PDA

View Full Version : sell out stand

southsider
15-07-2013, 12:27 PM
If we really want to make a difference at OUR club then it is pretty easy with just a really small outlay.If every member on this site was to save £1 or £2 per week, , or more if you can, then we could fill the bottom section of the Dunbar end stand with Kids for Kicks seasons next time. I really think that we should try. I am down for £5 per week so anyone else ?

ManBearPig
15-07-2013, 12:57 PM
Nice idea but with season tickets shirts and food bought at the game I already give a lot to the club. The xlub should be looking into opening south stand to kids for all non cat A games to drum up support for the future and help with atmosphere.

Nevi_SOL
15-07-2013, 01:21 PM
I would be happy to do this

GoldenEagle
15-07-2013, 01:40 PM
I'm still waiting for this imminent announcement about the managers fund via DD first

Keith_M
15-07-2013, 03:26 PM
I'll pay for 1,000 kids every home game if we get rid of the black nightshirt away top.

Hibeesforever
15-07-2013, 08:15 PM
I'll pay for 1,000 kids every home game if we get rid of the black nightshirt away top.

I am in agreement with you. Today, I was in the shop with my son and daughter. Purchased the new home kit for my son but could not find any garment at all that was suitable for my daughter. Two ladies size tee-shirts were the full range. That Black kit is not a big seller. In a time of a depressing recession, why would it be thought that sinister black was cool. The New Zealand All Blacks are the only team that should play in that colour. As for no girls gear, it is a slight on the family club that Hibernian portray themselves as. The Hibernian ladies are one of the most successful teams in Scotland and they should be promoted a lot better by the club and be given decent merchandise to sell.