PDA

View Full Version : Magnificent Hibs fans

Pages : [1] 2

WHUHibs
18-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Just would like to say that I have rarely experienced such a magnificent atmosphere last 20 mins of the game. The song went on for 40 minutes non stop and I'm exhausted and it was applauded by malmo fans,,even some to the side of us singing and joining in,,what a brilliant performance and apart from 2 super Malmo goals I am a very proud Hibby tonight!! Well done boys and girls...

Squealing pig
18-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Ten out of ten fans were superb

LancashireHibby
18-07-2013, 08:28 PM
The song is still going in Drumbar!

SkintHibby
18-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Maybe Hibs are continuing the new craze into the new season...

Lets sing and chant whilst getting gubbed.

More like the TA every day.

ano hibby
18-07-2013, 08:30 PM
What's was the new song?

Alex Trager
18-07-2013, 08:32 PM
What's was the new song?

Yes I too am intrigued

Gatecrasher
18-07-2013, 08:32 PM

So they all go on a trip to sweden to moan and drink their sorrows? They are entitled to enjoy themselves.

Pretty Boy
18-07-2013, 08:34 PM
Fans sounded great on the stream.

Oh aye and what was the song?

Lucius Apuleius
18-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Pretty awesome to be honest. One pint in the Drumbar then bed for me. Back is knackered. The bairn drinks on though!!!

Golden Bear
18-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Aye to hell with the actual fitba. Who really cares about that. ( no rolling eyes smiley available on phone)

Franck Stanton
18-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Wish the team played as well as the supporters sing/cheer. The displays at the recent S/C finals outdid our opponents , we out sang then from the PBS and again tonight the fans were by all accounts , brilliant.

OsloHibs
18-07-2013, 08:45 PM

:bitchy: Absolutely no need for this tonight.

LancashireHibby
18-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Yes I too am intrigued

Hard to describe as there aren't really any words! Went on for well over half an hour, I'm sure it'll turn up on YouTube.

davhibby
18-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Can someone start it next week and see if we can go for the whole game? We were halfway there tonight!

edinburghhibee
18-07-2013, 08:53 PM
The boys and girls out there deserve a well done... pity the players didn't give the same effort or hunger... never mind we are still "rebuilding".

Glory Lurker
18-07-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm wondering if this "song" isn't just made up - a truly hilarious, side-splitting in-joke among those that are lucky enough to be over yonder just now. Youse'll be rumbled next week, though. :greengrin

PerfectlyFranck
18-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Fans sounded great on the stream.

Oh aye and what was the song?

I watched the Malmö stream and all I could hear was the wall of sound from that great all-standing stand.
I seen plenty of movement from the Hibs section at the end but the Malmö fans msut've drowned most of it out.

I heard a subtle 'green & white army' every so often though. I would've loved to have been there, it looks like a great stadium too.

Wish the team played as well as the supporters sing/cheer. The displays at the recent S/C finals outdid our opponents , we out sang then from the PBS and again tonight the fans were by all accounts , brilliant.

Not at the recent one, in my opinion. Although it was a duplicate of our semi-final display, it completely exceeded any that we done. I thought the black/green was awful as well as the star/cup and castle. I think more involvement from the support as a whole will better supporters groups rather than make such things so exclusive.

SkintHibby
18-07-2013, 09:00 PM
:bitchy: Absolutely no need for this tonight.

Apologies.

Brilliant fans but hate the way Hibs are going.

I work in the wild west and people tore strips off me for Hibs fans celebrating getting horsed by Celtic.

Greendub
18-07-2013, 09:08 PM
We weren't celebrating getting horsed, we were supporting our team :-)

Viva_Palmeiras
18-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Apologies.

Brilliant fans but hate the way Hibs are going.

I work in the wild west and people tore strips off me for Hibs fans celebrating getting horsed by Celtic.

I work in the West too. Get over yourself. If you canny hack the weegie/Ayrshire banter you'll not last long...

GraniteCityHibs
18-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Aye to hell with the actual fitba. Who really cares about that. ( no rolling eyes smiley available on phone)

Yeah you're dead right.

Could all those who had a good time at the game and cheered your team on even though they didnt deliver for you please go and step in a hot bathvand skash both wrists.

(Rolling eyes smiley right back at you)

London Hibee
18-07-2013, 09:15 PM
The guy in front of me started the song, he was completely drunk and didn't really know what he was singing, then a couple of us joined in, including Blackpool Hibs, I contributed
the "Hi-bees" element and before we knew it, the whole Hibs end was singing it for the next 40 minutes or so

7Hero
18-07-2013, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE=Mon Dieu;3679810]I watched the Malmö stream and all I could hear was the wall of sound from that great all-standing stand.
I seen plenty of movement from the Hibs section at the end but the Malmö fans msut've drowned most of it out.

I heard a subtle 'green & white army' every so often though. I would've loved to have been there, it looks like a great stadium too.

[COLOR=#222222][FONT=Times]

the singing for the last half hour was the hibs fans, not drowned out at all ??

Makaveli
18-07-2013, 09:19 PM
FFS. Folk fly to Sweden to watch Hibs, we get beat and they're criticised by some for making the most of it? :rolleyes:

If I'd had the cash to go at short notice I would have been bouncing and singing with them til the end.

God knows it's hard enough supporting Hibs without not being allowed to try and have fun while you're at.

The song came across well on my TV, btw. First I thought it was Malmo as I didn't recognise the tune and it was so loud, then I heard the "Hibees!" :aok:

7Hero
18-07-2013, 09:21 PM
FFS. Folk fly to Sweden to watch Hibs, we get beat and they're criticised by some for making the most of it? :rolleyes:

If I'd had the cash to go at short notice I would have been bouncing and singing with them til the end.

God knows it's hard enough supporting Hibs without not being allowed to try and have fun while you're at.

The song came across well on my TV, btw. First I thought it was Malmo as I didn't recognise the tune and it was so loud, then I heard the "Hibees!" :aok:

absolutely, folk need to get a grip..

WHUHibs
18-07-2013, 09:24 PM
The song is still going in Drumbar!

Sitting on a terrace, drinking beer getting up at5am for flight,,to dangerous for Drum bar,,,wish I was there :-(

WHUHibs
18-07-2013, 09:31 PM
No idea why there should be negativity...we followed the team,, Malmo is a fantastic city...people are lovely,,great to walk to the stadium with a group from the city,,300 hundred or so,,sang all the way,,we were simply outplayed by a very good team and we had some short spells of possession,,lacked match sharpness,,the fans however, were brilliant and applauded by the Malmo supporters,,bring on next week...now if Carlsberg did football second legs,,,,,,

Shrekko
18-07-2013, 09:32 PM
absolutely, folk need to get a grip..

