PDA

View Full Version : Travel Flight options to Malmo.

blackpoolhibs
14-07-2013, 08:26 AM
£200 to Copenhagen from Manchester.

http://www.9flights.co.uk/SearchResult.aspx?Air=&sid=742061

£213 straight there.

http://www.easyjet.com/EN/Booking.mvc

big gogs
14-07-2013, 10:38 AM
hi all,trying to organise a flight on Thursday,anybody travelling from Copenhagen to malmo,im told the ferry is the best option,can anyone advise.thank you

Billy Whizz
14-07-2013, 11:12 AM
hi all,trying to organise a flight on Thursday,anybody travelling from Copenhagen to malmo,im told the ferry is the best option,can anyone advise.thank you

The train from the airport is the quickest option. Every 20 mins

http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/Travel-guide/Getting-around-in-Sweden/Airport-transfers/From-Copenhagen-airport-Denmark/?setView=mobile

gav71
14-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Hi fellow hibees I'm wanting to go out to malmo for Europa cup game but not got a clue how to go about it please please guys help this desperate fellow hibby out GGTTH cheers guys Gavin

Iggy Pope
14-07-2013, 11:53 AM
£200 to Copenhagen from Manchester.

http://www.9flights.co.uk/SearchResult.aspx?Air=&sid=742061

£213 straight there.

http://www.easyjet.com/EN/Booking.mvc

Public Service Posting.
Well done you.
:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
14-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Public Service Posting.
Well done you.

I'd like to see us get as many supporters as possible out there, and i know its not the charter some folk were expecting, but its a wee bit cheaper and possible with a bit of effort.

It can be done from your armchair, lets all do our bit to get our support to Sweden. :greengrin

Iggy Pope
14-07-2013, 01:21 PM
I'd like to see us get as many supporters as possible out there, and i know its not the charter some folk were expecting, but its a wee bit cheaper and possible with a bit of effort.

It can be done from your armchair, lets all do our bit to get our support to Sweden. :greengrin

Which is why I complimented your post.
Too much on other threads centring around 'how I'm getting there for £1.50 and a packet of Revels' or 'I hope it's the Drogs and you all lose your punts'.

blackpoolhibs
14-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Which is why I complimented your post.
Too much on other threads centring around 'how I'm getting there for £1.50 and a packet of Revels' or 'I hope it's the Drogs and you all lose your punts'.

:aok: No need for any compliments mate, just buy me a pint. :greengrin

Iggy Pope
14-07-2013, 01:35 PM
:aok: No need for any compliments mate, just buy me a pint. :greengrin

Nah.You came too late for me, I'm Gothenburg bound first. I am sure big Dave K will look after you like he did in Maribor. Did you get your ball back?

blackpoolhibs
14-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Nah.You came too late for me, I'm Gothenburg bound first. I am sure big Dave K will look after you like he did in Maribor. Did you get your ball back?

Never did get that back, no surprise when you see he's turned into a jambo recently. :greengrin

Iggy Pope
14-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Never did get that back, no surprise when you see he's turned into a jambo recently. :greengrin

whoooooooof!!!
I hope he is watching!

gav71
16-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Hi guys I know I've left this a tad late but does anyone know the best and cheapest way to get there the better surely the more hibees there the better right guys?

Albanian Hibs
16-07-2013, 04:12 PM
Maybe check the airline websites? Easyjet? Ryanair?

mglancy23
16-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Think only London and Manchester have some decent prices but then you have to get there. I think a poster mentioned Dublin being priced not too bad.

I think your looking at £450+ leaving from Edinburgh

Gala Foxes
16-07-2013, 04:39 PM
We are going Edin-Stansted-Copenhagen & back with Easy Jet

£370

Sergio sledge
16-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Edinburg to Billund with Ryanair £209 return (1.5 hours), bus to Vejle about £16 return (40mins), train to Copenhagen £80 return (3 hours), train to Malmo £20 return (30 mins). All in £325 (ish), but a bit of a trek. Although instead of a hotel on the night of the game you can just sleep on the train back to Vejle, it's just under 3 hours. My mate and I were going to do this but I couldn't get off work....

Twiglet
16-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Hi guys I know I've left this a tad late but does anyone know the best and cheapest way to get there the better surely the more hibees there the better right guys?

Look at the travel websites - e.g. Opodo (BrusselsAir)

Swedish hibee
16-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Norwegian Air fly to Copenhagen and Gothenburg from Edinburgh, Manchester & London.

Liberal Hibby
16-07-2013, 10:28 PM
These guys are quite good:

http://www.budgetair.co.uk/

Wakeyhibee
17-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Getting jealous of all out there already fly tomorrow easyjet Manchester - Copenhagen then train, for anyone looking for a route this was the cheapest last week when the Drogheda result came in may have changed.

Any news on tickets yet? IE PATG couldn't get thru in time for post so going in the hope there is GGTTH

WHAM
17-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Anyone else on the Edinburgh to Copenhagen flight tomorrow morning at 11.50am?

Would have much preferred to have left today but struggled for time off work.

Hopefully there should be quite a few on this. Get the plain rocking!

Hibs on Tour

LALthehibeeGAL
17-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Getting jealous of all out there already fly tomorrow easyjet Manchester - Copenhagen then train, for anyone looking for a route this was the cheapest last week when the Drogheda result came in may have changed.

Any news on tickets yet? IE PATG couldn't get thru in time for post so going in the hope there is GGTTH

tickets at the shop I picked up ours yesterday
Lal:wink:

Wakeyhibee
17-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Unfortunately therein lies the problem, live in Wakefield and working in Birmingham at present so could only get tickets via phone/post but couldn't get through in time.

LALthehibeeGAL
17-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Unfortunately therein lies the problem, live in Wakefield and working in Birmingham at present so could only get tickets via phone/post but couldn't get through in time.

thee was a guy offering to get them for out of towners and would square up in Malmo - if I had known (hindsight is a wonderful thing!!) I would happily have got it - try asking around to see if someone can pick one up - and you can settle in Malmo or something. Failing which you may be able to patg!

Cheers

Lal:wink:

blackpoolhibs
17-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Just arrived in malmo, met some cracking lads on the plane and shared a taxi into town to our hotels. The weather is hot, and I have not noticed but bolton says the women look the same.:wink:

We are just having a shower then down to the drum bar, its about 50 yards from our gaff. :thumbsup: