PDA

View Full Version : Quick question RE Season Tickets

SaulGoodman
25-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Just checked someone's ST for the game today, are Concession season tickets supposed to be marked 'Student' or have they sent the wrong ticket?

SaulGoodman
25-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Bump.

Quite desperate

shamo9
25-07-2013, 05:11 PM
I'm a student and it says on mine:

STUDENT CTU

SaulGoodman
25-07-2013, 05:17 PM
I'm a student and it says on mine:

STUDENT CTU

I'd imagine that means Cup Top up?

Mines is a student and says that too. However I'm worried that the person with the Concession season ticket has the wrong one and they'll expect a student card?

shamo9
25-07-2013, 05:28 PM
I'd imagine that means Cup Top up?

Mines is a student and says that too. However I'm worried that the person with the Concession season ticket has the wrong one and they'll expect a student card?

yes, it does mean Cup Top up and your friend should try and get some clarification from Hibs (maybe not tonight because of how busy it's going to be).

Hopefully the steward doesn't bother, they're told to be lenient at the start of the season with cards. A friend of mine's card didn't work the first game of last season and the steward said the person should get it sorted before the next game but still let him in.

Wilbur
25-07-2013, 05:51 PM
My 12 yr old nephews card says student on it, when I rang the office they said that they all had student on them and not to worry.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-07-2013, 05:53 PM
My 12 yr old nephews card says student on it, when I rang the office they said that they all had student on them and not to worry.

Anyone if fulltime education will be classed as a student mate, no need to worry :thumbsup:

SaulGoodman
25-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Cheers guys :aok:

I can confirm they got in no problems so you can all stop worrying now :greengrin