Totally agree. What I'd like to know is what would people who are moaning about the fans showing defiance in defeat would prefer?

Easter Road has been a horrible place for the team to play in event years because of the negative fans- our results reflect it. New positive support is great.

YehButNoBut
18-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Saw this on twitter

Hibs fans still singing at full time in Malmö, despite losing 2-0 #GGTTH (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23GGTTH&src=hash) pic.twitter.com/Kv2x9uOcHt (http://t.co/Kv2x9uOcHt)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPfHaOkCEAA_5Xo.jpg:large

rcarter1
18-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Totally agree. What I'd like to know is what would people who are moaning about the fans showing defiance in defeat would prefer?

Easter Road has been a horrible place for the team to play in event years because of the negative fans- our results reflect it. New positive support is great.

Triple this. We need to start shedding the negativity. If a player is crap, the manager should sort it - Behind closed doors. If the team are getting humped in spite of giving 100%, then we are clearly playing a better side/having a bad day. If your mood is bad - Improve it!:greengrin

:flag:

God Petrie
18-07-2013, 09:44 PM
What a support. Absolutely brilliant. Going for a kip.

MichelleHibs
18-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Simply magnificent!

LancashireHibby
18-07-2013, 09:54 PM
The guy in front of me started the song, he was completely drunk and didn't really know what he was singing, then a couple of us joined in, including Blackpool Hibs, I contributed
the "Hi-bees" element and before we knew it, the whole Hibs end was singing it for the next 40 minutes or so

Pished bloke was BoltonHibee, amazingly he's just about still standing!

johnrebus
18-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Fir ****s sake, who cares aboot the fans tonight!

Can we get back to talking aboot they Hearts *******s?

SteveHFC
18-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Just back in the hotel over here. Throat is sore as ****.

The last 10mims are up there as one of the best moments supporting hibs in the last few years.

Will upload a video on here tomorrow night when I get back

:)

marinello59
18-07-2013, 10:25 PM
What's was the new song?

It's not really a song. It's like some strange Hibernian tantric chant. Bizarre but strangely addictive once it gets a hold of you.

Frazerbob
18-07-2013, 10:37 PM
How many made the trip?

Bristolhibby
18-07-2013, 10:44 PM

That defeat in Zagreb was a pretty tough one to stomach.

I'm glad I was sitting on my hands.

J

BOB MARLEYS DUG
18-07-2013, 10:44 PM
How many made the trip?

"@billybryson07: don't know exact figures but anything between 6-800+"

007 Mickey Weir
18-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Well done all that went and did there bit. We had a similar number in Dnipro and I loved every moment. Songs like 'You used to be in Russia but your alright now' even made the Ukrainians laugh. Wish I had money to get across there.

GGTTH!!!!

trev the hat
18-07-2013, 10:58 PM
That was top drawer, lovely city & Hibs fans rightly applauded by Malmo fans for our singing. Excellent trip, these games define all things good about Hibs, off for a kip am goosed :-)

Slicer
18-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Here's the first video from the opposite end of the stadium...

The words are, "Do do do do do do..." :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5atsMUMaUVc

lucky
18-07-2013, 11:16 PM
What a night. Hibs fans were stunning. Even the locals thought that. Safely tucked up. Night fellow travelers,

spike220
18-07-2013, 11:34 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5atsMUMaUVc I didn't think the oppositions fans were allowed above the visiting team for safety reasons, but there is clearly a group of their fans above the Hibbees, surly this means the result is void and we can get a rematch :greengrin. Sort it out Rod!

ronaldo7
18-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Just back to the hotel. Amazing fans, and thanks to Bolton for the new song

cabbageandribs1875
19-07-2013, 12:02 AM

looks a nice smart stadium

FifeHibernian
19-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Looks absolutely quality just a shame about the result. Hopefully we get stuck in next week and get a turn around win. I reckon if people have travelled to Sweden then they're entitled to have a good time. We've been depressing *******s before moaning at every result and barely singing and that hasn't exactly helped create a winning mentality has it? It's also completely boring and makes the whole game even more tedious when we get a loss. I'm not saying we shouldn't question the team's fight or the running of the club or whatever (if you think there's problems) but there's no point getting into the supporters and having a go at them for having a good time and backing the team.

Pete
19-07-2013, 02:12 AM

Triple this. We need to start shedding the negativity. If a player is crap, the manager should sort it - Behind closed doors. If the team are getting humped in spite of giving 100%, then we are clearly playing a better side/having a bad day. If your mood is bad - Improve it!:greengrin

Agree completely and I hope we are seeing the start of a real change of attitude amongst our support. If others see us as objects of ridicule or think that we don't care then that's up to them. It's actually the opposite of not caring and such actions are noticed by our players and must have a positive impression. Those who scoff are probably just jealous and would love to be a part of a support with that mentality.

You never know, there might come a time when the moaning gits are in the minority when we play at home.:greengrin

LancashireHibby
19-07-2013, 02:53 AM
Just back to the hotel after ending up in some nightclub and then a sing song in Burger King. Mental.

Disco Dave
19-07-2013, 02:55 AM
Can't believe some people are actually being negative to the fans who forked out to travel over...hail or snow or thunderstorms we'll go! **** the result, enjoy yourselves lads, wish I was there with you's!

Johnny Clash
19-07-2013, 02:58 AM
Just about to crash out after a great night in Malmo then Copenhagen.

Support tonight was magnificent...

The Stewards said after the game they had never seen anything like it and thought that the Hibs support was terrific to be so positive. We explained that we weren't celebrating defeat but celebrating we are Hibs!

Even a wee Malmo kid sitting near us was beside himself with the Hibs singing and was clapping along.

Great new song too - can't wait to hear it shake the jambo's rafters soon!!!!

MFFmö
19-07-2013, 05:15 AM
Just about to crash out after a great night in Malmo then Copenhagen.

Support tonight was magnificent...

The Stewards said after the game they had never seen anything like it and thought that the Hibs support was terrific to be so positive. We explained that we weren't celebrating defeat but celebrating we are Hibs!

Even a wee Malmo kid sitting near us was beside himself with the Hibs singing and was clapping along.

Great new song too - can't wait to hear it shake the jambo's rafters soon!!!!

Well, you had good support the last 20 minutes and so, but in Sweden we sing all the game. And I am sure the stewards have seen stuff like it and better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAT0APYaSZ4

Greendub
19-07-2013, 05:32 AM
Will you be likely to bring a good support to Edinburgh?, the atmosphere at Easter road should be brilliant

WellingtonHibby
19-07-2013, 05:41 AM
Well, you had good support the last 20 minutes and so, but in Sweden we sing all the game. And I am sure the stewards have seen stuff like it and better...

Jog on..

SteveHFC
19-07-2013, 05:46 AM

Can't get this song out of my head :).

marinello59
19-07-2013, 06:08 AM

Can I congratulate your fans for their performance last night?I was particularly impressed by the way you all started and finished your songs at exactly the same time. Your choreographer must take a lot of credit but the cast members gave a top performance. We really need to give ourselves a shake and take a look at replacing passion, spontaneity, humour and exuberance with strict regimentation. :wink:

Juice-Terry
19-07-2013, 06:22 AM
Can I congratulate your fans for their performance last night?I was particularly impressed by the way you all started and finished your songs at exactly the same time. Your choreographer must take a lot of credit but the cast members gave a top performance. We really need to give ourselves a shake and take a look at replacing passion, spontaneity, humour and exuberance with strict regimentation. :wink:

:top marks

Gatecrasher
19-07-2013, 06:31 AM

agreed and that monotone signing oh oh oh oh oh for 90 minutes must have been really hard work for them.

Lucius Apuleius
19-07-2013, 06:56 AM
As has been said it was pretty damn weird. BH was sitting next to me and how other BH even managed up the stairs I am damned if I know, never mind mumbling some inane do do dos. :-) Next thing everyone was do do doing. Superb. Unfortunately I can see debates over the proper number of dos in each verse.

London Hibee
19-07-2013, 07:14 AM
The song will inevitably be referred to in future as the "Malmö Song" , but to me it will always be "the BoltonHibs Song" in honour of it's creator

wearethehibs
19-07-2013, 07:34 AM
I dont speak Swedish so Im not positive but at the end of the stream the commentator defo pointing towards the Hibs fans and it sounded like he said "You'd think they had won"

The noise was great for the last 20mins. Everyone there should hold their heads high.

H18sry
19-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Fans were superb,a great trip spoiled by the game

Frazerbob
19-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Fans were superb,a great trip spoiled by the game

Sounds familiar. The game almost always gets in the way of a good trip, Hibs and Scotland!

clerriehibs
19-07-2013, 08:41 AM

I'll bite; what should the TA be doing? Sitting on their hands? Not bother going at all? Tell us how the TA should behave in your world, and maybe the Hibs fans can do likewise. Not that what you propose is likely to be much fun.

RIP
19-07-2013, 09:08 AM
As much as I loved the radgeness for the last 30 minutes, we should still aspire to greater things

As in the cup final, when we lost the 2 goals and our collective bottles went

Hardly a peep from our end until 75 minutes when we recovered our fighting spirit

Noticeable how the team responded in the last ten minutes

Next time we need to show that fightback the minute we lose a goal - could help inspire a comeback :flag:

Totally hoarse today though.............A great trip all round

Lucius Apuleius
19-07-2013, 09:22 AM
As much as I loved the radgeness for the last 30 minutes, we should still aspire to greater things

As in the cup final, when we lost the 2 goals and our collective bottles went

Hardly a peep from our end until 75 minutes when we recovered our fighting spirit

Noticeable how the team responded in the last ten minutes

Next time we need to show that fightback the minute we lose a goal - could help inspire a comeback :flag:

Totally hoarse today though.............A great trip all round

I said that earlier to the boy. Is it a coincidence that the team played better when they were being backed like that? I don't think so. Positivity breeds positivity.

Pedantic_Hibee
19-07-2013, 09:24 AM

The Territorial Army huvnae got a drummer as well though, so we are nothing like them. Be the best, lads.

offshorehibby
19-07-2013, 09:41 AM
Well done to all who made the game and i canny believe anybody's greeting about the fans supporting the team.

As the song says ' We'll support you ever more '

GGTTH

Speedway
19-07-2013, 09:46 AM
Felt the Hibs fans were poor last night.

Lots of negativity, nothing up top and lapses at the back which were frankly embarrassing.

We've had all summer to save up money to buy tickets and we haven't even sold out ER for the return leg. Magnificent support? Yer having a laugh.

No wonder Hearts are the big team in Edinburgh.

Chuck Rhoades
19-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Incredible trip. Gutted to be heading home. Far too many stories.

Bristolhibby
19-07-2013, 10:02 AM
You guys looked great.

Well jealous!

J

SteveHFC
19-07-2013, 10:39 AM

:faf: :faf:

lucky
19-07-2013, 10:50 AM
At Malmo airport there is only 5 people here. It's eerie and weird

LancashireHibby
19-07-2013, 10:53 AM
At Malmo airport there is only 5 people here. It's eerie and weird
It's because we're all at Copenhagen Airport! Probably about 30 of us at the bar.

SaulGoodman
19-07-2013, 11:35 AM

Ltyf :greengrin

Keith_M
19-07-2013, 11:59 AM

I have to be honest, I absolutely HATE all this Ultras cr*p.

The purpose of the Ultras seems to be to replace a passionate atmosphere with a long, regimented monotone that eventually does nothing but get on other peoples nerves. It seems to be unrelated to the game in progress or backing the team and more to do with making you lot feel smug about yourselves.

Not for me.

Chuck Rhoades
19-07-2013, 12:18 PM

The purpose of the Ultras seems to be to replace a passionate atmosphere with a long, regimented monotone that eventually does nothing but get on other peoples nerves. It seems to be unrelated to the game in progress or backing the team and more to do with making you lot feel smug about yourselves.

Not for me.

That's a shame.

Keith_M
19-07-2013, 01:46 PM
That's a shame.

I'm not talking about Sect43, Singing Section or whoever because they don't fit into the description I gave.

At ER, the singing is still related to the game and attempting to motivate the team. That's not, IMHO, what the 'Ultras' scene is about.

p.s. The clue was in the phrase 'you lot', as I was replying to 'MFFmö' and his views on the subject

Skåne Hibs
19-07-2013, 03:03 PM

Before you start lecturing us about how to support our team maybe your fans should turn up to euro games not just Alsvenskan matches.

10/10 to the HIF fans that were in the Hibs end just cause they hate Malmö.

WHUHibs
19-07-2013, 03:11 PM
I said that earlier to the boy. Is it a coincidence that the team played better when they were being backed like that? I don't think so. Positivity breeds positivity.

Viva_Palmeiras
19-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Before you start lecturing us about how to support our team maybe your fans should turn up to euro games not just Alsvenskan matches.

10/10 to the HIF fans that were in the Hibs end just cause they hate Malmö.

Woosh!
Sorry over my noggin that one.

woody0-7
19-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Just back home and up till 4.30 yesterday what a trip then I fell out the fountain and haven't been able to walk off to the hospital shortly just want to say thanks to the guys who helped me get to the game including the malmo fan who gave me a backy on his bike to the away end! Lets hope we have a better game nxt week!

Hedlund12
19-07-2013, 04:09 PM

No coincidence IMO... the mental Hibs chant seemed to make a difference. .. couldn't agree more about a much more positive attitude helping. No denying we were beaten by a much better team and there is clearly work still to be done with the team. (Hope you are reading PF and RP) The Hibs fans were outstanding. Great fun and great support. ..

Finally apologies to any who heard my uncharacteristic outburst at the idiot who threw a pint of lager...it just missed my son and I was a very angry mum. GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
19-07-2013, 04:12 PM
Just back home and up till 4.30 yesterday what a trip then I fell out the fountain and haven't been able to walk off to the hospital shortly just want to say thanks to the guys who helped me get to the game including the malmo fan who gave me a backy on his bike to the away end! Lets hope we have a better game nxt week!

Oh no! Hope you're alright :) Sounds like everyone had a great
time tho'. Hats off to the Malmo fan as well! As the Essex crew say "well
jel" :)

LancashireHibby
19-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Finally apologies to any who heard my uncharacteristic outburst at the idiot who threw a pint of lager...it just missed my son and I was a very angry mum. GGTTH.

Well within your rights, I'd say. Hope it didn't spoil the trip for you or your boy.

lucky
19-07-2013, 04:17 PM
No coincidence IMO... the mental Hibs chant seemed to make a difference. .. couldn't agree more about a much more positive attitude helping. No denying we were beaten by a much better team and there is clearly work still to be done with the team. (Hope you are reading PF and RP) The Hibs fans were outstanding. Great fun and great support. ..

Got to say you were well within your rights. But got to say your one scarey woman

lord bunberry
19-07-2013, 04:33 PM
When I was watching the game I thought it was the malmo fans singing, then I could hear the hibees part at the end of the song and realised it was the hibs fans. Sounded great I have to say.

MFFmö
19-07-2013, 04:36 PM

Not for me.
I am sure it is better to be queite for 70 min before you all have agreed on a chant to sing...it is not about personal satisfaction but supporting the team in the best way possible.

R'Albin
19-07-2013, 04:39 PM
I am sure it is better to be queite for 70 min before you all have agreed on a chant to sing...it is not about personal satisfaction but supporting the team in the best way possible.

If you thought that was bad you should see our home crowd :wink:

MFFmö
19-07-2013, 04:52 PM
If you thought that was bad you should see our home crowd :wink:

Once you got going it was really good, and I am sure that the 2 fast goals had something to do with the slow start. :aok:

Lucius Apuleius
19-07-2013, 04:53 PM

It was rather unladylike. :-)

But justified.

Skåne Hibs
19-07-2013, 05:00 PM

Well said. Agree 100%.

DH1875
19-07-2013, 05:43 PM

You should check out last years cup final :wink:.

frazeHFC
19-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Im on my phone and the youtube video isnt clear but the song sounds decent, is it the same tune as the 'champions again' song?

NAE NOOKIE
19-07-2013, 06:53 PM
I've said before:

If you cant get respect on the park, get some off it.

Well done to everybody who managed to go to the game. Cant believe some folk having a go, the whole point of these trips is to have a great time and support the team.

We can always boo the crap out of the players at ER after all :greengrin

Hedlund12
19-07-2013, 07:55 PM
It was rather unladylike. :-)

But justified.

Agreed...I know!!

Lancashire hibby: It didn't spoil our trip thanks...we had a great time.

Hedlund12
19-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Got to say you were well within your rights. But got to say your one scarey woman

I'll take that! LOL...

SteveHFC
19-07-2013, 08:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcTYzBRDHEA

H18sry
19-07-2013, 08:04 PM
I'll take that! LOL...

What's the story with your boy's odd trainers? :wink:

Hedlund12
19-07-2013, 08:13 PM
What's the story with your boy's odd trainers? :wink:

Nine year old boy trying to start a trend!! Thinking about contacting Adidas..
perfect marketing for them...selling two pairs at a time...but a parents nightmare!!

Billy Whizz
19-07-2013, 08:16 PM

And the kind Hibs fan who went and got you a 1st aider to get you strapped up😄

Still in transit at Heathrow, waiting for my Edinburgh flight

woody0-7
19-07-2013, 08:36 PM
And the kind Hibs fan who went and got you a 1st aider to get you strapped up😄

A massive thank you to the Hibs fan who got me help can't remember who you were but cheers I've broke my heel got a cast on for ten weeks expensive accident.hope your flight home comes quickly and thanks again

SteveHFC
19-07-2013, 08:38 PM

Hope your better now mate :aok:. Saw you fell out the fountain yesterday :wink:

Billy Whizz
19-07-2013, 08:40 PM
A massive thank you to the Hibs fan who got me help can't remember who you were but cheers I've broke my heel got a cast on for ten weeks expensive accident.hope your flight home comes quickly and thanks again

Woody, it was a handsome chap😄😄😄,tried to gret you some ice, but they didnt have any.
Sorry to hear of your injury

Hibernia Na Eir
19-07-2013, 08:44 PM
how depressing the Malmo fans are:-

vnd.youtube:adlphMxdlVY?vndapp=youtube_mobile&vndclient=mv-google&vndel=watch

Since90+2
19-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Just back home after a great trip.

For anyone who didnt make the trip we were given a 2 mile police escort to the ground and that was amazing , the singing & chanting of the 700 hibs strong support as we wandered our way through Malmo city centre was brilliant.

I thought the Swedish people and the police in particular were brilliant throughout the day. They handled the gathering in the square perfectly and most passing Swedes were happy to join in the game of football.

The new song , which we sung literally non stop for about 45 minutes was one of the best showings of support I have ever seen. Overall the trip was cracking.

And Swedish burds? You have to see if to believe it :greengrin

SteveHFC
19-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Just back home after a great trip.

For anyone who didnt make the trip we were given a 2 mile police escort to the ground and that was amazing , the singing & chanting of the 700 hibs strong support as we wandered our way through Malmo city centre was brilliant.

I thought the Swedish people and the police in particular were brilliant throughout the day. They handled the gathering in the square perfectly and most passing Swedes were happy to join in the game of football.

The new song , which we sung literally non stop for about 45 minutes was one of the best showings of support I have ever seen. Overall the trip was brilliant.

I'm never walking 2 miles again :greengrin

Lix
19-07-2013, 09:05 PM
And the kind Hibs fan who went and got you a 1st aider to get you strapped up

good to meet you on the flight to heathrow :thumbsup:

great trip.

nothing beats Hibs away in Europe.

bring on Swansea lol!

H18sry
19-07-2013, 09:15 PM

Awrite Bri, how is the foot, Gibsons fault :wink:

ronaldo7
19-07-2013, 09:17 PM

The wee man was asking about you today. I've just told him you've broken your heel, and he said you'll not be playing footy for a while then. Hope you get better soon.

:aok:

LancashireHibby
19-07-2013, 09:17 PM

A few of them were well worth the standing ovations!

R'Albin
19-07-2013, 09:18 PM

Take it you were the one who jumped off the Jacuzzi? Hope you're alright mate cause that looked a ****ing sore one!

SteveHFC
19-07-2013, 09:20 PM
The wee man was asking about you today. I've just told him you've broken your heel, and he said you'll not be playing footy for a while then. Hope you get better soon.

The wee man is a wee legend ;)

franks
19-07-2013, 09:22 PM

We were a few rows in front of you and were all very angry about what happened although obviously not as angry as you. Glad it didn't spoil you're trip the only low point of fantastic few days.

ronaldo7
19-07-2013, 09:25 PM
The wee man is a wee legend ;)

He had a blast Steve. Running round the square playing fitba wi a pirate suit on. That joke shop must have increased their takings in the last couple of days.

He told his gran when we got back that we got beat, but we had a fantastic time with our shirts off at the match:aok:

lucky
19-07-2013, 09:45 PM
It was one of my mates Davie that asked the police at 1 if they would be marching us up to the ground. He said he would ask his boss and came back 3 hours later to ask if 1730 was ok. Davie said aye and that was that. But it was a good stroll

LancsHibs
19-07-2013, 09:49 PM
That's me home after a long journey, what a great trip it will live long in the memory. Superb:thumbsup:

lucky
19-07-2013, 09:51 PM
That's me home after a long journey, what a great trip it will live long in the memory. Superb:thumbsup:

Hope you get your clothes on

Billy Whizz
19-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Just landed in Edinburgh, nice to be home

Billy Whizz
19-07-2013, 10:01 PM
good to meet you on the flight to heathrow :thumbsup:

great trip.

nothing beats Hibs away in Europe.

bring on Swansea lol!

You too Lix, and your husband James Mcpake's twin

mutley
19-07-2013, 10:06 PM
When I was watching the game I thought it was the malmo fans singing, then I could hear the hibees part at the end of the song and realised it was the hibs fans. Sounded great I have to say.

Yeah same here, I couldn't make out what it was until the hibees bit at the end. Great chant and hope it's one that sticks. Sounded great on the malmo video feed

Chuck Rhoades
19-07-2013, 10:11 PM
You too Liz, and your husband James Mcpake's twin

Hahaha! Donny = McPake

Lix
19-07-2013, 10:14 PM
Hahaha! Donny = McPake

Excatly Ross, wtf eh! (Donny hijacked this here) funny.:not worth

woody0-7
19-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Awrite Bri, how is the foot, Gibsons fault :wink:

Heels broken mate nobody's fault just a freak accident a sore one tho!

SteveHFC
19-07-2013, 10:16 PM
do-do-do-do do-do-do-do do-do-do-do do-do-do-do Hibees! :flag::flag:

Chuck Rhoades
19-07-2013, 10:17 PM

Do do do do do!

http://youtu.be/qcTYzBRDHEA

Wembley67
19-07-2013, 10:21 PM

Man up Bri!

ronaldo7
19-07-2013, 10:27 PM

Do do do do do!

Shhhhhhhhhh

ooooohhhhhhhh do do do do do do do:greengrin

woody0-7
19-07-2013, 10:31 PM

Cheers guys for your well wishes apart from the obvious i had a great time meeting you guys and playing pirate jack at shootywas the highlight haha thanx again!

Greendub
19-07-2013, 10:34 PM
http://youtu.be/vu5HOMqH-sU

Video from a malmö fan

Lucius Apuleius
19-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Missed you falling out the jacuzzi but noticed it was still foamy when we got back.

marinello59
19-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Home after our planned flight with BA back via Heathrow was replaced with a KLM flight via Amsterdam. Our hopes of a stopover in Amsterdam were cruelly dashed by Dutch efficiency. Our case is still there though. So not really that efficient:greengrin
Great trip, can't wait for the next one. :thumbsup:

Dunderhall
19-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Videos make for good watching. :thumbsup:

So taps aff for tynie or no, wit about yon swirly thing. Need a plan. :greengrin

Gala Foxes
19-07-2013, 11:22 PM
In 38 years of following Hibs last night was one of the proudest, from the march to the Stadium to the amazing 40 minute song from the 75th minute to half an hour after the game

Proud to be a Hi-bee

Dav1986
19-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Do do do do do!

That sounded great! Couple of my mates went over and hearing these stories making me more gutted I couldn't go. Working with one of them tomoro so no doubt going to hear more about it then...

SaulGoodman
20-07-2013, 12:45 AM
How long before we start arguing over the pronunciation of 'do-do-do-do'? :wink:

Alfred E Newman
20-07-2013, 01:06 AM
In 38 years of following Hibs last night was one of the proudest, from the march to the Stadium to the amazing 40 minute song from the 75th minute to half an hour after the game

Proud to be a Hi-bee
Well done to all who travelled and represented the club so well. It certainly beats ripping out seats and battling with the police but as the ledgendary Sam Snead, the famous golfer once said" show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser" Unfortunately we get lots of practice and maybe one of those days we will get our reward, hopefully next week but I won't be holding my breath.

Pete
20-07-2013, 01:35 AM
Well done to all who travelled and represented the club so well. It certainly beats ripping out seats and battling with the police but as the ledgendary Sam Snead, the famous golfer once said" show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser" Unfortunately we get lots of practice and maybe one of those days we will get our reward, hopefully next week but I won't be holding my breath.

I thinks it's OK for professional sportsmen to have this attitude. I'd be pretty cheesed off I had invested my time, money and emotions to support them and they were happy when they had lost.

One thing Snead, or even Vince Lombardi would appreciate is unwavering support from the crowd through the rough times. Next time they are out doing what they do they will know they have a "twelfth man" regardless of how they are getting on and that might be the spark that gets them going when they are down.

LancashireHibby
20-07-2013, 05:19 AM
Hangover really kicking in now, and I'm off to Manchester for 9am this morning to start boozing en route to the rugby cup final at Halifax. Anyone want to lay claim to my tickets for the second leg as I think it may clash with my own funeral!

Viva_Palmeiras
20-07-2013, 06:35 AM
Videos make for good watching. :thumbsup:

So taps aff for tynie or no, wit about yon swirly thing. Need a plan. :greengrin

Twirling? Maybe I'm just old skool but was a bit surprised to see it tbh. Ill leave that to the Gorgie manks who "only twirl cos they're simple"

KWJ
20-07-2013, 07:00 AM
Hibs fans were twirling? :tsk tsk::scarf: all the way.

H18sry
20-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Heels broken mate nobody's fault just a freak accident a sore one tho!

I thought something was broken at the time, go easy mate plenty of time to sit in the Clerie now :wink:

ronaldo7
20-07-2013, 07:09 AM
Hibs fans were twirling? :tsk tsk::scarf: all the way.

More of a "strips off an wave them to the choon":greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
20-07-2013, 07:23 AM
There is a difference in being a loser and being gracious in defeat. Djokovic's interview after losing the Wimbledon final epitomizes in my opinion how a loser should act.

lucky
20-07-2013, 07:42 AM
The Hibs support are not good losers. But we appreciate when teams tried. But the BoltonHibs song in Malmo was more about us as fans having a good time. 700 mostly half pished fans are better singing than fighting

London Hibee
20-07-2013, 07:51 AM
The Hibs support are not good losers. But we appreciate when teams tried. But the BoltonHibs song in Malmo was more about us as fans having a good time. 700 mostly half pished fans are better singing than fighting

Glad to see the song rightfully being referred to as " the BoltonHibs Song"

ronaldo7
20-07-2013, 07:53 AM

But you have the "rights" to the Lyrics J:greengrin

ronaldo7
20-07-2013, 07:56 AM

:party::top marks

Gala Foxes
20-07-2013, 08:00 AM
Anyone that is challenging or criticising our "party" at the end of the game clearly wasn't there - we took the time to go and we had the right to party (as the Beastie Boys would say}

top quality trip

London Hibee
20-07-2013, 08:08 AM
But you have the "rights" to the Lyrics J:greengrin

A song-writing duo to rank alongside Lennon & McCartney and Strummer & Jones ...

....... BoltonHibs & London Hibee ;-)

Billy Whizz
20-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Hangover really kicking in now, and I'm off to Manchester for 9am this morning to start boozing en route to the rugby cup final at Halifax. Anyone want to lay claim to my tickets for the second leg as I think it may clash with my own funeral!

You Lancashire boys are made of stern stuff

BoltonHibee
20-07-2013, 09:30 AM
A song-writing duo to rank alongside Lennon & McCartney and Strummer & Jones ...

....... BoltonHibs & London Hibee ;-)

I've composed another one on the way home, all it needs are some words, I'll bring it for you on Thursday :)

Billy Whizz
20-07-2013, 09:33 AM
I've composed another one on the way home, all it needs are some words, I'll bring it for you on Thursday :)

It's hard enough remembering the words to Thursday's song, without you composing another one!!!

Johnny Clash
20-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Leaving Copenhagen soon ... huge hangover...

Good to meet a few hibees in the Dubliner last night. The boozer now has an 'Erin Go Brah' Hibs flag!!

The second half on Thursday showed we can just about match Malmo ... so really hope we get a good turn out at ER on Thursday to give the team a boost !'

BoltonHibee
20-07-2013, 09:37 AM
It's hard enough remembering the words to Thursday's song, without you composing another one!!!

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2013, 09:50 AM

He'd no idea he had started it yesterday morning, and couldnt remember how the song went, although he also had no idea just how his t shirt was in such a mess and looked like evidence from a murder scene. :greengrin

Nice meeting you by the way, i can remember that, that will be another thing he's forgotten. :thumbsup:

Hibby D
20-07-2013, 09:58 AM
He'd no idea he had started it yesterday morning, and couldnt remember how the song went, although he also had no idea just how his t shirt was in such a mess and looked like evidence from a murder scene. :greengrin

Nice meeting you by the way, i can remember that, that will be another thing he's forgotten. :thumbsup:

You two should go on Mr & Mrs! I'm sure you'd win a carriage clock :hilarious

down-the-slope
20-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Anyone moaning about the support actually supporting needs to get a life. Its not celebrating defeat its supporting. If we tried it a bit more often we would see an uplift in performance on the pitch.... (even if we didn't it makes it what its meant to be ... an enjoyable experience)

Also anyone who spent the kind of money required in Sweden to get blootered deserves a wee party in celebration.....

We just need the team and support to do what they did 2nd half of cup semi.....if like those who left at half time then...some choose not to come to the '2nd half' on Thursday.....it won't stop those of us who are there hoping / supporting - and if its OK with those who don't come - having a party :party::scarf:

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2013, 06:39 PM
3 photos from thursday, anyone recognise themselves?

Keith_M
20-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Any chance we can have a song sheet with the words for the new 'Song'?

How many 'do's is it before 'Hibees'?

:wink:

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2013, 07:02 PM

nonshinyfinish
20-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Any chance we can have a song sheet with the words for the new 'Song'?

How many 'do's is it before 'Hibees'?

:wink:

By my count...

Doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo
Hibees!

Bet the part-timers can't manage it. :duck:

Billy Whizz
20-07-2013, 07:04 PM

I see a small shot of myself in the bottom one, recognise everyone else in it, and the other 2 as well, but I wouldn't dare name names

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2013, 07:10 PM

Billy Whizz
20-07-2013, 07:10 PM
By my count...

Doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo
Hibees!

Bet the part-timers can't manage it. :duck:

Think it should also have a name, what about the pigeon song?

nonshinyfinish
20-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Think it should also have a name, what about the pigeon song?

I like 'the Malmö song', mainly because it will really puzzle future generations.

Billy Whizz
20-07-2013, 07:15 PM
I like 'the Malmö song', mainly because it will really puzzle future generations.

Can't disagree with that

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2013, 07:15 PM
10552105541055510557105521055410555105571055210554 1055510552

Billy Whizz
20-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Viking Hibees

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2013, 07:19 PM

Billy Whizz
20-07-2013, 07:21 PM
a few more

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2013, 07:27 PM

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2013, 07:31 PM

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2013, 07:39 PM

Leith Green
20-07-2013, 07:42 PM

Blackpool, were you at the front at the end of the game? I was dancing about singing that song with a guy with blackpool hibs saltire flag?!

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Blackpool, were you at the front at the end of the game? I was dancing about singing that song with a guy with blackpool hibs saltire flag?!

