PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Collection, Dnipro Appeal

Leithenhibby
25-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Just got thinking that you Guys couldn't have hoped for a better game to collect. :wink:

I would just like to wish you good luck, and hopefully, you will get "Truck Loads" :aok:

"I was born a Hibby, and I'll die a Hibby"

GGTTH

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130724/dnipro-kids-appeal-collections_2262950_3326485

hibbymac
25-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Just got thinking that you Guys couldn't have hoped for a better game to collect. :wink:

I would just like to wish you good luck, and hopefully, you will get "Truck Loads" :aok:

GGTTH

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130724/dnipro-kids-appeal-collections_2262950_3326485

:thumbsup:

hibby6270
25-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Whilst the Dnipro Appeal is all very noble, can't help but think there is a more pressing case needing help a bit closer to home!!

hibbytam
25-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Whilst the Dnipro Appeal is all very noble, can't help but think there is a more pressing case needing help a bit closer to home!!

Have a wee sleep, let all the anger go away, then delete this comment for being utter idiocy.

dangermouse
25-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Here's hoping the Dnipro appeal were the real winners tonight. Fingers crossed the contributions were high. 7 figures?

hibby6270
25-07-2013, 10:38 PM
I'll consider that request. But believe me there is no anger in what I'm saying. Just merely stating the obvious that we need help to survive.

hibby6270
25-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Here's hoping the Dnipro appeal were the real winners tonight. Fingers crossed the contributions were high. 7 figures?

Now who's having a pop at the appeal? The only figure 7 tonight was in the scoreline. Or was your hope a bit of a Freudian slip?

Leithenhibby
25-07-2013, 11:05 PM

Why don't you get yourself a nice wee project then, something to get your teeth into perhaps. Why don't you do something positive, like support a wonderful cause.

There are a million thing's that people will support and many Hibs fans take a pride in supporting "Dnipro Kids"...... Is that such a bad thing?

To your credit you do state that the appeal is "noble", but I can't help but feel your having a dig a the people that do a cracking job for that cause.

jgl07
25-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Why don't you get yourself a nice wee project then, something to get your teeth into perhaps. Why don't you do something positive, like support a wonderful cause.

There are a million thing's that people will support and many Hibs fans take a pride in supporting "Dnipro Kids"...... Is that such a bad thing?

To your credit you do state that the appeal is "noble", but I can't help but feel your having a dig a the people that do a cracking job for that cause.

Don't bother to argue, hereeks of Yam.

lEXO
26-07-2013, 12:12 AM
I had a bucket tonight. My pitch was the junction of albion road/easter road. My bucket was heaving and that was just the coins. There were several notes put in and I am so proud of a very generous Hibs support. Dnipro is a Hibs supporters fund for a great cause and or fans of all age done us proud tonight. Thanks so much :thumbsup:

Time For Heroes
26-07-2013, 12:16 AM
Chucked in a £10 really good cause, been away for 4 years so I was happy to donate. Keep up the good work guys.

NaeTechnoHibby
26-07-2013, 12:42 AM
A Huge Thanks to ALL
Thank you to all of you who turned out tonight to rattle a bucket :thumbsup:

By the time I got there, at 6.45, nearly all the buckets had been taken :hibees

Thanks to all who donated :top marks:flag:

Stevie will post the collection made when Jackie has counted it :agree:

Cheers and thanks again to all who donated time to collect and put money in :aok::not worth

Carol
Secretary, Dnipro Kids
www.dniprokids.com

P.S...... Nice to be mentioned on the front page after that result :cb

Thanks again to all :top marks