PDA

View Full Version : Matty Jack Role - Today its inspiration

down-the-slope
25-07-2013, 07:56 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/mathias-jack-urges-hibs-to-remember-euro-fightback-1-3012486

Good read & Interesting he was still keeping tabs on Hibs score in ist leg

StevieC
25-07-2013, 08:02 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/mathias-jack-urges-hibs-to-remember-euro-fightback-1-3012486

Good read & Interesting he was still keeping tabs on Hibs score in ist leg

Dunno if it's been mentioned on the Malmo thread, but Matty Jacks brother and nephew were at the first leg in Malmo. They said that Matty would have been there too if he hadn't been busy with the pre-season preperations at his current club.

Pedantic_Hibee
25-07-2013, 08:08 AM
I love Matty Jack.

I once saw him in town whilst he was still with Hibs, stood outside his fancy car looking every inch the darts prodigy; portly, unshaven, bedhead, puffing on a fag and looking as if he'd evidently used up all his supply of fecks. One word popped into my head. "Hero".

easty
25-07-2013, 08:11 AM
Watched some bits of the AEK Athens game the other day, love it when Matty Jack is standing over the boy screaming at him for play acting.

down-the-slope
25-07-2013, 08:12 AM
Dunno if it's been mentioned on the Malmo thread, but Matty Jacks brother and nephew were at the first leg in Malmo. They said that Matty would have been there too if he hadn't been busy with the pre-season preperations at his current club.

Interesting Stevie
A pre-season game away to his current club would be good :agree:

I love Matty Jack.

I once saw him in town whilst he was still with Hibs, stood outside his fancy car looking every inch the darts prodigy; portly, unshaven, bedhead, puffing on a fag and looking as if he'd evidently used up all his supply of fecks. One word popped into my head. "Hero".

I bet he was first pick at team games as a lad.... no way would you want to be on opposite side :greengrin

Dunderhall
25-07-2013, 08:18 AM
Was sitting in the West for the AEK game, not far behind our dugout.
Matty had gone in extra time, completely done in and was actually pleading with the bench to take him off.
He was told we'd used all the subs at that point, off he ran and got back in the game as best he could.

Same effort tonight lads. :aok: