PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts to bring culture to Gorgie

Onceinawhile
23-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Gary Locke is doing a festival show with all profits going to hearts. Ffs... Always knew they were a comedy club!

Springbank
23-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Gary Locke is doing a festival show with all profits going to hearts. Ffs... Always knew they were a comedy club!

Tip: don't go into the ladies toilets immediately before or after

Kato
23-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Tip: don't go into the ladies toilets immediately before or after

..and especially, during.

#splashback

Hibercelona
23-07-2013, 05:45 PM

Apparently he turned up at the circus and they thought they'd save money on clown make up by hiring him to do a show.

Kato
23-07-2013, 06:34 PM
lockeyed

haha

Dunderhall
23-07-2013, 07:25 PM
The Ladyboys of Banglocke?

Sanger
23-07-2013, 07:39 PM
http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hearts-boss-locke-to-star-in-fringe-show-1-3010807

hopefully they can be liquidated before this sick act happens!

Dashing Bob S
23-07-2013, 07:44 PM
http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hearts-boss-locke-to-star-in-fringe-show-1-3010807

hopefully they can be liquidated before this sick act happens!

'The trial of Gary Locke and Heart of Midlothian FC' - there are so many potential charges.

green is good
23-07-2013, 07:48 PM
'The trial of Gary Locke and Heart of Midlothian FC' - there are so many potential charges.

Guilty on all counts

#FromTheCapital
23-07-2013, 07:52 PM
He should leave it till next year, he can do a ghost tour of the old tynecastle site. Imagine the screams when he gets the ghost of Wallace Mercer to take a pish on him

Pretty Boy
23-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Apparently they are inviting fans to submit questions for the 'trial'.

Some fun to be had here.

Booked4Being-Ugly
23-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Guilty on all counts

Aye, theft, blackmail, corruption, deception, embezzlement for starters.

bigwheel
23-07-2013, 07:58 PM
He could do their version of old Monty Python Sketch...

'We are not pinin'! We have passed on! This club is no more! We have ceased to be! We've expired and gone to meet our maker! 'We are a stiff! Bereft of life, We rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed us to the perch we'd be pushing up the daisies! Our metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'We's off the twig! 'We's kicked the bucket, We's shuffled off our mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-FOOTBALL CLUB!!

:greengrin

weecounty hibby
23-07-2013, 08:04 PM
When I hear the words "Hearts" and "culture" in the same sentence I think of something that would be grown in a (Rod) Petrie dish!!

hibsbollah
23-07-2013, 08:08 PM
I may be going against the flow here, but I hope Gary's show is showered with plaudits, and it represents a new golden period in his career so far :agree:

clerriehibs
23-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Hibs.net's festival night out?

Sir David Gray
23-07-2013, 08:12 PM
‘The Trial of Gary Locke and Heart of Midlothian FC’

Guilty, your honour.

Dunderhall
23-07-2013, 08:15 PM
I may be going against the flow here, but I hope Gary's show is showered with plaudits, and it represents a new golden period in his career so far :agree:
That sounds bloody nuts to me.

Hibercelona
23-07-2013, 08:28 PM

As long as he's showered in golden stained pish, i'm sure he'll be a happy boy.

Bostonhibby
23-07-2013, 08:43 PM

At last the Chuckle Brothers are reforming, brought to us for one night only, Locke and Fester perform again to save the Yam.

All proceeds will eventually find their way to Save Hearts in Trouble via the guy fae the Inch who organises the buses and after deduction of the "usual" expenses.

CyberSauzee
23-07-2013, 09:05 PM
"Gary, are you wilful in your neglect of the use of the English language by suggesting you have the best crop of youngsters in the UK?"

"Yes"

"So we can now accept that Hearts are guilty on at least two counts: 1, of employing paedophiles with complete disregard for moral values, and using suggestive language to entice said nonces; and 2, of having absolutely no idea that appearing in a 'comedy' show at the Fringe will lead to even more ridicule for your morally defunct 'institution'.

18/03/07
23-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Hibs fans could have a party in the car park

LeithBoozy
23-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Gary will also help Martha Reeves and the vandellas, singing the old motown Hibs fans favourite, when the plug gets pulled. Dancing in the street. :greengrin

Jonnyboy
23-07-2013, 09:39 PM
On the subject of Locke .......

After the game in Malmo I was standing talking to a Malmo fan and he told me that one of their players had transferred in from Helsinborg. Apparently the Helsingborg fans now hate him. In fact they hate him so much they've had little voodoo dolls made of him and have a noose around the neck.

I'm guessing by now you're thinking the auld fellae has finally flipped his lid. What's this got to do with Locke.

Well, I thought maybe there was a wee hole in the SPFL market for such dolls to be manufactured and thought maybe they could be personalised. For example, Locke's would have to be stained yellow.

Eyrie
23-07-2013, 10:02 PM

Guilty on all counts

‘The Trial of Gary Locke and Heart of Midlothian FC’

Guilty, your honour.

It's time to bring back capital punishment.

Viva_Palmeiras
23-07-2013, 10:04 PM
His experimental J-Lo tribute band "Jenni from the B-Locke" never got off the ground then? Leotard injury - Severe chaffing of the inner thigh I heard.

Dunderhall
23-07-2013, 10:20 PM
One city, one team ?

Sir David Gray
23-07-2013, 10:24 PM

Can I be the one to open the trap door?

Please?

Thecat23
23-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Just looked over there, had to laugh at one thread. Saying ER hasn't been bouncing for years. Sure it was bouncing along with PACKED ya fannies when we knocked you out the Scottish cup, after only 6 months as holders :D

1-5 = Admin, please keep reminding us as it just shows how utterly thick you are. But soon as they get called on it, it's the old " The hurt is strong with this one"!! :D

That really is all... Nighty, night!!!

OrdHibby
24-07-2013, 09:29 AM
They already bring a culture to Edinburgh.

Sorry i missed the words 'LACT OFF'