PDA

View Full Version : Mini Kits

Hibs_SW
20-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Called this morning for to get a mini kit they had just arrived in the clubstore so went to get one for my nephew. Absolute disgrace wouldn't call it a strip isn't made by nike some Company called avec and looks horrific. Also no socks and still cost 22.99. Shambles!!! Don't think it will go down very well with most of the fans. Bad enough they aren't doing the away one in infants.

Thecat23
20-07-2013, 11:58 AM
It is a shambles. They said to me they won't be doing mini kits in the away strips.

stormchild
20-07-2013, 12:08 PM
This must be the poorest strip supplier for years. I bought three kits last year for 5's also two kits for the boys.
this year none bought or likely to be bought, design terrible, fabric crap.
heres hoping for a third kit with great material great design in purple but then again I won't hold my breath.
we must be missing out on a lot of revenue from kit sales, money we could really do with.

dalkeith stu
20-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Popped in today to get one as they finally arrived. Told the boy to keep it as it looks like something you would pick up down at east fortune market. I can see us missing out on a lot of money from this.

Titch
20-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Can you post a pic??

derekduval
20-07-2013, 02:17 PM
Got mini kit today for my boy. It's made by Avec to be honest thought I was going to have to buy boys xs which is equally **** main difference is no Nike logo, badge is ironed on and plain white shorts but it keeps him happy and money to hibs. Flat fare of 14 for letters and numbers which again is a bit **** but he liked the number on the shorts . Overall *****y templates with a hibs badge. ESP away which is never a hibs top

lugz
20-07-2013, 03:38 PM
Was looking to get my baby daughter her first hibs top but by the sounds of it I'll not bother.

JollyGreenGiant
20-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Mini kits look cheap, but still had to buy one for the wee man, and guess what, they had ran out of letters 'a' and 'i'.

Total rip off really £85 for a mini kit and a small boys top, with names and numbers!!

Judas Iscariot
20-07-2013, 03:43 PM
It's rank rotten!

Had 1 on order for my wee one and went into get it today but told them to keep it, really cheap, tacky, looky-looky man stuff..

Cant see many folk letting their bairns cut around in cheap tat like this, defo not Hibs class :rolleyes:

70hibby
21-07-2013, 09:41 PM
What age does the "real" strips start at ... Dont fancy these for my 3 year old !

Pete
22-07-2013, 02:45 AM
What age does the "real" strips start at ... Dont fancy these for my 3 year old !

The first sock size is for a boys 12 and the first shirt size 122-128cm. The size for a seven year old I reckon.