No that was not me, thats Alan he's the guy dancing in his undies. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
20-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Pre game

Chuck Rhoades
20-07-2013, 07:52 PM
A few:

Chuck Rhoades
20-07-2013, 07:57 PM
And more

trev the hat
20-07-2013, 08:25 PM
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/trevthehat/malmo001_zps2aef3335.jpg

trev the hat
20-07-2013, 08:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELl5vsfAZGc&feature=youtu.be
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

trev the hat
20-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Admins i hope its cool to put these up :wink:
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/trevthehat/malmo003_zps7019dddc.jpg
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/trevthehat/malmo009_zps7ba741a2.jpg
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/trevthehat/malmo014_zps3d409c82.jpg
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/trevthehat/malmo017_zpsc55b4719.jpg
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/trevthehat/malmo018_zps3f3a99d3.jpg
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/trevthehat/malmo019_zps590cfa00.jpg
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/trevthehat/malmo034_zps6106fd8b.jpg

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/trevthehat/malmo034_zps6106fd8b.jpg

trev the hat
20-07-2013, 08:48 PM
& 1 for good measure :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HsGdZrnDYM&feature=youtu.be

TB134
20-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Best. Trip. Ever.:flag:
GGTTH

ronaldo7
20-07-2013, 09:23 PM

JollyGreenGiant
20-07-2013, 09:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfDeC2vkf4k

ronaldo7
20-07-2013, 09:25 PM

ronaldo7
20-07-2013, 09:28 PM

ronaldo7
20-07-2013, 09:30 PM

JollyGreenGiant
20-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Also, someone sent me this and I had not seen it posted anywhere - but its a great photo :thumbsup:

ronaldo7
20-07-2013, 09:33 PM

ronaldo7
20-07-2013, 09:36 PM

ronaldo7
20-07-2013, 09:40 PM

Jonnyboy
20-07-2013, 10:13 PM

Think you were staying in the same hotel as me and you must have calmed down by the following day as you didn't look that angry :greengrin

BTW - might have been said already but if the Hibby who lost it for a minute and chucked his beer over kids and adults alike would see fit to apologise on here he'd be a better man for it

linlithgowhibbie
20-07-2013, 10:13 PM
I hope that's no a twirly going on!!!!!:not worth

Billy
20-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Also, someone sent me this and I had not seen it posted anywhere - but its a great photo :thumbsup:

I took that and posted it on my twitter. :thumbsup:

Viva_Palmeiras
20-07-2013, 11:07 PM

Didn't realise Charles Green was a Hibby ;)

LancsHibs
21-07-2013, 12:05 AM

That was me mate:aok:

Hibs3-2
21-07-2013, 12:11 AM

Top left, with the sombrero ;)

LancashireHibby
21-07-2013, 12:39 AM

Definitely don't remember that being taken! Must have been Wednesday night while I didn't have my Hibs top on (although that was technically also the case on one of the topless ones haha)

On the way to Halifax today for the rugby (tremendous game by the way) and ended up bumping in to four Hibbies I know in Manchester Victoria station who were still on their way home to Edinburgh, completely unexpected!

Leith Green
21-07-2013, 07:49 AM
That was me mate:aok:

Haha... Mental eh!

Lucius Apuleius
21-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Definitely don't remember that being taken! Must have been Wednesday night while I didn't have my Hibs top on (although that was technically also the case on one of the topless ones haha)

On the way to Halifax today for the rugby (tremendous game by the way) and ended up bumping in to four Hibbies I know in Manchester Victoria station who were still on their way home to Edinburgh, completely unexpected!

Don't think you remember much about Wednesday at all to be honest:-)

LancashireHibby
21-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Don't think you remember much about Wednesday at all to be honest:-)
That's a very fair point! I blame the aquavit.

Andy74
21-07-2013, 08:26 AM
I hope that's no a twirly going on!!!!!:not worth

More a case of swinging shirts around your head. A few were making a deal about it being twirling but I'm sure they will get over it.

norwayhibs
21-07-2013, 09:13 AM
That's a very fair point! I blame the aquavit.

I blame the snus (snuff) :greengrin

1875hibee
21-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Did anyone find my voice in malmo seem to have lost it ha ha WHAT A TRIP \0/

LancashireHibby
21-07-2013, 11:58 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/73344_10153057010735644_825413229_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1069900_10153057010915644_1699375152_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1011477_10153057011950644_1318160803_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/164408_10153057016780644_1982394252_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/971699_10153057020015644_1202857393_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/945737_10153057019745644_1582866554_n.jpg
Can't beat a bit of BoltonHibs table dancing!

blackpoolhibs
21-07-2013, 12:16 PM

blackpoolhibs
21-07-2013, 12:20 PM

blackpoolhibs
21-07-2013, 12:33 PM

JIm
21-07-2013, 12:48 PM

JIm
21-07-2013, 12:49 PM

JIm
21-07-2013, 12:50 PM

JIm
21-07-2013, 12:51 PM

Few more to add to the collection.

blackpoolhibs
21-07-2013, 12:52 PM

The guy waving his top in the last picture seemed to be smiling and laughing every time i saw him, we nicknamed him Harry Styles. :greengrin

JIm
21-07-2013, 12:54 PM
The guy waving his top in the last picture seemed to be smiling and laughing every time i saw him, we nicknamed him Harry Styles. :greengrin

He'll hate the Harry Styles nickname, good lad, for a Panner...............:wink:

blackpoolhibs
21-07-2013, 12:57 PM
He'll hate the Harry Styles nickname, good lad, for a Panner...............:wink:

He seems a right nice lad, you reckon the nickname could stick? :wink:

JIm
21-07-2013, 12:58 PM
He seems a right nice lad, you reckon the nickname could stick? :wink:

He an indie rocker as opposed to the we gay popstar, its a defo :greengrin

JIm
21-07-2013, 12:59 PM

JIm
21-07-2013, 01:00 PM

That's my last one :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
21-07-2013, 01:06 PM
He an indie rocker as opposed to the we gay popstar, its a defo :greengrin

:greengrin

JIm
21-07-2013, 01:11 PM
:greengrin

Heres Jack/Harry S in action along with the band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfIbf8bfRYg

Sure a couple of the other boys are Hibees as well! :aok:

Kato
21-07-2013, 01:19 PM

Any twirlers should be strung up in the Grassmarket,

Kenny2008
21-07-2013, 02:26 PM
I don't post much :-) but well done this man who started the " Malmo Song " was sitting in the same row with my Cousin and my mate! The Malmo fans sang it ( obviously knowing the words ) then this man ( sorry don't know names ) started doing the same song with no words just noise repeating for around 3 or 4 minutes then If I remember right someone beside him added Hibeess at the end and give or take two or three minutes later the whole hibs end started doing it! 35 minutes later my throat was killing me!!! Amazing Trip! Seeing big rodders before the game was interesting! Was good meeting few hibees in the Dubliners in Gothenburg along with the GAIS Fans :flag:

lucky
21-07-2013, 02:45 PM
I don't post much :-) but well done this man who started the " Malmo Song " was sitting in the same row with my Cousin and my mate! The Malmo fans sang it ( obviously knowing the words ) then this man ( sorry don't know names ) started doing the same song with no words just noise repeating for around 3 or 4 minutes then If I remember right someone beside him added Hibeess at the end and give or take two or three minutes later the whole hibs end started doing it! 35 minutes later my throat was killing me!!! Amazing Trip! Seeing big rodders before the game was interesting! Was good meeting few hibees in the Dubliners in Gothenburg along with the GAIS Fans :flag:

His name is Murray, aka BoltonHibs. We shared a taxi from the airport with him and LancHibs and "it's only money" Blackpoolhibs. Great guys and good company. But Blackpoolhibs is a nightmare with that camera

Billy Whizz
21-07-2013, 02:56 PM

Jim, thanks, you managed to get some of my family in these

McLeod1875
21-07-2013, 03:01 PM

Less of the Harry Style pish :wink: good banter though I must say.

