result (in significance, if not scoreline).

He has got to go - consider my bed well and truly pished upon.

THIS - but it can't just be Pat. How long has this been going on and how many crap managers have been blamed. Something needs to changed at the core. Every time there is some hope then Hibs come along with a size 14 in the nads

Jim44
25-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Absolute disgrace and only the timing will keep Fenlon in a job. Two or three defeats, especially bad ones, will see him sacked by October.

wookie70
25-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Its the manner of the defeat and the way the "team" are set out to play which hurts most for me. Frequently under Fenlon it looks like they have no idea what the game plan is. Set pieces look like an under 10 team, who kicks it hardest can take it. The running off the ball and support play is absolutely non existant. Desire is rarely shown and we really lack leadership throughout the team. We lack pace in every area and communication between players is a problem. How many times did we end up with two players going for a ball and getting in each others way or more spectacularly two leaving it for each other letting the Malmo player run in from 10 yards away and win it unchallenged.

Malmo looked like a team of players who play football for a living. Hibs look like they should be paying a fiver to one of their mates for a bounce game. Fenlon has been in charge for two of our worst ever results but there is more to it than that. The way Hibs play is boring and there are other games( St. Johnstone last year) where we have been completely embarrased. He does seem a decent guy but I fear this isn't going to work out long term.

I can't see Fenlon getting sacked given that we have made a few signings. He is however on the shoogliest of hooks and he needs to have a rethink. I will be very interested to see how Malmo get on in the next round because I think they will get well beaten. They looked a capable side to me but anyone can look good on the ball when the opposition is 10 yards away.

On the positive side the stairs in the famous five lower had a nice fresh coat of white paint!

Halifaxhibby
25-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Granted Malmo are a better team, 1 defeat in 12, but are you guys seriously suggesting drogheda are a better team than us???, our club is a bigger joke than that shower in gorgie, nice one rod!!!, cheers pat!!! GTF the pair of you!!!!

Hibercelona
25-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Fact of the matter is, we made Malmo look like Millan.

There's no doubt that Malmo are a really good side, but should they really be THAT much better than we are?

How much money do you reckon their squad is on compared to ours?

I'd say there's not very much difference in that respect.

Halifaxhibby
25-07-2013, 10:31 PM

Aye!!! lol!!!!!, ****** joke now mate, aw but we've got a super dooper stand and a state of the erse training dump!!!, great eh!!!, not what people will remember!!! treated loyal fans with contempt for years now, **** the result tonight, for all their lies cheating and kiddie fiddlin at least the yams achieved something before they fell on the sword. WE WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN.

Halifaxhibby
25-07-2013, 10:35 PM
​Ramblin Jack, LTYF!!!!!!!

Hibby Bairn
25-07-2013, 10:35 PM

I thought is was our worst ever. Deary dear. 123 years.

14 months after the 1-5.

:bye:

joe breezy
25-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Hibs have the fan base to make money despite TV money in Scotland being poor.
The opportunity should be grasped. Every time we get a good crowd the team never fails to let everyone down and it has been this way since we beat Kilmarnock 5-1 in the final.

Onion
25-07-2013, 10:42 PM

We made them look a LOT better than they are. After the 1st went in the match was over as a contest. Hibs players lost all hope and played like a pub team. IMHO any of the SPL top six would have given them a decent match over 2 legs. This Hibs team is very with Fenlon in charge is very much bottom 6 (maybe bottom 3) quality.

Fergus52
25-07-2013, 10:44 PM

here here :flag::flag:

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-07-2013, 10:46 PM

To be fair, we got more than just beat tonight.

Alfred E Newman
25-07-2013, 10:46 PM

I think you have had too many San Miguels.

Fergus52
25-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Fenlon will stay and guide us to this come May.

Mark my words :pfgwa

Glory Lurker
25-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Hook?

Or just in from the pub?

SteveHFC
25-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Aye and Hearts to win the league

Fergus52
26-07-2013, 01:49 AM
Was wondering where my thread had been put :greengrin

edinburghhibee
26-07-2013, 02:12 AM
Can't believe the amount of people who think malmo are a decent team... There no! Honestly Swedish football is terrible even if they are half way through their season to get pumped 9-0 over two legs is shocking.

PADDY MUST GO!!!!!!