PDA

View Full Version : Cup Top Up.

Thecat23
22-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Was down today getting tickets for my wee boy his mum and nephew. I asked the girl to get seats as close to my season ticket seat as possible. I have her my seat no. Etc. she said there are 3 behind you, would you like them? I thought that's great be all together. So got home and I thought I'll check and see just to make sure. She's sold me my seat and my mates seat along with the seat next to us.

How is this possible? I have cup top up so surely it should be off limits to anyone bar me? Also I don't have to get a ticket do I? My season ticket card covers these games? I have CTU on the season ticket as well.

Anyway not having a dig, it's quite funny that I asked for as close as possible, and sold my own seat :D but could have caused hassle on the night. Just hope anyone with CTU hadn't had their seat sold!!!

hibee_girl
22-07-2013, 07:06 PM
CTU isn't available for Thursday's game.

You had until a certain date (think it was the weekend but not sure) to purchase your own season ticket seat then it was released in general sale.

oconnors_strip
22-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Presume you mean tickets for malmo game?

They aren't included in cup top up! You had until 19th July to buy your own seat

Billy Whizz
22-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Both the above are right. You have to remember that when season tickets were being sold in March, we hadn't qualified for Europe by then

Thecat23
22-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Ah thanks guys. Thought is was a bit weird. ****, no I don't have a seat haha. Back down tomorrow.

TAHibby
22-07-2013, 07:16 PM
European games are an extra source of income not guaranteed every season so there's no benefit whatsoever to hibs if they are also included with cup top up.

Thecat23
22-07-2013, 07:21 PM
European games are an extra source of income not guaranteed every season so there's no benefit whatsoever to hibs if they are also included with cup top up.

Oh Im not moaning about it. More than happy to pay. I actually think it shouldn't be included anyway bring In more money. Was just confused, Pretty much the norm for me :D

TAHibby
22-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Oh Im not moaning about it. More than happy to pay. I actually think it shouldn't be included anyway bring In more money. Was just confused, Pretty much the norm for me :D

I'd actually written the post before I'd seen your response :greengrin Hope you find yourself with a decent seat anyways!