What a trip, still can't speak my voice is long gone!

Do do do do doooo!!! :flag:

AldoHFC
21-07-2013, 03:06 PM

Woman in the second one is my mum aha, also know the bloke on the table in 3rd one!

JIm
21-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Jim, thanks, you managed to get some of my family in these

No worries mate, still gutted I never got a pic with your daughter :greengrin: wink:

Next time perhaps :cb:flag:

.Sean.
21-07-2013, 03:22 PM
No worries mate, still gutted I never got a pic with your daughter :greengrin: wink:

Next time perhaps :cb:flag:Ohya :faf:

JIm
21-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Ohya :faf:

You know me pal :greengrin

Billy Whizz
21-07-2013, 03:30 PM

Next time perhaps :cb:flag:
I'm sure it can be arranged, told her and her sister to wear their Viking hats on Thursday!

blackpoolhibs
21-07-2013, 03:40 PM
His name is Murray, aka BoltonHibs. We shared a taxi from the airport with him and LancHibs and "it's only money" Blackpoolhibs. Great guys and good company. But Blackpoolhibs is a nightmare with that camera

Hi pal, i take it you all got home safely. I nearly posted one of those naughty pictures of Bolton earlier, but luckily it was only spotted by one person before i managed to delete the bloody thing. :greengrin

Good to meet you guys, hopefully we can do it all again in a couple of weeks in Wales. After all its only money. :greengrin

Andy74
21-07-2013, 03:50 PM
Hi pal, i take it you all got home safely. I nearly posted one of those naughty pictures of Bolton earlier, but luckily it was only spotted by one person before i managed to delete the bloody thing. :greengrin

Good to meet you guys, hopefully we can do it all again in a couple of weeks in Wales. After all its only money. :greengrin

Nice to finally meet you in the beer queue at the stadium BH! Great trip!

blackpoolhibs
21-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Nice to finally meet you in the beer queue at the stadium BH! Great trip!

Yip. :thumbsup: The Swedes are very civilised, i mean selling drink at a football ground. :greengrin Saying that, the guy/girl :wink: couldn't pour a pint very well and gave up in the end, just as it was my turn to be served. :grr:

Andy74
21-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Yip. :thumbsup: The Swedes are very civilised, i mean selling drink at a football ground. :greengrin Saying that, the guy/girl :wink: couldn't pour a pint very well and gave up in the end, just as it was my turn to be served. :grr:

Took a fair time to get my beer so doubled up. walked round the corner to see a few with no queues at all!

WHAM
21-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Any twirlers should be strung up in the Grassmarket,

It was mainly tops getting swung above the head.

A totally different motion from the yams scarf twirling pish.

Anyone who was there knows the score...can't wait to get Tshirt off again on Thursday night now!!

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...

lucky
21-07-2013, 04:30 PM

Got home around midnight on Friday. Cracking trip. The banter was quality. Murray's coffee was something else,

blackpoolhibs
21-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Got home around midnight on Friday. Cracking trip. The banter was quality. Murray's coffee was something else,

Very Irish. :greengrin

McLeod1875
21-07-2013, 06:20 PM
My arse made the front of the Swedish paper, spotted it in the Malmo airport on the way home. Class!! :faf:

http://s23.postimg.org/n0h19x553/1000115_577151855673717_1586200991_n.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/n0h19x553/)

1875hibee
21-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Sorry about that blackpool I was the boy in front of u that got the last 4 pints if its any conciliation they were flat ha ha :greengrin The way that poor blokes hands were shaking no wonder there was so much foam in the pints ha ha

Billy Whizz
21-07-2013, 06:34 PM
My arse made the front of the Swedish paper, spotted it in the Malmo airport on the way home. Class!! :faf:

http://s23.postimg.org/n0h19x553/1000115_577151855673717_1586200991_n.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/n0h19x553/)

We all recognised you from this, I'm in the row behind to the left wearing the Viking hat

Iggy Pope
21-07-2013, 06:34 PM

:wink: He seemed to be in the middle of everything

Heres Jack/Harry S in action along with the band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfIbf8bfRYg

Sure a couple of the other boys are Hibees as well! :aok:

If that is the same boy I saw them supporting Steve Diggle in February and they were barry

If you are the boy in the Rahs then :top marks. You'll never be 'trapped' friend!

Iggy Pope
21-07-2013, 06:41 PM

Blackpool must have pinned him down as he was wanting to bolt at half time! He will now go down in Hibernian European folklore.

I hope Swedish Jerry was amongst the GAIS fans. Very helpful during the Elfsborg trip.
I was only in Gothenburg for a wee while on the way out and came back via Copenhagen. There are a couple of good Hibbies amongst those GAIS boys.

McLeod1875
21-07-2013, 06:53 PM
:wink: He seemed to be in the middle of everything

If that is the same boy I saw them supporting Steve Diggle in February and they were barry

If you are the boy in the Rahs then :top marks. You'll never be 'trapped' friend!

Haha cheers mate!! :aok:

ronaldo7
21-07-2013, 08:03 PM

Nice to see you joining in. Sorry about having to go past you all the time with the wee man:greengrin

Ritchie
21-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Good effort all who went.

Although is that tune not sang by one of the old firm with the lyrics "champions today" repeated over and over??

might be wrong like.

LancsHibs
21-07-2013, 10:56 PM
I blame the snus (snuff) :greengrin

I've brought 50 tins back to test the market:greengrin didn't know it was called suns, ive called it 'gum rot':cb

blackpoolhibs
22-07-2013, 09:21 AM
I've brought 50 tins back to test the market:greengrin didn't know it was called suns, ive called it 'gum rot':cb

Make sure you read the instructions if you are mad enough to get any of this crap from him, and not do as he did and eat the bloody stuff. :faf::faf:

Hibee Ryan
22-07-2013, 09:31 AM

In the first one I'm the one in the green strip just to the right of the flag :thumbsup: