PDA

View Full Version : Switzerland vs Brazil - August 14th

lyonhibs
25-07-2013, 09:51 AM
I know this is a long shot, but - just out of interest - does anyone know of anyone going to this game in Basle. It clashes with the game at Wembley, but I have a marked preference for watching football live vs. watching it on the telly, so I'll be in attendance.

Just found out today that I'll be in the Brazilian "Gastsektor" so the Scotland top and matching face paint will be getting put on to act as a conversation starter with the plethora of Brazilian ex-pat honeys who will most probably be in attendance :greengrin

Looking forward to watching (and actually remembering, unlike Scotland vs Brazil a couple of years ago :drunk:) Brazil in action.

Keith_M
25-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Don't get too exicted. The 'honeys' that you see in the papers are normally models brought by the newspaper just for the photo. Sadly, you're more likely to be sitting with a bunch of portly brazilian businessmen.

I know this from dissapointing personal experience :boo hoo:

Viva_Palmeiras
25-07-2013, 11:56 AM
I know this is a long shot, but - just out of interest - does anyone know of anyone going to this game in Basle. It clashes with the game at Wembley, but I have a marked preference for watching football live vs. watching it on the telly, so I'll be in attendance.

Just found out today that I'll be in the Brazilian "Gastsektor" so the Scotland top and matching face paint will be getting put on to act as a conversation starter with the plethora of Brazilian ex-pat honeys who will most probably be in attendance :greengrin

Looking forward to watching (and actually remembering, unlike Scotland vs Brazil a couple of years ago :drunk:) Brazil in action.

If youre not looking to get married dont wear your kilt ;) it can get you into all sorts of bother ...